Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One (47343 Views)

Amaechi, Yahaya Bello Flag Off Dredging Of River Niger Ajaokuta-Onitsha Waterway / Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos / Man Mentions Buhari, Jumps In River In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 30, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
Dont mind him. Y should peaceful protesters be tear gased? He failed to know dat Adekunle, Obasanjo and so many foot soldiers RAPED alot of Sount East WOMEN. Even there are some South West Retired soldiers that kidnapd South East WOMEN and Uptill Date They Still have not paid kobo on their. Just like one yeye Retired old Private wey dey my area.
so, OBJ did all that yet ipob voted for him enmasse shocked shocked?

Even against ojuku? sad
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 30, 2016
This god chukwu abiama sha must drink blood by fire by force. 1917-1967-2017. Only the supreme God can stop it..
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Ikechu12781: 7:08pm On May 30, 2016
saintdennis:

Yo argue like a child...adults don't state already established facts! Everyone knows biafra number 2 was from akwa ibom , everybody knows yoruba n Edo men also fought on the biafran side do I need to state more facts? Jeez
Oh now he's acting like he knows thanks to me informing him. Laughable.

Secondly there was no Edo men that fought for biafra. Igbanke were the only set that fought for Biafrans and that's because Igbanke are Aniomas.
There is only ONE yoloba that fought for biafra there were Thousands of Akwa Ibom that fought for Biafra, not just the second in command. Infact according to my bestfriend granddad, his entire platoon were literally filled with his people, only a handful were Igbo. Ironically enough, his platoon was not the only ones with that demographic. Laughable to compare that to one yoloba. Just laughable

Akwa ibom IS NO LONGER PART OF THE BIAFRAN STRUGGLE... take that to the bank.
Just like you deluded yourself Asaba is NO longer in the struggle of biafra.

1.) My bestfriend, till this very day, is the BIGGEST biafran agitator I known. Hell the Nigga was even the one that turned me into supporting Biafra (thank God for that).
Secondly, i sincerely urge you to listen to radio Biafra, akwa ibom people call in almost daily basis.
I'm addition, they are filled in Radio Biafra FB
Finally, during the protest of nnamdi kanu arrest, their women joined in that protest
http://naijapropa.com/breaking-news-nnamdi-kanu-akwa-ibom-women-join-protest/
Let us not forget Akpabio joined in the honoring of the biafran hero's last year
http://www.radiobiafra.co/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=5636:governor-godswill-akpabio-of-akwa-ibom-honouring-biafran-heroes-and-heroines-who-paid-the-ultimate-price-that-we-may-have-our-freedom&Itemid=334
Just like igbos are divided when it comes to biafra, is likewise the same for akwa ibom.
I keep saying you are extremely deluded. You have absolutely no idea wtf is going on in other places.

I repeat again, do you stupidly believe Akwa Ibom will join you in killing igbos despite the high percentage of intermarriage going on between the two and likewise, alot of their leaders are married to Igbo women. Do you honestly in your rational mind think that's the reality of the future?

Also nigeria never ceded bakassi to cameroun / had an agreement on bakassi during the civil war, cameroun closed it borders because they smartly wanted to avoid nigeria retaking their lands.
Y'all look at who kept trying to teach me my people's history, or rather his own perceive version of my history. Even the history of his "fake one nigeria" he does not even know. Just pathetic.
Former Minister of Information, Dr Walter Ofonagoro, has said that the former Head of State, Gen.Yakubu Gowon, ceded Bakassi Peninsula, which truly belonged to the present day cross River State of Nigeria, during the civil war, so as to block arms and food from entering Biafra.
http://thenationonlineng.net/how-gowon-blocked-arms-food-from-entering-biafra-ofonagoro/

As for the BH ish, guy put on your thinking cap... when BH was a Nigerian issue why would Chad n cameroun put mouth? It's when BH terrorist began filtering Into Chad and Cameroon that they started joining forces to push them back.

ROTLMFAOOOOOOOOO. You actually just defeated your own argument. So going by your statement, then why would Cameroon put mouth in Biafra issue. Is Biafra taking any part of Cameroon territory? Lmfaoooo

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 30, 2016
Super1Star2:

What is the issue of drugs in stating the truth as it is?

