Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha (44703 Views)

BREAKING: Biafra Demonstration In Aba Now! / See Photos Of Sen Akpabio Consoling Akwa Ibom Gov Over Church Building Collapse / EFCC Closes In On Ex-gov Over 29 Dubai Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha by Marcelini(m): 1:13am On Jun 01, 2016
Onenaira1:

I've been looking for that thread for months now especially when the yoloba tried to accuse Nnamdi Kanu of starting the hate speech.

Thank you so much of bringing it up

You are welcome.
Re: Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha by Nwaisuochi(m): 1:14am On Jun 01, 2016
WASMOG:
It's unfortunate that today we the Igbos are
shading crocodile tears after betraying chief
Ojukwu severally when he was alive, Ojukwu
brought his party APGA and contested in the
presidential election under it,he didn't win a
single state in the whole of the east,his party
only won gubernatorial in only Anambra state,
and in 2015 we sold Anambra again which is
the only APGA state to the PDP. And now our
politicians are sponsoring a dead movement
called biafra,the real Biafra died and was buried
with Ojukwu,its better we retrace our steps in
this country cos we cannot fight for those few
aggrieved politicians who are only feeding their
pockets. Pls ndigbo we shud stop that
hypocrisy. I know u will insult me but at least
I've bared my mind. Oya start the insults.
There is no need for insults here because you are not even igbo or if you are, then you need a DNA test to be sure there's no Northside mix.
Re: Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha by saintmark88(m): 1:21am On Jun 01, 2016
attackgat:
There are too many lies in this press statement. They said it was "Igbo day". Which one is Igbo day? Everyone knows that the 30th of May is Biafran remembrance day. 30th of May being the day Ojukwu declared Biafra. They report also said that that nothing happened in Nkpor. I saw videos of of several people with gun shot wounds and one person dead in Nkpor on the Radio Biafra website last night. Also, many people called into Radio website giving graphic accounts of the security forces shooting unarmed people. It is highly disturbing that this sort of thing is happening in a country that calls its self giant of Africa. The security forces can shoot people all over Onitsha is just unbelievable. The videos are YouTube for all to see

But there was casualty on both sides as two police men were killed n a soldier, so how do u reconcile tht

1 Like

Re: Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha by saintmark88(m): 1:40am On Jun 01, 2016
Igbos will always want to play the victim, they did it during d war, crying of genocide and d international community ignored them...they cried like their troops were singing praise and worship during d war... You claim the governor is lying Tht it was peaceful yet u had d mind to kill security personnels....and then u think crying for public sympathy would help u, ull b ignored once more...... Cos Biafra is a cause born out of greed....dnt hate ur governor hate urselfs

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha by IamAtribalist: 1:46am On Jun 01, 2016
cool That's why I tell people never invest in the South East. They are very violent and backward people cool

4 Likes

Re: Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha by PecE2Make: 1:48am On Jun 01, 2016
God will surely punish the person dat wrote this piece to suit his followers. Can't you be sincere for once. How can u tell lies in between?
Re: Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha by Badgers14: 2:03am On Jun 01, 2016
dontjealousme:

Daft, nobody start a sentence mentioning their ethnic group. U are so empty that despite numerous correction u still make the same mistake. Are the dumbest yoruba alive?

If u want to pretend to be igbo do it well. idiot!

Why are you raining insults on the guy angry angry
What was wrong in his opinion

He was right about Ojukwu, APGA and Biafra..

But You could disagree politely.. Not rain insults okay grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha by ademusiwa5: 2:14am On Jun 01, 2016
[size=28pt]wetuo mpaghara ọchịchị
dochie obodo ọchịchị na ndị uwe ojii na -ndebe-ha
[/size]
Re: Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha by irondome: 2:25am On Jun 01, 2016
Harbioollah:
This is why the North will forever be superior to the South.

