Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender (16183 Views)

Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) / "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) / RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 01, 2016
no comment
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by AkranJide88(m): 8:38am On Jun 01, 2016
Federal Govt. Sud strike joor... there own to much they tot na oga Jona dey there.
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by Firefire(m): 8:38am On Jun 01, 2016
Professional tactics. undecided
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by AntiWailer: 8:41am On Jun 01, 2016
That is why they will collapse soon.
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by Subway1011: 8:42am On Jun 01, 2016
NonFarmPayrol:

its not by force to be a zombie
he spoke his mind
Nigeria was never a country but a business venture for the colonialists

Who is this kid? Get lost and go meet your fellow kids that post jargons everywhere, got no time for fatuous children that litter the forum with asinine comments.

2 Likes

Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by AntiWailer: 8:43am On Jun 01, 2016
Atlantian:
.....In all honesty..those that gave me 97% can not be treated same way as those who gave me just 5%....Buhari.

.....Monkeys and babooms shall soak in blood...Buhari

.....Your people are killing my people..Buhari

....The way that desert in enchroaching from Cha it is better we are die in the ocean instead of giving them biafra...Buhari

A divisive president with biased nomination tactics just got paid

Paid what ?

U will be the one to suffer it.

Or u av seen Buhari on fuel queue or negotiating 400 for 500 naira trip.

The earlier u realize the better you wake up from your slumber.
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by Mubby4luv(m): 8:44am On Jun 01, 2016
No group or individual can fight federal Government." It pains me how some !diots will hide behind their little Techno phones and support the act of Terror. You hear them saying rubbish "It is our oil, our region blah blah blah" One tends to understand why the President called you guys 5%
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by Orikinla(m): 8:49am On Jun 01, 2016
No matter what happens, Almighty God is still the one and only real and true God: Alpha and Omega and Jesus is still Lord. So, I say Happy New Month of June! Almighty God JEHOVAH will multiply the favours of the abundance of His infinite Grace in your life a thousand fold in Jesus' mighty name. Amen. Cheers all the way! Watch out for the World Premiere of my "Sights and Sounds of Lagos" tourist documentary film with the photo book in the same period of the Golden Jubilee of Lagos. A must see for all Lagosians and all those who want to see and hear the unique sights and sounds of the largest megacity in Africa and the heart beat of the continent. And it is written: "This is the Lord's doing: it is marvelous in our eyes".~ Psalm 118:23.

1 Like

Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by QuotaSystem: 8:49am On Jun 01, 2016
Keep quiet, I'm not the type to respond to you.

Your elders in the game are speaking.

QuotaSystem:

In a statement by Mack Anthony, speaking on behalf of the NDLF remnants, said "we are appealing to members of the Niger Delta Avengers to surrender and accept dialogue. No group or individual can fight federal Government."

"We NDLF have staged FG and until today, we are still nursing our wounds.

He added that, “we repeat once again, pipeline bombers are criminals, fighting a selfish course over failed business empire with the present administration under President Muhammadu Buhari. We will always support Buhari’s administration to succeed just as we supported former President Goodluck Jonathan."

http://saharareporters.com/2016/05/31/former-militants-urge-niger-delta-avengers-surrender

NonFarmPayrol:
[s]i just laugh
when people like quotasystem come here and spit fire from the comfort of their huts . they get supporters

buhari should get it into his thick skull

the terrain of the ND is never in favor of the army or navy . its very huge and difficult. spans many states

there are hndreds of miles of pipelines which can be bombed easily at any point

3. the NDA are faceless. the army has admitted that in their last statement
they are experts who carry out underwater bombings which chevron admit can only be done by marine engineers. this is no rag tag bh

4. the nigerian army is filled with fake soldiers who got in through phony means and cant even swim . they will suffer casualties

5. dialogue and fiscal federalism is the way forward. everyone should fend for herself like the way texas keeps it oil earnings[/s]

NonFarmPayrol:

[s]there is no way. my village alone hosts miles of pipelines. what these abuja and lagos dwellers dont know about the ND is the terrain is 95% in favor of NDA and 5% in favor of the army. a pipeline can be blown at any point. with the NDA Doing underwater bmbing like marine engineers . the govt better be worried

the toughers they talk. the lower the oil production goes. because you can secure the flowstation but not the pipes.

when you see people likr quotasystem and co talking tough they dont even know where the ND is on the map. they read it on the news. if they are dropped in middle of a swamp they will cry like babies to go out cheesy grin cheesy cheesy[/s]
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by agbangam: 8:50am On Jun 01, 2016
The way @which a section/tribe of dis country is always happy wit d bombing is just something else. The Jews of our land dat believe dey know God better than any of us are always happy wen their is a problem in dis country. Na wa for una oo.
Even we d SS are not happy wit d activities of d NDA but d way wey d Jews dey carry d matter makes me feel as if dey are d real NDA.
USA wit all their tribes, colour and so on are always fighting for d survival of their country but down here u keep hearing "SCATTER"

3 Likes

Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by tsdarkside(m): 8:51am On Jun 01, 2016
Feranchek:
Make dem better hear word now o0oo....!!

its better they listen....you have no rights to get free money just because you understand how to use a weapon...

you want money:::..................[size=15pt]heavensssssssssssssssssssss[/size]......!!!!!......................go and work!!!!!.....

you are petty criminals....pirates....
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by omenka(m): 8:54am On Jun 01, 2016
youngprofdguru:
NDA has twitter account that's to say they are legalized and well equipped militants....

