Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One (47351 Views)

Amaechi, Yahaya Bello Flag Off Dredging Of River Niger Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterway / Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos / Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by bishop4life(m): 4:57pm On May 30, 2016
Retributionn:

If IPOB land has all these, why are there more igbos in the SW than igbos in IPOB land?

Same reason why you found more Igbos than yoruba anywhere around the globe. even if south east became like Dubai, you will still see those Igbo men near you.
so tell me an area around the globe you won't see an Igbo man,and I will show you an inhabitable area.

Retributionn:

You are probably IPOB so you have this false sense of worth when in reality, the reverse is the case

IPOB statistics at work- Anambra has the highest oil deposit? Where? in Ipob land?

grin grin

IPob people are mad

I never liked this ipob ish until people like you can't argue without bringing ipob in it .

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by SlimShaddy10(m): 4:58pm On May 30, 2016
JaredNormak:
What scam?
Didn't Nigeria army and Adekunle massacre millions of Easterners again?

When it soothes you you hail Adekunle and Obasanjo for murdering millions of people and when you're lying you claim nobody was killed in 3year civil war.

shut up! u stupid poor brat! if you don't know anything, ask Mumu.

in the war, there was more civilian casualties in Biafra,but more military casualties in Nigeria.

Google it if u want.

The jet fighter drove by an Egyptian pilot was buy killing civilians that were harmless.

But Biafran troops killed more federal troops relative to the troops Nigerian soldiers killed.

go and Google it.

meanwhile, u should hail us cause the "picnic " according to Gowon, was supposed to last for 3 days but, it lasted for three years despite the fact that they fought the war without armaments.

let the war start now and Nigeria will be finished. why, now they have much money. thye have food. they have sophisticated arms.

don't be sentimental people. praise them cause they are good.

though I am not a briafran, but I lime what tbey are doing. Nigeria needs separation

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Marcelini(m): 4:58pm On May 30, 2016
Retributionn:

You can say all the rubbish you want

The facts are facts

IPOB people should stop making noise and just start a war already

Then they will understand what hell on earth means

For every Nigerian murdered by IPOB animals, 10,000 IPOB bastards will lose their worthless lives

https://www.nairaland.com/1876613/nigerian-federal-warplanes-bomb-residential

Read and cure your ignorance.
IPOB remain a non violent group. We will hear more about this news in coming days.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 30, 2016
JaredNormak:
It's a fact and you can't erase it.
Every foreign and local media reports it, every historian knows it, even your regional journalists broadcast it. Maybe it's you and your community spokesman that report it as scam.
So the biafra military never killed troops from the federal side and innocent civilians.
In terms of war,kill or be killed. Not portraying the biafra military as saints.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by JaredNormak: 5:02pm On May 30, 2016
SlimShaddy10:

shut up! u stupid poor brat! if you don't know anything, ask Mumu.

in the war, there was more civilian casualties in Biafra,but more military casualties in Nigeria.

Google it if u want.

The jet fighter drove by an Egyptian pilot was buy killing civilians that were harmless.

But Biafran troops killed more federal troops relative to the troops Nigerian soldiers killed.

go and Google it.

meanwhile, u should hail us cause the "picnic " according to Gowon, was supposed to last for 3 days but, it lasted for three years despite the fact that they fought the war without armaments.

let the war start now and Nigeria will be finished. why, now they have much money. thye have food. they have sophisticated arms.

don't be sentimental people. praise them cause they are good.

though I am not a briafran, but I lime what tbey are doing. Nigeria needs separation
You're mistaken.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by saintdennis(m): 5:04pm On May 30, 2016
asha90:
Asaba residents are becoming tough and rugged oo cheesy

Buhari has so much in his plate. The country is heated up! cool

Funny thing is asaba will always be part of Nigeria lols.
Or who thinks naija won't use river Niger as a boundary if tomorrow naija capitulates?
To think that yellow pawpaw had the guts to call part of benin land (igbanke) as biafra. Smh 4 London weed sha. E strong

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Ikechu12781: 5:04pm On May 30, 2016
I love it. It's about damn time. I see NOTHING wrong with this.

Both Massob and IPOB have been peaceful and each time, the police and army attack and kill their members. This isn't murder, this is justice. I hope they continue. Start protecting yourself. I'm tired of seeing some of my ppl killed because hausa and yoruba are desperate to keep this fake "one nigeria" intact
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by daviddoc(m): 5:06pm On May 30, 2016
coolitempa1:
A shoot at sight order ought to be given...against these miscreants..

