Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Jonathan's Corruption Far Better Than Buhari's Integrity- Senator Ogunwale - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Corruption Far Better Than Buhari's Integrity- Senator Ogunwale (1442 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Buhari - Fani Kayode / NOI POLL: Nigerians Rate Osinbajo Higher Than Buhari / Kperogi Farook Rubbishes Buhari's Integrity - Indicts Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan's Corruption Far Better Than Buhari's Integrity- Senator Ogunwale by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 02, 2016

Re: Jonathan's Corruption Far Better Than Buhari's Integrity- Senator Ogunwale by HungerBAD: 6:53am On Jun 02, 2016
Clown

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Corruption Far Better Than Buhari's Integrity- Senator Ogunwale by klassykute(m): 6:54am On Jun 02, 2016
see cuss my God .. dem no dey tell mi dis one
Re: Jonathan's Corruption Far Better Than Buhari's Integrity- Senator Ogunwale by princemillla(m): 6:55am On Jun 02, 2016
Thus is purely our national treasure looter's Hymn.

They hate doing the right thing. Fantastically corrupt Nigerian
Re: Jonathan's Corruption Far Better Than Buhari's Integrity- Senator Ogunwale by nrexzy: 6:58am On Jun 02, 2016
U wan b like d bastard son fayose abi?? Keep running ur mouth
Re: Jonathan's Corruption Far Better Than Buhari's Integrity- Senator Ogunwale by kossyablaze(m): 6:58am On Jun 02, 2016
I completely concor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Corruption Far Better Than Buhari's Integrity- Senator Ogunwale by kossyablaze(m): 7:00am On Jun 02, 2016
HungerBAD:
Clown
clown? For selective probe? U are fantastically corrupt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Corruption Far Better Than Buhari's Integrity- Senator Ogunwale by assu2013(m): 7:07am On Jun 02, 2016
Totally agree espcaily his ministers Eg Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaech

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Corruption Far Better Than Buhari's Integrity- Senator Ogunwale by Splinz(m): 7:33am On Jun 02, 2016
Thank you jare. Who has integrity epp? It's as useless as the word "poo".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Corruption Far Better Than Buhari's Integrity- Senator Ogunwale by asadike(f): 7:36am On Jun 02, 2016
Gbam! See as truth stand out like prick.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Corruption Far Better Than Buhari's Integrity- Senator Ogunwale by bonechamberlain(m): 7:37am On Jun 02, 2016
With buhari and all his integrity Nigerians are suffering more than the Israelites thousands of years back. As far as I am concerned with the level of suffering being experienced buharis govt is more corrupt than gej govt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan's Corruption Far Better Than Buhari's Integrity- Senator Ogunwale by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 02, 2016
Utter trash
Re: Jonathan's Corruption Far Better Than Buhari's Integrity- Senator Ogunwale by attackgat: 7:58am On Jun 02, 2016
Let's assume that Jonathan was corrupt and Buhari is not but only one of them can be president:

{GEJ= Boko Haram insurgency but reduced herdsmen attacks

Buhari = Increased Herdsmen attacks but but reduced Boko haram insurgency}

{GEJ= Economy growing at an average of 6% a year

Buhari= Economy grew by less than 1% in his first year}

{GEJ= Pure water N5, bag of Rice N7000, Basket of Tomato N5000, Dollar N150, Pound 250,

Buhari= pure water N15, bag of Rice N15,000, basket of Tomato N30,000, Dollar N400, Pounds N500}

{GEJ= stability in the Niger-Delta region and reduced agitation for Biafra.

Buhari= Increase in Niger-Delta militancy and global Biafran agitation}

Since the suffering of Nigerians will get worse under Buhari, what is the point of Buhari? What is the point of the anti-Corruption war when life will be 3 times as hard for the average Nigerian under Buhari than it was under GEJ?

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Corruption Far Better Than Buhari's Integrity- Senator Ogunwale by godoluwa(m): 8:01am On Jun 02, 2016
bonechamberlain:
With buhari and all his integrity Nigerians are suffering more than the Israelites thousands of years back. As far as I am concerned with the level of suffering being experienced buharis govt is more corrupt than gej govt
U are blessed

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Corruption Far Better Than Buhari's Integrity- Senator Ogunwale by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 02, 2016
Mad man talking
Re: Jonathan's Corruption Far Better Than Buhari's Integrity- Senator Ogunwale by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 02, 2016
attackgat:
Let's assume that Jonathan was corrupt and Buhari is not but only one of them can be president:

{GEJ= Boko Haram insurgency but reduced herdsmen attacks

Buhari = Increased Herdsmen attacks but but reduced Boko haram insurgency}

{GEJ= Economy growing at an average of 6% a year

Buhari= Economy grew by less than 1% in his first year}

{GEJ= Pure water N5, bag of Rice N7000, Basket of Tomato N5000, Dollar N150, Pound 250,

Buhari= pure water N15, bag of Rice N15,000, basket of Tomato N30,000, Dollar N400, Pounds N500}

{GEJ= stability in the Niger-Delta region and reduced agitation for Biafra.

Buhari= Increase in Niger-Delta militancy and global Biafran agitation}

Since the suffering of Nigerians will get worse under Buhari, what is the point of Buhari? What is the point of the anti-Corruption war when life will be 3 times as for the average Nigerian under Buhari than it was under GEJ?

Poor and shallow analysis. Mischievous as well.

GEJ started borrowing to pay salaries from early 2015. Including borrowing to pay recurrent expenditure.

They had run the country down that much.

The years of plundering were beginning to show but LUCKILY for him, he lost the election. If he had been there it would have been worse.

When next you want to assess a 1 year old govt, try and indicate the crude oil price as at June 2014 and compare to the current price.