Your people are being butchered by the Fulani-controlled Army for protesting. Instead of you to speak out, you are here singing the tunes they told you to sing. The same Army would never try that in the North because they know the tone with which the Northern governors and people will respond.

Hoodlum ko. Hoodlums ni.

As much as I used to dislike Fayose, it's obvious he is the only Southern Governor that is not a coward and a puppet to Buhari's Fulani-led government.

I thought the army did something worse to the Shia Muslims in the North? For the records, I personally do not support the excessive use of force exhibited in both scenarios, but would be happy to see you quit the North vs South comparison.

5 Likes

Re: Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha by Onenaira1: 2:27am On Jun 01, 2016
ademusiwa5:
[size=28pt]wetuo mpaghara ọchịchị
dochie obodo ọchịchị na ndị uwe ojii na -ndebe-ha
[/size]

If you can't speak igbo, don't try to write it.

You made absolutely no sense

3 Likes

Re: Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha by adimsmt: 2:50am On Jun 01, 2016
vedaxcool:
ipob is touts and hoodlums, touts and hoodlums is ipob. Peaceful demonstration wey dynamite dey na peace be that? shior

IPOB should take note of what happened and be careful because this incident was the making of law enforcement agencies, they has infiltrated this peaceful demonstration with hoodlums like you . In as much I'm not in full support of this agitation I think the violence was planned and well excecutated by the law enforcement agencies that are shopping for evidence in Kanu's case that is my opinion.
Re: Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha by cole265(m): 3:09am On Jun 01, 2016
BudeYahooCom:

Mr Wasiu, you rants are meaningless!

How I wish you guys can be reasonable.

Igbos are so disappointing. The modern time warfare is that of intelligence and real political manoeuvre.

A word is enough for the wise.

This is disgusting!

3 Likes

Re: Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha by cole265(m): 3:15am On Jun 01, 2016
IamAtribalist:
cool That's why I tell people never invest in the South East. They are very violent and backward people cool

Nailed.

Very bitter truth, unfortunately

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha by cole265(m): 3:29am On Jun 01, 2016
henry49:
I'm Igbo. But, I must say you're correct! I Like Fayose, too!

Of course now, birds of same feathers flock together.

Ignoramus, crude and buffonique peoples cool
Re: Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha by tsdarkside(m): 3:31am On Jun 01, 2016
then its better we create our own national-journalism...it can not be that we let the information-flow be controlled by journalits that are brainwashed by the industrial-nations.......

thats the most foolish thing to do...if china didnt restrain its journalits,china would be in chaos today......

journalits have no patriotism feeling...absolut none.......anybody can manipulate dem easily...
Re: Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha by tsdarkside(m): 3:37am On Jun 01, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
That was how they lied that 3million died during Biafra War without selfies of the 3million.

Even the devil will slap Ipods for their level of lies. He will even tell them ''U no dey fear God'' followed by a good slap.

the 3million was a lie??.....hmmmm...this people sef.....they are laying false accusations against their neighbors...this is a violation,..

1 Like

Re: Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha by tsdarkside(m): 3:40am On Jun 01, 2016
dontjealousme:

Daft, nobody start a sentence mentioning their ethnic group. U are so empty that despite numerous correction u still make the same mistake. Are the dumbest yoruba alive?

If u want to pretend to be igbo do it well. idiot!

continou...your elites and thinking minds will separate from you mindless igbos...

the rest of you`s are rubbish-people!!!...

1 Like

Re: Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha by vedaxcool(m): 3:56am On Jun 01, 2016
[s]
freespeech:

and you believe Nigerian politicians ? Did you ,or have you ever heard in recent times of Igbo youth blowing up any government buildings or bridges, infrastructure etc ? Surely if they had access to dynamite , they would have used it prior to now ?