Was Asaba not part of the Old Western Region? Say the truth and shame the devil.
I accept that Asaba was once part of the western region - a mistake by Clifford and his daft British Lieutenant-Governors. The same mistake was applicable to Okun and Kwara carved into northern nigeria. The mistake of Governor-General Clifford was corrected by NCNC sponsored Osadebe and the Oba of Benin. Don't know why Awo couldn't do the same to Ilorin/Okun people.
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 30, 2016
daviddoc:

You are equally oblivious of universal laws. It is absolutely needless arguing with you.
We'll see what happens in the apotheosis of this struggle. We'll see who wins

i careless about who wins? It is more of at what cost will your Pyrrhic victory be established?

If it is indeed a battle of ideology, then it should be more of cerebral and intellectual battle, rather than brawn and lawlessness.
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Ikechu12781: 7:12pm On May 30, 2016
Super1Star2:

In as much as Asaba was NEVER part of the Old Eastern Region, we have ABSOLUTE RIGHT to claim all parts of the OLD WESTERN REGION. Simple as ABC. No matter who is found there -- whether jukun or igbra or ibo or whatever.

The Old Western Region must be established. Your brothers have done away with you in the past, you will surely not be missed if the old order is established.

The best you can do is to claim Southern Cameroon too.

Come claim na. We are waiting for una. Come claim yoloba, come claim.

Do not state on NL chest beating about it. Come do it...I triple dare you

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 30, 2016
Chiwude:
I accept that Asaba was once part of the western region - a mistake by Clifford and his daft British Lieutenant-Governors. The same mistake was applicable to Okun and Kwara carved into northern nigeria. The mistake of Governor-General Clifford was corrected by NCNC sponsored Osadebe and the Oba of Benin. Don't know why Awo couldn't do the same to Ilorin/Okun people.

The same way delta igbos have found their way back to SE or Oyigbo or Etche has found their way back to SE or Igbos in Benue have found their way back to SE.

There was no correction anything. Mid Western was created and was never joined to Old Eastern. It still does not negate the fact that Asaba is part and parcel of Western Region and thank you for agreeing to the bitter truth.
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 30, 2016
Ikechu12781:

Come claim na. We are waiting for una. Come claim yoloba, come claim.

Do not state on NL chest beating about it. Come do it...I triple dare you

We do not need to claim. That is what the map says and it is the official delineation of boundaries. If you do not want to stay within the Asaba of Western Region, just cross NB into Onitsha.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Ikechu12781: 7:16pm On May 30, 2016
Chiwude:

Gbam!!!!

The goodwork and hardwork of Oba of benin and Osadebe will never be forgotten and neither would we drag it backwards.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by RottenTomato: 7:18pm On May 30, 2016
coolitempa1:
A shoot at sight order ought to be given...against these miscreants..
Don't think of how to get a job! I know u can't even feed well or clothe well!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Ikechu12781: 7:19pm On May 30, 2016
Super1Star2:

We do not need to claim. That is what the map says and it is the official delineation of boundaries. If you do not want to stay within the Asaba of Western Region, just cross NB into Onitsha.

What map? Better go and get your eyes checked. Old Western Region was thrown to the garbage by osadebe and Oba. We escaped from the devil clutches and never going back. Take that to the bank tongue tongue

Like I said, come claim old Western region. We are waiting for una. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by melvin0004(m): 7:21pm On May 30, 2016
Shewunoshewa:
Let the ibos go jor...
Amen ooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by tydi(m): 7:22pm On May 30, 2016
Shewunoshewa:
Let the ibos go jor...
THEN TELL UR BLOCKED HEAD MARIJUANA HEAD OF STATE TO MAKE UR DREAM COME TRUE
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 30, 2016
Super1Star2:

The same way delta igbos have found their way back to SE or Oyigbo or Etche has found their way back to SE or Igbos in Benue have found their way back to SE.

There was no correction anything. Mid Western was created and was never joined to Old Eastern. It still does not negate the fact that Asaba is part and parcel of Western Region and thank you for agreeing to the bitter truth.
Why are you obsessed with Asaba joining you? I think am missing the puzzle. Are you giving up on your Okun brothers trapped in the north? What connection does a Yoruba man has with a Kaduna Nzeogwu or an Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala? I'm really baffled with this new found admiration.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Ikechu12781: 7:24pm On May 30, 2016
Chiwude:
Why are you obsessed with Asaba joining you? I think am missing the puzzle. Are you giving up on your Okun brothers trapped in the north? What connection does a Yoruba man has with a Kaduna Nzeogwu or an Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala? I'm really baffled with this new found admiration.

