Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,303 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son (50870 Views)

King Ayo Balogun, Wizkid's 2nd Son And His Hairstyle Step Out In Style / Ayo Balogun Jnr: Wizkid Shares First Photo Of His Second Son / Wizkid Acknowledges His 2nd Son With Binta Diamond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by solidman59(m): 6:56am On Jun 01, 2016
Was he contesting the child's paternity before?
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by teecode45(m): 7:25am On Jun 01, 2016
He's tryna b d father of all nation
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by vigilantee(m): 7:36am On Jun 01, 2016
I am the real father of that baby boy.. the DNA test shows 100% with mine. Wizkid should settle me or else.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Coolguy89(m): 7:59am On Jun 01, 2016
mogboyelade:
Yeah boy, when you dey do am you no know say the thing go lead to something before. Denying what you did rightly.
na for enjoyment na,beside no be only him enjoy am na,she is the one who decided to keep the belly so let she take care of her baby
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by mabeni(m): 8:36am On Jun 01, 2016
inme:
These boys kno dey fear HIV?
HIV respects Celebrities
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Cybertext(m): 8:45am On Jun 01, 2016
Belike Wizkid forehead strong o... all him pikin dey represent the forehead wella..

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by frisky2good(m): 9:26am On Jun 01, 2016
Dem don do normal before that chief gossip wey dey live for banana island go talk rubbish. Wizkid, your head dey there jare.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Favolly(f): 9:42am On Jun 01, 2016
So what does she want? A Nobel? undecided
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by zudozz: 9:53am On Jun 01, 2016
d kid no dey fear. see big To+O Wey e dey climb!!

1 Like

Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by bedfordng(m): 11:48am On Jun 01, 2016
mmm
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by gfullmoon(m): 7:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
From the look of things this Diamond Baby Factory, sorry oo, Baby Mama fit drop three for Wiz Kid in his strict imitation of 2 Baba.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by datigbogirl: 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
herbie27:
And you blame women for being pregnant?.

So if women get fvcked they should automatically get pregnant? So sex automatically equals pregnancy in your world? Or if a riffraff rapes you, you'll do nothing about it until you get belle? Have you heard anything about Emergency Contraception?

Use your brain for once.... Sex is both for pleasure and Procreation and there are numerous means of contraception to ensure only the former is experienced... Feign ignorance if you like that's your embarassing headache.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by datigbogirl: 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
back2sender:

Ladies have lost thier dignity. No morals at all. Having children deliberately out of wedlock through runs and they still come to display this before our eyes

The greatest mistake man made was to think women know anything about dignity...

They're the most shameless creatures on earth... Even dog get shame pass dem. Awon ashiere.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
datigbogirl:

So if women get fvcked they should automatically get pregnant? So sex automatically equals pregnancy in your world? Or if a riffraff rapes you, you'll do nothing about it until you get belle? Have you heard anything about Emergency Contraception?

Use your brain for once.... Sex is both for pleasure and Procreation and there are numerous means of contraception to ensure only the former is experienced... Feign ignorance if you like that's your embarassing headache.
You shld have gone back to where i was coming frm b4 quoting me.

Jst because u've been able to buy MB doesn't give u the automatic right to call people names.

Use ur grey matter for once....like i care!.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by datigbogirl: 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
herbie27:
You shld have gone back to where i was coming frm b4 quoting me.

Jst because u've been able to buy MB doesn't give u the automatic right to call people names.

Use ur grey matter for once....like i care!.

You don't have a choice that's why you don't care.... Anything for the paper....

Mind you I'm not only able to buy MB for myself but also for others which i doubt you're able to... You still prolly hussle magaz for money to buy data hence thinking everyone else is in your shoes.... Console yourself with that jarey.... Nairaland don give you sef mouth.... Oya talk.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2016
datigbogirl:

You don't have a choice that's why you don't care.... Anything for the paper....

Mind you I'm not only able to buy MB for myself but also for others which i doubt you're able to... You still prolly hussle magaz for money to buy data hence thinking everyone else is in your shoes.... Console yourself with that jarey.... Nairaland don give you sef mouth.... Oya talk.
cheesy nairaland is the only place where anybody can claim to be rich or comfortable.

Coming frm agenderless, faceless human being, this thread has been discussed long ago, that's how broke you've been. cheesy go get a life jarey!.

You are feeling like Obama i guess. cheesy
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
datigbogirl:

The greatest mistake man made was to think women know anything about dignity...

They're the most shameless creatures on earth... Even dog get shame pass dem. Awon ashiere.
I guess ur mother n sisters have dignity. Yeye dey smell.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by datigbogirl: 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
herbie27:
cheesy nairaland is the only place where anybody can claim to be rich or comfortable.

This thread has been discussed long ago, that's how broke you've been. cheesy go get a life jare!.

And how does that correlate to what is being discussed here about you being a brokeazz? You wish so much I'm in your predicament so as to feel good about yourself but sorry I'm not...no be d same head we carry come....if that makes you feel miserable you can go & diversify- baby manufacturing or end off!
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by datigbogirl: 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
herbie27:
I guess ur mother n sisters have dignity. Yeye dey smell.

