Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

The Foolishness Of Atheist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Foolishness Of Atheist (4709 Views)

Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness / Christians And The Foolishness Of Freewill / Dirty Car Art And The Foolishness Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by Vick4rill(m): 11:19am On Jun 01, 2016
johnydon22:

Nothing should be above criticism and ridicule, These are important tools. so why should religion not be a subject to ridicule and criticize.

If science, politics, music and every endeavor of human projection or idea is subject to criticism.

then why not religion..

Criticism in a way illuminates reality, so why should religion be spared that light beam of criticism.

Having an ancient world view and belief in ancient myths and legends as truth in a 21st century deserves to be laughed over and ridiculed cus it is ridiculous.
u atheist dnt get it. ur criticism are nt constructive bt destructive, the questions u ask was neva with any intention of learning, it was aim at ridiculing religion. my question is hw can u learn when u ve made up ur mind nt to accept any explanation. u re nt approaching religion with open mindedness as u guys claims?
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by Efewestern: 11:24am On Jun 01, 2016
johnydon22:

No i don't

Here is one of my replies here

" Atheism doesn't mean disbelief in supernatural, someone can believe in
supernatural and still disbelieve God(s).

Both are independent though i find it irrational... There is no supernatural, any
manifestation that occurs within the confines of nature however strange it may
seem or how ever elusive it may be to our understanding is still Nature …"

Anyway let's hear the said facts and hope it's still not the same stories of i saw and my mum saw a man shoot himself and didn't die type of stories.

Lolz, burst into laughter, av not yet started You already saying that.. I luv the way you reason and the way you knock out those religious Fanatics grin, I hardly comment on this forum but i always follow all your thread you are indeed brilliant.

Well since you said You Believe in supernatural powers, Then am 1 step ahead.

Should i continue?.. most of my facts am a witnessed , And my mom told me some grin grin
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by johnydon22(m): 11:29am On Jun 01, 2016
Efewestern:

Lolz, burst into laughter, av not yet started You already saying that.. I luv the way you reason and the way you knock out those religious Fanatics grin, I hardly comment on this forum but i always follow all your thread you are indeed brilliant.

Well since you said You Believe in supernatural powers, Then am 1 step ahead.
I believe you read wrong in the bolded..

I said "No i don't " check my post again.

I rather stretched the independency of belief in supernatural and God(s) further stressing that anything within the confines of nature and manifests within the graphs of nature no matter how weird it is or unascertained is still NATURE.

so to me the word "supernatural" is irrational and paradoxical.

Should i continue?.. most of my facts am a witnessed , And my mom told me some grin grin

I knew it would arrive to this . . . Well shoot

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by johnydon22(m): 11:35am On Jun 01, 2016
Vick4rill:
u atheist dnt get it. ur criticism are nt constructive bt destructive, the questions u ask was neva with any intention of learning, it was aim at ridiculing religion. my question is hw can u learn when u ve made up ur mind nt to accept any explanation. u re nt approaching religion with open mindedness as u guys claims?

Most times mild approach or silence to a destroying idea becomes a mark of complicity.

Beliefs has been evaluated over a thousand times, most atheists weren't born atheists they had beliefs just like you but after critical evaluation has found in such dishonest exercise a marring value.

So there is no pampering required, no respect intended and no face to be looked up the truth must be told whether it feels good to you or not.

And anything that can be destroyed by scrutiny, debate, criticism and ridicule deserves to be destroyed.

Any enterprise championed on faith yet claims universal truth is both fraudulent and destroying and is a detriment to our intellectual development and as such deserve no respect or reservation.

Gone are the days when emotions and gut feelings are respected rather than objective deductions.

Beliefs has always being on the path of self induced divine right to champion and propagate their ideas where ever they are unbound and unrestricted but fight tooth and nail to silence the consistent whisper of reason, scrutiny and scepticism.

well the world has evolved past the era religions ruled, the whisper is becoming louder.

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by Vick4rill(m): 11:52am On Jun 01, 2016
jonnydon hw sure are u that this ur facts are right? i as a theist also will like u to evaluate this facts and convince me that they are correct... lets assume that everytin we experience nw is as a result of nature. what then is nature,? hw does it come into been? what is behind it and hw can we be sure that nature is realy wat it present it self to be?

