Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,212 members, 7,846,019 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB (32708 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Catholic Bishops Visit To Buhari / Shehu Sani Reacts To Obasanjo’s Open Letter To Buhari / Shameful, Irresponsible That DSS Is Leaking Our Phone Conversations - Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by ican2020: 1:16pm On May 31, 2016
If shehu did not see it, why commenting

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by DrChukzy(m): 1:16pm On May 31, 2016
Misleading Topic

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by davoremix(m): 1:16pm On May 31, 2016
Ben Bruce should be more mature. He is no longer a kid
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by frisky2good(m): 1:18pm On May 31, 2016
So Ben Bruce is a "legislature". Shehu Sani, you try well well o.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by anonimi: 1:19pm On May 31, 2016
broseme:
Shehu Sani is always on point

What point?
He denied that Buhari prevented Ben Bruce from greeting him, right?
Please show us where Ben Bruce said it was the president that prevented him or it was the DSS?
Thanks.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by damogul: 1:21pm On May 31, 2016
Ben Bruce and his myriads of tantrum! All this drama over a simple handshake? He then wen ahead to assume that dsss stopped him because of his verbal attacks on PMB? How important or significant does this Ben bruce guy think he is?.... As far as I am concerned his silverbird galleria is more important and significant than he is or will ever be in the senate.

He is acting like someone who just got married to twitter and assuming he has a wife and his wife denies him his conjugal rights in the bedroom his next stop would be his twitter bedroom to share it with the whole world.

He keeps talking about "buy naija to grow the naira" but even his movie theatres show 99% foreign movies and if his parents had bought naija then he wouldnt be a confused half cast.

5 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 31, 2016
Senator Adeyeye has explained what happened. It isn't the best opportunity for MR. MURRAY BRUCE to be popular. He missed it this time.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by Amplitron: 1:23pm On May 31, 2016
Bruce should stop the rants. If he is the successful man that he claims to be he should know that you will have to face rejections every now and then and the way to deal with it is not by crying like a baby all over the place.
He blocks people who don't share his views on twitter. How could he not know that it is normal for him too to be denied audience sometimes?
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by Qmerit(m): 1:24pm On May 31, 2016
OreMI22:
[size=18pt]Abooki will always defend Buhari and DSS even if they are killing their mother.
SMH!
[/size]
u see ur life? When he condemned the fuel hike he was not aboki even led to a fight b/w him and kuduna gov!
Now is saying what he experienced at the villa is taking side!
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by Abugab(m): 1:29pm On May 31, 2016
Is friendship now by force instead of choice?
Did the president shake everyone and he chose to neglect Ben Bruce?
Doesn't the president have a right to shake whoever he likes?
How many of Ben Bruce's workers does he shake daily?

Why is this man crying over a handshake?
I thought he was making common sense at the beginning but he is completely nonsense now.
PDP will further loose my respect with this pettiness.
Every action of Buhari is now wrong and even those who can't impregnate their wives now hold Buhari liable.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by Hundreddegrees(m): 1:34pm On May 31, 2016
dridowu:
I am ready to give Ben Bruce handshake since he need it so much

God bless you!
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by kenex4ever(m): 1:36pm On May 31, 2016
thank God Mr Sani acknowledged that it's not everything that the security does that the president will know. It shows Ben Bruce must have been treated the way he said but these Zombies are trying to shut down the engineer of common sense.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by babamadiba(m): 1:36pm On May 31, 2016
broseme:
like full stop!
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by lailo: 1:39pm On May 31, 2016
Luckylife:
Maybe you are part of the 97% he spoke than. Senator Bruce is to smart to lie over this, but APC lies surprise the devil himself after the president fail to name the looters he promised , not to talk of campaign promises that is now rocket science. I know zombies will not be happy for saying the truth. Quote me when the president name the looters or remaining ass licking zombie.
PMB is more interested in recovering d monies dan naming looters.Inteligence will tell him to remain indifferent or diplomatic in handling d issue.Pls let's leave him to concentrate on d work and not teach him how to go 'bourit.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by hardcorevin(m): 1:43pm On May 31, 2016
broseme:
Senator Ben Bruce, the lawmaker representing Bayelsa central senatorial district, has alleged that the Department of State Services (DSS) yesterday prevented him from greeting President Muhammadu Buhari at a dinner organised for National Assembly members.

The dinner was organised to mark the 2016 Democracy Day, and further to appreciate the National Assembly Leadership.

Known for his critical stance on government and criticism of Mr. Buhari, the senator took to his social media page to let his followers know.

“I was at the Presidential villa today. Went to the President’s table. DSS wouldn’t allow me greet him but let another Senator greet him!,” he wrote.

