Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) (7107 Views)

Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online / A Date With Bolanle Ninalowo Or ₦200,000? See People's Reaction (Snapshots) / They Sleep With Girls To Take Their Star & Leave Them Struggling All Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) by Kaylexzy(m): 12:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Lol.... Wicked u cry
Re: The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) by mrkay101(m): 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ur cousin Get sense...

Theoretically thts how its meant to be but we all know its never gona be that way..
Re: The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) by soilsista(f): 2:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

S'thandwa! Where have you been? I've been asking about you. I took a break of a few months, just returned recently.

Le nna I was taking a break nyana but mine was shorter. I needed to live a little LOL! That mention by muntu wakho brought me back...

I see nothing has changed here undecided
Re: The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) by BrideOfDracula(f): 3:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
soilsista:

Le nna I was taking a break nyana but mine was shorter. I needed to live a little LOL! That mention by muntu wakho brought me back...

I see nothing has changed here undecided

Lol @ mention by muntu wam. Ngazodlala ngam la cheesy
I hope you're well. A break from here every now & then is great for the mind. So, what did you get up to while living? tongue
Re: The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) by jauntty: 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
waywardpikin:
So I was having a conversation with my tightest cousin who just finished his masters in the UK. We got talking and somehow our conversation delved into the topic of women. I found our conversation to be very enlightening and I thought to share it with you guys. What do you think? Do you agree with his position? Yay or nay?

Please this is not a female bashing thread. Just a platform for intelligent discourse.
I like that ur cousin, we share the same views.

I always tell my guys, CHASE UR DREAMS AND GIRLS WILL CHASE AFTER YOU. FACT!!!!!

My Life in Lagos has proven this fact right again and again
Re: The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) by waywardpikin: 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
jauntty:
I like that ur cousin, we share the same views.

I always tell my guys, CHASE UR DREAMS AND GIRLS WILL CHASE AFTER YOU. FACT!!!!!

My Life in Lagos has proven this fact right again and again

Care to share some instances to buttress your point?
Re: The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) by Qualer: 5:31am On Jun 03, 2016
soilsista:

Kanti uzifihle la? Kunini ngifunana nawe shocked shocked

You are missed kiss

where have you been hiding? so it's only when your sister shows face that you come out, ehn?

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) by Qualer: 5:35am On Jun 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
Long textbook cry cry

Re: The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=Qualer post=46222960][/quote]see ur face cheesy
Re: The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) by soilsista(f): 8:57am On Jun 03, 2016
Qualer:

where have you been hiding? so it's only when your sister shows face that you come out, ehn?
Isn't it I said I was taking a break? So you monitor our moves? Because your moniker does not look familiar at all...
Re: The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) by soilsista(f): 9:00am On Jun 03, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Lol @ mention by muntu wam. Ngazodlala ngam la cheesy
I hope you're well. A break from here every now & then is great for the mind. So, what did you get up to while living? tongue
Lol you ask too much. Bengi busy partying and chopping money tongue Angithi uyazi ukuthi social life, dololo! So nje...

Umuhle yazi embarassed
Re: The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:03am On Jun 03, 2016
soilsista:

Lol you ask too much. Bengi busy partying and chopping money tongue Angithi uyazi ukuthi social life, dololo! So nje...

Umuhle yazi embarassed

LMAO @ chopping money. Girl, ukuphi around PTA? Hope we can meet up one day smiley

Awww love, thanks. I've seen your pic before & you're a stunner yourself kiss
Re: The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) by soilsista(f): 9:15am On Jun 03, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

LMAO @ chopping money. Girl, ukuphi around PTA? Hope we can meet up one day smiley

Awww love, thanks. I've seen your pic before & you're a stunner yourself kiss
Ndiyabulela lol.

I live in the North but work around CBD. We really should hey! I would LOVE to meet you.
Re: The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:21am On Jun 03, 2016
soilsista:

Ndiyabulela lol.

I live in the North but work around CBD. We really should hey! I would LOVE to meet you.

I know only near North Park mall in PTA North. But yeah, we should arrange something when we're both free. It'd be fun.
Re: The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) by soilsista(f): 9:22am On Jun 03, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

I know only near North Park mall in PTA North. But yeah, we should arrange something when we're both free. It'd be fun.
We'll do town. Where it's convenient for both of us.

Please PM me your contacts?
Re: The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:23am On Jun 03, 2016
soilsista:

We'll do town. Where it's convenient for both of us.

Please PM me your contacts?

