Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms (46179 Views)

Urhobo-pandef Wants New Delta State / Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate / Suicide Group Emerge In Niger-delta (NDSS) To Attack Oil Storage Facilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by sirusX(m): 2:10pm On May 31, 2016
LoveMachine:
I hope DC and Marvel Comics sue both groups.

On a serious note they need to negotiate and end the bombings. Sovereignty is not an option obviously but there are other ways to become empowered.

Someone in the Niger Delta is clearly a fan...cz they know their stuff cheesy grin
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by stingbreed(m): 2:11pm On May 31, 2016
Amakortee:
ok

**modified

Which way Nigeria....
why should our youths be used against their will?
why should our blood be spilled for a nation that doesn't believe in us!
why should we carry arms to fight fellow men because we assume we are fighting for a just course!
I have only one advise for the youths of this generation: let's unite ourselves and herald a revolution from all nukes of this great nation and do only one thing for now!!! MATCH TO ASO ROCK AND DEMAND FOR THE 3,000,000 JOBS. we don't mind if it would be provided in 4 years but the youths need job simple
I tell u sad
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by Pyno30: 2:11pm On May 31, 2016
love4rent80s:

They should all be arrested, starting with gej
Ok. Start your protest.
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by project7(m): 2:12pm On May 31, 2016
BeastAmbition:
Buhari is a learner.

The statutory distribution of revenue from the federal account had been controversial as well as contentious. It is instructive to note that, the exclusive federal jurisdiction over natural resources applies only to oil and gas, and not to palm oil, cocoa, hides, skin and solid mineral. Understandably, this appears to be the main reason for the agitation of the people of the Niger Delta.

Why is it oil and gas revenue alone is being shared across the country out of all the solid minerals?

Nigeria constitution needs to be rewritten, because it favours only the well to do (rich) people in the society.

Nigerian state inherited obnoxious laws that made Niger Delta a victim of internal colonialism.

I hope soon Niger Delta will be given the right of resource control.

Freedom will come only when there is unity in the efforts to be free among the SS and SE with well calculated and coordinated strategies from the underground. Plainly put a secret cult must exist.
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by Ravenna: 2:15pm On May 31, 2016
ITbomb:
More like Hydra
..Where you cut it's head and four new heads arises. Daura cow don enter am.
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by love4rent80s: 2:17pm On May 31, 2016
dammytosh:
We welcome them to the suicide world.

I hope nobody screams genocide when they are eventually given what they asked for.

This was what ceejay80s meant on his last post before he got banned for 2weeks

cc lalasticlala

seun
Seun

mynd44

Pls Unbann ceejay80s
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by GWMI(m): 2:23pm On May 31, 2016
Buhari is pulling the nation down faster than we thought by the time he is through, many of his supporters will start blaming him.Thanks.
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by omenka(m): 2:33pm On May 31, 2016
lovat:
i thought you are from ND?
So
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by saintmark88(m): 2:34pm On May 31, 2016
Nigerians are irrational, wht right do these NDA have to destroy d oil installations??, if d easterners are blindly supporting them, no wahala, ipob youths have proven overtime that they are very senseless so it's expected of them, however, other Nigerians supporting them because of their political affiliation are d most senseless people in d world, at d end who will suffer d destruction??, Buhari?? Or kachikwu??...........

1 Like

Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by kingsamosy(m): 2:34pm On May 31, 2016
see gobe. I wonder if Nigeria will survive all this. Buhari safe
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by donodion(m): 2:34pm On May 31, 2016
modath:

Suicide squad indeed, they are really about to embark on a suicide mission.. nonsense!! Like Southerners can do it BH suicide bombing style!! What a bunch of jokerssmiley

Everything begins and End with Pipeline surveillance contracts..

Trust me this is not gonna end well.
* All surrounding regions should get ready for IDPs
* When there is nothing left to buy ammunition,thry would resort to high sea piracy and armed robbery of neighbouring states.
* The oil rich region would remain inhabitable for donkey years
* Indigenes stand a great risk of set back ,economically, education, infrastructures etc for eons

People have forgotten so soon the aftermath of the Nigerian civil war .

