Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. (1922 Views)

About To Get Married; Should I Ask Her About Her Medical Records? / Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by wizlink(m): 9:45pm On May 31, 2016
I need help please
Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by drmikeadams(m): 9:47pm On May 31, 2016
wizlink:
I need help please
?.how old re u?before I reply u

1 Like

Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by chulo132(m): 9:50pm On May 31, 2016
Ask her in.

1 Like

Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by sirjakez(m): 9:51pm On May 31, 2016
Arrange ur mattress and sleep
Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by iceberylin(m): 9:52pm On May 31, 2016
KEEP ASKING OTHERS MAYBE SOMEONE MIGHT MISTAKENLY "WENT" YOU undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by wizlink(m): 9:52pm On May 31, 2016
Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 31, 2016
Not you actually, but your english I guess.

2 Likes

Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 31, 2016
Go pray on Lagos Ibadan expressway by 12pm

1 Like

Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by presented007(m): 9:58pm On May 31, 2016
You seriously need help..your English says it all grin

1 Like

Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by lukman: 10:01pm On May 31, 2016
. hmmm

2 Likes

Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by Cutezt(m): 10:02pm On May 31, 2016
wizlink:
I need help please
You Leave Her Alone, Go Back To Primary 1,and Learn English, Then Maybe She Might Consider You.

2 Likes

Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 31, 2016
Haba! You people are wicked o...grin

Bros op... You can't get all the girls you want...it aint possible.... Try your "luck" somewhere else...
Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 31, 2016
Leave her. She is not worth you man
Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by missmary(f): 10:17pm On May 31, 2016
Really?

Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 31, 2016
grin the noose could be of help grin
Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by bentlywills(m): 11:13pm On May 31, 2016
Op do u need an English teacher?

I can help you out
Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by zeetyzin(m): 11:49pm On May 31, 2016
kill ursef or commit suicide.......Ur call!

1 Like

Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 31, 2016
wizlink:
I need help please

Just pick up the pieces of your heart and move on with your miserable life

1 Like

Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 01, 2016
Nairalanders gat no chill at all

1 Like

Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 01, 2016
Is it by force now?, cheesy if she doesn't want you, jst have it at the back of your mind, that it is her lose.

A better one will come that you will be grateful for.

1 Like

Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by Marvinspeed(m): 7:05am On Jun 01, 2016
She cannot "Went you", no girl will ever "went you" sad

2 Likes

Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by theEYe21(f): 7:06am On Jun 01, 2016
Find another girl. There are plenty fishes in the sea
Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by surbhis: 7:08am On Jun 01, 2016
You should ask it on your whatsapp profile through whatsapp dp.
Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by slyrone(m): 7:10am On Jun 01, 2016
op candid advice went and go and drink gamalin20

1 Like

Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by Highbhee(m): 8:33am On Jun 01, 2016
If dey dont WENT You,den yu should LEFT her jare ;DIf dey dont WENT You,den yu should LEFT her jare
Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by tolaxin(m): 10:02am On Jun 01, 2016
What should you do next?

You should goan die embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by ropubuke: 10:41am On Jun 01, 2016
Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by Chrisrare: 11:07am On Jun 01, 2016
herbie27:
Is it by force now?, cheesy if she doesn't want you, jst have it at the back of your mind, that it is her lose.

A better one will come that you will be grateful for.
I thought d op is d only one here dat needs an English teacher. U shuld pm dat guy above so he can brush u up.
Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 01, 2016
Chrisrare:
I thought d op is d only one here dat needs an English teacher. U shuld pm dat guy above so he can brush u up.
Must you join the bang-wagon?, kindly correct my errors, else u ar a big fool.
Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by kvngveektour(m): 12:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
Wait

Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by Chrisrare: 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
herbie27:
Must you join the bang-wagon?, kindly correct my errors, else u ar a big fool.
Hmm.. Biitch, wot is bang-wagon again? R u sure ur ok upstairs??

1 Like

Re: I Ask A Girl Out She Say She Did Not Went Me What Will I Do Next. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
Chrisrare:
Hmm.. Biitch, wot is bang-wagon again?.[/b]wobang-wagon again? R u sure ur ok upstairs??
cheesy cheesy [b]Illiterate claiming intellect. i guess u ran out of primary 5, to chat on nairaland....don't forget u came out of a retired bitch.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms / Lagos Sex Workers Beg Customers For Jobs / It Pays To Be Loyal To Just Her - Bamisepeters' Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.