Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,797 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha (40187 Views)

Operation Crocodile Smile: Army Arrests Top NDA Militant Leaders / Navy Arrests Militant Leaders Behind NNPC, Chevron’s Facilities’ Attacks / Fayose Embarks On Indefinite Strike In Solidarity With Workers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:13am On May 31, 2016
tobiasbeecher:

Not supporting the killing of innocent soldiers, but did you show this your pain and sympathy when the soldiers and the police murdered innocent protesters? Were you among those that said "killed them all?"

I can never be among those that will say Kill then all. I am not heartless. Every death means mourning and crying in a family. Love ones that friends and family will never see again.

I am always for a peaceful resolution and compromise that will save lives. No matter the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:15am On May 31, 2016
Candyrain:

What about those they have extra-judiciarilly killed? Breadwinners, fathers, sons etc... u remember trigger happy officers, right?

What is your assurance that these ones killed participated in it? Let us find peaceful resolutions to our problems.
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by DeadWrong: 9:16am On May 31, 2016
QuotaSystem:
[b]Scam.

Those wannabes are not responsible for nothing. What happened yesterday was accidental and unplanned, and NOTHING about the confrontations seemed premeditated, it all showed the traits of being a situation that simply got out of control.

This scam group are just seeking cheap popularity, and recognition to make it seem the Ibos have the capacity to attack the Nigerian Army, and make it appear like the South East and South South are in the same struggle as part of their protracted desperate plot to trick them into biafra_ud for their resources.

What a bunch of myopic and hollow novices. Do the amateurs even realize if their scam group was truly responsible it would be a complete failure for causing the avoidable deaths of several Ibo youths? Young Nigerians should not allow themselves to be used as human sacrifices for the ambitions of some disgruntled, expired and suddenly irrelevant eastern politicians.

Whether it's military boots, emergency rule, or another bloody war they wish for; they should be careful because they just might get their wish. Nigeria cannot be blackmailed; especially not with violence. [/b]
I can't believe that this is the only poster who saw through this facade.
The write up is another fable cooked from the Enugu IDP

3 Likes

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by PentiumPro(f): 9:24am On May 31, 2016
Qelvin:

Don't mind these hypocrites, they get mastubatory excitements when Innocent and unarmed protesters are killed by the animals who call themselves security forces, but when jungle justice is equally meted out to the oppressors they turn sour with rage and call for mass killings

No problem! It's an unending cycle. You kill the men in uniform, the men in uniform return in kind.
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by mindtricks: 9:29am On May 31, 2016
paschu:

Soldiers should retaliate by killing the militants who attacked. They should not retaliate by starving innocent citezens (including women and children) in the bush and shooting at people randomly right inside their church. Those are not traits of a sane army. Those are heights of cowardice.

No, the fashionable thing is for military to open fire on innocent citizens as was done in Odi as many on nairaland can agree. No need for any form of tact or discipline in handling the issue.
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by PentiumPro(f): 9:33am On May 31, 2016
Kingsteve:

Whoever or whatever you are, you sir...are a bloody hypocritical fopdoodle!
You turned a blind eye when soldiers harassed and even killed some innocent protesters.
You turned a blind eye, when soldiers stormed into a church, harassed and even arrested innocent people.
What were their crimes? Your guess is as good as mine!
Ask yourself, for how long will this oppression continue, before anarchy becomes the order of the day?

It is only in this bloody zoo called Nigeria, that innocent protesters are harassed, arrested and even killed.
Your likes will never condemn such acts of genocide, but will be quick to condemn, whenever there's a little retaliation.
Go on, keep spewing your hate speech all over NL, it will only fuel the burning desire, to breakaway from absolutely disgusting and incorrigibly fractious bigots like you, and the Zoo in general.
What a plank!

Can't you simply reply without getting emotional and insulting?
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Ambassadors: 9:35am On May 31, 2016
Military Regime loading.... Democracy (Demonstration of craze needs to stop)
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by cokoduck: 9:37am On May 31, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

The news pained me deeply as soon as I read it.

These young boys are the ones we send out to risk their lives to protect us. Few care when they die. Why kill them when they have not done anything?

Just because someone hates a government, you look for innocent young men and slaughter them. Then be proud of it.

Many are mad. Few are Roaming
When your so called young men went about killing people yesterday you did not see it, more bullets to the rifles of the militants, Look at your so called army, they do traffic work, I wonder what the police will do, everywhere soldiers are harasing people and you like it, Buhari WILL FAIL, MARK MY WORDS HE WILL FAIL, AND YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS. I don't wish him death, in fact he has to stay alive and see the GLORY of Biafra
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by famzynet: 9:40am On May 31, 2016
I wish a similar attack will be carried to Aso Rock. Maybe then,the dullard and terrorist president will listen. Useless political leaders after their own pockets.
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:41am On May 31, 2016
Whathaveidone:
Lol. Na una sabi. Avengers, boko, i-pork grin

Maaan! Doesn't if feel good to be a South-westerner ? I guess we need to stop over-reacting to the "coward" tag if this is what it means grin

We just dey there dey watch free movie. we're not even paying for tickets cheesy grin

Hopefully, we can use this opportunity to attract more FDI. It's a selling point if you ask me

A wound to any part of the body affects all the other parts directly or indirectly, it's folly for you to be rejoicing that a boat you're on has a hole with water gushing in but the hole is not on your end.