Think.....
[/s]

eyebug failure to use or non documented use of these incriminating weapons of destruction doesn't mean they don't have it since it is on record cownu encouraged his touts to arm themselves.

use your lakai

2 Likes

Re: Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha by One1after: 4:04am On Jun 01, 2016
saintmark88:
Igbos will always want to play the victim, they did it during d war, crying of genocide and d international community ignored them...they cried like their troops were singing praise and worship during d war... You claim the governor is lying Tht it was peaceful yet u had d mind to kill security personnels....and then u think crying for public sympathy would help u, ull b ignored once more...... Cos Biafra is a cause born out of greed....dnt hate ur governor hate urselfs

1 Like

Re: Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha by One1after: 4:07am On Jun 01, 2016
nduchucks:

It wonder whether you parents are just as pitiful. Untrained goat.

The kid is one angry small boy that cry daily on nairaland insulting his parents and family. He is always angry, maybe cos he lacks proper upbringing and parental love. Learn to ignore him cos he will make the mods ban you while he continue with his several monikers. Check all his past post, the kid is a disgrace to his tribe.
Re: Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha by ubanDoma1(m): 4:39am On Jun 01, 2016
xmich:
Well nailed

I disagree with you...have you forgotten so fast what happened in d north recently when some hoodlums try to stop d convoy of COAS( a northerner) were they not killed . What is bad is bad .... did any northern leader supported their act ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha by aksule(m): 4:40am On Jun 01, 2016
It's not only very important to go through history but the true history of an event. It will help in arriving at a just reaction.
Re: Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha by muri4mig(m): 5:01am On Jun 01, 2016
Harbioollah:
This is why the North will forever be superior to the South.

Your people are being butchered by the Fulani-controlled Army for protesting. Instead of you to speak out, you are here singing the tunes they told you to sing. The same Army would never try that in the North because they know the tone with which the Northern governors and people will respond.

Hoodlum ko. Hoodlums ni.

As much as I used to dislike Fayose, it's obvious he is the only Southern Governor that is not a coward and a puppet to Buhari's Fulani-led government.
Where were your when El Zacky Zacky and his group were thought the hard lessons for disrupting the peace of Nigeria. No segment of nigeria will hold us to ransom and expect not to be resisted by all force possible. Peaceful with dynamite! Army kill them all next time

4 Likes

Re: Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha by Yorubanews: 5:22am On Jun 01, 2016
According to Ibo leaders, iPods are hoodlums. E no matter, una must leave Nigeria. We Yorubas are tired of the noisemaking chestbeating leeches called Ibos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha by bender79: 5:29am On Jun 01, 2016
WASMOG:
It's unfortunate that today we the Igbos are
shading crocodile tears after betraying chief
Ojukwu severally when he was alive, Ojukwu
brought his party APGA and contested in the
presidential election under it,he didn't win a
single state in the whole of the east,his party
only won gubernatorial in only Anambra state,
and in 2015 we sold Anambra again which is
the only APGA state to the PDP. And now our
politicians are sponsoring a dead movement
called biafra,the real Biafra died and was buried
with Ojukwu,its better we retrace our steps in
this country cos we cannot fight for those few
aggrieved politicians who are only feeding their
pockets. Pls ndigbo we shud stop that
hypocrisy. I know u will insult me but at least
I've bared my mind. Oya start the insults.
My brother bare your mind if they want to insult let them go ahead.

That is the new attitude adopted by some Igbo loosers on their fellow Igbos when the speak truth.
Re: Official Statement Of The Anambra State Gov Over Biafra Demonstration In Onitsha by bender79: 5:31am On Jun 01, 2016
Nwaisuochi:
There is no need for insults here because you are not even igbo or if you are, then you need a DNA test to be sure there's no Northside mix.
shut up there..how are you really an Igbo? Is it until an Igbo man goes to Nkpor and die? Rubbish myopic stupid un cerebral thinking

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ben-Bruce Promotes Made-In-Aba Products (pics) / El-rufai Is Nothing But A Coward And An Alcoholic- Shehu Sani / Ex-governor Aliyu Booed And Stoned By Angry Crowd At Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.