Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

12 Things Guys Do.......you(guys) Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Things Guys Do.......you(guys) Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of. (2060 Views)

'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / 7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date / Features Guys Shouldn't Mention If Abusing A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Things Guys Do.......you(guys) Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of. by Nobody: 1:42am On May 31, 2016
1. when your mates say you are a bad cook probably you're a bad cook(you are a guy)
2 your room always look scattered and tattered(you are a guy)
3 you're always loud when cracking jokes with you guysis
4 you don't discuss your girlfriends adventures(na by force...haba)
5 screaming at the sports viewing center with ur bae(the real you)
6 don't like making much friends esp girl friends(they think it's abnormal)
7 smoking weed(the you in you)
8 rap music loud along the road alone.(the you in you)
9 staying calm
10 dress crazy(its style)
11 laugh crazy
12 greet aloud esp to your fellow guysis

i think most guys do these things......if you say u never do am/you no dey do am. its either you are always with your bae or you dey form always.....

1 Like

Re: 12 Things Guys Do.......you(guys) Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of. by Laveda(f): 1:43am On May 31, 2016
Hmmm.
Re: 12 Things Guys Do.......you(guys) Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of. by FisifunKododada: 2:25am On May 31, 2016
shocked
Re: 12 Things Guys Do.......you(guys) Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of. by BoiledHead(m): 2:34am On May 31, 2016
I don't smoke weed.
I don't shout in viewing centre as I am not a football fan sef
My apartment is not scattered as I'm a person of neatness.
I don't dress crazy. I always wear my native attires and my fila(Cap) or my shirt and trouser.

So op...
Re: 12 Things Guys Do.......you(guys) Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of. by excellencyabia1: 3:30am On May 31, 2016
That scattered room, well thank God that responsiblity have been helping that but if na before i often sleep with them by my side especially coming from a long run.
Re: 12 Things Guys Do.......you(guys) Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of. by Nobody: 4:33am On May 31, 2016
A scattered room is not acceptable for either sex. It is normal for uncultured males but most people went to boarding house and school campus with the hope they learn through indoctrination how to keep themselves and their surrounding neat.
The funny part is I've seen males unlearn how to keep things in place so peers call them 'guy' - I guess the human need to fit in counters commonsense.
Re: 12 Things Guys Do.......you(guys) Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of. by dauntless15(m): 5:25am On May 31, 2016
am a good cook thanks to school, my mum even like it anytime i cook

my room is only scattered on weekdays when am working weekends it's all cleaned up

group talks are always loud

anything between me and my girlfriend stays between us, we don't need a third party

i dont watch sports

i have friends, alot of them

i don't drink nor smoke

i dont sing on the road as i value myself more than anyone

yes i stay calm most times with my cell phone

i dress to suit the occasion

i laugh when i have the chance

I'm not the stay around and chat type, not chanced

guess am not a guy afterall
Re: 12 Things Guys Do.......you(guys) Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of. by kossyablaze(m): 5:54am On May 31, 2016
Nawa u o
Re: 12 Things Guys Do.......you(guys) Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of. by rawpadgin(m): 6:41am On May 31, 2016
BoiledHead:
I don't smoke weed.
I don't dress crazy. I always wear my native attires and my fila(Cap) or my shirt and trouser.

So op...
fila cap on native attire oboy, which village u com from?
Re: 12 Things Guys Do.......you(guys) Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of. by skywalker240(m): 6:50am On May 31, 2016
hmmmmmm....some na true sha.
Re: 12 Things Guys Do.......you(guys) Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of. by Nobody: 7:23am On May 31, 2016
BoiledHead:
I don't smoke weed.

