Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,308 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

As A Man Learn How To Delay Release And Last Longer In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Man Learn How To Delay Release And Last Longer In Bed (2411 Views)

All The Things Guys Do To Delay Orgasm - Meme Collection / How To Delay Release And Last Longer In Bed****18+ / How To Delay Release To Last Longer In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Man Learn How To Delay Release And Last Longer In Bed by Nobody: 2:09am On May 31, 2016
As a lady who have tasted sex from different kinds of men i think am more qualify to teach some men simple steps that can help them delay Release and last longer in bed. All you have to do is just try these simple tips to delay and prolong Release.

Honestly i believe this will enable you and your partner to enjoy a healthy s*x life. Please i hate drugs so kindly do all i recommend below and am sure you will be surprise with the out come result.

First and formost try Kegel exercises – Kegel exercises can help you prolong Release.

Kegels are those muscles that you use for controlling urination. So, flex these muscles about 30 times a day to delay Release.
Squeeze technique – Prolong Release and delay it by holding the tip of the head of the man-hood. Squeezing the tip of the man-hood can help control premature Release. Testes – The scrotum rises as a man reaches climax and is on the verge of Release. So, delay Release by pulling the scrotum away from the body.

Change focus – Rather than concentrating on Release, concentrate on your partner's pleasure. Combination of thrusts – Delay Release or male climax by combining shallow thrusts with deep thrusts. This technique helps prolong Release and will make you last longer in bed.
Massage the prostate gland – When you practice delaying Release, the prostate gland turns sore. Hence it is important to massage the gland to prevent any kind of pain.
Perineum pressure – Delay Release by applying pressure to the perineum, which is the spot between the anus and scrotum. The prostate gland expands and contracts while reaching climax or Release. So, by applying pressure on this spot, one can prolong Release.

Pelvic muscles – Squeeze the pubococcygeous muscle to stop ejaculating. Contract these muscles, which are used for controlling urine; doing so regularly helps you delay Release.
Blueberries – This berry is known to delay Release, as it relaxes the nerves in the man-hood. Woman-on-top – This s*x position reduces your chances of premature Release, thereby helping you last longer in bed. Before i post the remaining parts kindly comment on how the post has help you before if you can wait continue here http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/05/as-man-learn-how-to-delay-release-and.html

Re: As A Man Learn How To Delay Release And Last Longer In Bed by FisifunKododada: 2:11am On May 31, 2016
cool All these one na waste of time. If you wan know how to last long so tey she go beg u to cum...I go tell you. cool

1 Like

Re: As A Man Learn How To Delay Release And Last Longer In Bed by ever811(m): 2:25am On May 31, 2016
pls how much will be credited to my first bank account,if I spend one week on top of a woman before ejaculation thank u..

3 Likes

Re: As A Man Learn How To Delay Release And Last Longer In Bed by Nobody: 2:50am On May 31, 2016
ever811:
pls how much will be credited to my first bank account,if I spend one week on top of a woman before ejaculation thank u..
sorry you don't seem to get the point of what you have just read. Read again but this time very careful and slow kissssss.
Re: As A Man Learn How To Delay Release And Last Longer In Bed by roymary: 3:02am On May 31, 2016
LOL these guys would rather drink all the ogogoro o grin grin grin grin
Re: As A Man Learn How To Delay Release And Last Longer In Bed by ademasta(m): 4:46am On May 31, 2016
FisifunKododada:
cool All these one na waste of time. If you wan know how to last long so tey she go beg u to cum...I go tell you. cool
Oya so funwa, kawa naa le fisifunkadodaada. grin Mo serious o

1 Like

Re: As A Man Learn How To Delay Release And Last Longer In Bed by kossyablaze(m): 6:05am On May 31, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: As A Man Learn How To Delay Release And Last Longer In Bed by Nobody: 6:18am On May 31, 2016
Chysexy:
As a lady who have tasted sex from different kinds of men i think am more qualify to teach some men simple steps that can help theml

Lol. Aunty ,please keep your Pu$$1y for your husband o. If you leave no meat in there,he will cheat on you. Hope you won't join the women that say that all men cheat even when you give him a tokunbo pu$$&y.

You girls don't listen. You prefer to wait when it is late.
Re: As A Man Learn How To Delay Release And Last Longer In Bed by Nobody: 6:19am On May 31, 2016
Chysexy:
As a lady who have tasted sex from different kinds of men i think am more qualify to teach some men simple steps that can help theml

Lol. Aunty ,please keep your Pu$$1y for your husband o. If you leave no meat in there,he will cheat on you. Hope you won't join the women that say that all men cheat even when you give him a tokunbo pu$$&y.

You girls don't listen. You prefer to wail when it is late.
Re: As A Man Learn How To Delay Release And Last Longer In Bed by lonelydora: 6:31am On May 31, 2016
How last long pass, follow for Olympics game?