Sure, will do smiley

1 Like

Re: The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) by soilsista(f): 9:28am On Jun 03, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Sure, will do smiley
Dankie, dankie!
Re: The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) by Qualer: 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Sure, will do smiley

Re: The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) by Qualer: 12:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
prettythicksme:
see ur face cheesy

...and i know you love it, mon spec! cheesy
Re: The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
Qualer:

...and i know you love it, mon spec! cheesy
I dont love it cos it looks scary tho grin
Re: The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) by waywardpikin: 1:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
Qualer:

Hahahaha... Hilarious grin grin
Re: The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) by waywardpikin: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
Still on topic, to my fellow guys, you don't want to be like this guy who is on high alert whenever his babe - his supposed helpmeet - comes around

Re: The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) by segcymoor(m): 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2016
Well..
Re: The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
waywardpikin:
More
lol I haven't laughed so hard since days now hahahahahaha "that's when become friendly with even okada men because time ana agagaa" you and your cuz are on the pulpit, #Preach!
Re: The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
UIA04:
This is a known fact whether you believe it or not.
When the guy gets to make enough, he picks his favorite beautiful airhead to wife and the one he has been using to satisfy his konji is left high and dry.
So the best thing for women is to work hard so, incase the man doesn't wife her she still has her own money, and isn't left high and dry and desperate.

But a lot of these lazy girls are wiser now o they use different means to get the man of their dreams and good girls will wondering how they did it. Just look at annie and tuface.
The reason is wrong, an individual should struggle, work hard and smart to achieve his or her goals\make it because they need to make it, be successful, responsible and "make their life count" FOR THEMSELVES not because she (your ideology) doesn't want to be left high and dry by a man or because she wants men to value her or have nothing to fall back on, why would she need something to fall back on if she was on her grind\point financially? I pity most naija girls really because most of them don't even have set goals to achieve and the ones attending higher institutions are just there to kill time, grab a certificate until one unlucky man comes and whisks them away. There dream is to bag a man that would provide them with all their needs and wants. Some get diabolical in order to attain their wishes smh for the average Naija girl. What happened to working towards your goals to achieve and EARN whatever you want?! that's a terrestrial language for most Nigerian girls, too many bimbos but thank God for the exeptional, wonderful, amazing and goal driven ones. Too many talkers and less walkers and workers.
They can tell you theories and stories of the heaven they want to achieve but yet same female is lazy AF and you wonder how goals are achieved, lazing about? hell no.
Television have done more horrible damages than good to the society.
Re: The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
waywardpikin:

You just summed up the whole point. It's a win-win for everyone. Why date the banker when you can become the MD? Why date the MD when you can own the whole bank? Work and make your own money so you can settle down and choose a man who you really like instead of subjecting yourself to the whims and caprices of smart men who are only giving you little change. You are only doing yourself
If only half I mean 50% of naija girl will posses this mentality and work towards it oh my lord, just 50% and the remaining handout receivers will be managed but hell no most likely f them have been brought up or programmed that a man should carter for them and take care of their responsibilities, don't get me wrong its a swell feeling to take care of your lady (if she's worth it and knows that its not her birth right and appreciates it) but knowing that your lady can handle ish and take care of herself and things is a big plus( even though it's common sense for a human being to take good care of themselves.
When I hear a girl say that stupidd line, can you take care of me? or you don't take care of me or I need taken care of (when they're not sick) it gives me an out of the body experience. Shout out to the independent and loving ladies that handles their business.
Re: The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) by NevetsIbot(m): 7:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
yeah.. This thread would be new to people who just got introduced into NL... A guy has posted this before... The real guy who had a conversation with his cousin abroad. It was posted last year
Re: The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) by waywardpikin: 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2016
NevetsIbot:
yeah.. This thread would be new to people who just got introduced into NL... A guy has posted this before... The real guy who had a conversation with his cousin abroad. It was posted last year

What are you saying? Please provide the thread then.

Over sabi.
Re: The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) by NevetsIbot(m): 8:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
waywardpikin:

What are you saying? Please provide the thread then.

Over sabi.
lol... You think I'm doing oversabi here? Tarh! This is a duplicated thread and I have no time to search for it. Just dunno what people gain in falsifying stuffs
Re: The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
I actually talk like this with peeps , sadly my friends are what you call people who live fake lives, you and cousin dropping some mad wizdom, you sure you guys weren't high. That's some weed Philosophy I see right there
Re: The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) by waywardpikin: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
NevetsIbot:
lol... You think I'm doing oversabi here? Tarh! This is a duplicated thread and I have no time to search for it. Just dunno what people gain in falsifying stuffs

I hear you. Next time try applying common sense in your future endeavors. It wouldn't hurt.
Re: The Problem With Girls Of Nowadays (snapshots Inside) by waywardpikin: 9:52pm On Jul 30, 2016
pcguru1:
I actually talk like this with peeps , sadly my friends are what you call people who live fake lives, you and cousin dropping some mad wizdom, you sure you guys weren't high. That's some weed Philosophy I see right there

My cousin is on the straight and narrow. Me on the other hand, Jesus is still working on my case

All we were spitting is idealism though. The reality will always be different. Men will be men and konji will forever remain a bas.tard.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Short Story (18)+ / My Husband Is Nigerian And He Does This / Pls Why Do My Landlord Daughter Likes Bathing With This? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.