Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Know Us Better (Guys Edition) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Us Better (Guys Edition) (21761 Views)

Know Us Better (Girls Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
KingTom:
I no know say you get sense like this o shocked
me sef i surprise
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Smellymouth: 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
prettythicksme:
hehehehe guess u r a muslim right?

Yes mademoiselle cool
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
KingTom:
he's not being hypocritical many of them who screamed would oblige if given the opportunity. My ten kobo

I never said he was
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by hungryboy(m): 8:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ishilove:

Why are some guys such dicks?

Why is it so difficult for some to commit to a relationship?

Why do men find b00bs and ass so facinating?

Why are a lot of men polygamous? They just can't stick to one woman. I mean, puzzay is puzzay, right? What is the enjoyment in sticking yer jabulani into different holes. Women are anatomically identical down there so what's the enjoyment is dunking your junk into different puzzays which are more or less the same and must surely feel the same?

Let's start from there grin
aunty,
puzzay is not puzzay oh.
There is puzzay, and there Puzeze,

All dicks will fit in a Puzzay,
While even the biggest of dicks will be lost in a Puzeze

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lol..to an extent, I do smiley
WE dey warri dey look you with one eye. on our hands na plank, wood, bottles and water canes.
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by humilitypays(m): 8:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
Twaci:
1. What really is the right way to a guys heart?

2. Why are most guys scared of commitment?
what is the right way to a guy's heart? Answer: first, look good physically. Respect/humility are great virtues. Don't be a liability to him financially or materially. Be homely at lively towards him/his friends.

2. Why are most guys scared of commitment? Answer: fear of responsibility; especially financial responsibility since ladies usually turn dating/relationship to poverty alleviation scheme and sometimes as a full time job where they expect the guy to take charge of most of their financial responsibilities.

This is one major reason most guys are scared to commit in a relationship.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
misspicy:

Am doing it for you wink

please say yes! tongue
Sorry Im confused doing what pls?
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by naijaboiy: 8:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
refiner:
....oh!...I'm late!..

*walks hastily to the auditorium... picks up a mic!*undecided

I've got a question to ask you guys!...

*....why do guys find it very difficult to leave you after sounding to him several times that you don't And will never love you!...undecided

*....is it a crime for a guy to stay In a relationship without demanding for sex...is sex a prove that you truly love him?undecided

cc jeffreyjamez
kingtom
naijaboiy
stfuareyoug0d......

Guys who find it difficult to leave a girl after she has said No to them are just weaklings filled with low self esteem.

Even if the guy still likes the girl, he should chill and look for a better way to approach her but if she's still not giving in then he should chill.

It's not a crime for a guy to stay in a relationship without sex. Kudos to the guys who can and who are doing it. I can't do such though. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
hungryboy:
aunty,
puzzay is not puzzay oh.

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by hungryboy(m): 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:
*Make I think of questions to ask Smellymouth, Airsultan, Vicstar, hungryboy......undecidedundecidedundecided

***I dey comegringringrin
my doff,
It's been weeks we talked,
How you dey nah?,
Abeg no ask me any relationship question,

I never get girlfriend before,
And the only girl were i see her naked.ness dey ashawo house at the moment
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by iykekelvins(m): 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
refiner:
....oh!...I'm late!..

*walks hastily to the auditorium... picks up a mic!*undecided

I've got a question to ask you guys!...

*....why do guys find it very difficult to leave you after sounding to him several times that you don't And will never love you!...undecided

*....is it a crime for a guy to stay In a relationship without demanding for sex...is sex a prove that you truly love him?undecided

cc jeffreyjamez
kingtom
naijaboiy
stfuareyoug0d......

Either the guy is obsessed wth you or he's madly and insanely in love with you

*No its not a crime dear.

But where's the fun in a relationship if there's no sex?

You guys meet, you both hang out, you both spend time together, and do every other thing, but no sex? Think about it smiley
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by ogorwyne(f): 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
1. Why will u get angry if I don't call in a day. Meanwhile have been asking you daily for the same thing and u use work as an excuse, then do it for sometime and then stop.

2. Also, for the jealous ones; you managed to call me today, u called 8 times and I didn't pick. Does it mean am in kinglekan 's room doing doggy?

3. In a gathering of three guys, one topic that must be discussed is babes. Why? (Some guys are exceptional though)
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Smellymouth: 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ishilove:

I don't think any religion supports sodomy, unless it's those fvcked up new age cults who have desecrated the term 'religion'.

I mean, wtf?! The anus is a one way expressway. Stuff goes out, nothing goes in.

Well what is normal or clean (as opposed to 'filthy'), anyways? Our feelings about sex, I would argue, are the product of past experiences and cultural norms than a moral absolute. And sure, you can argue that penile-vaginal intercourse is absolutely normal and right because it's necessary for procreation but that doesn't make other types of sexual contact 'filthy' by default. grin
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

Yes mademoiselle cool

Thought as much grin ok answer my question.

In what position do men enjoy receiving oral,standing or lying down? grin.
cc kingtom
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by firstking01(m): 9:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
Laveda:
1. Is it really right to open up to a guy that I have a crush on him?

2.Why do some guys lead girls on claiming they love her when they don't? Why not tell her from the beginning shít won't work?

3. Do guys really believe in true love?

smiley
1. Before you open up to a guy, ensure he likes and finds you appealing...

2. They behave so all in the sole essence of sex...

3. Yes, some of us still believe in truelove...
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by dannyben5: 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
humilitypays:
what is the right way to a guy's heart? Answer: first, look good physically. Respect/humility are great virtues. Don't be a liability to him financially or materially. Be homely at lively towards him/his friends.