NOI is not from Asaba. She's from Ogwushi-uku. We are similar but it's two different territories
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 30, 2016
Ikechu12781:

What map? Better go and get your eyes checked. Old Western Region was thrown to the garbage by osadebe and Oba. We escaped from the devil clutches and never going back. Take that to the bank tongue tongue

Like I said, come claim old Western region. We are waiting for una. grin grin grin

Asaba was never part of old eastern region and biafrau.d. Mid Western Region was carved out of Western Region. Hence Asaba was, is and will forever remain part of the old western region.

Any one that is pained about it can jump over River Niger into Onitsha.

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by saintdennis(m): 7:25pm On May 30, 2016
Ikechu12781:

Oh now he's acting like he knows thanks to me informing him. Laughable.

Secondly there was no Edo men that fought for biafra. Igbanke were the only set that fought for Biafrans and that's because Igbanke are Aniomas.
There is only ONE yoloba that fought for biafra there were Thousands of Akwa Ibom that fought for Biafra, not just the second in command. Infact according to my bestfriend granddad, his entire platoon were literally filled with his people, only a handful were Igbo. Ironically enough, his platoon was not the only ones with that demographic. Laughable to compare that to one yoloba. Just laughable

Just like you deluded yourself Asaba is NO longer in the struggle of biafra.

1.) My bestfriend, till this very day, is the BIGGEST biafran agitator I known. Hell the Nigga was even the one that turned me into supporting Biafra (thank God for that).
Secondly, i sincerely urge you to listen to radio Biafra, akwa ibom people call in almost daily basis.
I'm addition, they are filled in Radio Biafra FB
Finally, during the protest of nnamdi kanu arrest, their women joined in that protest
http://naijapropa.com/breaking-news-nnamdi-kanu-akwa-ibom-women-join-protest/
Let us not forget Akpabio joined in the honoring of the biafran hero's last year
http://www.radiobiafra.co/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=5636:governor-godswill-akpabio-of-akwa-ibom-honouring-biafran-heroes-and-heroines-who-paid-the-ultimate-price-that-we-may-have-our-freedom&Itemid=334
Just like igbos are divided when it comes to biafra, is likewise the same for akwa ibom.
I keep saying you are extremely deluded. You have absolutely no idea wtf is going on in other places.

I repeat again, do you stupidly believe Akwa Ibom will join you in killing igbos despite the high percentage of intermarriage going on between the two and likewise, alot of their leaders are married to Igbo women. Do you honestly in your rational mind think that's the reality of the future?

Y'all look at who kept trying to teach me my people's history, or rather his own perceive version of my history. Even the history of his "fake one nigeria" he does not even know. Just pathetic.

http://thenationonlineng.net/how-gowon-blocked-arms-food-from-entering-biafra-ofonagoro/

ROTLMFAOOOOOOOOO. You actually just defeated your own argument. So going by your statement, then why would Cameroon put mouth in Biafra issue. Is Biafra taking any part of Cameroon territory? Lmfaoooo

Jeez u informed me? Laffs. Like I said when two ph.d holders in finance are arguing / debating a finance topic they don't start by defining finance.

I actually thought u had that common sense.

Guy if possible people will call from adamawa and sokoto after there are ibos there!

Also u said only ONE yoruba fought on biafra side, that's debatable! Just cos of one popular soldier u think only ONE YORUBA fought?

Also u claim igbanke are anioma? Lmaooooo
later u will get angry that I claim asaba land is Edo. #hypocrisy .

Like I said u argue like a child...did I write anything about Cameroon "INTERVENING" during the war?
Jeez Cameroon opening its borders would have served as an escape route for biafran civilians fleeing the war, would have served as a supply route to feed starving BIAFRANS...but no they just closed their gates like "I NO WANT NIGERIA GOVT WAHALA".
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by VaginaTerrorist(m): 7:26pm On May 30, 2016
MetaHuman:
I Love General Ojukwu
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by VaginaTerrorist(m): 7:29pm On May 30, 2016
Super1Star2:

Asaba was never part of old eastern region and biafrau.d. Mid Western Region was carved out of Western Region. Hence Asaba was, is and will forever remain part of the old western region.

Cattle
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 30, 2016
Chiwude:

We do not have any relationship with them, the same way there is none between ethnicites inthe CORS States and Ibos.

