Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

- Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (41645 Views)

The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. / The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman / "The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Obiomon: 3:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
iLegend:

Chaii! You don dey tease me already. (In Falz's voice) I haf finisss. I'll send a virus to your phone. I want to tell you something, but I don't know if you can handle it, I think you can't.
lol na weti you teach me na cheesy besides I can't handle no virus but I can deal with em grin
Re: by Obiomon: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2016
ilegend has it ever happened to you that a certain time when you were still working on your tricks you just loose your guard, I mean like everything uve been working on and practicing will just disappear and you Would be like wtf is happening to you, all of a sudden you start acting the ways nice guy do.. I know this might sound weird but exactly this shi happened to me this evening,like a few hours ago when I was about going home after feeloing exhausted from playing basketball meh all of a sudden I lost words and everything I learnt from you just disappeared cos their a girl I saw who was cute, wanted to initiate a convo but I just had the feeling not to, and this made me buy two drinks for two girls today that I have been trying to game o.. They came to me when I wanted to get a bike home,. I didn't know it happened I tried rejecting their proposal but the right word to say like if I get them the drink they would take me to a very nice restaurant the next and get me whatever I want and also a nice body massage and blah blah that has always worked for me just vanished!!!(I don't know the magic in it, they would jusst withdraw. Though I add more spice to it that just taking me out).. my Gosh see as I con take de console my sef for my mind as I de pay for the drinks... and I have NEVER in my life bought a drink for a girl whenever she asks me. but I just covered up by saying I only wanted to get them the drink that they ain't the reason am doing it... And right now am so mad at my sef ehhhh. Its making me not talk to anybody till tomorow. So I don't know , is it that its normal to loose my guard at point in time... Or I was just crazy or I was just tired after the basketball game. Has it happened to you before?? How did you get your sef back to bring back the game....

PS I apologise for my LLOONNG epistle I just narrated o. Didn't know it was gon sum up this long
Re: by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2016

Re: by Obiomon: 1:18am On Jul 17, 2016
iLegend:

Hahaha! It's tiredness, stress, preoccupation, or brain overflow. It happens to everyone. Even Bill Gate. It's like typing and making a little mistake, no one is above it.

Don't worry. Nothing bad.
phew grin
Re: by Obiomon: 11:01am On Jul 17, 2016
I called her twice she didn't pick so I chilled later in the day we met on the way in school where she was goiing to her hostel with some friends and I was coming from my friend's hostel , I just chatted a litle wif her cos I was walking wif a friend told her I gatto go, she saiid she was coming from a spelling bee competition which I believe was she reason she didn't pick up. (You know that kind thing when you de for hot seat) and said she would call me later so I just said aii.. Now its been 3 days already, and am making no intention in calling her, cos I know she believes that I would call her since she hasn't. Ilegend should I stick wif not calling her. Cos am not taking anything serious with her, am having her for keeps for she future cheesy she's dammmnn cute!!!!!! From the first day we met my mind has always been singing KEEP HER KEEP HER KEEP HER grin lol. Niways. Nigga what to do meh
Re: by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: by Obiomon: 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
iLegend:

Don't call her; don't let looks lure you into acting like a nice guy. All women are beautiful, but some are gorgeous and don't let it get to you. Whoever shows more interest will get hurt. I promise you. Just keep your rat poison by your side, you might need it. grin
really?? Rat poison?? cheesy to do wah??
Re: by Nobody: 2:58am On Jul 18, 2016

Re: by hibiscus76(f): 4:04am On Jul 18, 2016
iLegend:

I'm fúcking angry with you. U no dey change that jean wey you wear?

Chaii, see ya head, you don dey vex already. Commot joor. grin

hibiscus76, I have been thinking of you lately.
How have you been?
fear don catch me..ive been fine shaa,you?
Re: by Nobody: 4:29am On Jul 18, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 18, 2016
I legend boss I hail o....
Re: by Mickyboiz: 10:56pm On Jul 20, 2016
iLegend:

Hahaha make fear no catch you o for this kind Buhari weather the way hypertension don dey enter every corner dey fear me o!

Me? I've not been fine o cuz I miss our silly e-fight. Let's start the fight afresh. I'm NDA and you're Boko Haram grin grin. Honestly, I miss you, asin MISS. I'd love to know you better but let's keep it till 2017.
Hi boss, I erhmm..... i currently need your help.
there is a girl in my school 100lv student I collect her number from my fwend and we start to dey chat , me pretending to be the person dat collect her number tins fall apart later on she ask me wu gv me her number i told her d truth....yes boss i kn i bleeped up big time... we had a fight she neva reply me again i deleted her number if she see me in school she go bone face for me like she neva see me bfr......now to my surprise wen i on my data to chk my messages on whatsapp i saw her chat yesterday
her: ai
but I didn't reply her until this morning
me; am not hi(gh)cos I don't drink
her: she said (seriously??! )
me: erhmmm....Seriously..... I dnt kn wu am chattin wt
me; Sorry
I lost my contacts, And U gats no Dp's
her: it's Damilola from your (she mentioned my school)
this is where am hooked I Neva reply her since morning I don't know what to say again
please help bro she is online probably waiting for my to reply
Re: by passionate87(m): 1:34pm On Jul 22, 2016
@iLegend or will I say legendary, Kia ur write up now the bomb, see as I apply the escofi button na the girl dey try to keep up the discussion becos I guess say e dey sweet her well well, just to want to say more power to ur....... u know what I mean. gals really like the good bad guys sha.
Re: by benny339(m): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2016
Are u been deprive of s€x or u just been loanly y nt make dat call nw. 07037996021
Re: by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2016

