Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son (50872 Views)

King Ayo Balogun, Wizkid's 2nd Son And His Hairstyle Step Out In Style / Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son / Wizkid Acknowledges His 2nd Son With Binta Diamond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 31, 2016
Pavore9:

The girls are not impregnating themselves! It is a tale of 2 irresponsible persons.
Please help me tell the self-acclaimed chauvinist! undecided

4 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 31, 2016
nijanigga:
If DNA are carried out on many Nigerian kids, there will be millions of surprises, some that are ranting bastards here may actually be the real bastards.

Hey,you seem to find it so difficult understanding simple grammar. I tire for you.

Look up the meaning of the word "bastard". Arrrhgggh

Yes,if my mum wasn't married to my dad then I would have been a bastard. English Na una problem. Just use Google. It is that simple.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 31, 2016
Airforce1:
Nice one wizzy

You did the right thing.

2baba go be learner by the time you're 30yrs old.
Shut da FĂșck
Count the number of girls you've defiled angry
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 31, 2016
Pavore9:

The girls are not impregnating themselves! It is a tale of 2 irresponsible persons.

Be running away from the truth. Why were our own mother's not popping out bastards like the girls of today?
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by datigbogirl: 9:38pm On May 31, 2016
inme:
These boys kno dey fear HIV?

In this era of antiretrovirals...HIV is just any other disease like Diabetes,Hypertension, Asthma etc...d stigma behind it makes it look terrible and horrific but in real life if you use your drugs and live a healthy life style you'll be fresher & better Dan most ppl dat are negative.

HIV is not a death sentence....

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by nijanigga: 9:41pm On May 31, 2016
Avalon316:

Hey,you seem to find it so difficult understanding simple grammar. I tire for you.

Look up the meaning of the word "bastard". Arrrhgggh

Yes,if my mum wasn't married to my dad then I would have been a bastard. English Na una problem. Just use Google. It is that simple.
you see yourself, what if your mum slept with another man while married to your dad and got pregnant with you? Do yourself a favor , go do DNA test.Educated illiterate. Maybe this guy is a University or HND graduate, no wonder Dangote said Nigerian graduates are unemployable.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Adex097: 9:41pm On May 31, 2016
ednut1:
all these celebs dont use CD. sleeping with hoes and runs babes like dis binta nd momodu babe. yet dem no dey catch aids. abi aids no real again ni
Most of them are HIV positive , including the baby-mamaless ones amongst them. #FACT undecided
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by blazetitov: 9:45pm On May 31, 2016
ArmedRobber:

Be my babymama and I will be ur Dasukigrin

Armed Robber grin grin
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 31, 2016
nijanigga:

you see yourself, what of if your mum slept with another man while married to your dad and got pregnant with you? Do yourself a favor , go do DNA test.Educated illiterate. Maybe this guy is a University or HND graduate, no wonder Dangote said Nigerian graduates are unemployable.

You are a stark illiterate. Why you trying to choke me with your bad English. Damn! I can swear with my life that your brain can't make more than 20,000 naira in a month.

If I was saying something wrong,you could have used Google which you can access with your phone but you kept on blabbing. Your school fees should have been used for something better.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by nijanigga: 9:50pm On May 31, 2016
ednut1:
all these celebs dont use CD. sleeping with hoes and runs babes like dis binta nd momodu babe. yet dem no dey catch aids. abi aids no real again ni
whores not hoes.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by datigbogirl: 9:53pm On May 31, 2016
Pavore9:

The girls should STFU,she sure knows the dude is not ready for a kid yet she decides to go ahead with it. And no one should tell me about him not condomizing & "when he was enjoying it" trash cos dat line is so played out and stale if you can allow a dude to skindive then you should be responsible enough to take care of yourself afterwards but she refuses to pop the pills after sex only to pop babies after 9month....dat to me is just a calculated attempt at putting the dude in d family way by force...so it's the bittch dats manipulative...so many hoez out there shamelessly using babymamaism as an escape route to poverty not even minding the psychological effect it has on the growing up child...its just shameless and selfish of these girls...the bittch I fvcked raw told me she wasn't bothered about pregnancy as she could take care of herself but she scared of HIV...dats a smart chick...

If these bittch peradventure had sex with a good for nothing broke azz dude she'll pop the pills with immediate effect and alacrity even if the dude begs her to keep the baby but she'll lockup and carry belle to 9months for superstar so who's fooling who? You girls can continue to embarass yourselves all you want cos it's your life after all but don't blame we guys when we continue to label you cheap slutssss and hoeszzzz.

I've told so many girls threatening to get pregnant for me that if they try it they'll have themselves to blame cos they will be so on their own and I'll disappear into thin air....when a biiiitttch hears that cold toned word from a guy she rearranges herself....and d funny thing is i REALLY mean it when I say to d point that they say I'm wicked....I just laugh at them...better to put them in check than let them ruin my life...

All des guys dat ended up having babymamas didn't do dr job well.....no mercy for these biiittfhes cos them go just dabaru your plans in life with one stvpid big belle you're ain't interested in...you need to let dem get that into dr skull for them not to dream of trying such.

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by olufoluke: 9:58pm On May 31, 2016
No need for d DNA test. He already looks like his brother just d complextion difference. Wizzy eku ise ooo

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by nijanigga: 9:58pm On May 31, 2016
Avalon316:

You are a stark illiterate. Why you trying to choke me with your bad English. Damn! I can swear with my life that your brain can't make more than 20,000 naira in a month.

