Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

What Determines Your Love For A Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Determines Your Love For A Person? (1263 Views)

Man Calls Pre-wedding Pictures Haram, His Love For Erotic Pictures Gets Exposed / Different Ladies Express Love For Man On His Birthday. Photos / Does The Shape Of The Male Sex Organ Determines Sexual Performance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Determines Your Love For A Person? by CaptainEColeJnr: 2:08pm On May 30, 2016
[color=#99000]The concept of love can be hardly deciphered because the term seems to be a vague one.

Even when everyone holds an exclusive definition, it still lacks a general definition which can earn immediate acceptance by people

I'm currently reading this book,[/color]
"Me Before You" by a well renowned author Jojo Moyes

[b]Nice book I must say!
The book cuts through one's emotions like hot knife through butter, the concept of the book is quite vague bit in a quarter-summary,the book talks about a young girl named Louisa Clark, 26-year-old,a working class girl, she lands a position as a "Care Assistant" to an intelligent and wealthy and usually very angry 35-year old man named Will Traynor,

He has been paralyzed for the past two years after being hit by a skiding motorbike, however, his mum Camilla (with whom he has a cold relationship) hires Louisa out of desperation to somehow be his "Care Assistant"

Let me not bore you with the very lengthy story,but one thing I was able to pick from it was that :
The fact Will was a very ill-tempered and indifferent kinda man made everyone including the nurses hired to take care if his medical needs quite afraid of him,—I could say he was a roaring lion cry

but here comes Louisa who was able to "flow
"with him,understand his ever-demanding needs and melt his heart leading to making him the happy man he once was—though not after so many trials and "wahala"

So I thought to myself,

*Does money determine your affection for a particular person?

*What if the reverse case happened? Can you as a guy feel comfortable falling in-love with a girl from a wealthy home?(you love her)

*Will body disability prevent you from falling in love with that special person?

Well,discuss!
[/b]

cc halfricanadian Smellymouth StfuareyouG0d ireneony Kashybaby etcetera !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Determines Your Love For A Person? by halfricanadian(f): 2:58pm On May 30, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
[color=#99000]The concept of love can be hardly deciphered because the term seems to be a vague one.

Even when everyone holds an exclusive definition, it still lacks a general definition which can earn immediate acceptance by people

I'm currently reading this book,[/color]
"Me Before You" by a well renowned author Jojo Moyes

[b]Nice book I must say!
The book cuts through one's emotions like hot knife through butter, the concept of the book is quite vague bit in a quarter-summary,the book talks about a young girl named Louisa Clark, 26-year-old,a working class girl, she lands a position as a "Care Assistant" to an intelligent and wealthy and usually very angry 35-year old man named Will Traynor,

He has been paralyzed for the past two years after being hit by a skiding motorbike, however, his mum Camilla (with whom he has a cold relationship) hires Louisa out of desperation to somehow be his "Care Assistant"

Let me not bore you with the very lengthy story,but one thing I was able to pick from it was that :
The fact Will was a very ill-tempered and indifferent kinda man made everyone including the nurses hired to take care if his medical needs quite afraid of him,—I could say he was a roaring lion cry

but here comes Louisa who was able to "flow
"with him,understand his ever-demanding needs and melt his heart leading to making him the happy man he once was—though not after so many trials and "wahala"

So I thought to myself,

*Does money determine your affection for a particular person?

*What if the reverse case happened? Can you as a guy feel comfortable falling in-love with a girl from a wealthy home?(you love her)

*Will body disability prevent you from falling in love with that special person?

Well,discuss!
[/b]

cc halfricanadian Smellymouth StfuareyouG0d ireneony Kashybaby etcetera !

