Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,681 members, 7,813,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Photos: 8 Men Assault Young Lady Inside Oshodi Bus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: 8 Men Assault Young Lady Inside Oshodi Bus (2057 Views)

Lady Who Was Duped And Jilted By 8 Men Finally Got Married In Lagos / Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) / See What Some Boys Are Doing To A Lady Inside A House Party (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: 8 Men Assault Young Lady Inside Oshodi Bus by simtosul: 5:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
A young lady, Adegun Busayomi, has taken to
Facebook to share her awful experience in the
hands of kidnappers.
In a long post, the lady who is a student
of Yaba College of Technology (Yabatech) was
mishandled, beaten and was almost raped in
an Oshodi-bound bus. Read the emotional
experience below:

”I wokeup 2day with a smile on my face with
full strength & a vision to start a beautiful day…
but it all turns out to be a bad crying day, dat I
can never 4get in my life….on my way to work
dis morning I entered oshodi bus from fadeyi…
Immediately I entered d guy on my left side
started complaining dat d one at d bk was
trying to pick his pocket next thing he changed
position to my right side & said onipa wa
oooo….next thing Immediately d one at d Bk
hooked my neck and said don’t shout.
”D one beside the driver said allow her to lay
down on d floor….. Dey drag me flat on d
floor… He collected my bag Started asking
question WHR do u work, I said I am student
whc sch, whc course, wht level my name my
state….I keep answering d question….he picked
my ATM he asked 4 my pin I told him he gave
it to one of dem and they dropped him…

”I started crying if this is actually my end, are
they going to use me, are they going going to
kill me so many things started coming in to my
mind, I remembered my mum & my siblings d
27years ago story DAT can’t be forgotten in my
family…..
”I keep begging dem not to hurt me d man in
front, said if they found so so amount in my
acct they won’t hurt me but if I give dem wrong
pin or no money in my acct they will call my
family or they will rape me till I lose my last
breathe, I started praying silently calling 4
mercy they were 8 guys……one was busy
touching my breast one hooked my neck down
one used his legs to pin my legs 2gether I keep
crying calling God to save me….

”Next thing d guy dat droped called dem and d
one in d front pass smthin to d one at d bk they
told me to close my eyes but I didn’t said to
my self if am going to die am going to open my
eyes and see everything…..next thing it was
pepper he put pepper in my two eyes my breast
and he was trying to open my trouser zip but he
couldn’t I was screeming I can’t see,was trying
guiding my eyes not to put more pepper trying
holding my jeans not to put pepper in my virgina
thinking of dey still want to rape me after all
they collected from me my phones, powerbk my
sis money in my bag and d change I Hv dere
too they packed everything and dropped me on
d floor at cooker going to oshodi and left till
now am still not my self Hv never be handle
like dat in my life (june14)my terrible day I just
want to close my eyes and 4get everything but I
can’t, it keeps playing on my head and is hurting
me more hmmmmmmmmm Thank God for
saving my life……….”

https://www.naij.com/861269-read-8-men-female-yabatech-student-inside-oshodi-bus-photos.html?poster=5255

Re: Photos: 8 Men Assault Young Lady Inside Oshodi Bus by Hundreddegrees(m): 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
Too bad cry
Re: Photos: 8 Men Assault Young Lady Inside Oshodi Bus by Olumidebolu64(m): 6:12pm On Jun 15, 2016
Pele
Re: Photos: 8 Men Assault Young Lady Inside Oshodi Bus by Agbgift(f): 6:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
Sorry for the terrible experience.
The day luck will run out on them they will start blaming the devil. Pls let's be watchful of the kind of bus we enter. Survey the passengers inside before entering.

1 Like

Re: Photos: 8 Men Assault Young Lady Inside Oshodi Bus by sunnydayasaba(m): 6:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
What a horrible experience.

God will put them off d street soon.
Re: Photos: 8 Men Assault Young Lady Inside Oshodi Bus by cutiedave(m): 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2016
May God continue to protect us...nd dis a road i ply everyday...
Re: Photos: 8 Men Assault Young Lady Inside Oshodi Bus by horladmejy(m): 7:29pm On Jun 15, 2016
Lord help us all....but an male bus isnt adviceable to enter ....lord help us still
Re: Photos: 8 Men Assault Young Lady Inside Oshodi Bus by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
Ehya
Re: Photos: 8 Men Assault Young Lady Inside Oshodi Bus by Baddo101(m): 10:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
Eyaa. similar experience happened to someone along shitta axis surulere. www.nairaland.com/3099338/shitta-axis-surulere-lagos-den. Na only God go fit punish them.
Re: Photos: 8 Men Assault Young Lady Inside Oshodi Bus by schumastic(m): 10:54pm On Jun 15, 2016
this is really bad, one has to be careful this days...in another news, is she thé same person in both pics?

cus this facial transformation will stand as a great miracle back then in the old testemant..
Re: Photos: 8 Men Assault Young Lady Inside Oshodi Bus by iykekelvins(m): 11:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
Very painful experience
Re: Photos: 8 Men Assault Young Lady Inside Oshodi Bus by hpk(m): 11:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
Where did our society loose it?
Re: Photos: 8 Men Assault Young Lady Inside Oshodi Bus by Nobody: 3:40am On Jun 16, 2016
Eyah what a wicked world. Eight men?
Re: Photos: 8 Men Assault Young Lady Inside Oshodi Bus by missyadorable(f): 4:25am On Jun 16, 2016
Women should be very careful
why boarding a town service bus with 8 men inside,no woman?
2months ago,i was travelling from Warri to PH via Agofure(A registered and trusted mass transit)
After buying my ticket n getting ready to board the bus,i discovered I was the only female passenger with 14men(plus driver)....I immediately alighted and requested to exchange my ticket and join another bus.I openly expressed my fear...it was already 6pm in Warri,the spirit of molesting and rape could fall upon these men in the course of the journey and they decide to take advantage of me,not minding the repercussions(thats if there is any).
People thought I was stewpid,not ready to travel,bla bla bla but in my generation,i know that any man can rape a woman,he only needs the single opportunity.

Women,pls be careful.These men are not smiling
Re: Photos: 8 Men Assault Young Lady Inside Oshodi Bus by kingsmok(m): 6:06am On Jun 16, 2016
nairalandthank God for ur life

(1) (Reply)

To Evegran And Other Nairaland Mortals... / My Cousin's Pre-wedding Photos ;) / Whats The Most Irritating Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.