If I was saying something wrong,you could have used Google which you can access with your phone but you kept on blabbing. Your school fees should have been used for something better.
There you go, exposing your ignorance, what does 20,000 naira/month go to do with genuine debate? I don't remember the last time I touched naira.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Pavore9: 9:59pm On May 31, 2016
Avalon316:

Be running away from the truth. Why were our own mother's not popping out bastards like the girls of today?

The truth is we live in a time, where fornication is the new cool. Am so against pre-marital sex for both male and female because God did not exclude any gender. Men should zip up, women should zip up and the chances of popping out kids out of wedlock lessens..

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Pavore9: 10:02pm On May 31, 2016
datigbogirl:

The girls should STFU,she sure knows the dude is not ready for a kid yet she decides to go ahead with it. And no one should tell me about him not condomizing & "when he was enjoying it" trash cos dat line is so played out and stale if you can allow a dude to skindive then you should be responsible enough to take care of yourself afterwards but she refuses to pop the pills after sex only to pop babies after 9month....dat to me is just a calculated attempt at putting the dude in d family way by force...so it's the bittch dats manipulative...so many hoez out there shamelessly using babymamaism as an escape route to poverty not even minding the psychological effect it has on the growing up child...its just shameless and selfish of these girls...the bittch I fvcked raw told me she wasn't bothered about pregnancy as she could take care of herself but she scared of HIV...dats a smart chick...

If these bittch peradventure had sex with a good for nothing broke azz dude she'll pop the pills with immediate effect and alacrity even if the dude begs her to keep the baby but she'll lockup and carry belle to 9months for superstar so who's fooling who? You girls can continue to embarass yourselves all you want cos it's your life after all but don't blame we guys when we continue to label you cheap slutssss and hoeszzzz.

I've told so many girls threatening to get pregnant for me that if they try it they'll have themselves to blame cos they will be so on their own and I'll disappear into thin air....when a biiiitttch hears that cold toned word from a guy she rearranges herself....and d funny thing is i REALLY mean it when I say to d point that they say I'm wicked....I just laugh at them...better to put them in check than let them ruin my life...

All des guys dat ended up having babymamas didn't do dr job well.....no mercy for these biiittfhes cos them go just dabaru your plans in life with one stvpid big belle you're ain't interested in...you need to let dem get that into dr skull for them not to dream of trying such.

Hoping God (if you believe there is one) is reasoning along the same line with you! cheesy

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 31, 2016
datigbogirl:

Nice one. Kindly educate that nigga for me. He needs to learn how to use his common sense
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 31, 2016
If only we knew what stardom feels like. We would not rush to judge anyone. Some people became famous before they knew what fame was. it is not easy to be famous/wealthy/cute at the same time. It is the life of wanted and unwanted attractions. Mastering the art of controlling it takes time and lots of discipline. Mistakes are inevitable in stardom.

I am sure wizkid didn't set out with the child out of wedlock mind set. It can happen to anybody. Even if he wanted children out of wedlock, how is it our own problem. We are not in his shoes. So we don't know what it takes to be in it.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by UIA04(f): 10:12pm On May 31, 2016
abdulkayus:
Linda ikeji has been vindicated.
Yes o
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by UIA04(f): 10:14pm On May 31, 2016
abdulkayus:
Linda ikeji has been vindicated.
Yes o
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by victoralex(m): 10:29pm On May 31, 2016
wizkid have a second son or is this news fake
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 31, 2016
Why are you men never ashamed of sleeping with too many whores?.
Avalon316:

Common,i never said that the baby doesn't deserve love.

The question should be why aren't you girls ashamed of just popping bastards.

Chai,oyibo hard like this?

2 Likes

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 31, 2016
herbie27:
Why are you men never ashamed of sleeping with too many whores?.

Because men are supposed to conquer wh0re$.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Saylawchar(m): 11:10pm On May 31, 2016
Can anyone please tell me how much it cost to get DNA test done?
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 31, 2016
Avalon316:

Because men are supposed to conquer wh0re$.
And you blame women for being pregnant?.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by okdluxresh(m): 11:11pm On May 31, 2016
See more and even yet unseen photos as regards the topic above here>>>http://www.newsflashngr.com/category/entertainment/
6,7,8,10 and 15 photos will shock you
http://www.newsflashngr.com/category/entertainment/
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Jacko1(m): 12:37am On Jun 01, 2016
Wizzy you go pay
Spousal support
Child support
Evry suppprt ahhhhh
Dis babe just got her meal ticket
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by tammie24: 12:59am On Jun 01, 2016
How was wizzy's sample taken
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 2:22am On Jun 01, 2016
But he never denied being the father. He just kept his peace because of the the media
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Babacele: 3:23am On Jun 01, 2016
jasysandra:
More grease to your lipsrsealed
more power to his loins......lols

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by numericalguy(m): 5:48am On Jun 01, 2016
mogboyelade:
Yeah boy, when you dey do am you no know say the thing go lead to something before. Denying what you did rightly.

Stvpid girl. He never denied.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by chyviv(f): 5:56am On Jun 01, 2016
mogboyelade:
Yeah boy, when you dey do am you no know say the thing go lead to something before. Denying what you did rightly.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by back2sender: 6:20am On Jun 01, 2016
Sleekydee:
money go start to roll enter her account now, Oshe!!! hustler lomo lati le.
Ladies have lost thier dignity. No morals at all. Having children deliberately out of wedlock through runs and they still come to display this before our eyes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree / Photos Of Tiwa Savage's Bikini Body At The Beach With Her Son / Terry G's Son Is Playing With Chelsea FC Foundation School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.