Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender (16184 Views)

Ondo Militants Surrender Their Weapons To Akeredolu (Photos) / "On My Way To Surrender My Arms To Okorocha In Owerri" - Man (Photos) / RANCHES: We Won’t Force Anybody To Surrender Land- FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by thaoriginator: 9:33am On Jun 01, 2016
This Government cannot be Bleep'ed with.. We are unfuckwitable.. The IPOB/MASSOB terrorist knows that.. Bullets will keep intercepting any motherfucckers heart that try to do nonsense. We will kill and kill till There's no more life and nothing moving..

Ain't no time for dialogue. We will put them in a DIE-logs..

Bunch of cockroaches! grinangry

Signed: MLMN (Movement for the Legalisation of Marijuana Nairaland)
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by Remii(m): 9:36am On Jun 01, 2016
jamesibor:

Who are change agents?

Those who have changed the price of rice from N7000 to N18500?

Changed £1 from N280 to N505?

Changed 1 basket of tomatoes from N7000 to N42000

Changed power supply from almost 5000MW to below 1500MW even going down to 0MW at some point.

Changed fuel from N87 to N145.

But has refused to change minimum wage.

So much for change.

it is a bad situation no doubt but I doubt if anyone would have been able to prevent the current state of the Naira, regardless of who is in power, maybe GEJ would have devalued that money earlier before now since he already started by moving the Naira to N199 from N158 against the Dollar.
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by bobbyuwas(m): 9:39am On Jun 01, 2016
agbangam:
Sincerelly, I believe dis NDA guys are just some criminals/corrupt pple dat benefited somuch under GEJ. Since PMB has decided to clean up d oil sector and prevent those criminals/corrupt pple from stealing our crude oil, dey too (NDA criminals) have decided to fight back by blowing up oil installations.
U will all agree wit me dat we now have a President dat is not here to loot. Their actions will only bring in d military to d SS which is not gud. We shud not support those criminals rather give PMB all d neccessary support to make our country a better place.
nonesence did U go to sol at all
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by profmallory(m): 9:45am On Jun 01, 2016
Difference between ND avengers and Boko Haram, the ND avenger want to live long enough to enjoy the dividends of what ever they are agitating for, while BH is only interested in death and terror, A man that wants to live would never be as daring as a man who is living to die, ND need not kill themselves, they should come out and dialogue. Mind you, FG has been wounded already as Oil production has dropped - and that's the heart beat of the Nation, they would gladly fight with everything they have.
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by Omaticaya225(m): 9:48am On Jun 01, 2016
Shatap !!groups can fight FG
Take ISIS for granted?
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by chiedu7: 9:53am On Jun 01, 2016
Another Lie .
Which former militant?
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 01, 2016
Quiet alright wot d are doin s not gud, but Boko Haram spoiled GEJ tenure, wot d u expect dem to do nw dat a northern s ruling. Knwin fully dat GEJ gave north d best bt because sum of dem are ingreat, d neva see GEJ doin any gud. D just hate him for nothing.
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by sharrp: 9:55am On Jun 01, 2016
youngprofdguru:
NDA has twitter account that's to say they are legalized and well equipped militants...
my 10 y old brother also have twitter Acc. Is he also.equipped

1 Like

Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by Jakama90(m): 10:00am On Jun 01, 2016
lollystiver:
He said it no individual or group can fight government and that just the truth....... Biafra hiding behind NDA Buh haven't bomb any pipeline in there region to support NDA smh
You are very stupid to make such comnent.
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by love4rent80s: 10:23am On Jun 01, 2016
AkranJide88:
Federal Govt. Sud strike joor... there own to much they tot na oga Jona dey there.

This is what some people said and they were banned for 2 weeks on nairaland, how can we bow to terrorists, even some of the villagers that knows something about them an refuse to cone forward and give us their names are also part of them, if I talk now dm go say I dey encourage violence

1 Like

Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 01, 2016
QuotaSystem:

We never had one since OBJ left in 2007.

The one that followed was sick and preferred to give Amnesty.

The one that just left was simply a clueless, spineless weakling, a comedian-in-chief.

This is Buhari.

ROFL.. grin grin grin buhari is a retired soldier you know, and as for otu-eke lipsrsealed he is just too dumb.

otu-eke in igbo language means 'Durin mesa' or python's puna .... cool

1 Like

Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by jamesibor: 10:25am On Jun 01, 2016
Remii:

it is a bad situation no doubt but I doubt if anyone would have been able to prevent the current state of the Naira, regardless of who is in power, maybe GEJ would have devalued that money earlier before now since he already started by moving the Naira to N199 from N158 against the Dollar.

You see ur life? The naira was devalued to N199 to a $ under Buhari
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by Koolking(m): 10:33am On Jun 01, 2016
kingphilip:
you really think fire for fire can bring about peace

Our collective you say??