So op...
nigger...yu gay..u must b very boring.
Re: 12 Things Guys Do.......you(guys) Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of. by rosieluv(f): 8:52am On May 31, 2016
dauntless15:
am a good cook thanks to school, my mum even like it anytime i cook

my room is only scattered on weekdays when am working weekends it's all cleaned up

group talks are always loud

anything between me and my girlfriend stays between us, we don't need a third party

i dont watch sports

i have friends, alot of them

i don't drink nor smoke

i dont sing on the road as i value myself more than anyone

yes i stay calm most times with my cell phone

i dress to suit the occasion

i laugh when i have the chance

I'm not the stay around and chat type, not chanced

guess am not a guy afterall
awwn sm of my qualities
Re: 12 Things Guys Do.......you(guys) Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of. by dauntless15(m): 9:01am On May 31, 2016
rosieluv:
awwn sm of my qualities
grin what are you implying
Re: 12 Things Guys Do.......you(guys) Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of. by guysis(m): 10:03am On May 31, 2016
CarlyX8:
1. when your mates say you are a bad cook probably you're a bad cook(you are a guy)
2 your room always look scattered and tattered(you are a guy)
3 you're always loud when cracking jokes with you guysis
4 you don't discuss your girlfriends adventures(na by force...haba)
5 screaming at the sports viewing center with ur bae(the real you)
6 don't like making much friends esp girl friends(they think it's abnormal)
7 smoking weed(the you in you)
8 rap music loud along the road alone.(the you in you)
9 staying calm
10 dress crazy(its style)
11 laugh crazy
12 greet aloud esp to your fellow guysis

i think most guys do these things......if you say u never do am/you no dey do am. its either you are always with your bae or you dey form always.....
shocked shocked
Re: 12 Things Guys Do.......you(guys) Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of. by BoiledHead(m): 11:56am On May 31, 2016
paschal1995:
nigger...yu gay..u must b very boring.

Yes I am boring since responsibility is now a bore.

Besides Gays are human beings and you are no better than they are.
Re: 12 Things Guys Do.......you(guys) Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of. by BoiledHead(m): 11:58am On May 31, 2016
rawpadgin:
fila cap on native attire oboy, which village u com from?

If only you were calm.. not in a rush to comment

Fila is a Yoruba traditional Cap that follows the native attires. undecided
Re: 12 Things Guys Do.......you(guys) Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of. by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 31, 2016
BoiledHead:

Yes I am boring since responsibility is now a bore.

Besides Gays are human beings and you are no better than they are.
and ppl say anything to justify dia actions
Re: 12 Things Guys Do.......you(guys) Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of. by rawpadgin(m): 1:50pm On May 31, 2016
BoiledHead:

If only you were calm.. not in a rush to comment

Fila is a Yoruba traditional Cap that follows the native attires. undecided
lol, U Should've Wrote 'D Yoruba Version' Never Knew There Was A Yoruba Version Tho;o
Re: 12 Things Guys Do.......you(guys) Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of. by rosieluv(f): 3:07pm On May 31, 2016
dauntless15:
grin what are you implying
lipsrsealed
Re: 12 Things Guys Do.......you(guys) Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of. by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 01, 2016
charix:
A scattered room is not acceptable for either sex. It is normal for uncultured males but most people went to boarding house and school campus with the hope they learn through indoctrination how to keep themselves and their surrounding neat.
The funny part is I've seen males unlearn how to keep things in place so peers call them 'guy' - I guess the human need to fit in counters commonsense.

wow! tell me something!!!!!
Re: 12 Things Guys Do.......you(guys) Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of. by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 01, 2016
BoiledHead:
I don't smoke weed.

So op...

well... you sabi cook? u no dey greet out loud? which sports dey thrill you nah?
never knew scattered rooms make you a dirty person..... but if you say nothing dia describes you, then na your type i dey....eh ehm
Re: 12 Things Guys Do.......you(guys) Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of. by Mafking(m): 1:51am On Jun 01, 2016
Laveda:
Hmmm.
That's the same sound i made when I read that number 1 and 7.....
Re: 12 Things Guys Do.......you(guys) Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of. by BoiledHead(m): 9:15am On Jun 01, 2016
CarlyX8:

well... you sabi cook? u no dey greet out loud? which sports dey thrill you nah?
never knew scattered rooms make you a dirty person..... but if you say nothing dia describes you, then na your type i dey....eh ehm

I am a good cook. I have no sister so my mother insisted my brothers and I learnt how to cook.

I am a fan of golf

I don't greet aloud

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Checkout “3 Types Of Vagina” Men Prefers / Photos: 8 Men Assault Young Lady Inside Oshodi Bus / Ive Noticed A Pattern On Romanceland That Has To Stop Right Away.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.