1 Like

Re: by Agimor(m): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2016
Let me lay my tent here hahaa.
Re: by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
iLegend:

Which state you they hail o from.
state keh...I am in the right state of mins
Re: by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 22, 2016
iLegend:

Which state you they hail o from.
state keh...I am in the right state of mind
Re: by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 22, 2016
iLegend:

Wow! I love this. You don set. You're equal to the task. With this kinda reply, your wittiness is climbing everyday. I love it.
I need your help ...there is this gal that I can't chat with anymore....we do chat very well before I asked her out...but after asking her out it has been hard keeping a simple conversation.. just 'hi' 'good morning' good night' "what are you doing' and it is already affecting the relationship
Re: by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2016

Re: by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2016
iLegend my guy, i've spent at least 6hrs readin and digestin ur article and solutions to the asked questions

I must say am really IMPRESSED wink

But my own problem is this girl i dated, i loved/love this girl beyond doubt like she's my weakness that i didn't deem it fit to penetrate her even though i explored the whole body from genesis to revelation, had a little problem with her and she calls it a quit...i have "tortured" myself to forget her but the love i have for her keeps wearyin me down...

I love my ego though i have tried reignitin the relationship but she doesn't seem interested again...cry

Abeg i need ur advice on final step to take cry
Re: by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2016

Re: by UndisputedBosom(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2016
Thanks buddy for the reply now i can totally cement my decision....once again thank you iLegend
Re: by samuelizko(m): 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2016
iLegend:

Learn to love someone else.

The more you keep loving her the more it freaks her out. Upgrade. Yeah, I know you love her. We always love things that are unattainable. That's why most women love good-bad-boys. They always try to keep him, but he's too stubborn to be kept. It's intriguing. She has 70% power and you have 30% of the power, so you're on the losing side.

If you call her to iron things out, then you're putting yourself in a typical rejection project.

Remove your heart from her and start enjoying life in front of her. You're not trying to make her jealous — you're living your life.

Focus on your education or make some money.
If I were in your shoe I'll get her back, but that's not something to fight for.

See her as a friend and treat her like "the love is gone" and you ain't coming back for her, and she'll start feeling something.

Don't force a women to love you. It doesn't work that way. If she's not in the mood to love back DON'T try to change it. Yeah, attraction is not a choice, but emotional and the one she had for you is gone. Acting like a good-bad-boy will bring it back. Apology and talking things out CAN'T.

My suggestion: free her.

egbon,, i hail oo..pls,help me with the part 2 sa..kindly forward it to my mail oloche.samuel@yahoo.com
Re: by vickodedon(m): 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
I don begin brain wash people daughters with the lines.. Damn sweet
Re: by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 23, 2016

Re: by vickodedon(m): 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2016
iLegend:

Abeg forgive them. No break anybody heart o! Cuz the technique here they make girls dey addicted to any guy wey sabi am mo! Hmm! My best friend younger sisters (two of them) they worry me make I cum shook, but I'm still thinking...
eeesshee baba. Teach me more
Re: by vickodedon(m): 10:07pm On Jul 23, 2016
hibiscus76:
chatting dirty is choice and not an obligation.. people like the Op be thinking so shallow because their compelling strategy worked on a few girls that decided to let loose their guard
all of una na d same. No form hard girl here

1 Like

Re: by Davland(m): 10:57pm On Jul 23, 2016
iLegend:

Hahaha! Is she good looking?
It's easy naaaaa!

Be naughty and don't reply always. Guys always rush to reply girls and it's boring. Learn to reply some msgs after a day or two. I do reply some messages after a year self. I do it a lot.

So use my SMH system (sexual misinterpretation (with) humor). Chat like a bad boy. At night ask her what she's doing with her hands. She'll probably say "chatting" and you you'll say, "Hmm! Only chatting? Naughty girls don't just chat with their hands o! They use it for other things too." wink

Just be naughty and with an "I don't give a fúck if offend her or not attitude." Offending a girl is the best thing a real man or a player can ever do, because he'll convert her anger to good emotions and love.

Don't ever start a message with hi or hello. Go STRAIGHT to the catchy punchline.

Sometimes the first thing I send a girl in the morning is "fúck you and your sexy lips — I can't wait to bite 'em. Hope no one raped you in your dreams last night?"

Boring guys will start with: how was your night?

Listen, I have mastered the system, so I don't memorize I just say what's on my mind. Some days I chat boring chats.there are 7 girls I haven't replied their messages, cuz they're too boring.

They keep sending me "how was your night?, have you eaten? Them be my mother? I want caring people, but not too caring. Even my mum pisses me off sometimes, cuz she's too caring. She treats me like a Prince. I love her to pieces, but she should reduce the amount of attention she gives me. When the love is too much it gets the opposite effect.

Chat naughty and if you get stuck I might help if I have spare time.

Now you can reply her with:
You: I only know of Dami Duro by Davido, are you Davido's cousin?
She: Confused, laughs or ask a strange question:
You: Hahaha, See ya head naughty girl. I heard you're married?
She: Nooo o! Where you hear that one? Or whatever comes out of her mouth.
You: I was only pulling your legs — Oya close your legs make I go see wetin I no suppose see. grin

Improvise my brother. I have at least 10 different replies if I were in your shoe.

Keep it fun and naughty, then don't reply when she asks another question. Go offline and reply in some minutes, an hour or two with something naughty. Once in a while reply like a pastor and act all spiritual and Godly. Then, turn naughty again.

Interchange from SMH (the naughty chat) to matured guys chatting. (The boring chat).

It's in you. Just follow your instinct and no worry if you fúck up, cuz it's allowed. Man wey no fúck up no be man at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adorable Prewedding Photos Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Oyinbo Boyfriend / Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.