Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

- Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (41688 Views)

The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. / The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman / "The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Hillzy(m): 9:40am On Jun 02, 2016
Legend d legend dis ur name no be for mouth o, u bad gon, guy wire me d complete package joor Joneshillz@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: by CashNaira96: 9:44am On Jun 02, 2016
iLegend:
I'm not sending the remaining anymore. Though, I might change my mind cuz I have a soft spot in my heart, so stay tuned. I'll upload it when I feel like.

The part 2 is mostly about the rules of chatting, or I'd say, the steps.

boss, i just dey feel you.. ride on bro. all these tricks worked.
Re: by purkeyklef(m): 10:57am On Jun 02, 2016
Boss I really appreciate,it works like magic.boss pls send more tips to bisolajesus@gmail.com
Re: by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 02, 2016
iLegend:
I'm not sending the remaining anymore. Though, I might change my mind cuz I have a soft spot in my heart, so stay tuned. I'll upload it when I feel like.

The part 2 is mostly about the rules of chatting, or I'd say, the steps.

MODIFY: Send the questions women ask you while chatting with them.

Or the types of questions you think they love to ask.

Ask as many times as you want. It might benefit someone over the rainbow.

Some of you are only viewers. You have something in mind to ask, but you feel like Nairlanders will make fun of you. Please, don't be inhibited. Ask and I'll definitely give you an answer as time permits.

Some people are guest viewers, so ask on their behalf.

Legendry,u try gaan....
Abeg,wire me the package Also make i sample am Ernestsimeon32@gmail.com
Re: by indoorlove(m): 11:41am On Jun 02, 2016
I am broke, can you send me cash?
How do you respond to this question
Re: by Futureviz: 11:47am On Jun 02, 2016
oga legend my boss well done following u like followers i badoo ur skills tested nd trusted.
Re: by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2016

2 Likes

Re: by AarewaMafia: 4:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
There's a show coming up tomorrow in my school bt i have no date...i have numerous options but i am nt sure hw to ask them without sounding needy....pls reply ILEGEND
Re: by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
iLegend:

I like the tramadol line. Cracked me up!smiley. If you master the content of the book called Eja.culation Trainer by Matt Gordon. Pòrn stars and tramadol users will like like learners. I promise you that.

I'm always active for how ever long you want it. That book is my holy grail.

I don't have the book any longer. Look online you might find it or ask fellow Nairalanders to help you out.

Smiles*
Re: by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2016

4 Likes

Re: by hibiscus76(f): 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
iLegend:

You know you're stalking me in my classroom, right? I said it's only for men, but here you are.
I'm not ready for marriage so stop.

The people I write this for understand themselves. Wait. You read everything? Common, don't try that next time.

I like the joor at the end of your sermon.
Don't get hurt, okay? I'll officially apologize.

Funny you quoted me twice on the same comment..guess you were pained.. bros veer
Re: by hibiscus76(f): 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
EagleEyes001:
Warning.... salt trying to be sugar. if guys do all according to your above wish list u call them boring and call guys who are adventurous and humorous fun to be and wish you could tie them down(marriage) only to yourself so you could have all that fun to yourself. But too bad those kind guys aren't meant for one lady. What comes out from most women mouth is not the same in what is in their heart. Pretenders aleart. No offence
I'm matured sweetie and I can clearly differentiate between a man and a boy..being a man doesn't mean you loose your sense of humour..but the Op is clearly a kid and if you were enthralled by his write ups enough to quote me,then maybe you're just a barbers chair..grow up too
Re: by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 02, 2016

Re: by donokoh(m): 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
Tumbs up bro u too much. What of every if she keeps asking u " how far" in every conversation.
Re: by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
Please how can i msg u directly iLegend.
Re: by donokoh(m): 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
Tumbs up bro u too much. What of if she keeps asking u " how far" every time when charting with her .
Re: by hibiscus76(f): 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
iLegend:

You're right, we're wrong. No abusive words exchanged. No lawyers involved. Case closed. Thank you.

iLegend.
You should have overlooked me naa..and now you quoted on behalf of yourself and your friend..well yeah case closed..wouldn't do you the honour of replying you again so don't bother quoting ..thanks
Re: by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
Please how can i msg u directly iLegend. I will appreciate your reply.
Re: by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 02, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
iLegend:

I have lots of msgs on Whatsapp I haven't replied. They're probably angry with me over there for not responding.

