Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Good Guy Or Pretender?does He Love Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Guy Or Pretender?does He Love Me? (1290 Views)

I'm A Bad Girl But This Good Guy Wants To Date Me / What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / Why It Is Difficult For The Good Guy To Get The Good Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Guy Or Pretender?does He Love Me? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 13, 2016
Nairalanders..I am girl from Europe.I am 25 years old.I met Nigerian guy from igbo.We r together for 4 months.In beggining he was acting very strange to me.I couldnt figure out what he want from me.Btw i was the one to ask for his number.I liked the guy so much.At start the things were going slowly..he didnt rush me into sex n even kiss..I saw it as positive..Also he told me at start how he gone out from bad relationship n how is stil fresh back then.After 2 months of dating we had sex..and he started even before that asking some smal things from me...He was asking me money but to barrow and he wil always give.me.it back when he says it.I always help him n i do it with my heart.He is teling me he loves me.and how he want to marry me but something is teling me he is pretending.I have Europe Union Passport so maybe is because of documents.He is very gentle to me.Very caring and he cooks for me n want see me always,bt stil.i dont trust him.When i say something small to him he wil.always put blame.on me.n even shout at me..this makes me doubt him.His ex girlfriend contacted him 3 weeks ago how she want him.back..I know he loved her alot.Bt he told me.n shower me messages he sent her.he doesnt want her no.more.She cheated on him n many bad things.She broke up with him coz as she says.her family wanted her to marry n my guy then didnt have a job and he didnt wana marry coz no job.Now she contacted him.teling him she wana mary him.She is living in Nigeria.To him.his visa is expiring soon and i dont want him to go back to Nigeria.I am desperate about this coz i want him to stay...Should.i trust him.n what should.i do ??HELP!
Re: Good Guy Or Pretender?does He Love Me? by EmperorLee(m): 6:25pm On Aug 13, 2016
Na small thing you take different from Adaksbullet. I am girl from Europe koh I am girl from chinko ni.

3 Likes

Re: Good Guy Or Pretender?does He Love Me? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 13, 2016
hey,
why cant you just try and read him out, like take things slow and even if need be, you can act as if he doesnt mean a thing to you and see his response to that. if his visa is expiring soon, dont thus jump to help him like you use to, just slow down and watch how far he'd go to help himself out, maybe from there you gon see if he's desperate to be with you or wishing to be with his ex.

2 Likes

Re: Good Guy Or Pretender?does He Love Me? by MDsambo: 6:36pm On Aug 13, 2016
Re: Good Guy Or Pretender?does He Love Me? by obiorathesubtle: 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
Lol.. Let him swindle your gullible ass.. grin

1 Like

Re: Good Guy Or Pretender?does He Love Me? by NigerianSHA: 6:38pm On Aug 13, 2016
Marry him, Buharinomics has destroyed Nigeria. We don't want him to come and suffer, Think of the labour market with his European degree he's going to make life harder than it needs be for the average Nigerian Market angry

1 Like

Re: Good Guy Or Pretender?does He Love Me? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
EmperorLee:
Na small thing you take different from Adaksbullet. I am girl from Europe koh I am girl from chinko ni.

lol, my head almost blew off

1 Like

Re: Good Guy Or Pretender?does He Love Me? by Gofwane(m): 6:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
Please and please, for your own safety, do not marry that guy. He being from the race of those with flat head is enough reason to run.

Secondly, you are from europe and that is one of their headquarters for 'business'

thirdly, he is unemployed so the chances of him indulging in their known business is 100%

this is just a piece of advice honestly, freely and sincerely given.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Guy Or Pretender?does He Love Me? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 13, 2016
Ehya
Re: Good Guy Or Pretender?does He Love Me? by chigoizie7(m): 8:13pm On Aug 13, 2016
Europija:
Nairalanders..I am girl from Europe.I am 25 years old.I met Nigerian guy from igbo.We r together for 4 months.In beggining he was acting very strange to me.I couldnt figure out what he want from me.Btw i was the one to ask for his number.I liked the guy so much.At start the things were going slowly..he didnt rush me into sex n even kiss..I saw it as positive..Also he told me at start how he gone out from bad relationship n how is stil fresh back then.After 2 months of dating we had sex..and he started even before that asking some smal things from me...He was asking me money but to barrow and he wil always give.me.it back when he says it.I always help him n i do it with my heart.He is teling me he loves me.and how he want to marry me but something is teling me he is pretending.I have Europe Union Passport so maybe is because of documents.He is very gentle to me.Very caring and he cooks for me n want see me always,bt stil.i dont trust him.When i say something small to him he wil.always put blame.on me.n even shout at me..this makes me doubt him.His ex girlfriend contacted him 3 weeks ago how she want him.back..I know he loved her alot.Bt he told me.n shower me messages he sent her.he doesnt want her no.more.She cheated on him n many bad things.She broke up with him coz as she says.her family wanted her to marry n my guy then didnt have a job and he didnt wana marry coz no job.Now she contacted him.teling him she wana mary him.She is living in Nigeria.To him.his visa is expiring soon and i dont want him to go back to Nigeria.I am desperate about this coz i want him to stay...Should.i trust him.n what should.i do ??HELP!

