Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (41624 Views)

The Diary Of A Husband, His Girl, Woman...and Wife. / The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman / "The Right Way To CHAT/TEXT With A Girl That Will Make Her Find You Attractive" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 01, 2016

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Cutehector(m): 10:10am On Jun 01, 2016
Obontami does not go through all these hogwash.

Be like obontami

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by iceberylin(m): 10:15am On Jun 01, 2016
THE SEXUAL PART WORKS A LOT.... TESTED wink

3 Likes

Re: by macaranta(m): 10:18am On Jun 01, 2016
iLegend:
[MEN] MUST READ: How to chat with a girl/woman and get her hooked

Is your chat boring and mundane?

PLEASE STOP READING.
This is too long for you, it's not for everyone, it's only for those who want to improve the way they chat with women. PLEASE STOP.

You can never regret the content of this gibberish, but I'm happy most of you won't read it. Let the knowledge be only for a few.

Psychology of a Woman with a Whatsapp or Any Chat Apps on Her Phone.

The reason why a girl chats dirty with one guy and chats clean with another guy is caused by the guy.
Re-read that line again (slooowly and allooooow it to siiiiiiiiink in youuuuuuuur braiiiiiiin).

When a girl notices you see her as a good girl, she'll act as a good girl towards you, either online or offline.
(If you belong here, you're in trouble. Talking about sex with her will get her angry).

When a girl notices you see her as a bad girl she'll act as a naughty girl towards you, be it online or offline.
(If you belong here, you're in good shape. Talking about sex with her will get her hot and ho.rny).

So, men are the cause why women chat the way they chat with them online and offline.

Any man who chats clean and nice with a woman is a boring chat(ter). PERIOD.

Any man who chats dirty and humorously with a woman is a fun chat(ter). PERIOD.

Assume every girl is a naughty girl and chat humorously naughty with them and you'll be surprised. I promise.

If you've been chatting a boring chat changing to this style over night will be surprising to her. Some girls will be shocked, while others will be wowed. Start slow and take one step at a time for the boring chatters. If she's a new bae, then fire down. First impression matters.

Are you tired of read? Then quit for your own good.
(C ya head u wan finish everything - baddo).

Listen guys, I'll post some of my chats with women and I'll explain how women select who to chat with. Women don't ignore my messages, they anticipate my replies which I never do and if I try to reply it'll be after some minutes, hours, a day or a month; sometimes a year. The lucky ones, I reply them almost immediately; but only if I'm free.

The games they play on men need to be reversed. When you have a lot of women to chat with and they enjoy your conversation you won't be fixated on a girl's reply. You're too busy to even remember she exist.

Solution to this problems

There are only 3 good girls/women left in this world and they are your mother, your blood sisters and Keyshia Cole.

Despite how churchistic a girl is, remember she's a naughty girl. Don't EVER be deceived. The only difference is she's more decent and more reserved, but her heart/mind is naughty; all she needs is a good-bad guy who'll trigger her instinct in secret — as long as nobody knows about it. Your phone and fingers can do the magic.

Starting from today see every girl as a naughty girl waiting for a naughty boy to activate her naughtiness.

When you have these mindsets women will always reply your messages.

Note: You'll come in contact with girls that don't believe this sh!t, but deep down this sh!t is real. Her inhibition is just too much and can be annihilated by a real man.

Boring Chat VS Interesting Chat

The rule here is use sexual+misinterpretation+humors [S+M+H]. Look for a key word in her message or speech to trigger the sexual humor, then turn it upside down. Make no sense out of it, but it'll make sense to her.

Remember Rule 1. Never give a woman a direct answer, except it's a capital NO.

(These replies will sound very childish to some men/women. It works in practical, but looks stupid when teaching them. Whatever works, works. It doesn't matter how it sounds).

Let's Get Started

She: Hi
You: Hi or Hello or Hey [boring]
You: Sorry, do you mean Hi-tension pole? [fun] or
You: No, I'm not Hi(gh), I don't drink. [fun] ) (it doesn't matter if you drink or not).

She: Where are you (now)?
You: I'm in the house or... [boring]
You: I'm in Boko Haram's camp; we're doing a training there. Are you coming? [fun]

She: How was your day?
You: Fine [boring]
You: Day break? C'mon can't do it till day break na! U want make my strength finish? [fun] or
You: My day has broken. Please help me fix it. [fun]
You: (My day don break — abeg come patch am for me). [fun]

She: How was your night?
You: Fine or Cool or Wonderful etc [boring]
You: I'm not wearing any 'night gown.' I'm nakèd. You too like night, u be witch. [fun]
You: Night? My night is wearing a gown [fun].

