Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts (31018 Views)

Navy, Army Deploy Fighter Jets, Gunboats To Warri Creeks / Nigeria Returns 4 Aircrafts Borrowed From Pakistan For Training (photos) / NAF Deploys Additional Aircrafts To South-South To Help Flush Out Militants(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by Myself2(m): 2:57pm On May 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Stop masturbating over reports of fighter jets and sorties.

We have had worse in the Niger Delta. We got through it.

We will get through this in one piece.

-Lord

Don't mind the Mbeku. They're more likely to bomb the pipelines than any other target.I pity them though, just following orders from the dullard.

3 Likes

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by ChukwuIbrahim: 3:00pm On May 30, 2016
rainerboy1010:
fulaa were kiliing no army was deployed

why in so much hurry to deploy military against niger delta

cant he dialogue to know their demands first?
Dialogue u say?
Mbanu!
a big NO NO! cool

1 Like

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by CSTR2: 3:01pm On May 30, 2016
greatmen:
See this abizouna talking fuel dey to fly outdated alfa jets made in d 70 s patch and repair, one unexpensive RPG matter din end soon this your zoo will separate
That would be terrorism, which is not only evil but a mistake. An excuse that gives the mad president and his backward army the excuse to obliterate your people.
Just be calm don't be violent, take videos and pictures of crimes against humanity perpetuated by the Nigerian state and send them to US govt, Amnesty international, and the UN via niger-delta citizens in the united states.
That would ensure that buhari never get access to military weapons industries in the western hemisphere(a fearful thought indeed), and divert US intelligence assets to Nigeria for irrefutable evidence, and possibly keep NATO force on high alert for a possible ghadaffi like ousting.
Just one mistake by buhari like his recent chinese romance and the west would be all over his old as$.

3 Likes

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 30, 2016
The casualties will be the ailing grandmothers and the innocent toddlers. Intelligence and reconnaissance missions do not need fighter jets to achieve success.

An enemy woman in the bed of the king can win a war without unsheathing a single sword - Jon1.

1 Like

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by chiedu7: 3:03pm On May 30, 2016
This shows that all that talk of dialogue are lies.

What I find funny is that if the oil were in the North, the North would have gone their way

3 Likes

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by Cubeet: 3:04pm On May 30, 2016
CSTR2:
Throwing tantrums?lol. I am not in your useless country and i could care less.
I am just sad though at what these people are going through and for what? It is not like the country has any hope.The oil will not do much good anyway, not with the level of dysfunctionality and immiscibility.
Ofcourse, you don't care if they actually like Nigeria.You just keep shouting one-Nigeria, while the resources of unwilling people are being wasted .
And yes, it is their resources and their oil. If the niger-delta was a sovereign state, the ownership of those resources would not be argued. Texans for example, would not allow their oil revenues and jobs go to another american state.
You have been parasitizing on these poor people for decades, and you don't even realize how lucky you guys are. And to make it worse,have developed a very wrong sense of entitlement.
God Bless you

3 Likes

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by rainerboy1010: 3:04pm On May 30, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:

Dialogue u say?
Mbanu!
a big NO NO! cool

hmmm that's ok

so let them kill all Nigeria for any provocation abi

come biko this is democracy

not 1983

or else....

we will enter 1984

1 Like

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by eziokwubundunuwa: 3:05pm On May 30, 2016
LordAdam:

Stop masturbating over reports of fighter jets and sorties.

We have had worse in the Niger Delta. We got through it.

We will get through this in one piece.

-Lord

You've not had anything my friend. Wait for 3 years of war and blockade after which 3million Men, women and children of your tribe are killed. Thats the experience Igbos had after you sabotaged them.
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 30, 2016
chido20:
I haven't heard of any militant killed since this soldiers wia sent dia. maybe the re 2 strong 4 the soldiers to handle

I'm thinking same.
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 30, 2016
CSTR2:
I am just sad though at what these people are going through and for what? It is not like the country has any hope.The oil will not do much good anyway, not with the level of dysfunctionality and immiscibility.
Ofcourse, you don't care if they actually like Nigeria.You just keep shouting one-Nigeria, while the resources of unwilling people are being wasted .
And yes, it is their resources and their oil. If the niger-delta was a sovereign state, the ownership of those resources would not be argued. Texans for example, would not allow their oil revenues and jobs go to another american state.
You have been parasitizing on these poor people for decades, and you don't even realize how lucky you guys are. And to make it worse,have developed a very wrong sense of entitlement.

Bless your soul

4 Likes

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 30, 2016
CSTR2:
"And yes, it is their resources and their oil. If the niger-delta was a sovereign state, the ownership of those resources would not be argued"

Absolutely but it isn't isn't sovereign state. It is a region in a sovereign state and it doesn't become a sovereign state by virtue of having oil within that area.

1 Like

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by Affakirya54: 3:13pm On May 30, 2016
chido20:
I haven't heard of any militant killed since this soldiers wia sent dia. maybe the re 2 strong 4 the soldiers to handle

u are not listening to news then.
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by LordAdam: 3:15pm On May 30, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:

You've not had anything my friend. Wait for 3 years of war and blockade after which 3million Men, women and children of your tribe are killed. Thats the experience Igbos had after you sabotaged them.

That can never happen in Niger Delta. Port Harcourt, Delta, Cross River, and Akwa Ibom all have access to the Atlantic ocean.

We did not sabotage the Igbos.

The Efiks and Ibibios, present day Cross River and Akwa Ibom states fought on the side of Biafra. Ojukwu's second in command was a Niger Deltan. The name Biafra was coined by an Ijaw (a Niger Deltan) chief from Bayelsa state. Even part of Rivers was in the old Eastern region and they fought on the side of the Biafrans. Much of Delta and Benin were part of the old Western Region, these regions pledged loyalty to Nigeria.