Asaba remains part of Old Western and so shall it be when the division of this country must be done. The people can migrate to Onitsha if they do not want to be within the borders of the western region. We willl not hold them as a people but the soil and sand shall remain within the region. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by saintdennis(m): 7:33pm On May 30, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:

Asaba is Igboland man. The natives see themselves as 100% Igbo.

But the igbos don't see them as one... or why weren't they included as part of biafra by your HERO ojukwu?

And why were they named part of REPUBLIC OF BENIN by ojukwu when victor banjo captured it? Why weren't they incorporated to biafra? Mtcheeew

They are free to delude themselves, my guys during nysc were asaba, bayelsa and ph boys and those niqqas no wan hear biafra!

An educated mind knows it was the creation of a coward power grabber named ojukwu who didn't even take ONE BULLET during the war and couldn't be gracious enough to take a bullet in the head when he lost.
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Ikechu12781: 7:41pm On May 30, 2016
saintdennis:

Jeez u informed me? Laffs. Like I said when two ph.d holders in finance are arguing / debating a finance topic they don't start by defining finance.

I actually thought u had that common sense.

Guy if possible people will call from adamawa and sokoto after there are ibos there!

Also u said only ONE yoruba fought on biafra side, that's debatable! Just cos of one popular soldier u think only ONE YORUBA fought?

Also u claim igbanke are anioma? Lmaooooo
later u will get angry that I claim asaba land is Edo. #hypocrisy .

Like I said u argue like a child...did I write anything about Cameroon "INTERVENING" during the war?
Jeez Cameroon opening its borders would have served as an escape route for biafran civilians fleeing the war, would have served as a supply route to feed starving BIAFRANS...but no they just closed their gates like "I NO WANT NIGERIA GOVT WAHALA".

This guy continues to show his stupidity in full daylight. Such a shame. You were the one that dragged both Akwa Ibom and Cameroon into the argument in your effort to argue against something you obviously CLUELESS on. You displayed your stupidity and when show how dumb you sound, you here trying to save face. LAUGHABLE.

slowpoke I gave you several examples, not just calling in. Let me guess the protesters na Chinese, Akpabio attending last year remembrance activity na South Africans, the members on Radio Biafra FB that never belittled but support the page na Somalians and My bestfriend na Ethiopian grin grin grin grin. All to delude yourself. I repeat you're EXTREMELY CLUELESS. Oh I notice how you deliberate ignored my question.

Nigga I've talked to several ex biafran soliders, NONE have ever reported about a yoloba they forgot alongside unlike the Akwa ibom. If there was more than one, Yoloba would have been snitched about that after all, that ONE they can't seem to shut up about him.

ROTLMFAOOOOOOOOO dude STFU about others if you have absolutely No knowledge about others. My God, how can a man this clueless try to teach anything. Who the Bleep isn't aware Igbanke is part of Anioma? Like who? Even the igbanke self have asked to be included in the proposed Anioma state
https://www.nairaland.com/777699/group-wants-igbanke-included-proposed
Just stfu if you have absolutely No Knowledge about others. Just stfu so this way you don't end up looking stupid.

Una just see the save face attempt. Hilarious and pathetic. That is what happens when you talk with your Anusara. Oya nigga who wrote that the Cameroon will block their borders from Bill? Who wrote that? Was it not you? Wtf you call that? Incase you also have a problem with definition that is implying the cameroonians would intervene in the agitation you nitwit. Lastly they closed the border during the first war because YOUR GOVERNMENT GAVE THEM BAKASSI. Like fucking DUH? That's the ONLY reason they got involved last time. Thus time around You have NOTHING so obviously they would NEVER join you. Smfh How one man can be this slow. Just smfh

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 30, 2016
Ikechu12781:

NOI is not from Asaba. She's from Ogwushi-uku. We are similar but it's two different territories
It was deliberate. I know both come from different towns, yet they all belong to one Anioma.
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Nobody: 7:44pm On May 30, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
Cattle

Donkey.
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 30, 2016
Super1Star2:

We do not have any relationship with them, the same way there is none between ethnicites inthe CORS States and Ibos.

Asaba remains part of Old Western and so shall it be when the division of this country must be done. The people can migrate to Onitsha if they do not want to be within the borders of the western region. We willl not hold them as a people but the soil and sand shall remain within the region. grin grin grin grin grin
Why don't you quit these your games. I'm beginning to laugh at your rants because they're just fairytales. So when are you coming to claim the Asaba? Haha! Don't worry we won't harm anyone. We'll just hand it to you.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Ikechu12781: 7:49pm On May 30, 2016
Super1Star2:

You are talking too much. No time for all this talk talk.

