Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise (38747 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler / Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode / First Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of The Niger Delta Cleanup Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by ajasa4link: 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mack3N:
Since buhari don begin eat yoruba ewedu,cowardice don take over,no liver again...I just pity osibanjo grin
YEYE
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by prinsam30: 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mack3N:
Since buhari don begin eat yoruba ewedu,cowardice don take over,no liver again...I just pity osibanjo grin

Receive Sense Na grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by joe4christ2008(m): 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
Where is Wike? Seems he wasn't Invited. I hope its not true they didn't invite him.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by greatgod2012(f): 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
PYO, please be careful with your utterances o.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
Morewealth121:
When your current facebook location is London .Your school is plateau state university bokkos and you work at "MTN, South Africa".Your tweet is always from Malaysia.Your BBM location is Dubai and your real GPSlocation is a village in Bauchi State.But you still want God to locate you this year.My dear, where do you want Him to start from?
happy new month Nairalanders

cheesy
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by chukwurah12345(m): 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
APC.....Giving us reason 2 see GEJ as a hero since.....
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by blackboy2star(m): 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
Good move grin
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by Ijaya123: 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
Kids have permeated the entire politics section of nairaland.

With absolutely nothing sensible to contribute. What a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by freeborn76(m): 1:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
Well done my amiable V.P, many tuales for you baba! You have done in one year what that former vice president (I can't even remember his name) couldn't do in six years.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
Today na Ipods/wailers day. Make una enjoy while it last.
God bless Buhari/Osibanjo
God bless Ogoni land
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by ajasa4link: 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mack3N:
YEYE DEY SMELL. And ur brain no tell you say Osinbajo wey go represent Buhari na Yoruba? Abi he is also a coward for going ?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by joey150(m): 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
bejeiodus:
Thank God the clean-up has begun. It is a thirty year journey, but the most important step has been taken.
something wey go stop by December. We havent managed 3 year projects its 30 years own.

Carry this money and build power stations, later we go clean this thing. Lets not kid ourselves here. They are stopping that thing halfway
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by ademoladeji(m): 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mack3N:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by Hybrid01: 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nwaoguta:
dis mere commissioner is very local' he looks like ibadan cocoa famers.
Eeyah. But he is richer than you and more known than your father(I just had to say this)

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by pennywys(m): 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
better
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by PHIPEX(m): 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
Who gave Buhari a general title? How can a man who can't confront militants be an Army General?
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by Yomboy4ever(m): 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
PassingShot:

Borrow yourself some sense nah.

Even if dem borrow am the sense how you take knw say him go for fit use am well. Imagine a goat trying borrow human sense.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by ajebuter(f): 1:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
I wish the VP GOODLUCK
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by ngaal7: 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
God bless Nigeria.
The peace from God the creator will overshadow this nation and righteousness will reign in the land IJN. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by kuntash: 1:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
feezy:
Ogun or ogoni

na change ! cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by Gaolin: 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
always dressing same local style..
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by Dekingmoses(m): 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
v.p or errand boy...?
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by deb(m): 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
tonero92:
Do we have a Vice President or a chief errand boy? undecided undecided grin grin

Your father will be happy to be a chief errand boy in your local government. Unfortunately, he couldn't even make it at your street as a counselor. grin grin how pathetic is your life that you diss successful people
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by tsdarkside(m): 1:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
i dont like this....why didnt he go??......buhari is our own....this is sad...... cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

look at their faces in the pictures,,,,they all look sad.......this is heart breakining.....sad.... cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
tonero92:
Do we have a Vice President or a chief errand boy? undecided undecided grin grin

For the first time in its history Nigeria has a true blue Vice President

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by mandax: 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
Can't see Gov. Wike there.

Presidential visit to a state? But the state governor is not there?

This is unprecedented.

Buhari's has finally divided Nigeria with acidic mind set.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by sparkwil(m): 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
Goodluck Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by Enesi47: 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nwaoguta:
dis mere commissioner is very local' he looks like ibadan cocoa famers.
compare your father with him, who look better?
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by Cyroskijah(m): 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
This is pure fact of Nigeria today!

Extracted from d novel entitled "Woman at Point Zero" by Naval El Sadawi

"I discovered that all these rulers were men. What they had in common was an avaricious and distorted personality, a neverending appetite for money, sex and unlimited power. They were men who sowed corruption on the earth, and plundered their peoples, men endowed with loud voices, a capacity for persuasion, for choosing sweet words and shooting poisoned arrows. Thus, the truth about them was revealed only after their deaths, and as a result I discovered that history tended to repeat itself with a foolish obstinacy." (pg. 26-27)...
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
joey150:
something wey go stop by December. We havent managed 3 year projects its 30 years own.
There is no need to be cynical or sceptical. The eyes of the world is on the project. I would rather we gave the government the benefit of doubt.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by opribo(m): 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
When a president depends on marabouts to tell him where to go and where not to go in a country he claims to be the general overseer.
I was 100% correct that he would never go to Ogoni, why because there was no estacode involved and two because he is afraid of his sins. The VP is the sacrificial lamb, they would rather offer his head for sacrifice than allow the one let Bubu take a bullet for Nigeria. Conclusion of the matter Bubu does not believe in the oath of office he cannot take a bullet for Nigeria. Hoha.

He came just for onething to enjoy all the goodies of the presidential office. For those who believe in waiting patiently for Bubu, bad news they will wait forever. Those who want to move ahead has gone long ago since 2015. Let the oldies continue to deceive you all with useless statements.

Everytime. 'I assure you'[i][/i] yet no action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Azikiwe At The Proposed Site Of The University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) In 1950s. / Bukola Saraki Performs As An Upcoming Artist At A Rally In Kwara (Pics) / Hushpuppi Is An Angel Compared To Buhari - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.