I will learn it when they include it in the list of games. Thanks.
Re: As A Man Learn How To Delay Release And Last Longer In Bed by Nobody: 7:33am On May 31, 2016
ever811:
hahaha!!! Your woman will respect you
Re: As A Man Learn How To Delay Release And Last Longer In Bed by DrFisifun(m): 3:17pm On May 31, 2016
ademasta:

Oya so funwa, kawa naa le fisifunkadodaada. grin Mo serious o

cool O fe mo bi omi se wo inu agbon? grin O ya gbe eti si le:

Have you heard of people who have a high tolerance for pain? When we were kids some of us developed a high tolerance for koboko. The same way you can develop a high tolerance for pleasure. Basically, the higher your tolerance the more stimulation you can take before coming. Don't follow all these useless methods that tell you to minimize the pleasure, rather embrace the pleasure until it becomes second nature. When you do that you can last as long as you want. You have total control and your sexual partner will be happier for it. QUOTE ME ANYWHERE.

Dr. Fisifun.
Re: As A Man Learn How To Delay Release And Last Longer In Bed by ademasta(m): 3:33pm On May 31, 2016
DrFisifun:

cool O fe mo bi omi se wo inu agbon? grin O ya gbe eti si le:

Have you heard of people who have a high tolerance for pain? When we were kids some of us developed a high tolerance for koboko. The same way you can develop a high tolerance for pleasure. Basically, the higher your tolerance the more stimulation you can take before coming. Don't follow all these useless methods that tell you to minimize the pleasure, rather embrace the pleasure until it becomes second nature. When you do that you can last as long as you want. You have total control and your sexual partner will be happier for it. QUOTE ME ANYWHERE.

Dr. Fisifun.
Hahahaha... Ewo tun ni "Fisifun"? grin OK, I got ur points but, you still haven't said the koko.
Like me friend, his method is "breath seizing". He seizes his breath whenever he notices he wants to cum. Oya Dokita Fisifun, tell us your own method gan gan... That one wey dey make folake, chichi and amina beg you to cum. grin
Re: As A Man Learn How To Delay Release And Last Longer In Bed by GoldenJAT(m): 3:44pm On May 31, 2016
some ladies wicked..... them no de satisfy!!
Re: As A Man Learn How To Delay Release And Last Longer In Bed by DrFisifun(m): 3:58pm On May 31, 2016
ademasta:

Hahahaha... Ewo tun ni "Fisifun"? grin OK, I got ur points but, you still haven't said the koko.
Like me friend, his method is "breath seizing". He seizes his breath whenever he notices he wants to cum. Oya Dokita Fisifun, tell us your own method gan gan... That one wey dey make folake, chichi and amina beg you to cum. grin

grin E mi na ni - won fe ban iyalaya won grin Wo gbagbe gbogbo 'breath seizing' techniques to n gbo ye. Koko ni mo ti so fu n ye. Increase your tolerance for pleasure and everything else falls in place. Now, its not going to happen overnight. You will have to put in some serious hours of fucking (with the aim of increasing your pleasure tolerance) over a space of a year or so...then you will become BabaNla4dgurls grin cool. I don't recommend the short-cut methods because they work only by reducing pleasure (what is the point of sex without pleasure?) which might create problems for you in the future causing a lot of men to depend on sex medication as they get older. For a method that will not only work but last you a life time - follow my PLEASURE TOLERANCE gbedu cool

Dr. Fisifun
Re: As A Man Learn How To Delay Release And Last Longer In Bed by Hillzy(m): 8:16pm On May 31, 2016
Avalon316:

You girls don't listen. You prefer to wait when it is late.
Hahahahahahhahahahah! Bros I beg no kill me wit laugh pls, na beg I dey beg u, which one come be tokunbo pu$$&y again?

1 Like

Re: As A Man Learn How To Delay Release And Last Longer In Bed by ademasta(m): 8:33pm On May 31, 2016
DrFisifun:

grin E mi na ni - won fe ban iyalaya won grin Wo gbagbe gbogbo 'breath seizing' techniques to n gbo ye. Koko ni mo ti so fu n ye. Increase your tolerance for pleasure and everything else falls in place. Now, its not going to happen overnight. You will have to put in some serious hours of fucking (with the aim of increasing your pleasure tolerance) over a space of a year or so...then you will become BabaNla4dgurls grin cool. I don't recommend the short-cut methods because they work only by reducing pleasure (what is the point of sex without pleasure?) which might create problems for you in the future causing a lot of men to depend on sex medication as they get older. For a method that will not only work but last you a life time - follow my PLEASURE TOLERANCE gbedu cool

Dr. Fisifun
Wow! Dokita oro leleyi o... Tuale! Dokita Fisifun tan patapata grin
Re: As A Man Learn How To Delay Release And Last Longer In Bed by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 31, 2016
All this just to spend more time inside Toto?

Like seriously? So one should spend holiday inside Toto now because of fucck? Girls and dia wahala.

See me see common Toto 0?

(1) (Reply)

Which Do You Prefer?(photo) / How Far Would You Go To Save Your Relationship / 3 Types Of People And Their Password Pattern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.