Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise (38748 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler / Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode / First Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of The Niger Delta Cleanup Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by Burger01(m): 1:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
tonero92:
Do we have a Vice President or a chief errand boy? undecided undecided grin grin
Did he complain to you That chief errand boy is better than your lineage put together undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by agadaone1(m): 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
Baba mind dey skip for there...e sure me die
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by bender79: 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
mandax:
Can't see Gov. Wike there.

Presidential visit to a state? But the state governor is not there?

This is unprecedented.

Buhari's has finally divided Nigeria with acidic mind set.
It appears you have eye problem

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by kennsville(m): 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
nice move by pmb

but he should bear in mind that the vast majority of nigeria can no more be deceived by little/incomplete gestures. he should see to it with his incorruptible aboki mind that all this clean up matter is done to the latter or else..
i dn talk my mind
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by iffedayur(m): 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
This is history in the making
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by austin2all: 1:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
The Chief errand boy, a mere commissioner. That's what they have reduced this prof to.
Obj dared not try this nonsense with Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by Wizteaser: 1:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
The fear of NDA is the beginning of cowardice.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by joey150(m): 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
bejeiodus:
There is no need to be cynical or sceptical. The eyes of the world is on the project. I would rather we gave the government the benefit of doubt.
like this 30 year clean up is our priority now...
Lets keep ignoring important matters. Next they can add more rocks to olumo rock.

The world cant see we are in darkness and lack the very basic human needs..
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by bender79: 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
From all indications buhari may never visit south east.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by Pyno30: 1:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
emmalezy:
Vice President has arrived Ogoni land for the flag-off of the Niger Delta cleanup exercise. Former Footballer Joseph Yobo, Singer Muma Gee and other are all present at the flagoff ceremony.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/06/photos-of-osinbajo-at-flagoff-of-niger.html
Buhari should be considered as a Ghost Worker for have kept cancelling visits.
Cancelled visit to Calabar.
Cancelled visit to Lagos.
Cancelled visit to Ogoni Land.
Buhari is a Ghost worker.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by DaWaymaker(m): 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
Fear Fear!
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by eluquenson(m): 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
See wailers
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by goodforsomthing: 1:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
YoungExec:
Nigerians are so hard to please. He goes problem. He doesn't go, still problem.

That is Nigeria for o,sing Chief Ebeneezer obe (song the horse man and his son) ko si ogbon to le da,ko sona to mo,ko si wa to le wu tole fi te aye loru o.

people must talk no natter what you do,i don't send them o Naijabet keep paying me on daily basis . grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue shocked cool
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by lordkhalifa(m): 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nigeria is 5 centuries behind civilised world, just ordinary environmental cleanup them dey celebrate like dis, in another countries, one individual can take up the responsibilities without 3rd part hearing of it... We are doom as a Nation.... Seriously we need Satan2 2be detonate here so we can start afresh

One fulani burukutu sipping, gworo chewing buffoon will add dis as one of his legacy chai which way forward

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by Nawa4nl: 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
bender79:
...and you foolishly think avengers is the main reason he stayed away?
I beg tell us oh, why he stayed away.

Buhari is only brave with unarmed peaceful demonstrators
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by jossyj: 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
bender79:

Pls why was help absent?
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by freeDR(m): 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
bender79:
Wait! But why is everyone in your family so rude?
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by pjecly: 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mitcheeeew!!!

Sometimes, You read comments on Nairaland and you be marveled because the level of hatred, tribalism, Ethnicity and sectionalism in their opinions irrespective of the agenda of the subject matter can make you commit.

President can delegate any of his duty to any of his cabinet. Must you comment thrash against him?
I pray you all receive sense for say ing rubbish against the Presido.

LL NIGERIA
LL PMB
LL PYO
LL NIGERIANS

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by tundexijim(m): 1:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
nathan888:
The topic is misleading
Na so...
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by bender79: 1:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nawa4nl:

I beg tell us oh, why he stayed away.