Ijaw leaders need to curb and STOP this maddness NOW!!!.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by comodo: 2:38pm On May 31, 2016
Truth. Engaging these guys inside d creek by NA will be a suicidal venture. They will all be sitting ducks. Besides eye in d sky is useless cos the tree canopy will block Ur vision. No one can quantify d ammo they got. These pipelines are on d surface. Some areas, cannot even be accessed but somehow these guys know how to reach there. Buhari should not in a bid to smash d tsetse fly that perched on d scrotum end up bursting d scrotum. Application of force will get them more sympathizers. Even d moderate ex militias might enter d fray. Nigeria should thread carefully. Many countries are waiting & praying for d break up of d country.
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by love4rent80s: 2:43pm On May 31, 2016
CzarRex:
we Nigerians are terrible copycats,why won't the Americans mock us when we spend our time forming useless groups and trying to imitate them. I know most of this miscreants are young boys who are into western movies.

even when the film is yet to be released,very soon we will soon see Niger Delta Justice League

now we have:
Fulani X-Men
Niger Delta Avengers
Niger Delta Suicide Squad

waiting for Niger Delta Justice League

Nig delta legions of super heroes coming soon....

Bunch of bafoons.... They think say we dey fear,

let's see who suffers in the end
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 31, 2016
hmmm. talking about God answering prayers of other oil producing nations.
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by pennyland(m): 2:50pm On May 31, 2016
another group against Nigeria again,call evil a evil'but some could not do, during Jonathan administration some people believe like governor Nyako and others,Jonathan is the one sponsoring Boko haram in the north, today buhari is our curent president,can we conclude that he president buhari is sponsoring avengers,suicide squad,name them, A big No.but some kept this aside and prefer blame game.who do u blame on the situation in niger delter now?, who do blame on fuel pump prices of #145 in state capital #180 ltr in some local govt in adamawa?who do u blame for dolar rise in history of Nigeria, not to talk of light,road,hospital,salaries of workers,fulani attack every where, etc,The way out is leader on power remember there is God,Nigerians we should pray hard for our leaders
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 2:57pm On May 31, 2016
ITbomb:
More like Hydra

Oboy I just taya. Avengers....Suicide Squad...what next? Guardians of The Galaxy?
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by BABANGBALI: 3:02pm On May 31, 2016
Standing from left to right eleko1 funjosh chukwudi44 lala and seun
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 31, 2016
With the many different factions springing up its obvious these people's problem is one thing: greed. A greedy man is easy to appease because he always has a price.
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by bezimo(m): 3:13pm On May 31, 2016
The exploitation of this re­gion by scavengers, economic pi­rates, and cowboys must come to an end” Ebiye said

I like that statement and the NDSS have my backing.

I always knew that the moment the Military cracked down on the region, those guys would simply expand their scope of destruction to almost cripple all O&G production in the region.

Since Buhari is incompetent and daft to understand that such sensitive issue require a very delicate approach.
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by gfullmoon(m): 3:14pm On May 31, 2016
Hunger, neglect and despondency in the land is making militancy "attractive" again to Niger Delta Youths . But crippling of oil in the region will worsen the already precarious situation. It's time the FG undertake a holistic development of the Niger Delta region because if Niger Delta sneezes, Nigeria catches cold. Insurgency in the North East had been "tolerated " because it has no instant direct impact on the economy. But that of Niger Delta is intolerable because of its economic potentials to Nigeria. I am pained that GEJ son of soil for almost 5 years had all the opportunity of addressing this neglect of the region, but he almost did nothing. If the Dansuki ATM was installed in Niger Delta it could have been better and manageable.
Violence is never the Solution.
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by idupaul: 3:19pm On May 31, 2016
ganisucks:
They should go and sit down. Everyone now wants their 15mins of fame, since the rise and success of MEND

This kind of talk brought us here ..bro u don ever buy any new thing
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by chukwudionuh14: 3:23pm On May 31, 2016
Nigeria and Nigerians have failed to ask the most pertinent question that should be asked. Often times, our emotion drives our taught which eventually leads to its verbalization. Permit me to ask, if the oil in Niger delta was to be located in the northern part of Nigeria, do you think that its large portion would have been under the control of the southerners?, do you also think that Nigeria would have been existing till now?
In the first place, how was Nigeria created? Was it in a state of total consciousness that the components that made up Nigeria agreed to become one Nigeria? Miming and destruction can never instill peace and justice where injustice and humiliation has become tche other of the day.
We blacks and Nigerians especially copies everything the whites are doing, but we have failed to copy their respect for human rights and freedom of association and expression. The Niger Delta militants may be fighting a course that seems senseless to you, but then, ideal for those who sees reason for the fight. My opinion is simply, the Niger Delta agitation should be addressed. So also, the agitation e people of south east should equally be addressed through referendum.
I am, the psychological activist on human existential issues.
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by Bethelwealthy(m): 3:25pm On May 31, 2016
.........instaed of using diplomacy, our president considers threat and intimidation as d option. here we go again...................
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by Minemrys: 3:33pm On May 31, 2016
LoveMachine:
I hope DC and Marvel Comics sue both groups.