Only God can save us in these country, because I don't see this guys surrending soon. They are enjoying their new business venture.
How does having a twitter acc means one is "legalised"

Are we missing something here

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:
It's either they surrender or get wasted like the terrorists that they are. This government cannot be blackmailed.

There's a new Sheriff in town.

What happened tn the old sherif? kikiki grin
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by Feranchek(m): 8:57am On Jun 01, 2016
tsdarkside:

its better they listen....you have no rights to get free money just because you understand how to use a weapon...

you want money:::..................[size=15pt]heavensssssssssssssssssssss[/size]......!!!!!......................go and work!!!!!.....

you are petty criminals....pirates....

Bros kamdan na.... this your 'you' 'you' go make pesin tink sey na me you dey talk to. Abeg I no be avenger o0oo biko kwa!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by Koolking(m): 8:57am On Jun 01, 2016
kingphilip:
Who should they dialogue with??

Even this morning we had military saying they can't dialogue with them so is it you they should come dialogue with??

Too late for dialogue. These guys are criminals and terrorists. Govt should waste them for taking pleasure in destroying our collective treasure

1 Like

Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by QuotaSystem: 9:00am On Jun 01, 2016
crotonite:

What happened tn the old sherif? kikiki grin

We never had one since OBJ left in 2007.

The one that followed was sick and preferred to give Amnesty.

The one that just left was simply a clueless, spineless weakling, a comedian-in-chief.

This is Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by kosokoadeyemi: 9:02am On Jun 01, 2016
Truth but bitter
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by kingphilip(m): 9:03am On Jun 01, 2016
Koolking:

Too late for dialogue. These guys are criminals and terrorists. Govt should waste them for taking pleasure in destroying our collective treasure
you really think fire for fire can bring about peace

Our collective you say??
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by tsdarkside(m): 9:04am On Jun 01, 2016
Feranchek:

Bros kamdan na.... this your 'you' 'you' go make pesin tink sey na me you dey talk to. Abeg I no be avenger o0oo biko kwa!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

yea....i am talking to you too bros....indirectly.....i am criticising my self too the same time....am i better than you??...absolutly not....

this situation we have here is too much.....nobody has peace of mind no more........

nobody....nooo alafia inu nijeria.......this is crazy what we are doing to ourselves....
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by jamesibor: 9:05am On Jun 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:
It's either they surrender or get wasted like the terrorists that they are. This government cannot be blackmailed.

A new sherifat is in town

Meanwhile, oil is flowing at 1M barrels per day.
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by emerged01(m): 9:08am On Jun 01, 2016
How can a group stand up against FG and win? Imagine,some praising NDA for foolish activities. It is foolishness for NDA to think they can win battle against FG. The only people I pity are the peaceful citizens in that area.
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by tsdarkside(m): 9:11am On Jun 01, 2016
jamesibor:

A new sherifat is in town

Meanwhile, oil is flowing at 1M barrels per day.

for people that want us to leave their oyel alone,you care over the oyel more than us.....

you rarely see change-agents talking about oyel....

you are the only one shouting ,oyel,oyel, day and night.....

rubbish-people....
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by TeamSimple(m): 9:14am On Jun 01, 2016
I noticed supportive comments by our Igbo friends have reduce since their hypocrisy has being busted. they defend violence acts by biafrans but supports NDA actions. awon olofo.

1 Like

Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 01, 2016
omenka:
How does having a twitter acc means one is "legalised"

Are we missing something here

Go find out yourself check their numbers of followers. Ask yourself why hasnt twitter ban their account?
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by frisky2good(m): 9:22am On Jun 01, 2016
They don't just bomb available pipelines, they bomb strategic pipelines.

cktheluckyman:
Ok they have heard but how does that stop them from bombing the next available pipeline
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by jamesibor: 9:22am On Jun 01, 2016
tsdarkside:

for people that want us to leave their oyel alone,you care over the oyel more than us.....

you rarely see change-agents talking about oyel....

you are the only one shouting ,oyel,oyel, day and night.....

rubbish-people....

Who are change agents?

Those who have changed the price of rice from N7000 to N18500?

Changed £1 from N280 to N505?

Changed 1 basket of tomatoes from N7000 to N42000

Changed power supply from almost 5000MW to below 1500MW even going down to 0MW at some point.

Changed fuel from N87 to N145.

But has refused to change minimum wage.

So much for change.

Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by Candyrain(m): 9:26am On Jun 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Stale
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by gbishman: 9:26am On Jun 01, 2016
too late boys, its war and in war there can only be one victor.
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by love4rent80s: 9:27am On Jun 01, 2016
After dem don collect their own share of nigerian money ?

All of dem should surrender, including dem

Niger delta avengers

Niger delta militants

Niger delta bomb squad

Niger delta justice league

Niger delta legion of super heroes

Niger delta teen titans

Niger delta xmen

Niger delta wolverines

Niger delta fantastic 4

All of then should just shut da fvck up and allow nigeria rest,

We will never negotiate with any terrorists
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by Akanaz(m): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2016
Terrorists don't make use of advice. They only follow orders like dogs.
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by tsdarkside(m): 9:31am On Jun 01, 2016
jamesibor:

Who are change agents?

Those who have changed the price of rice from N7000 to N18500?

Changed £1 from N280 to N505?

Changed 1 basket of tomatoes from N7000 to N42000

Changed power supply from almost 5000MW to below 1500MW even going down to 0MW at some point.

Changed fuel from N87 to N145.

But has refused to change minimum wage.

So much for change.

i can not epp you ohhhhhh.............i am going through the same thing like you too ohhh....do you think i approve this misery??..

sheisse nooooo......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Considers Boko Haram’s Terms / Lagos: Mega City Or Mega Madness? / Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.