Bro i don't need to talk to you on whatsapp, just to email you directly but it's alright if that is not possible.
Re: by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 02, 2016

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 02, 2016

Re: by donokoh(m): 7:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
Tnx bro. U be correct guy.
Re: by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 02, 2016

Re: by EagleEyes001(m): 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
hibiscus76:

I'm matured sweetie and I can clearly differentiate between a man and a boy..being a man doesn't mean you loose your sense of humour..but the Op is clearly a kid and if you were enthralled by his write ups enough to quote me,then maybe you're just a barbers chair..grow up too
did I touch a nerve? ooh. As d saying goes "the truth always hurt" my dear you just have to stick with it and just chill with a bottle of Pepsi. I could have recommended Origin but its illegal for your kind of age. So quit adding more burdens on yourself, Buhari administration has already given you more and more still coming. I rest my case to the house.
Re: by feron17(m): 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
pls bro, I wanna msg my babe without begging her, we're having issh. I want a msg dat will turn her on
Re: by Ugole2013(m): 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
iLegend:
[MEN] MUST READ: How to chat with a girl/woman and get her hooked

Part 1

Is your chat boring and mundane?

(No woman is allowed to comment; if you do you might be verbally attacked so KEEP OFF)

PLEASE STOP READING.
This is too long for you, it's not for everyone — it's only for those who want to improve the way they chat with women. PLEASE STOP.

You can never regret the contents of this gibberish, but I'm happy most of you won't read it. Let the knowledge be only for a few.

Psychology of a Woman with a Whatsapp or Any Chat Apps on Her Phone.

The reason why a girl chats dirty with one guy and chats clean with another guy is caused by the guy.
Re-read that line again (slooowly and allooooow it to siiiiiiiiink in youuuuuuuur braiiiiiiin).

When a girl notices you see her as a good girl, she'll act as a good girl towards you, either online or offline.
(If you belong here, you're in trouble. Talking about sex with her will get her angry).

When a girl notices you see her as a bad girl she'll act as a naughty girl towards you, be it online or offline.
(If you belong here, you're in a good shape. Talking about sex with her will get her hot and ho.rny).

So, men are the cause why women chat the way they chat with them online and offline.

Any man who chats clean and nice with a woman is a boring chat(ter). PERIOD.

Any man who chats dirty and humorously with a woman is a fun chat(ter). PERIOD.

Assume every girl is a naughty girl and chat humorously naughty with them and you'll be surprised. I promise.

If you've been chatting a boring chat changing to this style over night will be surprising to her. Some girls will be shocked, while others will be wowed. Start slow and take one step at a time for the boring chatters. If she's a new bae, then fire down. First impression matters.

Are you tired of reading? I heard Nigerians don't like to read. If you're one of them, then quit for your own good.
(C'ya head u wan finish everything - badt baddo baddest).

Listen guys, I'll post some of my chats with women and I'll explain how women select who to chat with. Women don't ignore my messages, they anticipate my replies which I never do and if I try to reply it'll be after some minutes, hours, a day or a month; sometimes a year. The lucky ones, I reply them almost immediately; but only if I'm free.

The games they play on men need to be reversed. When you have a lot of women to chat with and they enjoy your conversation you won't be fixated on a girl's reply. You're too busy to even remember she exist.

Solution to this problems

There are only 3 good girls/women left in this world and they are your mother, your blood sisters and Keyshia Cole.

Despite how Churchistic a girl is, remember she's a naughty girl. Don't EVER be deceived. The only difference is, she's more decent and more reserved, but her heart/mind is naughty; all she needs is a good-bad guy who'll trigger her instinct in secret — as long as nobody knows about it. Your phone and fingers can do the magic.

Starting from today see every girl as a naughty girl waiting for a naughty boy to activate her naughtiness.

When you have these mindsets women will always reply your messages.

Note: You'll come in contact with girls that don't believe this sh!t, but deep down this sh!t is real. Her inhibition is just too much and can be annihilated by a real man.

Boring Chat VS Interesting Chat

The rule here is use sexual+misinterpretation+humors [S+M+H]. Look for a key word in her message or speech to trigger the sexual humor, then turn it upside down. Make no sense out of it, but it'll make sense to her. Men are from Mars and women are from...?

Remember Rule 1. Never give a woman a direct answer, except it's a capital NO.

(These replies will sound very childish to some men/women. It works in practical, but looks stupid when teaching them. Whatever works, works. It doesn't matter how it sounds).

Let's Get Started

She: Hi
You: Hi or Hello or Hey. [boring]
You: Sorry, do you mean Hi-tension pole? No I don't sell it any longer. [fun] or
You: No, I'm not Hi(gh), I don't drink. [fun] ) (it doesn't matter if you drink or not).

