Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,492 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms (46476 Views)

Urhobo-pandef Wants New Delta State / Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate / Suicide Group Emerge In Niger-delta (NDSS) To Attack Oil Storage Facilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by sweetilicious(f): 7:44pm On May 31, 2016
BeastAmbition:
Buhari is a learner.

The statutory distribution of revenue from the federal account had been controversial as well as contentious. It is instructive to note that, the exclusive federal jurisdiction over natural resources applies only to oil and gas, and not to palm oil, cocoa, hides, skin and solid mineral. Understandably, this appears to be the main reason for the agitation of the people of the Niger Delta.

Why is it oil and gas revenue alone is being shared across the country out of all the solid minerals?

Nigeria constitution needs to be rewritten, because it favours only the well to do (rich) people in the society.

Nigerian state inherited obnoxious laws that made Niger Delta a victim of internal colonialism.

I hope soon Niger Delta will be given the right of resource control.
You are not far from the truth

1 Like

Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by Kingkamal(m): 7:44pm On May 31, 2016
modath:

Suicide squad indeed, they are really about to embark on a suicide mission.. nonsense!! Like Southerners can do it BH suicide bombing style!! What a bunch of jokerssmiley

Everything begins and End with Pipeline surveillance contracts..
If they start they start the suicide bombing u might agree that boko Haram is not islam... Same sponsors with BH.. Is about diverting our resources by all means
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by harveyspec: 8:32pm On May 31, 2016
BeastAmbition:
Buhari is a learner.

The statutory distribution of revenue from the federal account had been controversial as well as contentious. It is instructive to note that, the exclusive federal jurisdiction over natural resources applies only to oil and gas, and not to palm oil, cocoa, hides, skin and solid mineral. Understandably, this appears to be the main reason for the agitation of the people of the Niger Delta.

Why is it oil and gas revenue alone is being shared across the country out of all the solid minerals?

Nigeria constitution needs to be rewritten, because it favours only the well to do (rich) people in the society.

Nigerian state inherited obnoxious laws that made Niger Delta a victim of internal colonialism.

I hope soon Niger Delta will be given the right of resource control.

is it buhari that will rewrite the law?

don't they know the address of national assembly?
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by Decryptor(m): 8:34pm On May 31, 2016
InvestinOwerri:
If I talk now, the mods would rush & ban me. I now have numerous email & nairaland accounts! So I would rather comment my reserve & be watching Nigeria in 3D. Finally, I hope that Donald Trump wins the American election, he is a no nonsense go-getter who would rather help fix some of the rubbish & nuisance going on in the world, expecially Nigeria!!

@bolded...me too bro! I heard that buhari has been covertly sponsoring Hilary Clinton with millions of dollars!
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by fx45(m): 8:51pm On May 31, 2016
stonch101:
I heard 100 gunboat but i saw only 10. Boy's are not smiling o with them rocket launcher. From this weekend we go hear scores. Peace
If only you knew... Those gunboats are Buhari's gift to the militants. They cannot last in the hands of the Nigerian soldiers for more than one week. Those militants OWN the creeks!
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by DMLords: 9:07pm On May 31, 2016
ganisucks:
They should go and sit down. Everyone now wants their 15mins of fame, since the rise and success of MEND

Nice post girl...

Bhet wait oh

Does GANI really SUCK?
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by Tarzaa(m): 9:41pm On May 31, 2016
Rubbish!
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by 7lives: 9:52pm On May 31, 2016
Nice one, when the suicide bombings begins to happen i will take them serious, for now i only see a pack of howling coyotes.
Let them begin to die for their OYEL, anything worth killing for is worth dieing for.
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by phoenix45(m): 9:57pm On May 31, 2016
dopedealer:
This is preposterous.. .. This militants are becoming more annoying. They surely don't want the progress of this country but God pass them. Pikin wey say em mama no go sleep em self no go sleep.
PMB over to you. Buratai pick up ur call angry
smh. Some people will just sit on a thatched roof and be spewing rubbish. Na your papa be the buratai.
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by dopedealer(m): 10:02pm On May 31, 2016
phoenix45:

smh. Some people will just sit on a thatched roof and be spewing rubbish. Na your papa be the buratai.
^
Wetin concern you for my matter now Abi tuta absoluta Don dey affect ur brain.. . Idiot monkey angry
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by cenaboy(m): 10:05pm On May 31, 2016
Vomm:
I just hope buhari will be able to handle this situation.

Baba is tough! Baba is tough!! But he forgot that he is very old now, no matter how tough he is,the younger guys with more energy anD stunts will be tougher

unfortunately late Alamesuagha only man that all militant fears when ever he surfaces they tremble at his command.
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by Litmus: 10:09pm On May 31, 2016
The way the military has gone about things so far isn't encouraging. The army needs to be stealthy not crude and primitive as it appears. They need to be secretive, footprint minimal and so on. Sending in the ships and warplanes seem to suggest that government believes that she can rely on the West and the West African neighbors if things turn epic. This is a big mistake because the West will turn on the government in short order not turn the blind eye of tacit support and understanding. Obama isn't friend to Nigeria and neither are all those Nations that Buhari visited, except maybe China.
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by pastormellanby: 10:35pm On May 31, 2016
dialogue my foot, by bombing oil facilities in your own territory who is fooling who, you are complaining about environmental pollution and u still went ahead to contribute more continue blaming the government I am sorry for the people that are harbouring them by the time they are true with you, you will no that you are on your own.
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by igben(m): 10:38pm On May 31, 2016
Donald Trump Blasts Buhari Personally – You Say Biafra Is A Joke, Compare Your Change With Previous Corruption

Donald trump who blasted Nigeria previously by asking the question ‘WHERE IS THE CHANGE” got a negative response . well trust the US presidential candidate for being blunt , came personally for Buhari. – No sensible president continuously travels round the globe while his country is in terrible hardship and economic mess.

It can only happen in Nigeria where all that matters to the President is the full introduction of Islam, annihilation of his political opponents and absolute extermination of the people of the old Eastern Nigeria. Buhari, prior to his questionable victory at the polls as the President of Nigeria made lots of promises which he has obviously failed to keep and in most cases denied.

As a matter of fact, change could either be ‘positive’ OR ‘negative’.
To the earlier misconception of Nigerians and current state of the economy as a result of initiation of impracticable economic policies, it wouldn’t be wrong to assert that what president Muhammadu Buhari and his All Progressives Congress promised Nigerians was a NEGATIVE CHANGE.

If Nigeria is a country made up of Democratic Nations just like the immediate former president Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan rightly proved, sound and unbiased mind can now fully see the deterioration and damage the Muhammadu Buhari’s led administration has caused the Nation’s democracy.

1 Like

Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by Deen77: 10:59pm On May 31, 2016
A retired army officer don't know how to handle security. Well let wait and see.
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by IamLeslie(m): 2:13am On Jun 01, 2016
Niger Delta Militancy takes the front burner as Boko Haram loses itz value, , importance and efficacy.. lol.. not forgetting the rise for my country #Biafra..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Melinda Gates Is In Nigeria, Meets With El-Rufai In Kaduna. Photos / Photo Of Labour Party Flag Displayed On Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania / Bribing Of Delegates In Full Swing At PDP Convention. $1k And 5k Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.