Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Niger Delta Avengers Has Denied Rumour Of Arrests And Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Has Denied Rumour Of Arrests And Killings (1978 Views)

Dipo Anisulowo Debunks Rumour Of His Resignation As Fayose's Chief Of Staff / Niger Delta Avengers Has Asked Buhari To Call For Referendum (photos) / EFCC Arrests And Quizzes Saidu Dakingari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Avengers Has Denied Rumour Of Arrests And Killings by outknow: 12:37pm On May 31, 2016
Niger Delta Avengers has been silent since their last attack on Nembe 1,2,3 lines belonging to Agip and shell carried out on the early hour of 27th of May.

Earlier today, they broke the silence by debunking rumours making rounds that they killed soldiers.
According to them, they have not killed any single soldier or engaged in battles with them. But if they(soldiers) wants to die, they should come for them.

They also claim that their striking team is complete as none of their members was arrested as claimed by the Army.
See their tweet below:

http://biafrasay.com/p/321157/

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Denied Rumour Of Arrests And Killings by HungerBAD: 12:38pm On May 31, 2016
Following

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Denied Rumour Of Arrests And Killings by cktheluckyman: 12:40pm On May 31, 2016
we already know the NA are bunch of liars and cowards so no need

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Denied Rumour Of Arrests And Killings by DLondonboiy: 12:43pm On May 31, 2016
omo see gobe see gobe o
I don't even know what to write again....I son really tire for this con3
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Denied Rumour Of Arrests And Killings by kozmokaz(m): 12:48pm On May 31, 2016
just can bk from one full week long ban some minutes ago ... mk I no talk d thing wet dey my mind sha...

but one thing is certain ....

believe 9ja armed forces at ur own pearl

they can lie fr Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Denied Rumour Of Arrests And Killings by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 31, 2016
The NA seems to be learning so well from their boss-lai Mohammed I must commend them cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Denied Rumour Of Arrests And Killings by cktheluckyman: 12:50pm On May 31, 2016
Waiting for Lie Mohammed to respond grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Denied Rumour Of Arrests And Killings by hummerwise(m): 12:53pm On May 31, 2016
Exactly what i was expecting the NDA to do... deny those arrested were not part of them,,, so that it will look like those arrested are innocent,therefore making them look invincible...

even if those wif myopic mind blv this,,, people wif insight like us know wahsup.. they shud continue denying...

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Denied Rumour Of Arrests And Killings by eshietIntrepid(m): 1:17pm On May 31, 2016
Nigeria arny have been chasing shadows since, to avoid more ridicules from the media/public they arrested anyone they could lay their hands on and tagged them militants.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Denied Rumour Of Arrests And Killings by Chiaka(f): 1:28pm On May 31, 2016
All Propaganda Congress - APC
APC! - Shame! APC! - Shame!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Denied Rumour Of Arrests And Killings by Nebuchadnezar: 2:18pm On May 31, 2016
omenka
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Denied Rumour Of Arrests And Killings by ClintonDal(m): 2:52pm On May 31, 2016
If the Nigerian Army had been prudent in the past with their actions and media updates we would have readily debunked this tweet from the "Avengers" but we can't because they have lied consecutively in the past.
Now who are we to believe??
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Denied Rumour Of Arrests And Killings by naijapresdo2023(m): 2:54pm On May 31, 2016
Propaganda by this govt stinks, claiming relevance and putting innocent life at risk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Denied Rumour Of Arrests And Killings by VocalWalls: 3:01pm On May 31, 2016
There's just one kid in a 1 room apartment with stained walls and a dirty nakid foam...

Tweeting from a corner and catching trips... grin
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Denied Rumour Of Arrests And Killings by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 31, 2016
Nigeria army are bunch of lies

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Denied Rumour Of Arrests And Killings by MrDavidson: 3:40pm On May 31, 2016
I can't help but shake my head at all these "commenters" saying that the Nigerian Army had lied just because the so-called Avengers denied been arrested. Do you want them to own up that they've suffered some loss?