She: What are you doing?
You: I'm sleeping, eating etc [boring]
You: I'm doing a goat [fun]
You: I'm doing drugs [fun]
You: I'm doing it from behind [fun]
You: I'm doing exactly what I did by this time last week [fun]. Do you remember?

She: What do you do for a living?
You: I'm into business or [boring]
You: I do hiring and firing [fun]
You: I do Boko Haram's recruitment; I know you want to join [fun]
You: I do dogs, I do pussy (I mean that small animal), but most times it depends on my mood. [fun]

She: How's your family?
You: Amily? No, she's not my house help [fun]

She: Where have you been.
You: Sorry, I have not being around [borong]
You: I've been to hell and back [fun]
You: Bean? No, I like beans gimme rice [fun]

She: What's your name?
You: My name is iLegend [boring]
You: I lost my name during Nigerian/Biafran war. I'll soon get a new one. What's yours? [fun]

She: Are you sleeping?
You: No, I'm not [boring]
You: No, I'm snoring [fun]
You: No, I'm dreaming [fun]
You: No, I'm dancing shoki wanna join? [fun]

Note: After these childish chat techniques you should chat some boring chats, then bring in the childish chat again, especially when she's asking you a question you don't want to answer.

During bed time ask her if she's alone? If yes, ask: Bae, I khow the color of the pant your wearing, but I won't tell you before you think I'm a juju priest. She'll insist you tell her, then you say, naughty girl, "you're not wearing any panties." Then, change the topic or ask: Bae, 'morrow bring all your dirty undies I'll wash them for you; I just bought a washing machine. Oh! Wait: which is your favorite color? Don't tell me it pink o!? Else I'll spank ya ass.

Send all the questions woman ask you while chatting or during oral conversation and I'll show you how to reply them in a fun way. You already know the boring ways.

The End

iLegend.

A crate of origin for u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Tafari1(m): 10:38am On Jun 01, 2016
Cutehector:
Obontami does not go through all these hogwash.

Be like obontami
Why should you call someone's write up hogwash? That's rude

15 Likes

Re: by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:09am On Jun 01, 2016
i'm not going to condemn your writeup! Its left for the populace to make their choice either to dilute it or throw it through the backyard!

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 01, 2016

Re: by macaranta(m): 11:54am On Jun 01, 2016
iLegend:

Cool. Please help me delete some parts of your quotes. Delete the part two; I'll post it later thanks.
Done
Re: by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
ilegend. Ur head get oil

2 Likes

Re: by Dannidom(m): 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
How do you answer 'How did you get my no' undecided
Re: by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 01, 2016

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: by smellingmenses: 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
iLegend:
[MEN] MUST READ: How to chat with a girl/woman and get her hooked

Part 1

Is your chat boring and mundane?

PLEASE STOP READING.
This is too long for you, it's not for everyone, it's only for those who want to improve the way they chat with women. PLEASE STOP.

You can never regret the content of this gibberish, but I'm happy most of you won't read it. Let the knowledge be only for a few.

Psychology of a Woman with a Whatsapp or Any Chat Apps on Her Phone.

The reason why a girl chats dirty with one guy and chats clean with another guy is caused by the guy.
Re-read that line again (slooowly and allooooow it to siiiiiiiiink in youuuuuuuur braiiiiiiin).

When a girl notices you see her as a good girl, she'll act as a good girl towards you, either online or offline.
(If you belong here, you're in trouble. Talking about sex with her will get her angry).

When a girl notices you see her as a bad girl she'll act as a naughty girl towards you, be it online or offline.
(If you belong here, you're in good shape. Talking about sex with her will get her hot and ho.rny).

So, men are the cause why women chat the way they chat with them online and offline.

Any man who chats clean and nice with a woman is a boring chat(ter). PERIOD.

Any man who chats dirty and humorously with a woman is a fun chat(ter). PERIOD.

Assume every girl is a naughty girl and chat humorously naughty with them and you'll be surprised. I promise.

If you've been chatting a boring chat changing to this style over night will be surprising to her. Some girls will be shocked, while others will be wowed. Start slow and take one step at a time for the boring chatters. If she's a new bae, then fire down. First impression matters.

