Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers (52074 Views)

PHOTOS: Amina Mohammed Visits Niger Delta Creeks On New Year Day / Military Kills 114 Militants In Ogun And Lagos Creeks - Today.ng / Don’t Push Us To Another War, Northern Group Cautions Ipob & N’delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by cktheluckyman: 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
dulux07:

Really undecided, the same thing they said back then about asari dokubo and his team during obasanjo tenure, the same thing was said about bokoharam during GeJ tenure. What can we say abt them now. undecided

There is no terror group our soldiers cant match, its just a matter of time, intelligence and motivation.
Did Obasanjo capture Asari Dokubo in warfare?

2 Likes

Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by Skipuru(m): 3:41pm On Jun 01, 2016
abeg those soldiers wey dey die na my mate when we dey scout .

Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by ba7man(m): 3:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nairaland data base will be a good place to get information on the NDA and their supporters.

2 Likes

Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by wristbangle: 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
Love Machine:
The Nigerian army should show us bullet wounds and autopsy from corpses of soldiers recovered from niger delta.At least,that will proof that ND killed them.

I am expecting the autopsy result from both party to know who is saying the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 01, 2016
What is the status of the gun boats that were used to carry the soldiers before their deaths?Were they in good condition or they are some of those substandard aircrafts the former chief of defense,Alex badeh bought to fight BH?

1 Like

Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by globa: 3:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
A qoute by Mandela "if you want to make peace with your enemy, you have to work with your enemy. Then he becomes your partner". PMB please make peace and dialogue it is not stupidity but wisdom.

1 Like

Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by achi4u(m): 3:50pm On Jun 01, 2016
Who do we believe now?
Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by Pedropa: 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
Just that this same military are good in killing unarmed protesters. Rest in peace to the dead as u died on the course of duty and maybe couldn't have rejected being drafted to the creeks even if u wanted.

I believe some survivors there won't go to that creek again. They'll rather shoot u that go back to experience such struggle with the water again.
Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by Princewill1(m): 3:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
HtwoOw:
They had time to count bodies but didn't take picture of the men in camo and their id cards which would have been verifiable

Avengers kor

Cowarders ni

Yeye pipu

DabullIT he don Tay wetin dey sup
Zombie! Na people like you that Lie Mohammed dey take shine!

The fishermen that help rescued the soldiers will know the actual number of soldiers that died and these fishmen are NDA kinsmen.The story will be everywhere in that coastal community in Bayelsa.It is not a secret!

1 Like

Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by Tjessa(m): 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
thaoriginator:
So Niger Delta Agbero want me to believe this crap.. Ok I don hear o..

Sooner you'll start begging or screaming blue murder..
I pity you if you ever for your life believe nigeria Army

2 Likes

Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by sokera: 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2016
Project400:

The report says "not fewer than 50"
they should give us pictures of they should keep shut ... We can't be deceived by their local tactics ... They will all die in the creek
Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by GWMI(m): 3:56pm On Jun 01, 2016
Buhari is an hypocrite.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by tdayof(m): 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
Why using the Army in a place like that? What happened to the Navy SBS? and seems someone is getting scared already.
Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by Pyno30: 3:58pm On Jun 01, 2016
talktonase:
This is what happens when you fetch troops that are local champions on land and try to use them on water.
when you give a fulani man gun and uniform and he forgets he don't have the skills that it takes to swim.

1 Like

Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by Greenback: 4:01pm On Jun 01, 2016
Stuppid fishermen

1 Like

Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by hakanai(m): 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
Project400:

The report says "not fewer than 50"

Okay o! Yet they speak in denial of what the army said , as if they know the exact numbers. If they took time to know the dead were more than 3 soldiers and It could have being greater than 100,If not for fishermen.They may as well just wait count give us actual number nah!

You see propaganda get as e be. Giving us that ambiguous number is a ploy to provide room for deniability if caught pants down lying. Its simple wayo. Just like you are already stressing or using now.Not stating exactly but you know the NA are lying.

I mean Won't it be easier if you said, I believe more than 3 soldiers died? Than Pushing it high to achieve the enormous figure and all that success crap.
Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by billyG(m): 4:02pm On Jun 01, 2016
This is a Big pfucking Lie!How can 50 soldiers in life vests in a Boat just drown & d NDA did not shoot @ them.

1 Like

Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by Elliot2(m): 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
Chiboboski:
Is this war properganda or what? All these people blowing the fan for the NDA are clearly not from Niger Delta. They should visit the North east to see the devastation of war. No one would be comfortable to be in a country where the government chickens out at any threat and opt for dialogue. If its true we lost 50 soldiers then we are in for massive reaction.
come bros, u blind? did the NDA claim they drown the soldiers?