One thing is certain: very soon, this group will be decapitated. Their pride will be crushed and left gasping for breath. Amen.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Denied Rumour Of Arrests And Killings by truthspeaks: 3:48pm On May 31, 2016
NA vs NDA...in mortal kombat voice...Fight!
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Denied Rumour Of Arrests And Killings by cktheluckyman: 3:59pm On May 31, 2016
MrDavidson:
I can't help but shake my head at all these "commenters" saying that the Nigerian Army had lied just because the so-called Avengers denied been arrested. Do you want them to own up that they've suffered some loss?

One thing is certain: very soon, this group will be decapitated. Their pride will be crushed and left gasping for breath. Amen.

The nigerian army should show us the dead bodies of the NDA members they claim to have killed!!better still they should protect the pipelines while the 2.2mbpd capacity is restored.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Denied Rumour Of Arrests And Killings by Splinz(m): 4:55pm On May 31, 2016
Save the explanation. We already knew that story of arrest and killings emanated from the office of Liar Mohammed. A government ran with lies must be feared!
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Denied Rumour Of Arrests And Killings by kozmokaz(m): 5:20pm On May 31, 2016
Chrisx1x:
did you quarrel with omenka.i got my first ban ever since i registered on nairaland in 2013.i am suspecting a certain moderator called mydd4* for being behind it.that guy is a puppet to omenka

bro just aired my view on what is happening in Nigeria ... the rest was history ... 1 full week na em they give me
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Denied Rumour Of Arrests And Killings by mrvitalis(m): 5:28pm On May 31, 2016
And who expected u to accept it??

If they come after u?? Thought u are using guerrilla tactics,?? This kid is not smart

From the grammatical error in their currency to the construction in their press release, I doubt if this are graduates

Nigeria shall remain one until a united African country is formed and body who don't like it should do the needful
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Denied Rumour Of Arrests And Killings by godoluwa(m): 5:56pm On May 31, 2016
Chrisx1x:
did you quarrel with omenka.i got my first ban ever since i registered on nairaland in 2013.i am suspecting a certain moderator called mydd4* for being behind it.that guy is a puppet to omenka
both are APC paid agent on nairaland *fact*
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Denied Rumour Of Arrests And Killings by ogazi007(m): 6:21pm On May 31, 2016
Talk is cheap. Just imitate your brothers in the North east(Boko haram)and come out and fight like men.
Nigeria Military are occupying your villages and you are hiding in one beer parlor taking Alomo and typing rubbish.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Denied Rumour Of Arrests And Killings by APCcrimes: 6:48pm On May 31, 2016
lalasticlala, seun, oam4j, MYND44, automatic FP let some people cry.... grin grin grin grin cool

Tears go flow from the eyes of the buhareendens this evening oo.. Those tears tastes like honey in my mouth.. grin grin

Sweet tears! grin

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Denied Rumour Of Arrests And Killings by omenka(m): 6:58pm On May 31, 2016
Nebuchadnezar:
omenka
This one's obsession has reached critical level. Na wa oo. Wetin Omenka do you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Denied Rumour Of Arrests And Killings by mytime24(f): 7:39pm On May 31, 2016
Linus everywhere u go angry

nigerian army nd lie Mohammed

B like bread n butter
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Denied Rumour Of Arrests And Killings by Nebuchadnezar: 8:41pm On May 31, 2016
[s]
omenka:
This one's obsession has reached critical level. Na wa oo. Wetin Omenka do you? cheesy
[/s]
shatap
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Has Denied Rumour Of Arrests And Killings by afanide: 10:31pm On May 31, 2016
cktheluckyman:
we already know the NA are bunch of liars and cowards so no need

Oga Abeg na cheesy cheesy cheesy

How u manage know them cheesy

(1) (Reply)

MAZI NNAMDI KANU / Here Is The Niger Delta Plan To Disintegrate The Country / Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.