You father and brothers if you have any, are miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Ikechu12781: 5:07pm On May 30, 2016
saintdennis:

Funny thing is asaba will always be part of Nigeria lols.
Or who thinks naija won't use river Niger as a boundary if tomorrow naija capitulates?
To think that yellow pawpaw had the guts to call part of benin land (igbanke) as biafra. Smh 4 London weed sha. E strong

May hell fire burn that your miserable ass. Which Asaba is staying in Nigeria? Can't you miserable lots leave us alone?

I repeat anyone that's wishing evil on my people, may tunder fire each and every one of you and may hell fire burn una. Animals

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by lordkhalifa(m): 5:10pm On May 30, 2016
Serve them right.... After all police is no longer our friends... I can't vouch for any man in uniform they are rogues

So kill them b4 they kill you
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by impossible27(m): 5:10pm On May 30, 2016
Super1Star2:

Are you a toddler?

Was Asaba not part of the Old Western Region? Abeg read up jare, if you are a product of miracle examinational centre.
Mr man. Asaba is not part of the old western state. Maybe U might be refaring to another asaba. but the asaba which shares a boundary with onitsha is not a western region.

Go back to your resarch and Geography map befor spewing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Ikechu12781: 5:12pm On May 30, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:

Will you still call them non-violent? The Policemen obviously used tear gas why attack them?

Agbagworo you have no shame. No shame at all #spits

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by saintdennis(m): 5:12pm On May 30, 2016
Retributionn:

Bunch of lies

There are no significant mineral resources in Biafra Area

Niger Delta is not part of Biafra area

Biafra area is desolate, poor and highly dependent on emigration for survival

Do u mind them? I keep wondering how come THERE ARE SO MANY IBOS SCATTERED AROUND NAIJA.

The only difference btw ibo and herdsmen is while one is still nomadic the ibos are tradesmen/women .

If they start pursuing them from hausa, yoruba and benin lands they will start crying again.

I BET EVEN IF NAIJA FINALLY LET BIAFRANS GO... they will still troop into this country finding milk and honey. Predictable people

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by willibounce1(m): 5:15pm On May 30, 2016
Show no mercy show no mercy NA please show no mercy. No idio..t can bring this country down.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Ikechu12781: 5:16pm On May 30, 2016
asha90:
Asaba residents are becoming tough and rugged oo cheesy

Buhari has so much in his plate. The country is heated up! cool

Cause we are tired.

If this shit happened in Asaba, I'm extremely proud right now
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by COCKCROW: 5:17pm On May 30, 2016
Haba the Cable? How many have the Nigeria police and army killed? Why this your sectional reporting? Is it constitutionally right even under international law in a civilised country for the government to attack and killed innocent and unarmed civillians praying in a church just because they see them as members of another nation? Christian community world wide has lost her saltness. Shedding blood in a church? Can it be allowed against the moslem world if Buhari had been a christian?. Let the killing continue time will tell where and how the end shall be. Up Biafrans patience and resilient, prayer and faith in Chukwu Abiam, courage and fearlessness against our foes is what we need. Very soon it shall be well.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by saintdennis(m): 5:17pm On May 30, 2016
Ikechu12781:

May hell fire burn that your miserable ass. Which Asaba is staying in Nigeria? Can't you miserable lots leave us alone?

I repeat anyone that's wishing evil on my people, may tunder fire each and every one of you and may hell fire burn una. Animals

Lols... why so aggressive bro? Settle down, Google the map of Nigeria, do a little research , u can even use the ireland/northern ireland ish for a start and u will see ya'll just being used!

This is the truth #1 day there will be a biafra, one day... but no part of delta will be a part of it.

U can take that to the bank.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by EmekaBlue(m): 5:17pm On May 30, 2016
Nigeria is too big as one...C China hv hongkong taiwan e.t.c..Let ibos go plz
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Ikechu12781: 5:17pm On May 30, 2016
impossible27:

Mr man. Asaba is not part of the old western state. Maybe U might be refaring to another asaba. but the asaba which shares a boundary with onitsha is not a western region.

Actually Asaba was....the Devil put us there but luckily, God saved us and got us away from those savages from waste

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by okuneddie(m): 5:18pm On May 30, 2016
JaredNormak:
What scam?
Didn't Nigeria army and Adekunle massacre millions of Easterners again?

When it soothes you you hail Adekunle and Obasanjo for murdering millions of people and when you're lying you claim nobody was killed in 3year civil war.

and sir what will u say about the anang tribe and Edo Muslims that biafran soldiers murdered.....no wonder they joined the Nigeria armed force against u....murder is even an understatement....its called genocide

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Ikechu12781: 5:19pm On May 30, 2016
saintdennis:

Lols... why so aggressive bro? Settle down, Google the map of Nigeria, do a little research , u can even use the ireland/northern ireland ish for a start and u will see ya'll just being used!

This is the truth #1 day there will be a biafra, one day... but no part of delta will be a part of it.