She: Where are you (now)?
You: I'm in the house or... [boring]
You: I'm in Boko Haram's camp; we're doing a training there. Are you coming? [fun]

She: How was your day?
You: Fine. [boring]
You: Day break? C'mon can't do it till day break na! U want make my strength finish? [fun] or
You: My day has broken. Please help me fix it. Take crew driver. [fun]
You: (My day don break — abeg come patch am for me). [fun]

She: How was your night?
You: Fine or Cool or Wonderful etc. [boring]
You: I'm not wearing any 'night gown.' I'm nakèd. You too like night, u be witch? [fun]
You: Night? My night is wearing a gown [fun].
You: Knight? No nightmare. [fun]

She: What are you doing?
You: I'm sleeping, eating etc. [boring]
You: I'm doing a goat. [fun]
You: I'm doing drugs. [fun]
You: I'm doing it from behind. [fun]
You: I'm doing exactly what I did by this time last week. [fun] Do you remember?

She: What do you do for a living?
You: I'm into business or... [boring]
You: I do hiring and firing squad, and you? [fun]
You: I do Boko Haram's recruitment; I know you want to join. [fun]
You: I do dogs, I do pvssy (I mean that small animal), but most times it depends on my mood. [fun]

She: How's your family?
You: Amily? No, she's not my house help. [fun]

She: Where have you been?
You: Sorry, I have not been around. [boring]
You: I've been to hell and back. [fun]
You: Bean? No, I like beans gimme rice. [fun]

She: What's your name?
You: My name is iLegend. [boring]
You: I lost my name during Nigerian/Biafran war. I'll soon get a new names. What's yours? [fun]

She: Are you sleeping?
You: No, I'm not. [boring]
You: No, I'm snoring. [fun]
You: No, I'm dreaming. [fun]
You: No, I'm dancing shoki wanna join? [fun]

Note: After these childish chat techniques, you should chat some boring chats (the matured way), then bring in the childish chat again, especially when she's asking you a question you don't want to answer.

During bed time, ask her if she's alone? If yes, ask: Bae, I khow the color of the pant you're wearing, but I won't tell you before you think I'm a juju priest. She'll insist you tell her, then you say, naughty girl, "you're not wearing any panties." Then, change the topic or ask: Bae, 'morrow bring all your dirty undies I'll wash them for you; though not free. I just bought a washing new machine. Oh! Wait: which is your favorite color? Don't tell me it pink o!? Else I'll spank ya ass.

Send all the questions woman ask you while chatting or during oral conversation and I'll show you how to reply them in a fun way. You already know the boring ways.

The End
Wait for Part 2.

iLegend.

Modify: Part 2 is far better than part 1, but I won't post it any longer. If you want it I'll send it privately to you. Seems most of y'all don't appreciate the time it takes me to type these life changing techniques. I may start a paid version. People don't like free things. Bye.
very funny and interesting. I need that part 2. Pls my e-mail is effiongkris@Yahoo.com.
Re: by Dfinex(f): 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
this guy be feeling himself right about now . ......(Professor of Womanology and women Kinetics)....wetiń concern me sef, abeg lemme come and be going.
Re: by Ikennablue(m): 11:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
iLegend:
[MEN] MUST READ: How to chat with a girl/woman and get her hooked

Part 1

Is your chat boring and mundane?

(No woman is allowed to comment; if you do you might be verbally attacked so KEEP OFF)

PLEASE STOP READING.
This is too long for you, it's not for everyone — it's only for those who want to improve the way they chat with women. PLEASE STOP.

You can never regret the contents of this gibberish, but I'm happy most of you won't read it. Let the knowledge be only for a few.

Psychology of a Woman with a Whatsapp or Any Chat Apps on Her Phone.

The reason why a girl chats dirty with one guy and chats clean with another guy is caused by the guy.
Re-read that line again (slooowly and allooooow it to siiiiiiiiink in youuuuuuuur braiiiiiiin).

When a girl notices you see her as a good girl, she'll act as a good girl towards you, either online or offline.
(If you belong here, you're in trouble. Talking about sex with her will get her angry).

When a girl notices you see her as a bad girl she'll act as a naughty girl towards you, be it online or offline.
(If you belong here, you're in a good shape. Talking about sex with her will get her hot and ho.rny).

So, men are the cause why women chat the way they chat with them online and offline.

Any man who chats clean and nice with a woman is a boring chat(ter). PERIOD.

Any man who chats dirty and humorously with a woman is a fun chat(ter). PERIOD.

Assume every girl is a naughty girl and chat humorously naughty with them and you'll be surprised. I promise.

If you've been chatting a boring chat changing to this style over night will be surprising to her. Some girls will be shocked, while others will be wowed. Start slow and take one step at a time for the boring chatters. If she's a new bae, then fire down. First impression matters.

Are you tired of reading? I heard Nigerians don't like to read. If you're one of them, then quit for your own good.
(C'ya head u wan finish everything - badt baddo baddest).

