Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Please I Need Advice On My Relationship (cheating Girlfriend) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Advice On My Relationship (cheating Girlfriend) (1050 Views)

Man Forgives His Cheating Girlfriend, Proposes To Her After She Got Impregnated / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / Guys! Why You Should Stop Sleeping With That Cheating Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice On My Relationship (cheating Girlfriend) by Exxit(m): 10:02pm On May 30, 2016
Can someone give me an advice? Sorry for the bad english onwards, but I think I really need one as of now. Lately, I noticed that my girlfriend
had lots of calls on her phone, and when I ask who is it, she always hungs it up quickly and she said it's one of her friends/business contacts. I also noticed that recently, she goes home in our rented apartment late, and when I ask why was she late, she always tell me that she went overtime because of her team building meet, although when I checked her slip, she had no overtime fee and I was a bit surprised since as far as I know, they didn't had any team building meets since 3 months ago. So, I went to her boss and asked about this, but her boss said that they only did team building meets only one time with her co-office mates a long time ago (which confirms that I was right), and as an extra, she's been absent on that meet, and her boss told me that she's been absent in her work a couple of days as well. The next day, she went out and told me she'll be attending her "urgent team building meet", so, keeping a distance, I followed her with my motorbike, and not far away from our place, a man fetched her on his car. I stopped my motorbike from a distance to make sure they won't hear me and observed them, and when they were going to drive out, I was about to follow then but when I start the engine, it died on me. So I want to ask for advice, where would the problem be? Is it the spark plug that caused the starting to fail, or is it on the main engine? The clutch, perhaps? Fuel filter thing? Please give me a good advice. Thanks for noticing.
Re: Please I Need Advice On My Relationship (cheating Girlfriend) by Twaci(f): 10:07pm On May 30, 2016
angry

I think its the engine oil. Did u check it?
Re: Please I Need Advice On My Relationship (cheating Girlfriend) by yomi007k(m): 10:19pm On May 30, 2016
Ahh, this has happened to som1 I know.

...Its most likely d spirit of ur forefathers grin
Re: Please I Need Advice On My Relationship (cheating Girlfriend) by DrayZee: 10:19pm On May 30, 2016
Shey the engine did not start at all. It must be the spark plug.
Re: Please I Need Advice On My Relationship (cheating Girlfriend) by wazklin: 10:25pm On May 30, 2016
Oh, it was u i saw kicking that machine. U did'nt turn it on nah.
Re: Please I Need Advice On My Relationship (cheating Girlfriend) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:29pm On May 30, 2016
Break fluid undecided
Re: Please I Need Advice On My Relationship (cheating Girlfriend) by thesicilian: 10:33pm On May 30, 2016
Hahaha, you guys here are funny
Re: Please I Need Advice On My Relationship (cheating Girlfriend) by Exxit(m): 10:39pm On May 30, 2016
Twaci:
angry

I think its the engine oil. Did u check it?
i changed the oil a day before. i'm not sure it is
Re: Please I Need Advice On My Relationship (cheating Girlfriend) by porrigeyam(m): 11:07pm On May 30, 2016
Ma nigga

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice On My Relationship (cheating Girlfriend) by gnaftalee(m): 11:09pm On May 30, 2016
U should change the bike then
Re: Please I Need Advice On My Relationship (cheating Girlfriend) by dhappyking(m): 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ha ha ha, I casn't believe this. You funny die... I was beginning to enjoy the gst.. Before the anti- climax. Waiting for art two though.
Re: Please I Need Advice On My Relationship (cheating Girlfriend) by crystar: 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
I think you should check your brain box very well. You probably need to change your spark plug and remove that goat brain.
Re: Please I Need Advice On My Relationship (cheating Girlfriend) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
Queen Ivyy , someone needs your royal counsel..grin

(1) (Reply)

What I Will Do To The Winner Of Miss Nairaland. / My Wish Is To Marry A Military Woman / How To Satisfy A Woman Every Time And Have Her Beg For More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.