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by Anas09: 11:56am On Jun 01, 2016
asadike:
even ifa oracle, obama them, illuminati members, all of them are aware of a greater power. before u choose atheism, why not try secret cult or mysticism. If you say there is no God or greater power, my brother, u never jam, u are still a small boy, infact, u are a learner.
They are there already. They just won't admit to it. Satan's best tactics is to HIDE. They are hiding under the pseudonym of atheism.
My dear, if these lot will sincerely (which I know they will never be) tell the truth about their back grounds. Most of them, it not all, have their parents as witches and wizards and have passed the demons down to them. They are the children of Native doctors and marine worshippers, Occult practitioners. They are hosts to all kinds of demons.
You want to carry out an experiment? Fine, Open a thread accusing Satan of evil, then watch the atheists. When they tell you Satan doesn't exist, it's a ploy to still hide.

3 Likes

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by Anas09: 11:57am On Jun 01, 2016
Efewestern:

I can't help but to think someone can just wakeup 1 day and say there is no God is just so Abnormal.

@Johnydon22 i respect you alot, The thing you fail to realize is that God And religion are two different thing, God Is Enternal, Religious is man made ... So attributing the flaws of religion to God is not right.

Believe me there are forces in this world, Go ask aged people, i pray you don't learn the hard Way.

Happy new Month bro & Sis.
Thanks be to God for the gift of a new month.
Johnnydon knows. Don't worry yourself. He is living in denial.

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by Anas09: 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
ValentineMary:

If the only reason u believe in a God is because of some bibilical verse, then u have a lot to learn. Try to reason beyond ur bible. Then u would realise why atheist don't believe in God.
Give me a line of these logical reasoning and I will reason, after which I will give you a line of spiritual reasoning too. let's see who will fall flat on his face.
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by johnydon22(m): 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
Anas09:

Johnnydon knows. Don't worry yourself. He is living in denial.

Please i tender this a plea 'Never again presume to assume and impose your own ideas to be in full coincide with mine or lay unfounded claims that assumes you know me and what i am thinking'

I am trying my best to keep my interactions here sane and sound please stop dragging others down your mess or make to assume you know people and what they think.

it's totally uncool and i don't appreciate it. . . Please do not mention me if that is what you intend doing next time.

2 Likes

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by johnydon22(m): 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
Vick4rill:
jonnydon hw sure are u that this ur facts are right? i as a theist also will like u to evaluate this facts and convince me that they are correct... lets assume that everytin we experience nw is as a result of nature. what then is nature,? hw does it come into been? what is behind it and hw can we be sure that nature is realy wat it present it self to be?

If then that is the question i say you are asking a question you have already given the answer too..

You said let's assume everything we experience is a result of nature" first not just your experience because reality is not limited to your perception, in fact subjective perceptions can be deceptive..

And then you ask "what then is nature?"

to which i'll give one answer.

"Everything"

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by braithwaite(m): 2:13pm On Jun 01, 2016
Anas09:

They are there already. They just won't admit to it. Satan's best tactics is to HIDE. They are hiding under the pseudonym of atheism.
My dear, if these lot will sincerely (which I know they will never be) tell the truth about their back grounds. Most of them, it not all, have their parents as witches and wizards and have passed the demons down to them. They are the children of Native doctors and marine worshippers, Occult practitioners. They are hosts to all kinds of demons.
You want to carry out an experiment? Fine, Open a thread accusing Satan of evil, then watch the atheists. When they tell you Satan doesn't exist, it's a ploy to still hide.

You're a total disgrace to whichever religion you pinch your tent with..
You folks don't reason beyond your holy books.

2 Likes

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by Anas09: 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
braithwaite:

You're a total disgrace to whichever religion you pinch your tent with..

It's not PINCH IT'S PITCH. And am proudly Christian cheesy cheesy cheesy.
And, Why are you so upset if this doesn't strike a nerve in you? Could it be that you are an airforce officer? You know what I mean right?

