Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise (38750 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Osinbajo With Tunde Fowler / Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode / First Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of The Niger Delta Cleanup Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by cochexky: 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over “Assassination Threats”
BY ZINOBRASKEY · PUBLISHED JUNE 2, 2016 · UPDATED JUNE 2, 2016

President Buhari Cancels Trip To Ogoniland Over “Assassination Threats” ITSALRIGHT I CAN NOW SAY HE IS HAVING SENSE SMALL.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by oluwafemim(m): 6:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
Viergeachar:

And who knows your father?
sorry for your soul.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by icankel: 8:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
Tonnierichy:
I see nothing wrong with Buhari cancelling his trip to the ceremony if his security details can't guarantee his safety. This avengers' boys operate like ghost. What if they carry out their threat?! This boys don't care about the people of Niger Delta. That is why it is easy for them to keep polluting their environment. So why would we also expect them to care If the Niger Delta is set on fire.
They are working for their money
So na Vp supose go abi. My dear use ur brain for once. Lagos visit cancelled, Ogoniland visit cancelled etc. But travelling abroad can never b cancel, and i wonder if we hv extended country outside Nigeria in which PMB also govern.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by Tonnierichy(m): 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
icankel:
So na Vp supose go abi. My dear use ur brain for once. Lagos visit cancelled, Ogoniland visit cancelled etc. But travelling abroad can never b cancel, and i wonder if we hv extended country outside Nigeria in which PMB also govern.
I wish you actually have a brain
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by austin2all: 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
Viergeachar:

If PMB cannot send his able vice on official assignments, is it your father he will send?

Easy nigga, dont unleash your economic frustrated life anger on anyone here. direct all of your miserable life grievances and that of your father towards your dullard.
mugu.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo At The Flagoff Of Ogun Cleanup Exercise by lloyds(m): 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nwaoguta:
dis mere commissioner is very local' he looks like ibadan cocoa famers.

It is obvious you don't have proper home training.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari & Jefferson Bribery: Fayose Revives Aisha's 'Role' / EndSARS: No Traces Of Any Protester At Lekki Toll Gate - Akanni Ola / Ogoni Clean-up: Jonathan Made A Mistake – Traditional Ruler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.