2 Likes

Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by tete7000(m): 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2016
Why has the avengers started caring for Nigerians? They sounded too concerned for the lives of Nigerian soldiers.
Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by ayindejimmy(m): 4:07pm On Jun 01, 2016
Now, I'm supposed to believe some violent Militants over the NA defending out territory.
No pictures, no collaborators just some criminal's word?
Nice try
Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by TheEclectic: 4:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
Kashif:
Avengers telling us that our soldiers cannot swim? Nonsense!

Yes, they can't swim. Many can't swim!
Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by Generalkorex(m): 4:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
kenny987:

I tell u! Not also forgetting the 7 DSS members that went on a mission of no return for d past 8 months and till date family members have heard nothing neither is there any public information or statement to that effect.

http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/05/8-months-after-7-dss-officers-went.html

you mean those one wey don die for ishawo
Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by kizitoik2004(m): 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2016
This is what we keep seeing in this country, people in positions of authority lying to save faces. Just imaging the disparity 50 to 3 as reported by burutai. I wonder the level of education grants available to the people providing this country with loads of wealth. God help us
Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by byteem: 4:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
dulux07:

Really undecided, the same thing they said back then about asari dokubo and his team during obasanjo tenure, the same thing was said about bokoharam during GeJ tenure. What can we say abt them now. undecided

There is no terror group our soldiers cant match, its just a matter of time, intelligence and motivation.

SO HOW MANY MORE SOLDIERS NEED TO DIE BEFORE THAT TIME REACHES...
Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by Clinton594(m): 4:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
Nigeria ahhhhh, why send foot soldiers for what is navy's specialty
Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by osibembem: 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2016
dulux07:

leave dem make dem dey smart, dis time timaya go sing "dem don kill dem mama" part 2, because if d fishes go die too, wen dog wen die him nor dey hear d master call.

1 Like

Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Imagine carrying hausa-fulani soldiers who has never seen a river in their life to go and fight on water!!! smh at the cluelessness of this regime.To think it was the same poor villagers they are persecuting in the search for tompolo that saved lots of them
This post reek of poo.
Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by Izonpikin: 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2016
promisechild:
don't be cajoled by the Avengers they are just trying to appeal to our emotions. what is our business if the NA are dying. It is the duty of NA to defend the sovereignty of the country because it resides in them. NDA your days are numbered on earth I know you guys are on nairaland but I bet you guys will not see the end of this movie.
it is not worth it for our military men to die over an issue that can be solved by dialogues and a referendum...i dont know why we have to be foolish to solve intricate issues... angry angry...why must military men die when resource control/regionalism can be practiced...whats wrong with this country......do you know what 50 military men can do to protect nigeria in other ways/.....
Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by TheEclectic: 4:43pm On Jun 01, 2016
dipznano:
Smh, Soldiers still drown in the 21st century?
How the 4k did they make the military?

Well it's 9ja, won't be surprised if some naval officers can't swim! angry

Or better still, the avengers should say something reasonable grin

It sounds funny and ridiculous but true. Most naval officers can't swim. The few that can manage to swim are just child's play. They can't even stay submerged in water for one minute. I say this authoritatively because I'm a barrack boy with military background.
Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by africanman85: 4:44pm On Jun 01, 2016
How can your fellow human send you on a suicide mission ? Knowing that you have family to cater for while he is in aso rock enjoying all the goodies with his family and some fools here supporting Bubu blindly because they are not your brothers. I pity for Nigeria. Remember that there families are there crying.
Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by saintkeppy(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Pictures of 50 bodies of drowned soldiers or idontbelievit. Weytin be the hand work of Navy? Ahbi dem just dey white uniform siddon for office? No be small water the soldiers dey face o! .....that terrain is difficult, so many nkoro & its not easy for a 1st timer to master the sea route just like that, i tell you!
Re: 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers by promisechild(m): 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2016
Izonpikin:
it is not worth it for our military men to die over an issue that can be solved by dialogues and a referendum...i dont know why we have to be foolish to solve intricate issues... angry angry...why must military men die when resource control/regionalism can be practiced...whats wrong with this country......do you know what 50 military men can do to protect nigeria in other ways/.....
my brother do you really know what you are saying? dialogue gini? with criminals right? my brother it is a no no agenda for the government to dialogue with these criminals. The painful part here is that the innocent ones in that region will surely bear the bruise of these criminals. No sect can ever hold a government for a ransom.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Members Surrender To Troops As They Rescue More Villagers .. Photos / Seyi Makinde Visits Obasanjo, Says AGF Lacks Power To Declare Amotekun Illegal / Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.