Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) (27676 Views)

Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex / Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner / Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by sayyid(m): 8:03am On May 31, 2016
. This is nothing but a crocodile laugh
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by incomintop: 8:05am On May 31, 2016
omenka:
First pic looks like Jagaban was reprimanding him for being such a recalcitrant criminal.

The reason why some people don't hate Saraki as much as someone else occupying such an exalted office but bearing such huge moral burden would have been hated is simply because he's not an ugly looking man. Na him only saving grace be that.

saraki holding tinubu like a small boy in the second pix
you use left hands to hold small boys grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by babestella: 8:05am On May 31, 2016
Ok
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by henryhemon(m): 8:05am On May 31, 2016
CHANNELStv2020:
NEVER TRUST A YORUBA MAN,BETRAYAL IS THIER LIFE STYLE,TRUSTING THEM IS TO YOUR OWN PERIL.

Saraki isn't a Yoruba man ?

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by AuroraB(f): 8:05am On May 31, 2016
BossKratos:
grin

1st picture says;

Jagabs: ogbeni! Dem say make I yarn you say Your own don finish oh? Otipari!

Saraks: iwor? Stop kidding sir!

2nd picture:

Jagabs: okay oh? I just say make I let you know and by the way I appreciate that last weekends alert! Ese gan!

Saraks! No shaking baba! Ah see pmb oh! Make I hurry go tanana the egbon small whether him go pity me!

3rd picture:

PMB: ol boy na wetin? Abeg free me I wan chill for this dinner! Kaji ko?

Saraks: baba oh abeg na! Make we just rub mind sharply 2 minutes! Ejor!

4th picture:

PMB: so you are ready to cut out? Wow! That's my boy! I think say you dey form before! No shaking the storm will soon be over!

Saraks: thanks baba! You know I hold gan! Na just _stupidity and pride bin dey do me! Abeg help me hail magu and that umar!
Yeah, yeah! *rollseyes*
angry
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by TeamSimple(m): 8:09am On May 31, 2016
politicians. they operate in a different world from ours.
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by Abbey2sam(m): 8:09am On May 31, 2016
mrkayusfit:
undecidedthat doesn't stop saraki's trial at CCT. He will be booted out of the Senate in due time

and you believe that, smh
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by jamace(m): 8:13am On May 31, 2016
Fake smiles. angry

2 criminals faking loyalty to each other. Na today? Mcheeew.
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by deluxez12(m): 8:16am On May 31, 2016
mrkayusfit:
undecidedthat doesn't stop saraki's trial at CCT. He will be booted out of the Senate in due time
keep waiting
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by anonimi: 8:18am On May 31, 2016
Florblu:
Cosmetics laughter
Jagaban has always been like that

Very cosmetic from a bitter Asiwaju Asiwere agbero, I tell ya!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5f52RQ_hCck

Exclusive Video: Tinubu Reaction Moment He Heard Of Saraki's Emergence As Senate President
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by anonimi: 8:20am On May 31, 2016
austin2all:
AND SOME NIGERIAN YOUTHS WILL BE ARGUING THEIR MATTER SO HARD AS IF THEIR MISERABLE LIVES DEPENDS ON IT.
WHEN LAST HAVE SARAKIS CASE SURFACED IN THE NEWS?

The JagbaJantis crew have realised they are falling their own hand with a LEAKING case (that risks exposing their own CORRUPTION) hence they have slowed down to find another front for attacking Saraki.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by goshen26: 8:26am On May 31, 2016
Their palava..

So far God has not stopped giving me my needs..
They can go to hell for all I kie
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by Nobody: 8:32am On May 31, 2016
modath:

Say what? cheesy cheesy
i did not understand what he said as well.
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by stinggy(m): 8:34am On May 31, 2016
AuroraB:
Yeah, yeah! *rollseyes* angry
Honourable in-law, I dey digwe 4rm whr I position. What killed your former handle na?
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by Nobody: 8:36am On May 31, 2016
omenka:
Trust me, that is the truth. When you are bad and, in addition, ugly, your problem is compounded. cheesy
lemme ask you this simple question, why do yo hate this man? If you really know saraki, you wont say this about him. Search on his life as kwara state governor and you will see he did good. I can beat my chest and say he's the most friendly politician in Nigeria. Where will you see a politician that will give an unknown youth a high 5? This man without introducing myself to him gave me a knuckle. Its too rare. What is happening to him is just a medium for jagaban and his crew to take over NASS since they failed in the presidential level
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by peezeygwiny(m): 8:46am On May 31, 2016
jagaban himself
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by pedrilo: 8:49am On May 31, 2016
that is how they dciv gullible nigerians during elections too.
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by freshvine(f): 8:50am On May 31, 2016
Friends at night, enemies by day
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by back2sender: 8:50am On May 31, 2016
mrkayusfit:
Am not a saraki supporter but with the way things are going there might be a settlement n i am not going to be happy about it.
Saraki 's rebellion scatter so many things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by Viergeachar: 9:03am On May 31, 2016
Where is cktheluckyguy/chukwudi44?

Both men are brothers!

Brothers do quarrel and reconcile. No biggie.

This thread/topic will seriously sadden the ibos to the extent that they will avoid it. But I don't care.

ibos nearly made me hate my fellow Yoruba brother. choi.
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by naturallysimple(m): 9:37am On May 31, 2016
D first picx b lik'' c ds boy,if i finish with u, u wont remember ur fathers name'' :-XD first picx b lik'' c ds boy,if i finish with u, u wont remember ur fathers name''
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by farem: 10:02am On May 31, 2016
Florblu:
Cosmetics laughter
Jagaban has always been like that

Are you so pained and ovverghasted by those pictures?
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by moshould(m): 10:20am On May 31, 2016
Keep dreaming!!! No b naija we dey?
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by AuroraB(f): 10:20am On May 31, 2016
stinggy:

Honourable in-law, I dey digwe 4rm whr I position.
What killed your former handle na?
grin You be CIA cheesy
Kai menene angry
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by stinggy(m): 10:37am On May 31, 2016
AuroraB:
grin You be CIA cheesy Kai menene angry
I needed just few posts. Your pattern isn't even hard to spot out cheesy
Howdy?
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by Bimpe29: 10:47am On May 31, 2016
There is no permanent friend nor enemy in POLITICS, but purely a permanent INTEREST.
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by Florblu(f): 11:12am On May 31, 2016
farem:

Are you so pained and ovverghasted by those pictures?
What's this one saying?
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:27am On May 31, 2016
austin2all:
AND SOME NIGERIAN YOUTHS WILL BE ARGUING THEIR MATTER SO HARD AS IF THEIR MISERABLE LIVES DEPENDS ON IT.
WHEN LAST HAVE SARAKIS CASE SURFACED IN THE NEWS?

Mumu like u will still come. Out and its media triaL olodo must they bite each other in the public? Was saraki @ tinubu's brithday event? This is a national event.

Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 12:08pm On May 31, 2016
Saraki is not looking healthy at all. See his pot belly like that of a pregnant woman. His man boobs too. I wonder why our politicians can't emulate Obama and Buhari and stay fit.
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by kennsville(m): 12:14pm On May 31, 2016
and we will jejely be waisting our time fighting ourselves thinking they are doing the same.
#theDeceived

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ministerial Appointment: Amaechi Raises Alarm Over Planned Campaign Of Calumny / Governor Uzodimma Sacks 20 Commissioners, Dissolves Imo State Executive Council / 40% Universities IGR : Onoh Lauds Obi Over Comment On Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.