Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? (1526 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / How To Get Your Parents To Accept Your Relationship / Is It Wrong For Your Fianceeā€™s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by vizkiz: 11:12pm On May 31, 2016
juhan:
wetin you do?

I broke rule 1. Which I have been doing since I registered on nairaland. Infact that is what I am doing at the moment. No tangible reason for such wicked and absurd action
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 31, 2016
thozin:
if you vex me self go vex

Bros for wetin na.... Pilot wey I don dey find as if I dey for Guilder Ultimate Search...gringrin

I no chop craze for dat side ooo.... grin

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by vizkiz: 11:14pm On May 31, 2016
halfricanadian:

Not play with my prince charming

you know that I know, that we both know you are wyning me but continue grin
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 31, 2016
Zceesneh:
I will only f.uck and dump her ass
i think is far better to disagree in the first place than to chop and throway
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 31, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Bros for wetin na.... Pilot wey I don dey find as if I dey for Guilder Ultimate Search...gringrin

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:

I broke rule 1. Which I have been doing since I registered on nairaland. Infact that is what I am doing at the moment. No tangible reason for such wicked and absurd action
you sef behave. Missed you sha.
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 31, 2016
thozin:
i think is far better to disagree in the first place than to chop and throway
buh i didn't tell them that am looking for a wife
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 31, 2016
SANDOSKI:

i know you are for real....keep searching and you shall find
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by halfricanadian(f): 11:24pm On May 31, 2016
vizkiz:

you know that I know, that we both know you are wyning me but continue grin

Whine u?

Are u a cocktail
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 31, 2016
No biggie about Ds!!!..IMO
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by Mediapace: 11:28pm On May 31, 2016
Baba Ltns ,wetin happen na.
No let that j.uhan whine you o,she no miss you.
She was even dating another man when u dey NL PRison
vizkiz:

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 31, 2016
As a lady, its not possible for my parents to choose a husband 4 me. Mbanu!!
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by halfricanadian(f): 11:35pm On May 31, 2016
Mediapace:

lol u wicked o
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by Mediapace: 11:37pm On May 31, 2016
Lol I'm telling the truth now. Hate cheating
halfricanadian:

lol u wicked o
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by halfricanadian(f): 11:42pm On May 31, 2016
Mediapace:
Lol I'm telling the truth now.
Hate cheating

lol see as u koba d girl
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by Mediapace: 11:43pm On May 31, 2016
I no koba her,i exposed her
halfricanadian:

lol see as u koba d girl
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by halfricanadian(f): 11:50pm On May 31, 2016
Mediapace:
I no koba her,i exposed her

U can expose o remind me nt to let my prince charming kno u na u b cheating police
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by MRBrownJ: 12:37am On Jun 01, 2016
as much as i respect my parents and the way they will always look out for my best interest, they can never do such a thing because THEY will be responsible if ever she happens to be a disaster, and they wouldnt have that..... from the day i turned 18, my life, my decisions and my headaches!
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by vizkiz: 7:07am On Jun 01, 2016
Mediapace:

chai...you mean say them Don dey give her within the small time whey I commot? Jesu! lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by Kaycee7(m): 9:12am On Jun 01, 2016
No. But I won't marry any girl without my parents' blessing coz I trust their judgement.

1 Like

Re: Guys Can You Allow Your Parents To Choose A Wife For You? by KingJahzmineKing(m): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
thozin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Know The Meanings Of This Sexual Terms? / Help! My Housemaid Is Tempting Me / How Long Did Your Longest Relationship Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.