What do you suggest? Government should look the other way while these criminals relish in their own destruction.

Defiance and terrorism to collective interest should be addressed with utmost force.
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by judondasylva(m): 10:48am On Jun 01, 2016
nonsense
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by love4rent80s: 10:50am On Jun 01, 2016
AntiWailer:

Paid what ?

U will be the one to suffer it.

Or u av seen Buhari on fuel queue or negotiating 400 for 500 naira trip.

The earlier u realize the better you wake up from your slumber.
Tell dem , even their supporters don't know that they are the ones suffering and not buhari
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by owalisalvation(m): 11:03am On Jun 01, 2016
well, a word is enuf for de wise
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by oake(m): 11:29am On Jun 01, 2016
Laiye! Tompolo will not come out of hiding. He knows the Buhari govt. will rubbish and "fall his hand". In short he will be demystified. Meanwhile, the govt needs to soften its stand and embrace the "wisdom of Yar adua". There's no sense in agravating the matter. Embrace peace. Let the past go!
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by patani(m): 12:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
AaaAaaaaaa__=>aAaaaaaaAQQQQQQQQqqQQQQQQAAAAaAAAAaAAAAaAAAAAAAAAAAaAw aaAAaAaAAAAAAAaAaAA.
Lquote author=ORACLE1975 ........

wpost=46160046]True talk[/quote]
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by Subway1011: 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2016
youngprofdguru:
NDA has twitter account that's to say they are legalized and well equipped militants....

Only God can save us in these country, because I don't see this guys surrending soon. They are enjoying their new business venture.

Lol. Leaders of tomorrow, mhen... I weep for this country.
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by rugged7(m): 12:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
New sheriff my foot...
*spits*
QuotaSystem:
It's either they surrender or get wasted like the terrorists that they are. This government cannot be blackmailed.

There's a new Sheriff in town.
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
lollystiver:
He said it no individual or group can fight government and that just the truth....... Biafra hiding behind NDA Buh haven't bomb any pipeline in there region to support NDA smh

Stop bombing nairaland with your Hispanic English.
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by kc2hansome(m): 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
agbangam:
Sincerelly, I believe dis NDA guys are just some criminals/corrupt pple dat benefited somuch under GEJ. Since PMB has decided to clean up d oil sector and prevent those criminals/corrupt pple from stealing our crude oil, dey too (NDA criminals) have decided to fight back by blowing up oil installations.
U will all agree wit me dat we now have a President dat is not here to loot. Their actions will only bring in d military to d SS which is not gud. We shud not support those criminals rather give PMB all d neccessary support to make our country a better place.
[/b][quote author=agbangam

...stealing OUR crude oil.
Dat part got me. I hope and pray ure from an oil producing state o because that oil is not nigerians. The norths greed is the problem in this country. They take and take without having anything to offer.
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by DobleO7: 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2016
agbangam:

Simply put it that GEJ is the one armed. I think that will relief you of obsession about GEJ.
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by dafuturis(m): 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:
He who stops in the middle of a foolish act is called stupid,he who finishes it is called crazy...

is this original from you? if not can you provide reference?
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2016
dafuturis:

is this original from you? if not can you provide reference?

It's from me sire.
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by engrchykae(m): 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:
He who stops in the middle of a foolish act is called stupid,he who finishes it is called crazy...
i prefer to be crazy than be silly
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 4:09pm On Jun 01, 2016
engrchykae:
i prefer to be crazy than be silly

That's why we humans usually like to end every silly thing we've did..we prefer to be called the latter
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by graphiti: 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
lollystiver:

Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by engrchykae(m): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
agbangam:
The way @which a section/tribe of dis country is always happy wit d bombing is just something else. The Jews of our land dat believe dey know God better than any of us are always happy wen their is a problem in dis country. Na wa for una oo.
Even we d SS are not happy wit d activities of d NDA but d way wey d Jews dey carry d matter makes me feel as if dey are d real NDA.
USA wit all their tribes, colour and so on are always fighting for d survival of their country but down here u keep hearing "SCATTER"
there is true federalism and justice in usa while nijeriya chose to represent the opposite of all that is good.
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by dafuturis(m): 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

It's from me sire.
Good
Re: Former Militants Urge Niger Delta Avengers To Surrender by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
sharrp:
my 10 y old brother also have twitter Acc. Is he also.equipped

Time your 10yr old brother suppose to be using to study he will be using it to follow celebrities that wont help his life....
You and your 10yr old brother receive #CommonSense#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Protest In UK Over Killings In Plateau By Fulani Herdsmen (Photos) / Osun 2018: Osinbajo Leads APC Chieftains To Mega Rally In Osun / Kaduna Guber: Court Rules On Vote Recount Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.