Buhari is only brave with unarmed peaceful demonstrators
The same reason he cancelled Lagos and calabar
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by cochexky: 1:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
bender79:
you are the foolish one here because you should KNOW its because of them ...EWU MMMEEEE. tongue
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by Multimedialy: 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
It is well with Nigeria...

===

Marketing Is Impossible Without Great Content!

Do you agree or disagree with my assertion? Well, let’s see...

SEO: Websites that publish quality content consistently are always rewarded by search engines.

Inbound marketing: Content is the core of generating inbound traffic and leads.

Social media marketing: Content marketing strategy precedes social media strategy.

PR: For a PR campaign to be successful, it must fully address issues readers care about; content.

PPC: A PPC campaign not backed up by great content is like a vehicle without an engine.

Valuable and relevant content is part of all forms of marketing. For this reason, I’ll be launching a whatsapp group chat about content marketing where I’ll be sharing useful content marketing tips that any business owner can use to market his/services more effectively.

Add me up on whatsapp, 0806 380 9784 and mention ‘Content marketing help’ in your first post (this phone line is incurably deaf and dumb, don’t bother calling it. Whatsapp only!)
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by tsdarkside(m): 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
bender79:
From all indications buhari may never visit south east.

eeeyaa....una don piss him off,be that.......i wouldnt go were i am not welcomed too...
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by bender79: 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
jossyj:

Pls why was help absent?
I don't get what your saying ..calm down and retype it.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by bender79: 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
freeDR:
Wait! But why is everyone in your family so rude?
what is this one saying?
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by Subway1011: 1:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nwaoguta:
dis mere commissioner is very local' he looks like ibadan cocoa famers.

Ibo man, No home training, always insulting everyone even those old enough to be there father. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by bender79: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
cochexky:
you are the foolish one here because you should KNOW its because of them ...EWU MMMEEEE. tongue
Lol ... e pain am

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by cochexky: 1:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
pjecly:
Mitcheeeew!!!

Sometimes, You read comments on Nairaland and you be marveled because the level of hatred, tribalism, Ethnicity and sectionalism in their opinions irrespective of the agenda of the subject matter can make you commit.

President can delegate any of his duty to any of his cabinet. Must you comment thrash against him?
I pray you all receive sense for say ing rubbish against the Presido.

LL NIGERIA
LL PMB
LL PYO
LL NIGERIANS
HOPE YOU ARE NOT CRYING ,

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by Nawa4nl: 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
bender79:
The same reason he cancelled Lagos and calabar

I beg the man na coward, period grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by aakpan904: 1:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
I thank my God, he cancelled the trip. I pity the innocent people of that area, had NDA attempted to assassinate a serving president. The way the military will level down that part of the country wont be comparable to anything we have ever experienced.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by EbirichBen(m): 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
Tonnierichy:
I see nothing wrong with Buhari cancelling his trip to the ceremony if his security details can't guarantee his safety. This avengers' boys operate like ghost. What if they carry out their threat?! This boys don't care about the people of Niger Delta. That is why it is easy for them to keep polluting their environment. So why would we also expect them to care If the Niger Delta is set on fire.
They are working for their money

Chai. Chai.
I petty your life.
You mean the Armed Forces combined with all the Paramilitaries can't PROVIDE Security for their President ?

Did I here you say "Guarantee His" Agin
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by skedman(m): 1:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
I reasoning faculty of most people on nairaland is quiet amazing . The way we criticise indirectly shows that we never meant for this country . And I am very sure that such people can never be productive themselves. You complain of the price of tomatoes in the market ? Do u ave a tomato farm in ur house no who are u expecting to farm hausa. You complain of everything that you can't solve if you are opportune

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Announces Major Shake-up, Top Generals Affected [full List] / Azikiwe At The Proposed Site Of The University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) In 1950s. / Jeff Leventis: Police Beat Councillor During PDP Primaries In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.