Are you tired of read? Then quit for your own good.
(C ya head u wan finish everything - baddo).

Listen guys, I'll post some of my chats with women and I'll explain how women select who to chat with. Women don't ignore my messages, they anticipate my replies which I never do and if I try to reply it'll be after some minutes, hours, a day or a month; sometimes a year. The lucky ones, I reply them almost immediately; but only if I'm free.

The games they play on men need to be reversed. When you have a lot of women to chat with and they enjoy your conversation you won't be fixated on a girl's reply. You're too busy to even remember she exist.

Solution to this problems

There are only 3 good girls/women left in this world and they are your mother, your blood sisters and Keyshia Cole.

Despite how churchistic a girl is, remember she's a naughty girl. Don't EVER be deceived. The only difference is she's more decent and more reserved, but her heart/mind is naughty; all she needs is a good-bad guy who'll trigger her instinct in secret — as long as nobody knows about it. Your phone and fingers can do the magic.

Starting from today see every girl as a naughty girl waiting for a naughty boy to activate her naughtiness.

When you have these mindsets women will always reply your messages.

Note: You'll come in contact with girls that don't believe this sh!t, but deep down this sh!t is real. Her inhibition is just too much and can be annihilated by a real man.

Boring Chat VS Interesting Chat

The rule here is use sexual+misinterpretation+humors [S+M+H]. Look for a key word in her message or speech to trigger the sexual humor, then turn it upside down. Make no sense out of it, but it'll make sense to her.

Remember Rule 1. Never give a woman a direct answer, except it's a capital NO.

(These replies will sound very childish to some men/women. It works in practical, but looks stupid when teaching them. Whatever works, works. It doesn't matter how it sounds).

Let's Get Started

She: Hi
You: Hi or Hello or Hey [boring]
You: Sorry, do you mean Hi-tension pole? [fun] or
You: No, I'm not Hi(gh), I don't drink. [fun] ) (it doesn't matter if you drink or not).

She: Where are you (now)?
You: I'm in the house or... [boring]
You: I'm in Boko Haram's camp; we're doing a training there. Are you coming? [fun]

She: How was your day?
You: Day break? C'mon can't do it till day break na! U want make my strength finish? [fun] or
You: My day has broken. Please help me fix it. [fun]
You: (My day don break — abeg come patch am for me). [fun]

She: How was your night?
You: Fine or Cool or Wonderful etc [boring]
You: I'm not wearing any 'night gown.' I'm nakèd. You too like night, u be witch. [fun]
You: Night? My night is wearing a gown [fun].

She: What are you doing?
You: I'm sleeping, eating etc [boring]
You: I'm doing a goat [fun]
You: I'm doing drugs [fun]
You: I'm doing it from behind [fun]
You: I'm doing exactly what I did by this time last week [fun]. Do you remember?

She: What do you do for a living?
You: I'm into business or [boring]
You: I do hiring and firing [fun]
You: I do Boko Haram's recruitment; I know you want to join [fun]
You: I do dogs, I do pussy (I mean that small animal), but most times it depends on my mood. [fun]

She: How's your family?
You: Amily? No, she's not my house help [fun]

She: Where have you been.
You: Sorry, I have not being around [borong]
You: I've been to hell and back [fun]
You: Bean? No, I like beans gimme rice [fun]

She: What's your name?
You: My name is iLegend [boring]
You: I lost my name during Nigerian/Biafran war. I'll soon get a new one. What's yours? [fun]

She: Are you sleeping?
You: No, I'm not [boring]
You: No, I'm snoring [fun]
You: No, I'm dreaming [fun]
You: No, I'm dancing shoki wanna join? [fun]

Note: After these childish chat techniques you should chat some boring chats, then bring in the childish chat again, especially when she's asking you a question you don't want to answer.

During bed time ask her if she's alone? If yes, ask: Bae, I khow the color of the pant your wearing, but I won't tell you before you think I'm a juju priest. She'll insist you tell her, then you say, naughty girl, "you're not wearing any panties." Then, change the topic or ask: Bae, 'morrow bring all your dirty undies I'll wash them for you; I just bought a washing machine. Oh! Wait: which is your favorite color? Don't tell me it pink o!? Else I'll spank ya ass.

Send all the questions woman ask you while chatting or during oral conversation and I'll show you how to reply them in a fun way. You already know the boring ways.

