Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

President Buhari Is One Year In Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Is One Year In Office (575 Views)

Governor Obaseki Celebrates One Year In Office, Akeredolu & Amaechi Spotted (Pic / Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office / Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Is One Year In Office by ashson: 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2016
President Buhari is one Year in Office

When I voted for Muhammadu Buhari during the 2015 elections, I wasn't expecting a miracle. I wasn't expecting that all our aged-long problems would disappear within a year or two.

I simply wanted an honest President; a committed and sincere president. A president I can trust with my life and those of other Nigerians.

I wasn't looking for someone who had solutions to all our problems, but a president who was determined, who was ready to sacrifice anything and everything to find solutions for all our problems.

As I watched Mr. President delivered his address this morning, I felt assured; reassured that I found that President in Muhammadu Buhari.

But I also felt ashamed, so ashamed. Ashamed that Muhammadu Buhari, a 74 year old accomplished gentleman, is sacrificing his health for mine. He's sacrificing his comfort for mine. He's sacrificing his today for my tomorrow. His everything for my something.

With a heavy heart, I extend my apology sir. I'm so sorry sir. That at this moment of your life, when you should be at the comfort of your retirement, we had to forcefully pull you out to come and solve the problems we created for ourselves.

Dear God! Bless our President; our true Baba, with the health, the wisdom, the strength and the courage to successfully discharge the great responsibilities you placed on his shoulders

Happy Democracy!!!
Re: President Buhari Is One Year In Office by chriskosherbal(m): 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2016
Is ok
Re: President Buhari Is One Year In Office by ashson: 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
Yeah

(1) (Reply)

We Will Not Negotiate With FG – Niger Delta Avengers / 5 Ways Buhari Has ‘changed’ Doing Business In Nigeria / Buhari’s Medical Trip, An Embarrassment To Nigeria — Okurounmu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.