I will keep saying this, if u want to help the guy, please help him because u want to(as a human being that u are) and not because u want something from him (that is keeping him), u must not marry him, but for humanity sake, u can help him secure his papers if u can.

Do it for him as a friend and not because u want a payback(keeping him for urself) that will be selfish.

Help him and tell him why u helped him. He will forever appreciate u for that.

But if u want to leverage the help, sooner than later, he might have a re think over what u both shared or had.

Even though, nothing goes for nothing, but I still have hope and believe in selfless services, it pays more and better.

It is far better for u to see him for who he is. And the only way to get that is to help him 1st, but don't allow him to pay u back by marrying u just because that is what u want and not what he wants.

It is better u are happy for helping someone in life and not being heart broken. Than to be heartbroken @ the long run after trapping him with the help u rendered.

If he truly loves u, allow him to make that decision by himself and don't condition him into loving or marrying u, that will be the worst mistake of ur life( I mean, loving someone who doesn't love u but just using u to get what he wants, no heartbreak is more severe than that).

Allow him to love u for who u are and not for what he will gain from u, love is selfless.

If after helping u and he told u he didn't actually love u, accept it and move on, but u will be more fulfilled that u helped someone out of ur own will and not because the person cajoled u into rendering the help.

2 Likes

Re: Good Guy Or Pretender?does He Love Me? by IamLEGEND1: 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2016
my brain go melt if i try read that thing.

2 Likes

Re: Good Guy Or Pretender?does He Love Me? by AfroKnight: 8:43pm On Aug 13, 2016
He even cooks? Some guys will do anything for papers.
Re: Good Guy Or Pretender?does He Love Me? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2016
AfroKnight:
He even cooks? Some guy will do anything for papers.
haahahhahahahhaha

1 Like

Re: Good Guy Or Pretender?does He Love Me? by AfroKnight: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2016
Europija:
haahahhahahahhaha

I pity ladies in this situation. Your story is suspect though.
Re: Good Guy Or Pretender?does He Love Me? by adaksbullet: 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2016
EmperorLee:
that indiort gilr his let mood too band me angry
Re: Good Guy Or Pretender?does He Love Me? by EMPERORLEEE(m): 7:32am On Aug 15, 2016
adaksbullet:
that indiort gilr his let mood too band me angry

Loool. What did you does with her
Re: Good Guy Or Pretender?does He Love Me? by adaksbullet: 7:39am On Aug 15, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

Loool. What did you does with her
his that hanadez gilr sad sad angry angry she his repot me too mood cos am used his pics angry
Re: Good Guy Or Pretender?does He Love Me? by EMPERORLEEE(m): 7:41am On Aug 15, 2016
adaksbullet:
his that hanadez gilr sad sad angry angry she his repot me too mood cos am used his pics angry

Ha.dez you mean? Lmaooooooo. Why you sef use her picture na grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Good Guy Or Pretender?does He Love Me? by adaksbullet: 7:46am On Aug 15, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

Ha.dez you mean? Lmaooooooo. Why you sef use her picture na grin cheesy cheesy grin
cos she his give Tedi beer boobis too drink angry
Re: Good Guy Or Pretender?does He Love Me? by MilesLamar(m): 7:48am On Aug 15, 2016
if dts you on your dp then I wonder why would he play you?
Re: Good Guy Or Pretender?does He Love Me? by EMPERORLEEE(m): 7:54am On Aug 15, 2016
adaksbullet:
cos she his give Tedi beer boobis too drink angry

grin cheesy grin Adaks Adaks grin. Forgive her.
Re: Good Guy Or Pretender?does He Love Me? by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 15, 2016
You may be a girl from Europe but your grammar is definitely from somewhere else
Re: Good Guy Or Pretender?does He Love Me? by adaksbullet: 8:08am On Aug 15, 2016
EMPERORLEEE:

grin cheesy grin Adaks Adaks grin. Forgive her.
tah!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Good Guy Or Pretender?does He Love Me? by dukeprince50: 9:40am On Aug 15, 2016
if I ever read dis tin eh, make amadioha squeeze my blockos.
Re: Good Guy Or Pretender?does He Love Me? by Samted69: 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
Europija:

hey.. text me. or check your email.
Re: Good Guy Or Pretender?does He Love Me? by Iykemmanuel(m): 4:18pm On Aug 16, 2016
Abeg make una nor spoil hustle for guy man. Clear the babe say the Bobo gbadun am simple. Ah teh God beg una. grin

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: A Masturbation Tale ($uper Er0tic Story) / Ladies, 4 Ways To Treat Your Partner Specially This Weekend / It Started With Just A Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.