I say come claim old Western region. We dey wait for una.
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by saintdennis(m): 7:50pm On May 30, 2016
Ikechu12781:

This guy continues to show his stupidity in full daylight. Such a shame. You were the one that dragged both Akwa Ibom and Cameroon into the argument in your effort to argue against something you obviously CLUELESS on. You displayed your stupidity and when show how dumb you sound, you here trying to save face. LAUGHABLE.

slowpoke I gave you several examples, not just calling in. Let me guess the protesters na Chinese, Akpabio attending last year remembrance activity na South Africans, the members on Radio Biafra FB that never belittled but support the page na Somalians and My bestfriend na Ethiopian grin grin grin grin. All to delude yourself. I repeat you're EXTREMELY CLUELESS. Oh I notice how you deliberate ignored my question.

Nigga I've talked to several ex biafran soliders, NONE have ever reported about a yoloba they forgot alongside unlike the Akwa ibom. If there was more than one, Yoloba would have been snitched about that after all, that ONE they can't seem to shut up about him.

ROTLMFAOOOOOOOOO dude STFU about others if you have absolutely No knowledge about others. My God, how can a man this clueless try to teach anything. Who the Bleep isn't aware Igbanke is part of Anioma? Like who? Even the igbanke self have asked to be included in the proposed Anioma state
https://www.nairaland.com/777699/group-wants-igbanke-included-proposed
Just stfu if you have absolutely No Knowledge about others. Just stfu so this way you don't end up looking stupid.

Una just see the save face attempt. Hilarious and pathetic. That is what happens when you talk with your Anusara. Oya nigga who wrote that the Cameroon will block their borders from Bill? Who wrote that? Was it not you? Wtf you call that? Incase you also have a problem with definition that is implying the cameroonians would intervene in the agitation you nitwit. Lastly they closed the border during the first war because YOUR GOVERNMENT GAVE THEM BAKASSI. Like fucking DUH? That's the ONLY reason they got involved last time. Thus time around You have NOTHING so obviously they would NEVER join you. Smfh How one man can be this slow. Just smfh

Done replying you, you a kid with poor comprehension skills who knows nothing.

If I reply you any further then I'd have to come down to your level..and you'd beat me with experience.

Carry champions league *u have won*
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by shizzle11(m): 7:52pm On May 30, 2016
saintdennis:

Funny thing is asaba will always be part of Nigeria lols.
Or who thinks naija won't use river Niger as a boundary if tomorrow naija capitulates?
To think that yellow pawpaw had the guts to call part of benin land (igbanke) as biafra. Smh 4 London weed sha. E strong
May thunder and lightening strike you down this moment for this senseless comment. Which asaba are talking about you brainless fhool?
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by shizzle11(m): 7:54pm On May 30, 2016
saintdennis:

[s]Done replying you, you a kid with poor comprehension skills who knows nothing.

If I reply you any further then I'd have to come down to your level..and you'd beat me with experience.

Carry champions league *u have won*[/s]
You are a consummate retard. Will you shut up already you iddioott
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by shizzle11(m): 7:55pm On May 30, 2016
Ikechu12781:

May hell fire burn that your miserable ass. Which Asaba is staying in Nigeria? Can't you miserable lots leave us alone?

I repeat anyone that's wishing evil on my people, may tunder fire each and every one of you and may hell fire burn una. Animals
can you imaging the bastardd?
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 30, 2016
Chiwude:
Why don't you quit these your games. I'm beginning to laugh at your rants because they're just fairytales. So when are you coming to claim the Asaba? Haha! Don't worry we won't harm anyone. We'll just hand it to you.

There is nothing to claim. It has always been and it will always be part of the old western region.

Tear all known maps if you are sad about the fact.
Re: Biafra Protesters Throw Policemen In River-Niger, Kill One by Ikechu12781: 7:57pm On May 30, 2016
saintdennis:

Done replying you, you a kid with poor comprehension skills who knows nothing.

Carry champions league *u have won*

Run along clueless old man

Next time don't talk about others when you know nothing about them...word of advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sani Mustapha Mohammed Resigns From APC / President Ibrahim Babangida Is Alive - Yemi Saka / Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.