Also include what they call transmission lags.

Also remember that Jonathan's government started the devaluation of the naira. Less than a quarter after he left, the CBN introduced the restricted items list and devalued a second time because the foreign reserves continued going down.

This is what set the stage for the mess we are in.

However, I believe the current govt can move faster in some areas. Their response to the increased herdsmen clashes is also rubbish.

But Jonathan clearly started the rot.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan's Corruption Far Better Than Buhari's Integrity- Senator Ogunwale by 7lives: 9:35am On Jun 02, 2016
Activa:

Poor and shallow analysis. Mischievous as well.

GEJ started borrowing to pay salaries from early 2015. Including borrowing to pay recurrent expenditure.

They had run the country down that much.

The years of plundering were beginning to show but LUCKILY for him, he lost the election. If he had been there it would have been worse.

When next you want to assess a 1 year old govt, try and indicate the crude oil price as at June 2014 and compare to the current price.

Also include what they call transmission lags.

Also remember that Jonathan's government started the devaluation of the naira. Less than a quarter after he left, the CBN introduced the restricted items list and devalued a second time because the foreign reserves continued going down.

This is what set the stage for the mess we are in.

However, I believe the current govt can move faster in some areas. Their response to the increased herdsmen clashes is also rubbish.

But Jonathan clearly started the rot.

You did not mention the 40 billion dollar debt that was also amassed by that wasteful government, I tell you bro I bless the name of the Lord every morning for removing the yoke that PDP has turn themselves into in the lives on Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan's Corruption Far Better Than Buhari's Integrity- Senator Ogunwale by bamosagie(m): 10:08am On Jun 02, 2016
Senator Felix Kolawole Ogunwale popularly known as JUMOKOL represented Osun Central Senatorial District in the National Assembly from 2003- 2007. In this interview with TEMIDAYO AKINSUYI, he speaks on his aspirations and views on the state of the nation. Excerpts:

Not much has been heard from you since you left the Senate in 2007. What have you been into?

I have devoted my time into taking care of my people. As you know, I am not much of a politician but a welfarist. Recently, I am being asked by my leaders and teeming supporters in Osun state to come out for the governorship election. And my posters are already out.

What areas did you impact positively on the lives of the people of Osun when you served them in the Senate to make them want to vote you as governor if picked by your party?

I did a lot for my people in Osun, especially in Osun Central Senatorial District. The records are there till today. I just wish you can come to Osun and interview the people on the streets about my performance during my time in the Senate. That will be better than whatsoever I am telling you now. It won’t speak well for me to be speaking or praising myself. Let the people I served pass judgement on achievements whether it is good or bad.

Why do you want to become the governor?

I have not told you that I want to become governor. I said my leaders persuaded me to come out. They said judging by my performance when I was in the Senate, I should be able to win the gubernatorial election in Osun. They also said that they believe that I have what it takes to make significant impact on the lives of the people of Osun, which has been lost since this present government in Osun came into place.

How will you rate the performance of the incumbent governor, Rauf Aregbesola?

It has been woeful; a very dismal performance. Come to Osun and see things for yourself. Don’t just rely on what you read in the media or what I am saying to you here. Just come to Osun and see how people are hungry and angry. The poor are getting poorer and the welfare of the masses is not given priority by the state government. The state government got itself involved in massive borrowing in the name of infrastructural developments; yet we are unable to see any infrastructure. All we see is quiet governor going to office without the use of siren. Aside that, there is nothing on ground to show that we have a governor who cares about the welfare of the people. People are hungry. The normal vegetables called ‘gbure’ that people go into the bush to pluck and make garri is no longer there. The situation is that bad. Being a welfarist who places priority on the well-being of my people, I can’t just fold my hands and tolerate that.

Are you saying the situation is now worse when compared to the time of PDP was in power?

Everybody in Osun knows that the situation has been made worse since PDP was voted out of government. Just go to Osun and see things for yourself. The people in the state are now praying for (Olagunsoye) Oyinlola as Nigerians are now praying for (Goodluck) Jonathan now.

What made you think Nigerians are praying for Jonathan?

It is because if you say Jonathan is corrupt and a sachet of pure water was selling for N5 when he was president, but now under a president that has integrity, it is now N10. If you say Jonathan is corrupt, a dollar to naira was N150, now it is N400. If you say Jonathan is corrupt, a bag of rice is now N14,000 compared to N7,000 when Jonathan was president. I can go on and on. Then, I think if things were better under a president that they said is corrupt, we should bring back the corruption.

The ruling party promised change. Are you saying nothing has changed?

Which change? Nothing has happened. Instead of the positive things they promised, things are getting worse and worse. In fact, I believe President Muhammadu Buhari was never ready for governance. I don’t think he was ready to rule this country. He probably thought he was going to lose the election again. So, he doesn’t have any blueprint. That explains why he has been struggling since he was sworn-in. it is just typical of people that are surrounding him. They don’t usually achieve things as individuals. They may be using Lagos as a cover-up but we know how Lagosians are crying. They are ruling the people by force. But we believe that things will change very soon. There won’t be a repeat of (Funso ) Williams option in Osun.

What is your message to the people of Osun?

They should stand up and reject a government that cannot take good care of them; that has not made the issue of their welfare a priority. They should embrace anyone who comes their way and they believe can meet their yearnings and expectations.
- See more at: http://independentnig.com/2016/06/02/jonathans-corruption-far-better-than-buharis-integrity-ogunwale/#sthash.zlzTaUip.dpuf

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Kogi State House Of Assembly Complex Under Renovation / AGF Vs Senate : Presidency Apollogises To The Senate / Buhari Orders Probe Of Amaechi Over Judicial Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.