Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms (46208 Views)

Urhobo-pandef Wants New Delta State / Yahaya Bello Builds A Mansion In Okene, Converts Street Entrance To Private Gate / Suicide Group Emerge In Niger-delta (NDSS) To Attack Oil Storage Facilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by Minemrys: 3:41pm On May 31, 2016
CzarRex:
we Nigerians are terrible copycats,why won't the Americans mock us when we spend our time forming useless groups and trying to imitate them. I know most of this miscreants are young boys who are into western movies.

even when the film is yet to be released,very soon we will soon see Niger Delta Justice League

now we have:
Fulani X-Men
Niger Delta Avengers
Niger Delta Suicide Squad

waiting for Niger Delta Justice League

abeg o. No Justice League oh. I no want darkseid wahala. Lolx a bunch of jobless guys.
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by Minemrys: 3:46pm On May 31, 2016
k2kay:
super hero movies are bad for the health #TheAvengers #SuicideSquad
suicide squad wey never c0m0t fa? Make we thank God say them never form civil war.
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by Sprintson(m): 3:47pm On May 31, 2016
One1after:

Noooo, You are wrong..Very wrong. Decisions got nothing to do with age, experience is the best teacher. What do you want the president to do? He wants dialogue and those guys said no, they bomb pipelines and you all insult the President. Now, he is acting and you still screaming. What do you want him to do, I know you support those NDA cos you dont like the President, but learn to be honest Pls.

Since they have sophisticated weapons, why not advise them to come out and face the NA instead of hiding among innocent civilians.

We don't HATE THE PRESIDENT...LIVE WITH THAT....
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by landg: 3:49pm On May 31, 2016
ZuzuMan:
grin grin grin NA UNA LAND AND WATER una DESTROY grin grin grin

Land and water has already been destroyed so We've got nothing to lose.
We know those who got everything to lose and they are simply the ones that have been milking us all the while n u know that too.
Stop crying for nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by Ready4watever: 3:52pm On May 31, 2016
Mr buhari should better engage this people,if they refuse to do so
They may have their selves to blame,reason,if they join forces with
iPob,it may be disastrous,mr president should act and on time too
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by Sprintson(m): 3:54pm On May 31, 2016
landg:

Land and water has already been destroyed so We've got nothing to lose.
We know those who got everything to lose and they are simply the ones that have been milking us all the while n u know that too.
Stop crying for nothing.

Tell them BRO. Nothing to lose...we are already 5% yet we have Nigeria's soul....the guys are destroying our lands so 95% should deal with that and leave us alone....

2 Likes

Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by Sprintson(m): 3:57pm On May 31, 2016
Ready4watever:
Mr buhari should better engage this people,if they refuse to do so
They may have their selves to blame,reason,if they join forces with
iPob,it may be disastrous,mr president should act and on time too

Its becoming disastrous for the government already coz the government isn't sensible....have you checked how many guys own these oil wells? How many dem legitimately yet the ijaws live in poverty untop their money again?
Make them go u say NO,make dem stay u deh Suffer them....abeg make una talk better story
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by landg: 3:58pm On May 31, 2016
Abutz:
Please, I need to join the Nigerian Army. I'll be happy to help crush these south south idiots! pls my dear Army, I'm a volunteer!
unapologetic fools! selfish bastards! you think you can make our lives miserable, we will crush you before you know it! enemies of the Federal Republic. you re all dead! anuofias

Crush the hand that feeds you. You take their oil n share but you farm n sell who's selfish?
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by chrisooblog: 3:58pm On May 31, 2016
as in! small time middle belt power rangers, south west justice league, south east teen titans mchwww immature, ignorant, jobless saboteurs who watch one too many movies

Minemrys:

suicide squad wey never c0m0t fa? Make we thank God say them never form civil war.
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by Izonpikin: 4:04pm On May 31, 2016
namdo:
if only those playing the cards would realize the foolishness before what's left would be finished. As usual people left alive will migrate to the nearby towns and the oil fields will be the center of the guerilla warfare.

I did say that the military would not be able to monitor all pipelines and other oil assets completely, this remains valid. You can go on until you kill everyone remaining in the swamps but i can bet the resulting damages would need another befitting expression better than collateral damage.