Read this story and all the following comments about what some nefarious officers do on ilorin road.
https://www.nairaland.com/3136561/sars-officers-arrested-me-having

Also read about what pipeline vandals did in ogun state
https://www.nairaland.com/3137024/pipeline-vandals-battle-police-elebute

Not to talk about what has been happening in ikorodu,

There's enough problems to go round in this country, the earlier we recognize we're all in this sinking ship together, and start doing something about it together, the better for us all.

1 Like

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:42am On May 31, 2016
cokoduck:
When your so called young men went about killing people yesterday you did not see it, more bullets to the rifles of the militants, Look at your so called army, they do traffic work, I wonder what the police will do, everywhere soldiers are harasing people and you like it, Buhari WILL FAIL, MARK MY WORDS HE WILL FAIL, AND YOU KNOW WHAT IT MEANS. I don't wish him death, in fact he has to stay alive and see the GLORY of Biafra

I am more interested in Nigerians staying alive. Uniting, sorting our differences and growing as a Nation.

Americans have differences but they put their differences aside because they want the greatness of their Nation. That is why a Muslim American can die for a Christian American.

Buhari will not fail. Mark my words. We will look back and celebrate him.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Nigerians
God Bless All Tribes
God Bless Our Young Soldiers

#GivePeaceAChance

2 Likes

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:44am On May 31, 2016
SnowJay92:

There's enough problems to go round in this country, the earlier we recognize we're all in this sinking ship together, and start doing something about it together, the better for us all.

QUOTE OF THE DAY
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by arireirede: 9:52am On May 31, 2016
U will all be crossed,ur days are numbered.
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by zheroes(m): 10:01am On May 31, 2016
asadike:
Buhari, u see am? when u were advised to stop killing innocent protesters, u bluntly refused. Now, their brothers are up in arms against u. It really sucks to be Buhari right now. I do pity him honestly.
don't pity buhari, he has absolutely nothing to lose, if God give him life I doubt he intends to do more than one tenure, but I can bet my life that when the collossal damage that will be done the south south and south east is completed by both military incursion and the self inflicted pipeline bombing by the supposed defenders abi avenger, the region will need a minimum of a decade to know where it really belongs. I pity for the region!!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by QuotaSystem: 10:01am On May 31, 2016
Hold your peace. You need it grin.

Kingsteve:

[s]Whoever or whatever you are, you sir...are a bloody hypocritical fopdoodle!
You turned a blind eye when soldiers harassed and even killed some innocent protesters.
You turned a blind eye, when soldiers stormed into a church, harassed and even arrested innocent people.
What were their crimes? Your guess is as good as mine!
Ask yourself, for how long will this oppression continue, before anarchy becomes the order of the day?

It is only in this bloody zoo called Nigeria, that innocent protesters are harassed, arrested and even killed.
Your likes will never condemn such acts of genocide, but will be quick to condemn, whenever there's a little retaliation.
Go on, keep spewing your hate speech all over NL, it will only fuel the burning desire, to breakaway from absolutely disgusting and incorrigibly fractious bigots like you, and the Zoo in general.
What a plank! [/s]
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by cokoduck: 10:16am On May 31, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I am more interested in Nigerians staying alive. Uniting, sorting our differences and grow as a Nation.

Americans have differences but they put their differences because they want greatness of a Nation. That is why a Muslim American can die for a Christian American.

Buhari will not fail. Mark my words. We will look back and celebrate him.

God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Nigerians
God Bless All Tribes
God Bless Our Young Soldiers

#GivePeaceAChance
Do you need to eat the fecal matter to know it's taste? No you only need to smell the fart, know what the Sh1t tastes like. I thought he couldn't appoint ministers early because he wanted the best, but we all got the familiar faces, since 1980s, failed people, well I won't argue with you because there is nothing you and I have in common, you are a buhari apologist, those accursed young soldiers you are talking about, they will all reap what they sow. They go about killing innocent unarmed civilians who are protesting, they go into a church and spray bullets on people praying, and you are supporting them, and you are telling me to give peace a chance, while you support those killing my brothers and sisters in cold blood, how heartless can you Nigerians be? I am 100% in support of the militants, they should make sure they leave no stone unturned in turning every oil installation into a smouldering heap.
Rubbish British slave camp, and slaves who love their wicked masters so much they can lay down their lives for them.
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Greatfuture: 10:29am On May 31, 2016
You are happy killing Nigerian soldiers and see yourself as the hero of the people, i hope you are ready for the effect when it starts rolling.
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by bignero: 10:37am On May 31, 2016
One1after:

