Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Are These Girls Actually Virgins?. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are These Girls Actually Virgins?. (1084 Views)

Will You Marry These Girls If They Are Deaf And Dumb?(photos) / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Pic: Guys Take These Girls Out And They'll Form Bbq, Chicken, Sharwama, Icecream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These Girls Actually Virgins?. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 07, 2016
I have this family friend who attended one of the most paid secondary schools in the country, a boarding school, she's a very naughty girl but a virgin.

She was talking of her secondary school days,because she has this very spoilt girlfriend she also claimed is a virgin...so, people were like how could she be?. grin

Their parents subject them to regular virginity test, with promises that if they do, they will have their tertiary education outside the country,which is a norm among students of the school, in order for them not to mess up, and dash their hopes, they resorted to ways to keep their part of the bargain to their parents.

Down there, these girls are virgins, but they do Anal with their school boyfriends, and some they have outside, few were caught in the act and expelled, she said the order of the day in her school was "Anal sex", that only olodos in her school get deflowered.

They have this terrible alter ego that's not healthy in my opinion, just to remain virgins...too bad!.
Re: Are These Girls Actually Virgins?. by Sexxkillz: 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
A virgin is anyone who hasn't had any form of sex.

Anal and _oral sex are kinds of sex.

That you haven't engaged in vaginal sex, but have engaged in anal and oral_sex doesn't exempt you from "having sex", therefore, you cannot claim to be a virgin.

2 Likes

Re: Are These Girls Actually Virgins?. by iykekelvins(m): 9:46pm On Aug 07, 2016
Ok
Re: Are These Girls Actually Virgins?. by hymanflex(m): 9:49pm On Aug 07, 2016
I actually don't know what guys enjoy in forcing their dick into a narrow hole of poo.

1 Like

Re: Are These Girls Actually Virgins?. by datola: 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2016
What a growing pervert world we are witnessing each day!

The devil seems to be having a field day in this generation.

God have mercy and save us from the impending danger.

Op, counsel these girls on why engaging in such act is the same or more grievous than loosing virginity.

1 Like

Re: Are These Girls Actually Virgins?. by SycophanticGoat: 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2016
herbie27:
I have this family friend who attended one of the most paid secondary schools in the country, a boarding school, she's a very naughty girl but a virgin.

She was talking of her secondary school days,because she has this very spoilt girlfriend she also claimed is a virgin, and people were like how could she be?. grin

Their parents subject them to regular virginity test, and promises they've made to them to come out as virgins, so in order for them not to mess up, they resorted to ways to keep these promises.

Down there, these girls are virgins, but they do Anal with their school boyfriends, some were caught in the act and expelled, she said the order of the day in her school was "Anal sex", that only olodo's in her school get deflowered.

I really don't know the difference between these girls and a girl that was deflowered.

Anal sex is disgusting.. I rather be with a girl who's had normal sex a hundred times than be with a girl that's into anal sex... embarassed

(1) (Reply)

How To Think And Act Like A Player. / Is Love Jealous? / Is It Right For A Guy To Cheat On His Beautiful/Sexy Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.