The only credible solution is dialogue with a probably 20 years blue print for the lawful articulate development of the aggrieved long deprived and impoverished region.

War and destruction is never the better solution.
i quite agree...niger delta leaders must stand up as one to tackle these issues once and for all...our senators, governors, elder states men etc,....all niger deltans should register one voice to emancipate the region...
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by Sprintson(m): 4:06pm On May 31, 2016
landg:

Crush the hand that feeds you. You take their oil n share but you farm n sell who's selfish?

Thank you bro...God punish the 5% Haters!!!
Take their oil and still punish them...Bleep dialogue

1 Like

Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by Michealinz: 4:11pm On May 31, 2016
ganisucks:
They should go and sit down. Everyone now wants their 15mins of fame, since the rise and success of MEND

What does it take to identify a coward?
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by Aubrey1(m): 4:12pm On May 31, 2016
Volksfuhrer:
Why are Niger Delta leaders relatively quiet about all this? Perhaps they are simply complicit. Is secession the end game?
The leaders should start looking for the militant abi?
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by Faculty14(m): 4:15pm On May 31, 2016
dontjealousme:
Lagos will be a very nice place with suicide bombers roaming.

Who told u SS/SE are different from Northerners? We have been telling u yorubas we are not mix race or white but black Africans like u.

Anyway continue to imagine us as whites, until we explode in your face.

E warrior
"We" we" undecided
Why don't you go join them in the creeks and volunteer for the first suicide mission in Lagos
Instead of ranting here on NL

1 Like

Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by landg: 4:27pm On May 31, 2016
mostyg:
The implications....

Nigeria being a mono economic country depending on only crude oil.
No more oil to sale.....
No more money for federal government
No more money for state government
No more money for local government
No more money to pay civil servants
No more money to pay primary school teachers
No more money to award contract
Many private business will collapse
At the end everybody including the NigerDeltas will pay with hunger and poverty.

If you can stop this oil facilities destruction please do before it gets out of hand.

I like the part of everybody suffering the itch esp those that milk our oil tru blocks and not only our people...
At least this Government will be free from corruption cos they wont even have anything to steal.
We have nothing more to suffer.
We've suffered poor infrastructure, hunger, poor health facilities, illiteracy, Neglect on our Human right and Citizenship, abandon, and Marginalization.
My people are already poor and have seen all that suffering entail.

1 Like

Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by tsdarkside(m): 4:30pm On May 31, 2016
chaii...jonathan done finish us....how could he allow people that dont like to work become so strong.....??.

jonathan is clueless.....chaii.....

1 Like

Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by Ratello: 4:34pm On May 31, 2016
STPEACE10:
how did we get to this point? what's the way out??

Buhari cannot handle This problems, it's too
much, please make una pity this grand Papa that
supposed to be with his grand children.
I saw this coming, why? The Northerners with their few cronies in the Southwest have been having a field day in the South south region for years and to worsen the whole case, teamed up together to oust Jonathan by all means despite what Jonathan did for the North in his first term now these ones are hell bent to cripple the economy for Buhari based on Buhari antecedents as an aggrieved and unforgiving old man. Nigeria may part ways on the long run.
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by Vomm: 4:56pm On May 31, 2016
Ur father dey sell?

Ifyskins83:
try buy sense it will help you a lot [b][/b]
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by mostyg(m): 5:00pm On May 31, 2016
landg:

I like the part of everybody suffering the itch esp those that milk our oil tru blocks and not only our people...
At least this Government will be free from corruption cos they wont even have anything to steal.
We have nothing more to suffer.
We've suffered poor infrastructure, hunger, poor health facilities, illiteracy, Neglect on our Human right and Citizenship, abandon, and Marginalization.
My people are already poor and have seen all that suffering entail.

What happened to your struggle in the last six years?
What happened to the 13% oil derivatives you ve enjoyed in the last 10 years?
What happened to NDDC?
Aren't your people the your governors, senators, reps. local government chairmen? Were your leaders imported from other parts of Nigeria?

You think you are destroying Nigeria whereas in the real sense, you are destroying yourself.

