Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,684 members, 7,851,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

When A Guy Acts Strangely Towards You, Does He Love You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Guy Acts Strangely Towards You, Does He Love You? (631 Views)

Does He Love Me? Please Help Analyse This / Good Guy Or Pretender?does He Love Me? / Artist Captured Sex Acts As Strangely Beautiful X-rays (IN PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Guy Acts Strangely Towards You, Does He Love You? by mamagee3(f): 2:28pm On May 31, 2016
When a guy acts strangely or weird towards you, does he love you?
Re: When A Guy Acts Strangely Towards You, Does He Love You? by vizkiz: 2:32pm On May 31, 2016
doesn't necessarily means he does...but some guys are weird though
Re: When A Guy Acts Strangely Towards You, Does He Love You? by olatunjithomas(m): 2:34pm On May 31, 2016
That doesn't mean he loves you, he might be battling a serious konji...
Re: When A Guy Acts Strangely Towards You, Does He Love You? by Aremu01(m): 2:37pm On May 31, 2016
Re: When A Guy Acts Strangely Towards You, Does He Love You? by Aremu01(m): 2:37pm On May 31, 2016
mamagee3:
When a guy acts strangely or weird towards you, does he love you?

Are you not too old for this?
Well unless that's not ur pic
Re: When A Guy Acts Strangely Towards You, Does He Love You? by MAXIMAL123(m): 2:37pm On May 31, 2016
@P can u share more light? Cos guys varies, Some falls sharply why some is just dia way of life
Re: When A Guy Acts Strangely Towards You, Does He Love You? by mhizeva(f): 2:45pm On May 31, 2016
Some shy guys are like that... But that does not mean it is love... .So to be on the safe side play some tricks on him to find out if he is just shy or weird
Re: When A Guy Acts Strangely Towards You, Does He Love You? by mamagee3(f): 4:34pm On May 31, 2016
olatunjithomas:
That doesn't mean he loves you, he might be battling a serious konji...
What does konji mean?
Re: When A Guy Acts Strangely Towards You, Does He Love You? by Nobody: 4:38pm On May 31, 2016
mamagee3:

What does konji mean?
°*Mamag, Suen must love you
....*With all the threads you make.
Re: When A Guy Acts Strangely Towards You, Does He Love You? by Youngpo413: 5:01pm On May 31, 2016
mamagee3:

What does konji mean?
you can create another thread for that question..... As usual.
Re: When A Guy Acts Strangely Towards You, Does He Love You? by olatunjithomas(m): 6:33pm On May 31, 2016
mamagee3:

What does konji mean?
when a man is sexualy aroused,I mean at that point when he seriously needs a woman to f**k.

(1) (Reply)

He Seriously Need's My Help, But I Don't Know What To Do. / Boyfriend Said He Dreamt About Us Breaking Up And Meeting Again 12years Later? / Do You Like Nigerian Men That Hang Around African American Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.