2 Likes

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by Anas09: 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
johnydon22:

Please i tender this a plea 'Never again presume to assume and impose your own ideas to be in full coincide with mine or lay unfounded claims that assumes you know me and what i am thinking'

I am trying my best to keep my interactions here sane and sound please stop dragging others down your mess or make to assume you know people and what they think.

it's totally uncool and i don't appreciate it. . . Please do not mention me if that is what you intend doing next time.
Okay sir. But still, we know what we know.
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by braithwaite(m): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
Anas09:

It's not PINCH IT'S PITCH. And am proudly Christian cheesy cheesy cheesy.
And, Why are you so upset if this doesn't strike a nerve in you? Could it be that you are an airforce officer? You know what I mean right?

Pinch for pitch ah pity you..

Yea am upset coz it did strike a nerve in me..
As a proud Christian you call yourself ,if you don't understand the philosophy of atheism, you shouldn't be stating that silly notion that they are hiding under the pseudonym atheism..
Whats that? Really is that what the Bible teaches you?

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by plaetton: 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Vick4rill:

We should have NO problems with ridiculing and destroying Lethal mythologies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by analice107: 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
[quote author=braithwaite post=46174027]

Pinch for pitch ah pity you..

Yea am upset coz it did strike a nerve in me..
As a proud Christian you call yourself ,if you don't understand the philosophy of atheism, you shouldn't be stating that silly notion that they are hiding under the pseudonym atheism..
Whats that? Really is that what the Bible teaches you?

[/quot

You want to know what the Bible teaches me?
The Bible teaches me that You are a wolf who pretends he is a sheep. The Bible teaches me that You pretend to be what you are not, like your master Satan.
And the Bible calls you "a fool". I didn't, don't quote me.
Here it is.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm:14:1

That's what the Bible teaches me.

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by braithwaite(m): 3:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Analice107

Na you be the super sub? Clap for yaself.. Weldone

Read ur Bible but you should apply your brain when reading

The moment I begin to care about what the bible says about anything, I'll be sure to let you know

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by frank317: 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
Vick4rill:
jst listen to ur self. in other words u are saying that wat dey do is tricks.... i dare u to use logic to do those tricks, and i will become an atheist today!!

Lol... sure it's nothing but well thought out and organized tricks... I am not a trickster so I can't do it.
But I will not call it a spiritual phenomenon bjust because I don't know how to do it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by Vick4rill(m): 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
frank317:

Lol... sure it's nothing but well thought out and organized tricks... I am not a trickster so I can't do it.
But I will not call it a spiritual phenomenon bjust because I don't know how to do it.
deep inside u, u know that u are wrong nw, bt ur arrogant will nt admit it. hw did u know that it is a trick? what basis did u used to know that it is a trick? hw truthful is that basics?
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by Vick4rill(m): 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
johnydon22:

If then that is the question i say you are asking a question you have already given the answer too..

You said let's assume everything we experience is a result of nature" first not just your experience because reality is not limited to your perception, in fact subjective perceptions can be deceptive..

And then you ask "what then is nature?"

to which i'll give one answer.

"Everything"
hahaha.. u see u ve nw strt acting like the religion people u are criticizing. hw did u come with that conclution that nature is everything? and please answer this simple question what is behind nature which u regard as everything?
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by frank317: 3:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
Vick4rill:
s

Seriously are u alright? Did you open the thread and call atheists foolish with the intention of learning?

U have nothing to teach? U talk about magic and spirits just becasue u don't understand something yet u are here forming teacher... u must be a joke.
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by frank317: 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
Vick4rill:
deep inside u, u know that u are wrong nw, bt ur arrogant will nt admit it. hw did u know that it is a trick? what basis did u used to know that it is a trick? hw truthful is that basics?

Because sooner or later these tricks are discovered and revealed so that new ones can be thought out.

Deep deep deep inside me, I know it's false. You don't need to believe me though
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by analice107: 4:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
braithwaite:
Analice107

Na you be the super sub? Clap for yaself.. Weldone

Read ur Bible but you should apply your brain when reading

The moment I begin to care about what the bible says about anything, I'll be sure to let you know

What is SUPER SUB?
I don't read my Bible, I study it, there's a difference.
I think you were reading it (logos) without getting any revelation(rhema) from it. That's why you thought it's ferry tale, and turn atheist. Good luck with that.

