Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,595 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! (26020 Views)

How to Delete a Thread on Nairaland [Picture] / Meet The Most Endowed ‘flight Attendant’ Driving Passengers Crazy (hot Photos) / Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by Poorboy: 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Hi.
Guess you're Endowed?
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
Poorboy:
Guess you're Endowed?

Depends on which area you speak of. If you're talking the backside, I'm as flat as a guy grin
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by Poorboy: 7:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Depends on which area you speak of. If you're talking the backside, I'm as flat as a guy grin
I mean as the pix above, know as you talk so dat you don't spark my big esgratingis
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
Poorboy:
I mean as the pix above, know as you talk so dat you don't spark my big esgratingis

Let's move on. I'm not even sure what you're talking about. Good evening.
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by Maxvasia(m): 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
Na only shit full that place angry
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by myweb(m): 8:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
nikkypearl:
undecided

I just like your profile pix sha...How you doing?
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by edetty(m): 8:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
And you wonder why guys say women have fish brain. Who cares if you are? Will your endowments jam & stop the earth from rotating around the sun?
Thanks for ur comments, buh women or ladies like her don't speak for everyone,,, not my mum,sis and female cousins,and we don't say ladies have fish brain,.,.,.we say SOME LADIES,.,.,.SOME LADIES,,,NOT ALL
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by Qualer: 8:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Of course tongue I once had a friend with massive assets, she made the whole city quiver grin

seriously? you mean like this? cheesy

Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by nikkypearl(f): 8:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
Thanks smiley
myweb:

I just like your profile pix sha...How you doing?
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
edetty:

Thanks for ur comments, buh women or ladies like her don't speak for everyone,,, not my mum,sis and female cousins,and we don't say ladies have fish brain,.,.,.we say SOME LADIES,.,.,.SOME LADIES,,,NOT ALL

Yeah, maybe you don't do that, but I've seen a lot of guys, even here on this forum, make all-encompassing statements like women are gold diggers, etc. Fact is, of course we're not all a certain way by virtue of being female- we were raised in different households with different values, so we can't possibly end up the same way.
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
Qualer:

seriously? you mean like this? cheesy

Hahaha. More like the one wearing black & white. She was STACKED to the heavens.
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by EOOJ(m): 8:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
And you wonder why guys say women have fish brain. Who cares if you are? Will your endowments jam & stop the earth from rotating around the sun?
thank u
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by geni340(f): 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
fuckshit:
fυςking awesome; great fυςking αss grin grin
lol..Bleep evrytin. wia hv u been? ar u nigerian?
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by EOOJ(m): 8:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:

Brideofdracula , WOMEN ARE ONLYY USED FOR SEX, they are just for a man's sexual pleasure... nothing else....

So pls free the bbitch , she understands what's dey
huh shocked Smh
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by abumeinben(m): 8:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

So Dracula is still here?

Thought my fellow, Van Helsing, his equation of rest forever

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by edetty(m): 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Yeah, maybe you don't do that, but I've seen a lot of guys, even here on this forum, make all-encompassing statements like women are gold diggers, etc. Fact is, of course we're not all a certain way by virtue of being female- we were raised in different households with different values, so we can't possibly end up the same way.
glad u understood me,,,actually I don't know wat she intended to get from the silly thread or post,,,and u look lovely,,,are u from Zulu tribe?
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
abumeinben:

So Dracula is still here?

Thought my fellow, Van Helsing, silent him forever

He lives with every beat of my heart tongue Seriously, who would forget such a hot man? And that accent *swoons*
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by abumeinben(m): 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

He lives with every beat of my heart tongue Seriously, who would forget such a hot man? And that accent *swoons*

Yuck embarassed
Ancient Romani accent...

We'll always deal with him, what he did to our experiment, the Frankenstein monster. Oh good! You'll be the bait tongue
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
edetty:

glad u understood me,,,actually I don't know wat she intended to get from the silly thread or post,,,and u look lovely,,,are u from Zulu tribe?

I guess she felt threatened by the new chic with the big bewbs & hips. One guy made a thread about her, so maybe the OP didn't wanna be upstaged. Ugh!

Awww, thanks. No, I'm from the Xhosa tribe. And you?
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by Poorboy: 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Are you real?
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
abumeinben:

Yuck embarassed
Ancient Romani accent...

