Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,842 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son (50869 Views)

King Ayo Balogun, Wizkid's 2nd Son And His Hairstyle Step Out In Style / Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son / Wizkid Acknowledges His 2nd Son With Binta Diamond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by datigbogirl: 12:38am On Jun 02, 2016
herbie27:
u're living in la-la land to even have that in ur tiny imagination.

If them dey call men, dem go call u join too?.

Lmao!, it really doesn't hurt to use ur brain.

Oya go to bed.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 02, 2016
datigbogirl:

Oya go to bed.
Are u tired of making use of ur vocabulary?.

Bring it on boy!.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 02, 2016
datigbogirl:

This one wey we no hear your voice again...hope sey you never go report me to Mods like ds?

Jobless geh...carry Nairaland for head like shareholder....
cheesy cheesy u wey dey go back to an already finished thread and myself, who dey jobless?. cheesy
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by datigbogirl: 12:47am On Jun 02, 2016
herbie27:
Are u tired of making use of ur vocabulary?.

Bring it on boy!.

You're beneath me.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by anitabianca: 4:55am On Jun 02, 2016
ednut1:
all these celebs dont use CD. sleeping with hoes and runs babes like dis binta nd momodu babe. yet dem no dey catch aids. abi aids no real again ni
most of them have it and are on ART drugs and you wunt know.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 02, 2016
datigbogirl:

You're beneath me.
You're beneath urself.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by oshiokpu(m): 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
Na war...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece / Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt / Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.