Listen guys, I'll post some of my chats with women and I'll explain how women select who to chat with. Women don't ignore my messages, they anticipate my replies which I never do and if I try to reply it'll be after some minutes, hours, a day or a month; sometimes a year. The lucky ones, I reply them almost immediately; but only if I'm free.

The games they play on men need to be reversed. When you have a lot of women to chat with and they enjoy your conversation you won't be fixated on a girl's reply. You're too busy to even remember she exist.

Solution to this problems

There are only 3 good girls/women left in this world and they are your mother, your blood sisters and Keyshia Cole.

Despite how Churchistic a girl is, remember she's a naughty girl. Don't EVER be deceived. The only difference is, she's more decent and more reserved, but her heart/mind is naughty; all she needs is a good-bad guy who'll trigger her instinct in secret — as long as nobody knows about it. Your phone and fingers can do the magic.

Starting from today see every girl as a naughty girl waiting for a naughty boy to activate her naughtiness.

When you have these mindsets women will always reply your messages.

Note: You'll come in contact with girls that don't believe this sh!t, but deep down this sh!t is real. Her inhibition is just too much and can be annihilated by a real man.

Boring Chat VS Interesting Chat

The rule here is use sexual+misinterpretation+humors [S+M+H]. Look for a key word in her message or speech to trigger the sexual humor, then turn it upside down. Make no sense out of it, but it'll make sense to her. Men are from Mars and women are from...?

Remember Rule 1. Never give a woman a direct answer, except it's a capital NO.

(These replies will sound very childish to some men/women. It works in practical, but looks stupid when teaching them. Whatever works, works. It doesn't matter how it sounds).

Let's Get Started

She: Hi
You: Hi or Hello or Hey. [boring]
You: Sorry, do you mean Hi-tension pole? No I don't sell it any longer. [fun] or
You: No, I'm not Hi(gh), I don't drink. [fun] ) (it doesn't matter if you drink or not).

She: Where are you (now)?
You: I'm in the house or... [boring]
You: I'm in Boko Haram's camp; we're doing a training there. Are you coming? [fun]

She: How was your day?
You: Day break? C'mon can't do it till day break na! U want make my strength finish? [fun] or
You: My day has broken. Please help me fix it. Take crew driver. [fun]
You: (My day don break — abeg come patch am for me). [fun]

She: How was your night?
You: Fine or Cool or Wonderful etc. [boring]
You: I'm not wearing any 'night gown.' I'm nakèd. You too like night, u be witch? [fun]
You: Night? My night is wearing a gown [fun].
You: Knight? No nightmare. [fun]

She: What are you doing?
You: I'm sleeping, eating etc. [boring]
You: I'm doing a goat. [fun]
You: I'm doing drugs. [fun]
You: I'm doing it from behind. [fun]
You: I'm doing exactly what I did by this time last week. [fun] Do you remember?

She: What do you do for a living?
You: I'm into business or... [boring]
You: I do hiring and firing squad, and you? [fun]
You: I do Boko Haram's recruitment; I know you want to join. [fun]
You: I do dogs, I do pvssy (I mean that small animal), but most times it depends on my mood. [fun]

She: How's your family?
You: Amily? No, she's not my house help. [fun]

She: Where have you been?
You: Sorry, I have not been around. [boring]
You: I've been to hell and back. [fun]
You: Bean? No, I like beans gimme rice. [fun]

She: What's your name?
You: My name is iLegend. [boring]
You: I lost my name during Nigerian/Biafran war. I'll soon get a new names. What's yours? [fun]

She: Are you sleeping?
You: No, I'm not. [boring]
You: No, I'm snoring. [fun]
You: No, I'm dreaming. [fun]
You: No, I'm dancing shoki wanna join? [fun]

Note: After these childish chat techniques, you should chat some boring chats (the matured way), then bring in the childish chat again, especially when she's asking you a question you don't want to answer.

During bed time, ask her if she's alone? If yes, ask: Bae, I khow the color of the pant you're wearing, but I won't tell you before you think I'm a juju priest. She'll insist you tell her, then you say, naughty girl, "you're not wearing any panties." Then, change the topic or ask: Bae, 'morrow bring all your dirty undies I'll wash them for you; though not free. I just bought a washing new machine. Oh! Wait: which is your favorite color? Don't tell me it pink o!? Else I'll spank ya ass.

Send all the questions woman ask you while chatting or during oral conversation and I'll show you how to reply them in a fun way. You already know the boring ways.

The End
Wait for Part 2.

iLegend.

Modify: Part 2 is far better than part 1, but I won't post it any longer. If you want it I'll send it privately to you. Seems most of y'all don't appreciate the time it takes me to type these life changing techniques. I may start a paid version. People don't like free things. Bye.
oga you should be making money with a lecture like this!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why You Should Marry A Working Lady / Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / Help!! My Brother Thinks I Want To Ruin His Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.