The happenings in South Sudan is still fresh in my memory if not yours.

#mytake anyway.
Stay blessed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by tope24(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2016
I am beginning to think this is the killer squad Obasanjo accused GEJ of training. When NDA and NDSS show up, another one go soon show. God help our nation> I pity my brothers from the south-south. Make i dey look
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by Sprintson(m): 5:11pm On May 31, 2016
tope24:
I am beginning to think this is the killer squad Obasanjo accused GEJ of training. When NDA and NDSS show up, another one go soon show. God help our nation> I pity my brothers from the south-south. Make i dey look

Have you checked the killer squad Abacha and IBB trained?Abacha killed Ken Saro wiwa.
Your Useless OBJ massacred people in ODI and that alone is enough to cause this issues...
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by Realist2: 5:22pm On May 31, 2016
Amakortee:
ok

**modified

Which way Nigeria....
why should our youths be used against their will?
why should our blood be spilled for a nation that doesn't believe in us!
why should we carry arms to fight fellow men because we assume we are fighting for a just course!
I have only one advise for the youths of this generation: let's unite ourselves and herald a revolution from all nukes of this great nation and do only one thing for now!!! MATCH TO ASO ROCK AND DEMAND FOR THE 3,000,000 JOBS. we don't mind if it would be provided in 4 years but the youths need job simple

I am with you on this one, what we is a revolution, demand that all those old men above 70 should vacate office and pave way for youths.
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by akanji4good(m): 5:23pm On May 31, 2016
Na lie, if Nigeria military get hold of them, "SHOW NO MERCY, KILL THEM ALL" grin grin
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by mutvy: 5:25pm On May 31, 2016
Come and you shall be exterminated one after the other. You shall be sent to your grave before you detonate your device.
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by blaqueoracle: 5:31pm On May 31, 2016
ganisucks:
They should go and sit down. Everyone now wants their 15mins of fame, since the rise and success of MEND

Its true but,these people start like jokers.Its good you acknowledged the fact that MEND was successful. When there is no quick solution these new names (NDA,NDSS..etc) will become famous
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by proprince(m): 5:49pm On May 31, 2016
Buhari has killed Nigeria
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by cruzclinton1(m): 6:12pm On May 31, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/new-militant-group-emerges-issues-ultimatum-to-private-oil-firms/

That's good....let those buhari soldiers and police go and meet their match (they think is to open fire arms to innocent peaceful protesters of IPOB)
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by One1after: 6:14pm On May 31, 2016
Sprintson:

We don't HATE THE PRESIDENT...LIVE WITH THAT....

Who is this one, swerve abeg. Mschew
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by Megasaucy(f): 6:34pm On May 31, 2016
Suicide Squad? These boys have watched a lot American movies o. Do they know that the actors shot with guns get up and go home after shooting the films? Are they sure that the Nigerian army have watched those films and understand the rules too?
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by smirn(m): 6:42pm On May 31, 2016
socialmediaman:
This is worrying.
Asari said it that the Niger Deltans will make the country ungovernable if GEJ fails to win the election, less than a year now, the threat is becoming obvious now. Asari and GEJ are behind all this renewed militancy. But whatever be, the FG should not and never fall to their threat. They have threatened to attack some listed places so government should intensify effort to secure those places with every available military might. They are threatening the entire nation with the oil facilities which is the only thing they have. Let them go ahead and blow down everything let see who will suffer most. They have the amnesty program, their state enjoy 13% derivation fund, they have NDDC and are yet not satisfied. They should carry on and we will see who will regret most.
Re: New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms by Ajixegun: 7:18pm On May 31, 2016
[quote author=ripbubu post=46139996][/quote]

Don't mind them. They always deceive themselves. If secession should happened, ss can never go with them in stead they will prefer having their own republic and that will be another gbege between them. God knows the reasons he made it possible for lugard to merge us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Refused To Collect Suya Wrapped With Tinubu's Picture On It (Video) / Taiwo Oyekanmi Dies! Gunmen Shoot Ogun Gov Office’s Finance Director Dead / Femi Fani-Kayode Wears 'Isi Agu' Igbo Outfit. Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.