Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife (6358 Views)

Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them / See What An Old Man Did To A Couple Having Sex On A Train (photos) / Just NEGODU What This Muslim Man Is Saying!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife by M0ron: 5:17am On May 31, 2016
His defense, that the wife was attempting suicide. This was in Jan. Thank God yesterday a court handed him 20 years of prison rape

Source

Re: See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife by MrCork: 5:22am On May 31, 2016
M0ron:
His defense, that the wife was attempting suicide. This was in Jan. Thank God yesterday a court handed him 20 years of prison rape

Source

...i hav notin agaisnt muslims coz am not a racist but i all ways beg people to stay far far far far far far far farfar far far far far far far farfar far far farfar far far farfar far far far awaty from them coz they cannnot be truuusted!! (((((FREEEEDOM OF SPEEEECH & EXPREEESSSION))))..no ofeeinse! angry

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife by SuperSupremo(m): 5:23am On May 31, 2016
Stupid post

Must you attached religion to this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife by M0ron: 5:26am On May 31, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Stupid post

Remind me which other religion trains or is it coaches men on how to beat women

2 Likes

Re: See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife by SuperSupremo(m): 5:28am On May 31, 2016
M0ron:

Remind me which other religion trains or is it coaches men on how to beat women
That shows how infantile you are

Enough said

6 Likes

Re: See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife by makydebbie(f): 5:31am On May 31, 2016
they are coming for you hope you are ready!...you know you dont have to mention that right?
Re: See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife by DickDastardly(m): 5:34am On May 31, 2016
The man is a common criminal joor. Na which imam send am go bury dagger for im wife face? Islam is good joor. No be moslem man still judge im matter? cool cool

2 Likes

Re: See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife by MrCork: 5:36am On May 31, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Stupid post

...u cant handle the truth? undecided

3 Likes

Re: See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife by SuperSupremo(m): 5:39am On May 31, 2016
MrCork:

I can over handle truth

not this fallacy

Believe Me I can engaged you on your side the whole day.

Counter Allegation

1 Like

Re: See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife by SuperSupremo(m): 5:40am On May 31, 2016
MrCork:

I can over handle truth

not this fallacy

By

Counter Allegation

1 Like

Re: See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife by kossyablaze(m): 5:44am On May 31, 2016
Animals in human skin
Re: See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife by M0ron: 5:49am On May 31, 2016
SuperSupremo:
That shows how infantile you are

Enough said
HY are you throwing tantrums, it's your gods that train men on beating they wives
Re: See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife by SuperSupremo(m): 5:54am On May 31, 2016
M0ron:

HY are you throwing tantrums, it's your gods that train men on beating they wives
So this is why you created a moronic moniker and named it slowpoke all to post moronic thread to continue to show how slowpoke you are

2 Likes

Re: See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife by SuperSupremo(m): 5:55am On May 31, 2016
M0ron:

Do pastors cheat and rape or kills because their gods told them to do so
Re: See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife by firstking01(m): 6:04am On May 31, 2016
Rape in the north is getting out of hand

1 Like

Re: See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife by Nobody: 6:15am On May 31, 2016
I still cant believe my current good friends and my past best friends are muslims...That shít had me wondering if this people are reading a different Quran.

But in hindsight, they love to party, drink and $$$$ so that makes them fake muslims right grin
Re: See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife by Florblu(f): 6:30am On May 31, 2016
It's not about the religion, its about individual personality. I am a xtain tho

4 Likes

Re: See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife by austin2all: 6:31am On May 31, 2016
FEAR THEM, THEM A BAD... ISLAMABAD.
Re: See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife by Horspiroll007(m): 6:37am On May 31, 2016
This post could be easily posted here without attaching religion to it. It's ppu like u that kept Nigeria frm progressing. Any decision like this, u add religion to it.. .. We have thousands of churches and mosques in this country yet we r still suffering. That means we don't serve God at all. We only use religion to cover our real behaviour.... Always Adress issues without being bias.... My name is Murtadah and I'm a muslim

3 Likes

Re: See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife by Horspiroll007(m): 6:41am On May 31, 2016
OMG... shocked I didn't even check the name of the poster.... M0ron ... I think his name should giv us a clue bou his info and he himsef

2 Likes

Re: See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife by zeetyzin(m): 7:09am On May 31, 2016
lol...Must u attach religion to dis shii?
muslim man did dis, xtian woman did that...WHY!
its not abt the religion, its abt d particular idiot practicing d religion!.
Where in d quran is it ok to stab ur wife because she attempted suicide?...Where!?!...
Ppl like u neva cease to amaze me...If muslims are really dangerous, u should be dead by now Cos im sure u av at least 45% muslims as friends, colleagues or accomplices....Pls lets do away with religion/Religous intolerance, it doesnt help..!.
Im a muslim and i go to churces too..why?..because the quran asks us to seek knowledge wherever we can find it...
Learn to love ur neighbor dude, preach love, not hate.
May d Good lord forgive ur shortcomings...
GOOD MORNING.

3 Likes

Re: See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife by M0ron: 7:22am On May 31, 2016
Horspiroll007:
OMG... shocked I didn't even check the name of the poster.... M0ron ... I think his name should giv us a clue bou his info and he himsef
Small minds discuss petty things
Re: See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife by MrCork: 7:22am On May 31, 2016
SuperSupremo:
I can over handle truth

not this fallacy

Counter Allegation

^^arrrha...so u a Muslim..corrrrect? undecided
Re: See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife by M0ron: 7:24am On May 31, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Do pastors cheat and rape or kills because their gods told them to do so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Tw7WhH_aQ

1 Like

Re: See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife by SuperSupremo(m): 8:14am On May 31, 2016
MrCork:

^^arrrha...so u a Muslim..corrrrect? undecided
So you are a Kafir

Correct

1 Like

Re: See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife by Nobody: 8:16am On May 31, 2016
MrCork:

...i hav notin agaisnt muslims coz am not a racist but i all ways beg people to stay far far far far far far far farfar far far far far far far farfar far far farfar far far farfar far far far awaty from them coz they cannnot be truuusted!! (((((FREEEEDOM OF SPEEEECH & EXPREEESSSION))))..no ofeeinse! angry
undecided
Re: See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife by MrCork: 8:18am On May 31, 2016
ellacute45:
undecided

...darling I have not in against u Muslims...am jusss sayn undecided
Re: See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife by M0ron: 10:21am On May 31, 2016
MrCork:

...darling I have not in against u Muslims...am jusss sayn undecided
You don't have to apologize for telling the truth
Re: See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife by MrCork: 10:27am On May 31, 2016
M0ron:

You don't have to apologize for telling the truth

..THANK U SIR..I RESPECT THAT!! wink

1 Like

Re: See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife by Nobody: 10:44am On May 31, 2016
Seen this news before. But OP must u add "muslim" to ur topic?? mtshewww weyrey!

1 Like

Re: See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife by Nobody: 10:56am On May 31, 2016
common sense some people no just get.

Re: See What This Muslim Man Did To His Wife by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 10:59am On May 31, 2016
I'm a muslim and I'll never do this. It lies on the personality.

Just yesterday, I was in a police station. A christian friend was hacked by a christian because he was trying to check the latter from assaulting a girl.

So many evils in the world. We need ourselves more than ever. Peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Still Can't Get A Girlfriend Then See this / How I Had Sex With My Old College Pro(f)essor Who Came To Visit Me / Break Up With Your Girlfriend If She Does 5 Of These Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.