We'll always deal with him, what he did to our experiment, the Frankenstein monster. Oh good! You'll be the bait tongue

Hahaha. Well, I'm a sucker for accents. The stranger, the better.
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
Poorboy:
Are you real?

No, I'm a figment of your imagination.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by Poorboy: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

No, I'm a figment of your imagination.
Any moniker that is not up to atleast 2years on nairaland is a fraud.
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
Poorboy:
Any moniker that is not up to atleast 2years on nairaland is a fraud.

Says who? I guess that makes you a fraud then
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by Poorboy: 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Says who? I guess that makes you a fraud then
u know what am saying dear!
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
Poorboy:
u know what am saying dear!

Ok
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by abumeinben(m): 9:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Hahaha. Well, I'm a sucker for accents. The stranger, the better.

Well, when it comes to accent, I'll tag you a learner...
I go for Russian, Arabian and Romanian accents
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
abumeinben:

Well, when it comes to accent, I'll tag you a learner...
I go for Russian, Arabian and Romanian accents

I also like Russian & Romanian accents, particularly the Russian. Hence in the personal text of my profile I call myself a "babushka". I even have this imaginary Russian boyfriend I call Boris tongue cheesy Don't ask!

Why Arabian though? I don't find theirs exotic at all. Now I'll understand if you meant the music & the belly dancing. I love their singing.
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by edetty(m): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

I guess she felt threatened by the new chic with the big bewbs & hips. One guy made a thread about her, so maybe the OP didn't wanna be upstaged. Ugh!

Awww, thanks. No, I'm from the Xhosa tribe. And you?
lol,,,,inferiority complex,,,,, her ish though,,,nice,,,Zulu and Xhosa don't look too different facially,,, am from the IBIBIO TRIBE
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Yeah, that's because an ex of mine told me that. He was an incorrigible player that never had a relationship last longer than an orgasm before we met. Of course I didn't know all this until he told me about his past with women & how he always discarded them after the did was done. We were together for more than 2 years, btw. So I asked him how come he stuck around with me because I know I'm not the easiest person to be in a relationship with lol. He simply told me that I was different from all the girls he's dated in the past. He couldn't go further, so I can only make assumptions on what he actually meant by that. I can be an ìdiot too in matters of the heart but a full on rètard I'm not, so I guess that got him intrigued or whatever. Sadly in the end, I couldn't make the leopard change his spots. He was still with other women behind my back but sobbed endlessly when I dropped him for cheating. Still swears I'm the best GF he ever had grin Who cares? Too late. That ship sailed.

I'm saying all this to say, when you conduct yourself with dignity & respect, men respond in similar fashion by becoming respectful. Be diffent from the rest & you'll be the one he'll always remember. If you're always showing your ass at every given opportunity, how are you any different from millions of other girls who are doing the very same thing? Truth is, you're no different, just another basic bìtch who thinks she's hot shìt because men are complimenting & chasing the inventory on display. That's all there is to it, hit & run, unless you have something more eg. a brain, etc.

Chaii see long story undecided undecided undecided

Still swears I'm the best GF he ever had , Yea right ! Same thing he told other girls, berra don't start feeling special.

Please Ignore the above !

So i guess you are single now right ? grin grin grin
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
edetty:

lol,,,,inferiority complex,,,,, her ish though,,,nice,,,Zulu and Xhosa don't look too different facially,,, am from the IBIBIO TRIBE

Maybe it's because we're sister tribes & have a lot in common. I can differentiate between the two tribes though. Most Xhosa tend to be light in complexion & have a certain look due to Khoisan/coloured ad-mixture.

Never heard of your tribe before. So which part of Nigeria are you from?
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
truthsayer007:

Chaii see long story undecided undecided undecided

Still swears I'm the best GF he ever had , Yea right ! Same thing he told other girls, berra don't start feeling special.

Please Ignore the above !

So i guess you are single now right ? grin grin grin

Lol, I'm not feeling special about it. He's an ex after all. I believe he means it because even though it's been over 10 years since we broke up, he still Facebook me at least once a year. Which I ignore because who cares what he feels.

No, I'm not single

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Ended Her Last Relationship With Court Proceedings, Should I Be Worried..? / My Fiancee Said We Must Have A House Before Getting Married / If A Married Woman Confides In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.