I can love any body

But wen i start to get treated like nothing

I withdrawl my love

Ive dated pple dat i had to leave my life to build theirs never will i do such

Cos at d end am d only one left to build mine while i was there to build theirs

Attitude is a strong influence for me towards my partner i love u base on ur attitude bt if i kno u too deep nd cant cope i withdraw

Pple say u can love just one person for life undecided i laugh u can love as many pple as possible

U only date or marry d one u feel more compactible with

1 Like

Re: What Determines Your Love For A Person? by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 30, 2016
Most times we mistake 'lust' for LOVE. That's why most love lust comes with conditions

When love hits you, my brother, no condition is involved. You can't even control it. It leaves you like a blank paper.

2 Likes

Re: What Determines Your Love For A Person? by CaptainEColeJnr: 4:50pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

I can love any body

But wen i start to get treated like nothing

I withdrawl my love

Ive dated pple dat i had to leave my life to build theirs never will i do such

Cos at d end am d only one left to build mine while i was there to build theirs

Attitude is a strong influence for me towards my partner i love u base on ur attitude bt if i kno u too deep nd cant cope i withdraw

Pple say u can love just one person for life undecided i laugh u can love as many pple as possible

U only date or marry d one u feel more compactible with
In a nutshell you love is heavily based on attitude.

But don't you think attitude can be deceptive, it could vary with circumstances,

Your man might be nice today and change after marriage due to one flick or another

Likewise a person might value you more after marriage .. See?
Re: What Determines Your Love For A Person? by halfricanadian(f): 4:53pm On May 30, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
In a nutshell you love is heavily based on attitude.

But don't you think attitude can be deceptive, it could vary with circumstances,

Your man might be nice today and change after marriage due to one flick or another

Likewise a person might value you more after marriage .. See?[color=#990000][/color]
Awwwwww grin u are d best husband na
Re: What Determines Your Love For A Person? by CaptainEColeJnr: 4:58pm On May 30, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Most times we mistake 'lust' for LOVE. That's why most love lust comes with conditions

When love hits you, my brother, no condition is involved. You can't even control it. It leaves you like a blank paper.
Yea.. I agree

But you have to give me explicitly
Do you mean LOVE can make you as a man fall in love with a girl irrespective of any faults... e.g. disability or bad character .. hmmm
Re: What Determines Your Love For A Person? by CaptainEColeJnr: 5:01pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Awwwwww grin u are d best husband na
grin You can't deny what I stated.. my dear love is blind..

That's why you see the good girl,bad boy kinda love..

When love hits you,you wouldn't mind attitude .. would ya?
Re: What Determines Your Love For A Person? by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 30, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Yea.. I agree

But you have to give me explicitly
Do you mean LOVE can make you as a man fall in love with a girl irrespective of any faults... e.g. [b]disability or bad character
.. hmmm [/b]
when I say 'unconditionally' all these things you listed are involved.
Re: What Determines Your Love For A Person? by halfricanadian(f): 5:05pm On May 30, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
grin You can't deny what I stated.. my dear love is blind..

That's why you see the good girl,bad boy kinda love..

When love hits you,you wouldn't mind attitude .. would ya?

Can only do dat for u nobody else
Re: What Determines Your Love For A Person? by CaptainEColeJnr: 5:14pm On May 30, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
when I say 'unconditionally' all these things you listed are involved.
cool
I feel you
Re: What Determines Your Love For A Person? by CaptainEColeJnr: 5:17pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

Can only do dat for u nobody else
Really cheesy
That's why I love you kiss
Re: What Determines Your Love For A Person? by halfricanadian(f): 5:21pm On May 30, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
Really cheesy
That's why I love you kiss

I love u more sef kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Determines Your Love For A Person? by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 30, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
cool
I feel you
I've seen people love, but maybe I've never been lucky to love grin grin
Re: What Determines Your Love For A Person? by firstking01(m): 5:53pm On May 30, 2016
Hmmm, too many love threads on nl todae.
Re: What Determines Your Love For A Person? by sweeterman(m): 6:15pm On May 30, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:

the wise one I hail thee
Re: What Determines Your Love For A Person? by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 30, 2016
Chance and most importantly, state of mind. These two at the outset before commitment takes over.
Re: What Determines Your Love For A Person? by CaptainEColeJnr: 6:47pm On May 30, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I've seen people love, but maybe I've never been lucky to love grin grin
I just pray you find love