The End Wait for part2

iLegend.

Re: by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
After applying all the funny chats some gals will still reply with, "LOL". wat can someone do in dat scenario!

7 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jun 01, 2016

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: by vislabraye(m): 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
iLegend:

From post office. (NIPOST)
It's was sent to me by DHL or FedEx
From Buhari
From Asari Dokubo
From Boko Haram
From Niger Delta Avengers

Just give her a stup!d answer. NEVER EVER tell her the source. Never give her a reasonable answer. Women love it subconsciously. It's called intrigue and suspense.

She: 'How did you get my no'?
Me: I picked it from a trash can (dustbin) in Ajegunle. Do you go there often? Never-mind. How is life?

I like your humour. It works very well but it should be used at the right time.
Creativity is also allowed..
Re: by hibiscus76(f): 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
I derive joy disappointing people like the op. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2016

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by Dannidom(m): 3:32pm On Jun 01, 2016
iLegend:

From post office. (NIPOST)
It's was sent to me by DHL or FedEx
From Buhari
From Asari Dokubo
From Boko Haram
From Niger Delta Avengers

Just give her a stup!d answer. NEVER EVER tell her the source. Never give her a reasonable answer. Women love it subconsciously. It's called intrigue and suspense.

She: 'How did you get my no'?
Me: I picked it from a trash can (dustbin) in Ajegunle. Do you go there often? Never-mind. How is life?

persistent ones nko
Re: by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 01, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 01, 2016

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: by edetty(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Tafari1:
Why should you call someone's write up hogwash? That's rude
because that's what it is,not all girl's brains are wired the same,u only do dis to someone who is either very naughty, has the tendency to,or someone u are already used to that permits it,,else u will be blocked immediately.. no apologies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Rexhenrex(m): 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
hibiscus76:
I derive joy disappointing people like the op. grin grin
lmao...but sweety it works there must be a guy that makes u unconsciously chat dirty.

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 01, 2016

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Iphesure212(m): 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
iLegend:

You can't manage a little ego? Were you born through the anus? Which school did you attend? All your lecturers need to be held responsible.

It's not your fault. I know you're smart, but you're beginning to disappoint me.

Anyways! Have a nice day, and stay outta troubles!
Oga calm down, you are too insulting.
Re: by edetty(m): 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
iLegend:

You can't manage a little ego? Were you born through the anus? Which school did you attend? All your lecturers need to be held responsible.

It's not your fault. I know you're smart, but you're beginning to disappoint me.

Anyways! Have a nice day, and stay outta troubles!
calling someone names and indirectly insulting along with it,,,to intimidate doesn't make ur point any more valid,so,.,.,,,,am not surprised,, happens alot, folks using intimidation to win a debate or argument.

2 Likes

Re: by hibiscus76(f): 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
Rexhenrex:
lmao...but sweety it works there must be a guy that makes u unconsciously chat dirty.
chatting dirty is choice and not an obligation.. people like the Op be thinking so shallow because their compelling strategy worked on a few girls that decided to let loose their guard

4 Likes

Re: by edetty(m): 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
Iphesure212:
Oga calm down, you are too insulting.
thanks,,,seems I bruised his ego
Re: by hibiscus76(f): 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
iLegend:

You're a lady! So, I won't take you seriously on this matter. I'll only fvck you good and pass you to my friends to f!nger. Then, you'll come back begging for more.

Sweetie, no offense though!

Joy? I love that word. Mine has a stick.
Wanna play with it? Never-mind, you can't handle it.

I'm beginning to like you, bae.
Very dry... its high time you started thinking with your brains OP and not with what you have btw your legs...that way you'll succeed in life..
See how you devoted so much time making researches and coming up with this very long note and all for what?? Some thread teaching people how to convince ladies to have an explicit chat..is that all you have upstairs? Come on, this is a jet age..all I'm saying is invest your time thinking of innovations joor

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: by peterdadevelope(m): 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
hibiscus76:

Very dry... its high time you started thinking with your brains OP and not with what you have btw your legs...that way you'll succeed in life..
See how you devoted so much time making researches and coming up with this very long note and all for what?? Some thread teaching people how to convince ladies to have an explicit chat..is that all you have upstairs? Come on, this is a jet age..all I'm saying is invest your time thinking of innovations joor

#word

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2016

7 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2016

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS / Man Asks Wife On A Date At Their Minibar At Home (Pictures) / How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.