Another Senator who was present at the meeting has denied such claim.According to Senator Shehu Sani,he was surprised that Ben Bruce made such claim.Read what he said above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/another-senator-and-buhari-critic.html

bunch of lieing fools!!!!!!!!
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by anytexy: 1:49pm On May 31, 2016
Lvlink:
I guess the Op has comprehension issues. I did not see anywhere Sani called Ben Bruce a liar.

He only said 'HE' did not witness it happened.

*every Tom Dick and Harry wanna open thread this days!*
God bless you. He further said that "It is not every thing security does that Buhari will know .which means there is possibility that it happened .

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:49pm On May 31, 2016
989900:
Blunt mfxcker Sheu Sani is.

He might not always be right, but he calls it as he sees it.

OTOH, DSS is just probably being over-zealous, if BMB's allegations are true.
If you think the DSS was overzealous, you'll be shocked at officers of the Secret Service when they even pull the United States' President himself if they fear breach of security.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by davereal(m): 1:50pm On May 31, 2016
amaechi1:

Please, take another few seconds and read Senator Sani post again. "I actually want to speak but I was not that luck" Meaning he did not speak with PMB.
In any case what is so special if Senator twitter did not talk to PMB that day. Will heaven fall.

Young man read with comprehension please. Sen Sani said some of their colleques were selected to speak unbehalf of the NA. He wanted to be one of those persons but was unlucky. Not that he wanted to speak with Buhari personally as Sen Ben Bruce tried before he was stopped by the DSS.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by ripbubu: 1:51pm On May 31, 2016
bayocanny:

Try to read and comprehend
you to read it

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by Pyno30: 1:55pm On May 31, 2016
broseme:
For someone that has blocked almost everyone on
Twitter, why is Ben Bruce crying about being blocked
from saying hello to Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by Pyno30: 1:55pm On May 31, 2016
For someone that has blocked almost everyone on Twitter, why is Ben Bruce crying about being blocked from saying hello to Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by ripbubu: 1:56pm On May 31, 2016
ZuzuMan:
grin
lol

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by lovat(m): 1:56pm On May 31, 2016
mrvitalis:
So e dey pain Bruce? ? After he blocked me on Twitter for asking simple question
Now u know how it feels
i still don't know why BMB derives joy blocking DUMB people

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by gbishman: 1:58pm On May 31, 2016
This goes to tell us all of how jobless, petty and idle minded this senator Bruce is. He is from Bayelsa state where the militant are blowing up the countries assets and up till now he hasn't dispelled or cautioned his brothers.
Rather he goes on Twitter everytime. So why doesn't write on Twitter when he screws his wife

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by aupeyeme(m): 2:00pm On May 31, 2016
Btw, what is the essence of the dinner? What/whom are they appreciating or celebrating? Total waste of resource.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by Lvlink(f): 2:02pm On May 31, 2016
DONSMITH123:

can you do me a favour please? Read again! This time slowly. Thank you.

can you do me a favor please? Read between lines! This time don't be manipulative. Thank you too
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by mayorchelsea(m): 2:05pm On May 31, 2016
Is it the same Bruce that represents twitter constituency and blocks people following him or tweets at a him a different opinion?
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by mayorchelsea(m): 2:07pm On May 31, 2016
Is it the same Bruce that represents twitter constituency and blocks people following him or tweets at a him a different opinion? Always criticising but do same to him on twitter, he blocks you.His sycophants won't see this.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by funkydislo: 2:07pm On May 31, 2016
989900:
Blunt mfxcker Sheu Sani is.

He might not always be right, but he calls it as he sees it.

OTOH, DSS is just probably being over-zealous, if BMB's allegations are true.
With the explanation given by Shehu,this is what you can come up with?I pity your children.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by Commentus2: 2:23pm On May 31, 2016
broseme:
Not just only San denied the allegation other Senators already exposed Conman Ben fraud.............. He can only deceive zombies and wailers not sensible folks struggling to earn their daily just wage in this harsh economy cool

Who get time for iranu self.......... cheesy
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by 989900: 2:33pm On May 31, 2016
funkydislo:
With the explanation given by Shehu,this is what you can come up with?I pity your children.

I pity your sense of judgement, comprehension, and perception . . . and I mean literally.
Re: Shehu Sani Reacts To Ben Bruce's Claim That DSS Blocked Him From Seeing PMB by SirHenry105(m): 2:36pm On May 31, 2016
100% sure sen. Bruce does not represent Bayelsa Central Senatorial District that will be sen. Paulker Emmanuel rather he reps Bayelsa East. . Before going public plz get your facts right. . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nneoma Rochas Okorocha & Jacob Zuma's Wife Pictured In Government House, Owerri / Kiki Osinbajo Shares Fathers Day Photo With Her Dad. / Senator Ita Giwa Dazzles At 2face #fortyfied Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.