Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,177 members, 7,953,642 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) (27764 Views)

Mohammed Shuaibu Slumps And Dies At NASS Complex / Buhari Hosts Lawmakers To A Presidential Dinner / Christians Guard Muslim As They Prayed At NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by austin2all: 12:17pm On May 31, 2016
MICHEALADEX:

Mumu like u will still come. Out and its media triaL olodo must they bite each other in the public? Was saraki @ tinubu's brithday event? This is a national event.

Wtf is your pain dude!
Am I the reason for your misfortune?
Don't you know where to vent your miserable anger rather than quote me?
Pig.
Gosh.
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by omenka(m): 12:31pm On May 31, 2016
TsaTrinity:

lemme ask you this simple question, why do yo hate this man? If you really know saraki, you wont say this about him. Search on his life as kwara state governor and you will see he did good. I can beat my chest and say he's the most friendly politician in Nigeria. Where will you see a politician that will give an unknown youth a high 5? This man without introducing myself to him gave me a knuckle. Its too rare. What is happening to him is just a medium for jagaban and his crew to take over NASS since they failed in the presidential level
OMG!!! Just "listen" to what a Nigerian says!! Because he gives an unknown youth a high5 and a "knuckle" it means he's without blemish and can't be faulted on anything!!

No wonder we are where we are today. With all due respect, this has got to be the stupidest comment I've read throughout this year on social media.

#spits.
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by AuroraB(f): 12:43pm On May 31, 2016
stinggy:

I needed just few posts. Your pattern isn't even hard to spot out cheesy

Howdy?
That's serious oooooooooo, chai! Hihihihihhahahaha cheesy
I been wan chyke you codedly lipsrsealed angry
I dey. How you kwanu?
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by SAMBATLAN(m): 1:02pm On May 31, 2016
ddippset:
Sorry Bros but your name seems like SMALL MANHOOD at first glance
WICKED grin
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by stinggy(m): 1:08pm On May 31, 2016
AuroraB:
That's serious oooooooooo, chai! Hihihihihhahahaha cheesy
I been wan chyke you codedly lipsrsealed angry
I dey. How you kwanu?
Lol... And i for like feel ur pattern ooo cool

But u scarce sha oo, u b tomato ni?
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by fearnoone(m): 1:11pm On May 31, 2016
realDONmikel:
The political storm between Senate president, Dr Bukola Saraki and All Peoples Congress (APC ) leader Bola Tinubu seems to be over as both men were pictured talking and laughing at the National Assembly Dinner held at the presidential villa.
Last year,Tinubu and Saraki fell out after the latter became Senate president against the party’s wishes.
souce:http://www.lagoslately.com/7943-2/

Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by ProSyd16: 1:13pm On May 31, 2016
tomato is not scarce, Z expensive
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by ProSyd16: 1:14pm On May 31, 2016
stinggy:

Tomato Z not scarce, Z expensive
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 1:15pm On May 31, 2016
i though APC said dey meant an empty treasury, where is the money coming from for dinner. However looking @ saraki and Apc members they re indirectly telling nigerians they have a dumb head...
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by stinggy(m): 1:18pm On May 31, 2016
ProSyd16:

Tomato Z not scarce, Z expensive
It is. Petty sellers hardly stock it these days, you get it mainly in main markets.
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by AuroraB(f): 1:20pm On May 31, 2016
stinggy:

Hahahahahahahaaa...wallahi, I go still do am angry
I dey. Tomato no scarce for where I dey, ayam tellz yhu embarassed grin
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by stinggy(m): 1:39pm On May 31, 2016
AuroraB:
Hahahahahahahaaa...wallahi, I go still do am angry
I dey. Tomato no scarce for where I dey, ayam tellz yhu embarassed grin
do am mak i start dey bliv u. till den, adonbelivit!
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by AuroraB(f): 1:43pm On May 31, 2016
stinggy:

do am mak i start dey bliv u. till den, adonbelivit!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I wee pardon you, dont want to break a heart sad
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by 01FRESH(m): 1:48pm On May 31, 2016
Day all know what day are doing jareee
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by stinggy(m): 2:08pm On May 31, 2016
AuroraB:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I wee pardon you, dont want to break a heart sad
Never knew you have such a good heart... I'm touched cry cry cry
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by AuroraB(f): 2:18pm On May 31, 2016
stinggy:

Never knew you have such a good heart... I'm touched cry cry cry
...yeah, I'm good like that smiley lipsrsealed
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by kenoz(m): 3:39pm On May 31, 2016
kiss
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by Thobiy(m): 4:20pm On May 31, 2016
TsaTrinity:

lemme ask you this simple question, why do yo hate this man? If you really know saraki, you wont say this about him. Search on his life as kwara state governor and you will see he did good. I can beat my chest and say he's the most friendly politician in Nigeria. Where will you see a politician that will give an unknown youth a high 5? This man without introducing myself to him gave me a knuckle. Its too rare. What is happening to him is just a medium for jagaban and his crew to take over NASS since they failed in the presidential level
Be like say u are on weed, person wey don finish kwara state.
Re: Saraki And Tinubu Spotted Talking,laughing At NASS Presidential Dinner (photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
omenka:
OMG!!! Just "listen" to what a Nigerian says!! Because he gives an unknown youth a high5 and a "knuckle" it means he's without blemish and can't be faulted on anything!!

No wonder we are where we are today. With all due respect, this has got to be the stupidest comment I've read throughout this year on social media.

#spits.
okay! Lemme pretend i dont know him. What are his fault if i may ask?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Ekiti Finance Commissioner, Accountant After Fayose Declaration / Musa Wada: I Will Be Stupid To Congratulate Yahaya Bello / Video: How Farouk Lawan Asked Reps To Remove Otedola From Probe Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.