On a serious note they need to negotiate and end the bombings. Sovereignty is not an option obviously but there are other ways to become empowered.
bro ur head dey there. These guys have been watching too many films. They think they are in an incepti0n. Make N0lan no c0me wake them fr0m sleep. Dc should sue them oh.

1 Like

Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by landg: 3:33pm On May 31, 2016
BeastAmbition:
Buhari is a learner.

The statutory distribution of revenue from the federal account had been controversial as well as contentious. It is instructive to note that, the exclusive federal jurisdiction over natural resources applies only to oil and gas, and not to palm oil, cocoa, hides, skin and solid mineral. Understandably, this appears to be the main reason for the agitation of the people of the Niger Delta.

Why is it oil and gas revenue alone is being shared across the country out of all the solid minerals?

Nigeria constitution needs to be rewritten, because it favours only the well to do (rich) people in the society.

Nigerian state inherited obnoxious laws that made Niger Delta a victim of internal colonialism.

I hope soon Niger Delta will be given the right of resource control.

You were born on a Sunday...
YOu've said it all.
I hope youths from a particular region will understand what the issue is and stop shouting 'Bomb them all'. What they want is simple and clear.
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by namdo(m): 3:34pm On May 31, 2016
Izonpikin:
all these are products of bad leadership and the template on which nigeria operates...our niger delta leaders should bury their big heads in shame as well as other non niger delta leaders....this is all madness...chaos...mayhem aND foolishness.... angry angry angry....
if only those playing the cards would realize the foolishness before what's left would be finished. As usual people left alive will migrate to the nearby towns and the oil fields will be the center of the guerilla warfare.

I did say that the military would not be able to monitor all pipelines and other oil assets completely, this remains valid. You can go on until you kill everyone remaining in the swamps but i can bet the resulting damages would need another befitting expression better than collateral damage.

The only credible solution is dialogue with a probably 20 years blue print for the lawful articulate development of the aggrieved long deprived and impoverished region.

War and destruction is never the better solution.
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by glossy6(f): 3:36pm On May 31, 2016
5% causing all these abi? Bubu should watch his tongue
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by willibounce1(m): 3:37pm On May 31, 2016
comodo:
Truth. Engaging these guys inside d creek by NA will be a suicidal venture. They will all be sitting ducks. Besides eye in d sky is useless cos the tree canopy will block Ur vision. No one can quantify d ammo they got. These pipelines are on d surface. Some areas, cannot even be accessed but somehow these guys know how to reach there. Buhari should not in a bid to smash d tsetse fly that perched on d scrotum end up bursting d scrotum. Application of force will get them more sympathizers. Even d moderate ex militias might enter d fray. Nigeria should thread carefully. Many countries are waiting & praying for d break up of d country.

Shove ur advice up your ass. When the NA starts wasting the NDA your tone will change to genocide. Do not worry about the NA. They know their job and will do it well
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by Orikinla(m): 3:38pm On May 31, 2016
There is political chaos in the Niger Delta.
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by 989900: 3:39pm On May 31, 2016
Suicide bombing by mouth . . . how many virgins were these ones promised?
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by Volksfuhrer(m): 3:39pm On May 31, 2016
Opharhe:
Many Niger-Delta leaders and State govts. have condemned this already. For example, E.K Clark called for an end to hostilities and dialogue.
Yea, I know about Clark and Wike: hence my careful use of "relatively quiet". But the Niger Delta leaders could do better; they cannot stand aloof and watch as trouble looms over the region. One statement here or there doesn't cut it. They could seriously engage the militants and resolve this. I find their "siddon look" attitude to these developments most perplexing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Monica Ambrose: "I Will Bring Back Terrorism To Nigeria" – Presidential Aspirant / How The North Is Campaigning For Tinubu (Pictures) / Photo Of Labour Party Flag Displayed On Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.