Coming from an illiterate. Get away

i dont blame u

i blame the people that spent their hard earned money thinking they were educating you....

or do i blame the gutter grammar school u attended.... so hard making ur point with out resorting to gutter language

when ur filled with gutter u can only spew gutter water.....u cant give what u dont have
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by One1after: 10:50am On May 31, 2016
[s]
bignero:

i dont blame u

i blame the people that spent their hard earned money thinking they were educating you....

or do i blame the gutter grammar school u attended.... so hard making ur point with out resorting to gutter language

when ur filled with gutter u can only spew gutter water.....u cant give what u dont have

[/s]

The jobless troll is pained, I will e-smash that your empty head, you think am those kids you can bully with that your dirty finger. You have no job and fighting online, I am not responsible for your misfortune, crying online wont change anything. lmaooooo
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:52am On May 31, 2016
mandax:

Only cowardly people enjoy free movies.

Brave people watch macho men movies.
By the way, what's free movie about soldiers shooting people praying in a church?

Cowards shall always remain cowards.

Dem dey use una do suya, you're here forming van damme . otondo grin

Why are you on Nairaland by the way? you should be there facing the soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Toktee(m): 10:56am On May 31, 2016
One1after:

lol. You catch am, watch this same person cry genocide when the NA retaliate, just watch. Anyway, since the Chibok girls is a scam, then all this news is a scam as well.
If they want,let them bomb onitsha main market,iam enjoying myself here in the middlebelt region with my generator,I just pity women and children that suffer during ojukwu madness called civil war,and those that are hidding in the bush down in the delta region.
Noise continued,very soon they will get wiwa's treatment.

1 Like

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:57am On May 31, 2016
Huh! soo many i-punks pee'd on my mentions while I was asleep

One was talking about Fulani herdsmen. Bonobo, we're talking about issues unique to each region

The SW has no unique problem associated with it

1 Like

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by lekjons(m): 11:04am On May 31, 2016
Whathaveidone:
Lol. Na una sabi. Avengers, boko, i-pork grin

Maaan! Doesn't if feel good to be a South-westerner ? I guess we need to stop over-reacting to the "coward" tag if this is what it means grin

We just dey there dey watch free movie. we're not even paying for tickets cheesy grin

Hopefully, we can use this opportunity to attract more FDI. It's a selling point if you ask me

lol.. that's truegringrin
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by chudyboy05(m): 11:06am On May 31, 2016
Good killing by Mafia
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by xtgozie(m): 11:20am On May 31, 2016
chriskosherbal:
God bring peace to this nation.
we don't want peace, we want Biafra and Niger Delta
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by bignero: 11:53am On May 31, 2016
One1after:
[s][/s]

The jobless troll is pained, I will e-smash that your empty head, you think am those kids you can bully with that your dirty finger. You have no job and fighting online, I am not responsible for your misfortune, crying online wont change anything. lmaooooo

lol
old and jobless man
u node tire?
i thot u were more mature grin

look age means nothing

i work for myself oo, better face ur factory work before they sack u tongue
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by One1after: 12:07pm On May 31, 2016
bignero:

lol
old and jobless man
u node tire?
i thot u were more mature grin

look age means nothing

i work for myself oo, better face ur factory work before they sack u tongue

As i said earlier, I can afford to feed your family for 40 years, this is no joke. Most of you still depend on your aged parents for food, reason you are here insulting everyone and your mother. I just pity you kid.
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by criuze(m): 12:57pm On May 31, 2016
Oh , Biafra shall be free . Where's ma plasma tv
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by Ogbuefi2020: 1:00pm On May 31, 2016
Whathaveidone:
Lol. Na una sabi. Avengers, boko, i-pork

Maaan! Doesn't if feel good to be a South-westerner ? I guess we need to stop over-reacting to the "coward" tag if this is what it means grin cheesy

We just dey there dey watch free movie. we're not even paying for tickets

Like Ben said, we are interested in sovereignty, enjoy your slavish FDI
Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by amtaken(f): 1:01pm On May 31, 2016
grin grin grin

pweetychyka:

Bae na me hail u pass jareeee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Concerned Militant Leaders Strike In Onitsha by fearnoone(m): 1:20pm On May 31, 2016
kettykin:
8 soldiers feared dead, as militants attack gunboats in Onitsha

http://sunnewsonline.com/8-soldiers-feared-dead-as-militants-attack-gunboats-in-onitsha/
sweet news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Titilayo Omotola Rejects Governor Yahaya Bello's Board Appointment In Kogi (Pic) / Dino Melaye Leads Worship Session In Church (Photos) / 8 Things Babangida Said In His Interview With Daily Trust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.