My Mother and Sisters are more than women....so don't tarnish our image comparing your useless self to them...

Try harder dimwit and do away with such hackneyed & played out lines.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
datigbogirl:

And how does that correlate to what is being discussed here about you being a brokeazz? You wish so much I'm in your predicament so as to feel good about yourself but sorry I'm not...no be d same head we carry come....if that makes you feel miserable you can go & diversify- baby manufacturing or end off!

Is imperative u knw i'm single, don't have any illegitimate child n don't have the intention to bfor marriage.

Like i said earlier, there is nothing u or any1 on nairaland will add or take frm any1's life, no matter how good u ar in making trouble.

Person wey done big pass u, done big pass u.

Stop claiming what u're nt, and go fix ur life.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
datigbogirl:

My Mother and Sisters are more than women....so don't tarnish our image comparing your useless self to them...

Try harder dimwit and do away with such hackneyed & played out lines.
intellectual illiterate, if all women on earth don't have shame nor dignity, which were ur exact words, ur mother and sisters do.

Analyse ur statement and talk abt ur disdainful family that failed to give u a proper home breeding.cheesy

Stop trying so hard to impress me, u no reach my boo toes self.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
Datigbogirl.... a boy, impersonating girls, bt because u ar dumb, u revealed ur identity urself cheesy wat do i call u?, a hermaphrodite i guess cheesy
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by datigbogirl: 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
herbie27:
Is imperative u knw i'm single, don't have any illegitimate child n don't have the intention to bfor marriage.

Like i said earlier, there is nothing u or any1 on nairaland will add or take frm any1's life, no matter how good u ar in making trouble.

Person wey done big pass u, done big pass u.

Stop claiming what u're nt, and go fix ur life.

Oh girl you're already broke why would i wanna take anything from you when you got nothing? I don't kick ppl who are already down...dats a job for single, broke and depressed lowlifes like you....

I'm on top while I'm shiiiting on your whole life....

Endoff wart! pls!
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by datigbogirl: 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
herbie27:
intellectual illiterate, if all women on earth don't have shame nor dignity, which were ur exact words, ur mother and sisters do.

Analyse ur statement and talk abt ur disdainful family that failed to give u a proper home breeding.cheesy

You're single...your boo.

The devil is a liar....I'm shiiiting on her she say I'm hitting on her.....laughing ma head off...

You're a real baboon and you belong to d zoo...
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by datigbogirl: 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
herbie27:
Datigbogirl.... a boy, impersonating girls, bt because u ar dumb, u revealed ur identity urself cheesy wat do i call u?, a hermaphrodite i guess cheesy

It's fun seeing nairalnders drool thinking I'm a girl...had to clear the air when peeps started seeing me as one & mails started popping in promising heavens...thats what a ryt thinking dude will do...but as a "sharp" geh like you...you'll capitalize on dat to sieve them of cash dats why I'm dummb to you...

You're beyond redemption

#hoodrat mentality.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by VIEWS95: 11:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
Who is the CEO of the baby mama bussiness in Nigeria
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by datigbogirl: 11:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
VIEWS95:
Who is the CEO of the baby mama bussiness in Nigeria

CEO dey again? Tell me chumchin...ds babes no wan carry last oh!!!!banging dem wayz to d top!
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by VIEWS95: 11:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
datigbogirl:

CEO dey again? Tell me chumchin...ds babes no wan carry last oh!!!!banging dem wayz to d top!
They shoud have a CEO ooo, because it seem's being a baby mama is now a legal business approved by the federal govt.
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by datigbogirl: 11:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
herbie27:

This one wey we no hear your voice again...hope sey you never go report me to Mods like ds?

Jobless geh...carry Nairaland for head like shareholder....
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by datigbogirl: 11:48pm On Jun 01, 2016
VIEWS95:
They shoud have a CEO ooo, because it seem's being a baby mama is now a legal business approved by the federal govt.

At least it's better dan being a prostitute...

Once she's fvcked she's fed for life!
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by VIEWS95: 11:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
datigbogirl:

At least it's better dan being a prostitute...
Once she's fvcked she's fed for life!
Lol............
Re: DNA Test Reveals Wizkid Is The Father Of Ayo Balogun Jnr, His 2nd Son by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 02, 2016
datigbogirl:

You're single...your boo.

The devil is a liar....I'm shiiiting on her she say I'm hitting on her.....laughing ma head off...

You're a real baboon and you belong to d zoo...

u're living in la-la land to even have that in ur tiny imagination.

If them dey call men, dem go call u join too?.

Lmao!, it really doesn't hurt to use ur brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda's Invitation Card To Her Wedding In Greece / Lilian Bach Arrests Her Manager, Adedoyin Sulaiman Over N120k Debt / Nollywood Actors Celebrate With Ned Nwoko As He Receives His Doctorate Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.