Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Why Does This Guy Not Talk To Me Much When I'm At His House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does This Guy Not Talk To Me Much When I'm At His House? (1077 Views)

Why I Will Never Visit A Man In His House Again / Man Disappointed After His Girlfriend Left His House Without Washing The Dishes / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does This Guy Not Talk To Me Much When I'm At His House? by mamagee3(f): 3:42am On Jun 08, 2016
Why doesn't my male friend talk to me when I go to his house to talk?

He always seems to ignore me and rarely wants to speak to me but tends to talk more only on the phone.

But he tends to speak to me and is very interested when I switch over to se.x talk
Re: Why Does This Guy Not Talk To Me Much When I'm At His House? by CUM4WHAT(m): 3:58am On Jun 08, 2016
u already know d answer to yur ques so y asking yu know wat he wants, swerve off abeg
Re: Why Does This Guy Not Talk To Me Much When I'm At His House? by mccoy47(m): 5:20am On Jun 08, 2016
He is a shy weakling
Re: Why Does This Guy Not Talk To Me Much When I'm At His House? by Nobody: 5:45am On Jun 08, 2016
cause he has bad breath.. undecided
Re: Why Does This Guy Not Talk To Me Much When I'm At His House? by favourboy1(m): 6:17am On Jun 08, 2016
mamagee3:

He always seems to ignore me and rarely wants to speak to me but tends to talk more only on the phone.

But he tends to speak to me and is very interested when I switch over to se.x talk
that is a typical way all guy do when d so kald gal has lost ha wort, gbogbo paro e ni won ti so fun ara wo, why wunt he b interestin wen u switch to sex talk wen bsay, na wentn dn tag u b, b dat only 4 sex.
Re: Why Does This Guy Not Talk To Me Much When I'm At His House? by favourboy1(m): 6:18am On Jun 08, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
cause he has bad breath.. undecided
ehn en bad breath 4 sex talk also abi?
Re: Why Does This Guy Not Talk To Me Much When I'm At His House? by 30secs(m): 7:21am On Jun 08, 2016
mamagee3:

Because the nicca wants to fry your dodo
Re: Why Does This Guy Not Talk To Me Much When I'm At His House? by sirliu(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2016
Why is it that you ask these kinds of questions with obvious answers.
Re: Why Does This Guy Not Talk To Me Much When I'm At His House? by vicstar(m): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2016
mamagee3:

But he tends to speak to me and is very interested when I switch over to sexxx

datz d only shiiit yo good at undecided

(1) (Reply)

Guys, How Do I Stop This Hot Chilly Effect On My Willy / The Cause Of Men Battering Ladies / Many Girls Hav Been Giving Me Green Light I'm Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.