The Niger Delta people are fluid people who have a penchant for solidarity.

Even with a diverse ethnicity, Delta state alone has over 7 ethnic groups, we still lump ourselves together to fight a common cause.

The Ijaw spear headed the struggle in 1998/1999, but the Ibibios still gain more with the highest allocation from the center every month.

That you believe that 3 million Niger Deltans would die without Nigeria's economy becoming like that of Zimbabwe proves that you are a kid still living in your parent's roof.

We do not need to hypothesize. One step at a time.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by LordAdam: 3:16pm On May 30, 2016
Affakirya54:

u are not listening to news then.

Please enlighten us. How many militants have been killed since the offensive started?

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by truthspeaks: 3:18pm On May 30, 2016
To take wat by force wat belongs to u ba? Wen e reach ur side, dnt come cryin to any institution for help
greatiyk4u:
This is why I voted and supported Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by truthspeaks: 3:18pm On May 30, 2016
To take by force wat belongs to u ba? Wen e reach ur side, dnt start cryin to any institution for help
greatiyk4u:
This is why I voted and supported Buhari
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by frehage: 3:22pm On May 30, 2016
ba7man:
Who cares if you guys are pro-Nigerian or not?

Certainly not me....... with the way you're throwing tantrums and breaking stuffs like babies. undecided

People are just about getting sick of you guys and your "our oyel" chants and mentality...... acting as if you actually opened up the ground and poured the oil in it.

Na una den go first discover oil for dem region?

Don't be jealous and envious 'on top nothing'. It's not their fault there's oil in their land.
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by EdoBoy90(m): 3:23pm On May 30, 2016
ok
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 30, 2016
na those old soviet union alpha jets DM day call fighter jet cesana 172 beta pass am sef winkna those old soviet union alpha jets DM day call fighter jet cesana 172 beta pass am sef
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by tmanuelle(m): 3:30pm On May 30, 2016
Jirate:

My heart goes out to those poor Women and Children forced to flee from those paid to protect them……., I can’t be a refugee inside my own Country.

That's what you get when animals are avenging for you
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by ChukwuIbrahim: 3:31pm On May 30, 2016
rainerboy1010:

hmmm that's ok
so let them kill all economy sabotuers for any provocation abi
come biko this is democracy
not 1983
or else....

we will enter 1984
fixed!
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by Mbediogu(m): 3:37pm On May 30, 2016
Jirate:

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/military-deploy-fighter-jets-surveillance-aircrafts-to-track-avengers/

By God's special Grace, I shall not comment on this thread. Good afternoon folks!
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by pyxon(m): 3:40pm On May 30, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Dem go hear wen!!!
Shebi NA na coward?
Stay tuned grin
Yoloba you betrayers!!

1 Like

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by Mbediogu(m): 3:42pm On May 30, 2016
ddippset:
1 billion LIKES
Ten trillion dislikes.
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by sharrp: 3:44pm On May 30, 2016
I saw one of this jets at waterlines area , sperd no be here
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by pyxon(m): 3:47pm On May 30, 2016
One1after:

Ibo man, always supporting evil. Smh
Check all the threads on Nairaland. Any thread that contains the killing of innocent people is supported by the yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by IDnoble1: 3:52pm On May 30, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:

See yourself celebrating foolishness! undecided

I hope you're in front of the guns and fighter jets, otherwise don't use "we"

Get out of your house and go and fight grin grin grin
That's if he is even there, or don't you think he could be somewhere in Lagos making the comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by jamesibor: 3:55pm On May 30, 2016
ba7man:
Who cares if you guys are pro-Nigerian or not?

Certainly not me....... with the way you're throwing tantrums and breaking stuffs like babies. undecided

People are just about getting sick of you guys and your "our oyel" chants and mentality...... acting as if you actually opened up the ground and poured the oil in it.

Na una den go first discover oil for dem region?

Why not simply let them go with "their oyel"?
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by oluyale(m): 3:55pm On May 30, 2016
The government should leave the oil alone and focus on Agriculture. Get youth seed capital to go to farm. Oil is benefiting only the rich. Agriculture will benefit everybody. Farming should not be politicized!
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by shizzle11(m): 3:57pm On May 30, 2016
gen2briz:
Buhari please give us a refinery in South west here, secure the one in North
with the last drop of your blood. And let the Niger Delta Avengers bomb the
two in South.
parasitic slave spotted!

Is Buhari going to give you refinery in the south _waste with proceeds from cocoa or groundcut?
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by One1after: 4:07pm On May 30, 2016
pyxon:
Check all the threads on Nairaland. Any thread that contains the killing of innocent people is supported by the yoruba.

You talking about Ibo men hiding behind Yoruba handles to cause confusion. The likes of 2after1(cloned my moniker), Ooni, obafemiawolowo and many others.
Re: Avengers: Military Deploy Fighter Jets, Surveillance Aircrafts by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:07pm On May 30, 2016
pyxon:
Yoloba you betrayers!!

Gini!? shocked

Who be this? angry

Who betray you? Yeye!

Did we sign an agreement before? Must we agree to what you want?

Abeg shut up! Evaporate before I open my eyes.

Betrayal Kwa!

O di egwu undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi State Government Releases Salaries Paid To Workers Publicly. Is It Proper? / Dogara, Adamu Adamu And Tinubu Held A Special Meeting In Abuja (Photo) / Ibrahim Idris Hands Over Police Flag To New Igp Adamu(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.