You need to experience it cool
Re: What Determines Your Love For A Person? by CaptainEColeJnr: 6:49pm On May 30, 2016
Julianyao:
Chance and most importantly, state of mind. These two at the outset before commitment takes over.
Wow.. bro abeg elaborate more on State of mind
Re: What Determines Your Love For A Person? by CaptainEColeJnr: 6:55pm On May 30, 2016
halfricanadian:

I love u more sef kiss kiss kiss kiss
kiss kiss

Expect a mention in my soon to be launched diary wink
Re: What Determines Your Love For A Person? by halfricanadian(f): 6:57pm On May 30, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
kiss kiss

Expect a mention in my soon to be launched diary wink

grin grin grin grin cant wait
Re: What Determines Your Love For A Person? by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 30, 2016
CaptainEColeJnr:
I just pray you find love

You need to experience it cool
hehehehe Bros, no be compulsory o. Just pray God keeps helping me meet the conditions lust throws my way cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Determines Your Love For A Person? by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 30, 2016
sweeterman:

the wise one I hail thee
I sight you bossman
Re: What Determines Your Love For A Person? by CaptainEColeJnr: 7:21pm On May 30, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
hehehehe Bros, no be compulsory o. Just pray God keeps helping me meet the conditions lust throws my way cheesy grin cheesy
grin grin
Re: What Determines Your Love For A Person? by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 30, 2016
Re: What Determines Your Love For A Person? by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 30, 2016
The thing or things that run through ones mind at the moment before one sees the person (for the first time) that he or she would eventually free fall with. These things vary from one individual to another. For example, if you are thinking about settling down and raising a family, this makes you susceptible to love at that particular point in time. And when in that frame of mind you by chance see a desirable individual, there's a tendency that you'll wanna make things happen and probably begin to act. One can be susceptible and not have the chance. An example is when one is thinking about love but one is the in a toilet or perhaps, in the kitchen cooking. Note here that chance is really important as it works simultaneously with state of mind. The example I've given here may seem mundane but when critically analysed, one should be able to understand what I've described here.
A consequence of this piece of reasoning is that it tells us that nobody is meant for any particular person.
Re: What Determines Your Love For A Person? by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 30, 2016
What makes me like a girl comprises of her ass, boobs, height, smile etc but what will make
me love her will stem around her character towards me and everything I represent. The more
she goes out of her way to please me, the more I reciprocate in kind.

MODIFIED: God go now punish me if she dey very good in kitchen and bed.
That one na"Spiritual Seatbelt" be that...Thunder Fire Devil
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Determines Your Love For A Person? by CaptainEColeJnr: 11:30pm On May 30, 2016
Julianyao:
The thing or things that run through ones mind at the moment before one sees the person (for the first time) that he or she would eventually free fall with. These things vary from one individual to another. For example, if you are thinking about settling down and raising a family, this makes you susceptible to love at that particular point in time. And when in that frame of mind you by chance see a desirable individual, there's a tendency that you'll wanna make things happen and probably begin to act. One can be susceptible and not have the chance. An example is when one is thinking about love but one is the in a toilet or perhaps, in the kitchen cooking. Note here that chance is really important as it works simultaneously with state of mind. The example I've given here may seem mundane but when critically analysed, one should be able to understand what I've described here.
A consequence of this piece of reasoning is that it tells us that nobody is meant for any particular person.
nice one boss cool

(1) (Reply)

Describe This Girl And Her Friend In Two Words / What Was D Most Romantic Tin U Did In Secondry School / Former Liverpool Football Star Titi Camara Sentenced To Jail Because Of His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.