Lolzzzz. 'The moment he begins to care', ah, pls am begging you with my mother's name, begin to care about the Bible biko, pls if you don't i will loose my salvation. Am prostrate on the floor.
See person.
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by frank317: 4:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
Anas09:

Don't fool yourself, Satan does not exist, yet here u are talking about it like u know the cloth Satan wore to work this morning.
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by Anas09: 4:33pm On Jun 01, 2016
frank317:

Don't fool yourself, Satan does not exist, yet here u are talking about it like u know the cloth Satan wore to work this morning.
Oh Frank. I cry for you every day. cry cry cry. I cry that the mercies of God will find you. When it does...
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by frank317: 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
Anas09:

Oh Frank. I cry for you every day. cry cry cry. I cry that the mercies of God will find you. When it does...

Don't cry for me, it's a total waste of time. Your dying country needs ur cry, hunger everywhere, insurgents putting the poor and helpless in more mystery in the north and Niger delta in the name of fighting the government, soldiers raping young innocent girls in the name of fighting insurgents. Sure ur God should have enough to keep him busy rather bothering with me who cares less about him.

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by Anas09: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
frank317:

Don't cry for me, it's a total waste of time. Your dying country needs ur cry, hunger everywhere, insurgents putting the poor and helpless in more mystery in the north and Niger delta in the name of fighting the government, soldiers raping young innocent girls in the name of fighting insurgents. Sure ur God should have enough to keep him busy rather bothering with me who cares less about him.
Okay.
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by davien(m): 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
I wonder how many of these believers would believe their wife miraculously got pregnant one day without their involvement.. undecided

Or how they believe Christianity is right whereas the 1st half of their bible is purely from Judaism..

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by beejaay: 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
modelmike7:
Only a fool says in his heart that there is no God!
Only a foolish god says in his heart that there I no other god

If u can get the sarcasm though!
Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by beejaay: 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
Efewestern:

, God Is Enternal, Religious is man made ...
You know this yet u are still following a religion...what does that make uthink about what you typed and u shall find wisdom

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by otemanuduno: 8:00pm On Jun 01, 2016
Vick4rill:
they sound like they are intelligent when they are nting bt confused set of people... if truly God does nt exist why are they so eager to prove it? why dnt they jst leave us to wallow in our senselesness until we realise that we are chasing after the wind... it seems that they are doubting their so called logic, that is why they keep judgeing others to feel better. seriously with the use of logic and so called scientics achievement. the world is still worster than it was before. sickness, poverty,crime, hard ship still exist. so what makes atheist better than the christains they are critcizing? ur been atheist did nt reduce anytin frm God. he has billions of people who are better than u in all ramification worshiping him. so if u choose to be atheist do it quietly and allow others do theirs.

Since I was born till now, I have never seen Atheists going up and down early in the morning disturbing us, or preaching THERE IS NO GOD inside public buses or obstructing people on the way and giving them paper of HELL IS NOT REAL!!!

But religion with their disturbances is like Messi, Neymar and Suárez disturbing the opponents' 18. Now u're here telling us that ATHEISTS are disturbing you.

Well, I Otem have come to end RELIGION, especially Christianity. The kingdom of DOMINO REVERAD who created the world with a Big Bang has come, let Jesus Christ the son of Satan(Jehovah) pack his load and go.

1 Like

Re: The Foolishness Of Atheist by Efewestern: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
beejaay:

You know this yet u are still following a religion...what does that make uthink about what you typed and u shall find wisdom

Yea.. but that doesn't mean God doesn't exist... I don't do religious shiit... but i can Proclaim the existence of God any time any Day.. unlike you atheist who deny he exist.

Am a Christian thou, but i don't believe in poo easily, just living a Good life, Helping those around me and Asking God for Directions.. Such is life bro...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"How Do I Get To Know Jesus?" / The Book Of Proverbs And It's Life Lessons / Lets's Discuss African Tradition Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.