U can take that to the bank.

Nigga I'm from Asaba. We will rather die, our lands burned to the ground than stay in Nigeria with you people. You can quote on that anyday. While am at, go and read Anioma history during colonization and you'll learn, y'all niggas can't keep us in Nigeria by force. When SE gets biafra, best believe, Asaba is going with them.

That's not me being aggressive but tell you the f2king truth.

That evil wish you keep wishing on my people, may you burn in the deepest part of hell for it.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by druboon404: 5:21pm On May 30, 2016
JaredNormak:
It's a fact and you can't erase it.
Every foreign and local media reports it, every historian knows it, even your regional journalists broadcast it. Maybe it's you and your community spokesman that report it as scam.
Same and Chibok girls too under Gej...
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Almaiga: 5:24pm On May 30, 2016
The protesters just gave the NA a reason to go brutal on them. Soon someone will say, un-armed civilians where killed.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by okuneddie(m): 5:25pm On May 30, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
What did the police do before he was killed.
They must have done something if u are saying the truth

are u sure?
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Ikechu12781: 5:28pm On May 30, 2016
Almaiga:
The protesters just gave the NA a reason to go brutal on them. Soon someone will say, un-armed civilians where killed.

Maybe you got eye infection. Didn't read how they killed and attacked the unarmed civiliams. The stabbing was a retaliation or rather defense.

You people are so wicked and evil than when others defend themselves against your murdering "armed forces", you wish death on the victims defending themselves. This is why i support NDA and BH...you people deserve no pity for what God cursed una with.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by daviddoc(m): 5:29pm On May 30, 2016
Super1Star2:

WW2 recorded a little above 60million deaths, despite the number of nations involved and the land mass covered by the war.

Syria war of over 5years has recorded 500,000 deaths, with all the sophistication of modern technologies.

Iraqi war of 13years has recorded less than 500,00 war, with all the sophistication of modern technologies.

Now tell me how 3million deaths is not a MEGA SCAM.

Mr man, you are oblivious of the nitty-gritty of the war. If you must know, the major cause of the massive death of Biafrans during the war was the blockade of food. Biafrans were starved. And it wasn't so in those places you mentioned.
The effect of the weapons the Nigerian soldiers used is negligible

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by SlimShaddy10(m): 5:31pm On May 30, 2016
impossible27:

shup up! u dollard. Kaduna Nzeoguis from where u stupid Benin coward that was conquered by Biafrans during the war. Benin was named a republic by igbo troops. Google it!
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Ikechu12781: 5:31pm On May 30, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
What did the police do before he was killed.
They must have done something if u are saying the truth

It was reported that the army started shooting at the protesters, injured some and killed at least 3. The ones in Asaba heard the stories from those calling in to RB to report it and they attacked the police van, car, etc. I'm assuming during the vandalizing of the cars exalted to something that resulted to the death of the police officers.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 30, 2016
impossible27:

I repeat are you a toddler?

Read up or are you a beneficiary of night schooling?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Ikechu12781: 5:36pm On May 30, 2016
Retributionn:

Well instead of killing Nigerian policemen, you should strat clamouring for a referendum

Mind, it took Scotland over 75 years before they got their request for a referendum.

You dont demand a referendum, you elect politicians that will make a strong case for it in the National assembly. It takes a lot of debates and politicking to achieve it.

For every Nigerian killed by Igbos, 1000 of their family members will meet their end

So will your family. Infact for every IPOB that gets killed, your bloodline will get one killed as well including a curse of poverty for each one

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Airtimex(m): 5:36pm On May 30, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
You wake up everyday to a nairaland of Igbo, yoruba, hausa... Bla bla bla

Which kind mumu country be dis sef?

my dear i don tire
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Nobody: 5:36pm On May 30, 2016
daviddoc:

Mr man, you are oblivious of the nitty-gritty of the war. If you must know, the major cause of the massive death of Biafrans during the war was the blockade of food. Biafrans were starved. And it wasn't so in those places you mentioned.
The effect of the weapons the Nigerian soldiers used is negligible

In war all is permissible. Never go to war if you are not self sufficient in food production.

Blockade and siege has always been a patient war tactics that has always been effective since the days of King of David.

Thank God you said it was not the weapons of Nigerian soldiers that killed, but mother nature. You will agree with me that hunger cum starvation are part of mother nature.

Will still need evidence of 3millon people dying from starvation or hunger or whatever.

3million deaths propaganda remains an Aba-made SCAM.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Militants Threaten To Attack Niger-Delta Governors / Picture Of Okowa And Sowore Smiling At Peter OBI At The ICAN Annual Conference / ‘Lai Mohammed Detained For Abusing Jonathan’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.