Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son (50873 Views)

King Ayo Balogun, Wizkid's 2nd Son And His Hairstyle Step Out In Style / Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son / Wizkid Acknowledges His 2nd Son With Binta Diamond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by lmm4real: 8:55pm On May 31, 2016
chai the girl hot o.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by seunny4lif(m): 8:55pm On May 31, 2016
2baba dey learn ooooh grin grin grin
Wizkid to set a new record in Nigeria grin grin
Watch out for Davido 2nd child now grin grin
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 31, 2016
Hundreddegrees:
And the hoe is boldly showinq off
Is she suppose to hide the kid?.

4 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Aridsman: 8:57pm On May 31, 2016
Endtime babymama
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Aridsman: 8:57pm On May 31, 2016
Endtime babymama
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Jolumania432(m): 8:58pm On May 31, 2016
cheesy Labatan... Who lauf last now She get alart Godwin
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Greenback: 8:58pm On May 31, 2016
Women sef! See the auny wey open up her wetin call and everything wide yakata for tiny whizzie to penetrate...hehehe

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Jolumania432(m): 8:59pm On May 31, 2016
cheesy Labatan... Who lauf last now She don get alart Godwin
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by damostbeloved(f): 8:59pm On May 31, 2016
It's not a small smth

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 31, 2016
herbie27:
Is she suppose to hide the kid?.

The kid is a bastard. Before you Insult me,google the word "bastard".

Bastard - a person of parents not married to each other.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by nijanigga: 9:04pm On May 31, 2016
How old is this gold digger and how old is wiz kid? just open to to for kid .
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Nobody: 9:04pm On May 31, 2016
Linda ikeji was right after all and you all were insulting her.

Aunty Linda God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by poyet(m): 9:05pm On May 31, 2016
The boy's face has Wiz Kid's resemblance. By their look we shall know who the father is.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by nijanigga: 9:06pm On May 31, 2016
Avalon316:

non sense, poverty ravaging Nigerians with stupid idea of who is a bastard, then Obama is a bastard.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by franklynsunny(m): 9:07pm On May 31, 2016
2face part 2 comin soon

Wats alll dis baby mama drama sef

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by kenzysmith: 9:08pm On May 31, 2016
Ok waiting make we come do they open teeth ba ;DOk
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by femi4: 9:08pm On May 31, 2016
mogboyelade:
Yeah boy, when you dey do am you no know say the thing go lead to something before. Denying what you did rightly.
At that point, the pleasure from the honey pot superceed any other reasoning
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 31, 2016
nijanigga:

non sense, poverty ravaging Nigerians with stupid idea of who is a bastard, then Obama is a bastard.

Your grammar is so poor. Let Google educate you on who a bastard is.

Product of a failed education system.

5 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by jasysandra(f): 9:12pm On May 31, 2016
More grease to your lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Chiccly(f): 9:12pm On May 31, 2016
... Ghen ,Ghen!!!!!
osetiela ooo!!!!
onye agbakwalaoso!!!!!
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Funkybabee(f): 9:13pm On May 31, 2016
WizKid you can do more!!!!!!! come make we do ham so that we can complete ham #girl#
a dey play ni o

#baba NLA#
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 31, 2016
Cute baby with senseless parents meanwhile

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 31, 2016
Avalon316:

Bastard - a person of parents not married to each other.
And because he's a bastard, he shld be an outcast?.

Show the innocent child some love, if u have none for the parents, i'm nt in support of having kids bfor wedlock.

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by dayojags10(m): 9:16pm On May 31, 2016
So she had to post it on IG, mehn I pity this generation of ours
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 31, 2016
herbie27:
And because he's a bastard, he shld be an outcast?.

Show the innocent child some love, if u have none for the parents, i'm nt in support of having kids bfor wedlock.

Common,i never said that the baby doesn't deserve love.

The question should be why aren't you girls ashamed of just popping bastards.

Chai,oyibo hard like this?

3 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by WeedyGonzalez(m): 9:22pm On May 31, 2016
Na Ike ji(black yansh) go first post this news I just know gringrin
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Naavah(f): 9:22pm On May 31, 2016
I fear Linda Ikeji's amebo grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by nijanigga: 9:23pm On May 31, 2016
Avalon316:

Your grammar is so poor. Let Google educate you on who a bastard is.

Product of a failed education system.
ok, spell out my poor grammar, by the way I left the waste land for you long time ago. Educated illiterate use google as a yard stick.But I gave you concrete facts on the ground.

3 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Pavore9: 9:25pm On May 31, 2016
Avalon316:

Common,i never said that the baby doesn't deserve love.

The question should be why aren't you girls ashamed of just popping bastards

The girls are not impregnating themselves! It is a tale of 2 irresponsible persons.

10 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by nijanigga: 9:27pm On May 31, 2016
If DNA are carried out on many Nigerian kids, there will be millions of surprises, some that are ranting; bastards here, may actually be the real bastards.

4 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by ripbubu: 9:27pm On May 31, 2016
Airforce1:
Nice one wizzy

You did the right thing.

2baba go be learner by the time you're 30yrs old.
lol

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Businessideas: 9:27pm On May 31, 2016
Lobatan lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son / Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo: "I Can’t Marry A Poor Man, No Love Without Money"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.