2. Why are most guys scared of commitment? Answer: fear of responsibility; especially financial responsibility since ladies usually turn dating/relationship to poverty alleviation scheme and sometimes as a full time job where they expect the guy to take charge of most of their financial responsibilities.

This is one major reason most guys are scared to commit in a relationship.
gbam u nailed it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by possibilita(m): 9:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
naijaboiy:

Guys who find it difficult to leave a girl after she has said No to them are just weaklings filled with low self esteem.

Even if the guy still likes the girl, he should chill and look for a better way to approach her but if she's still not giving in then he should chill.

It's not a crime for a guy to stay in a relationship without sex. Kudos to the guys who can and who are doing it. I can't do such though. cheesy

well I did for 3 yrs only 4 d babe to dump my virgin ass so I learn my lesson but I still find it difficult to leave her not coz am a weakling with low self esteem but coz I loved her and I waited 4 her to change her mind but she didn't only to get pregnant 4 another and came back after giving birth but I bleeeped her bad and dump her silly ass this time.
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
kinglekan:

AnaWHAT? shocked shocked shocked

We are still struggling to cope with finding solution to smelling punnany! You are asking us about Anal..

If possible we would use masking tape to seal that place while taking a lady from behind. You pipu don't know how much breath we hold in that position, when sumborri is nur inside water cry

[b]Er...this says a lot about the ladies you have sex with cos I can assure you my punnany does not smell but I didn't expect you to know that of course smiley

And as for period sex bae should go and find cocumber... is nur me that wee coman be seeing and perceiving things.

[/b]

Alright
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by firstking01(m): 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
safarigirl:
LOL....I think I already know too much, that's why nobody wants to near me grin

On the real though, why are guys so obsessed with boooobies and assss? I mean, they ignore brains more often than not and just want a girl that looks like Nicky.

2) why are guys hypocrites? They say they want a smart, independent woman, but they always end up with the dependent, not-so-smart woman
Such guys have lost it already in life.
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by naijaboiy: 9:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
hungryboy:
aunty,
puzzay is not puzzay oh.

gringringringrin

Tell them! cheesy
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by hungryboy(m): 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
safarigirl:
lol....I'll get back to you on that when I delve into that aspect.

Yet to explore the sexual angle of relationships, and most naija girls aren't keen on revealing that angle to you....but the few I've seen keep harping on about turbo-sized, nuclear reactor dicks grin....I just want to know how they walk after such things have parted their red sea
sister,
Your words dey give us were dey carry short 'stick' for pant waka hope,

If to say all girls dey like you, Nigeria for don develop go far.
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Smellymouth: 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
prettythicksme:
Thought as much grin ok answer my question.

In what position do men enjoy receiving oral,standing or lying down? grin.
cc kingtom

For me,It depends on the situation, there's been some really hot times when I'm being dominant where looking down at her pleasuring me is fantastic, grin

But most of the time I prefer to be laying down so I can relax more. grin
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Twaci(f): 9:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
1. Say you fall in love with a girl but had no opportunity (or guts) to let her know then travel out for a year and come back to hear that your brother or close friend had a sexual relationship with her, would you still tell her how u feel? And probably date her?

2. What is the first thing that comes to mind when a girl friend zones you? Would you remain friends with her?
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
hungryboy:
my doff,
It's been weeks we talked,
How you dey nah?,
Abeg no ask me any relationship question,

I never get girlfriend before,
And the only girl were i see her naked.ness dey ashawo house at the moment

I dey fine ooo

Wbu

Uncle I don miss you tire .....crycry

Question ke.... No question come my mind ooo... If na statistics questions I get plenty to ask.....gringrin

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by peeparty(m): 9:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ishilove:

Why are a lot of men polygamous? They just can't stick to one woman. I mean, puzzay is puzzay, right? What is the enjoyment in sticking yer jabulani into different holes. Women are anatomically identical down there so what's the enjoyment is dunking your junk into different puzzays which are more or less the same and must surely feel the same?

Jesu Oga ooo
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by hungryboy(m): 9:09pm On Jun 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:

I dey fine ooo

Wbu

Uncle I don miss you tire .....crycry

Question ke.... No question come my mind ooo... If na statistics questions I get plenty to ask.....gringrin

statistics?
Aunty, i no sabi book either,

Na only to chop i sabi.
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by safarigirl(f): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
firstking01:
Such guys have lost it already in life.
i endorse this message smiley
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by misspicy(f): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2016
Babzilla:
Sorry Im confused doing what pls?
undecided
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by possibilita(m): 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
Twaci:
1. Say you fall in love with a girl but had no opportunity (or guts) to let her know then travel out for a year and come back to hear that your brother or close friend had a sexual relationship with her, would you still tell her how u feel? And probably date her?

2. What is the first thing that comes to mind when a girl friend zones you? Would you remain friends with her?
I will keep it that way and never let her know about my feelings for her if its my brother but if its a close frd I may consider dating her

The first thing is that I have been used and would never be friends with her except I plan on punishing her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by humilitypays(m): 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ishilove:

I have answered this question, pls check my answer.

‎Why do men find b00bs and ass so facinating?
Answer: it is a natural trait in men. They are moved mostly by sight while women are mostly moved by words. Men involuntarily find those things you mentioned‎ attractive because naturally to them, it means a woman that's productive, mature and able to carry their gene (sperm) just as most women find tall, muscular men naturally appealing. These things are natural traits in both genders.

But then, the modern media (social media, entertainment videos, e.g. hip-hop music videos, soap opras, fashion magazines, etc) have further created a repeated fantasy of the perfect woman to be a woman with big b0obs, big as$, and flat tummy...and with time, these have formed a core belief in men as to who an ideal woman is physically, hence the obsession for curvy women with big everything.

But most times when most men want to settle down for marriage, they don't always go for ladies with big everything knowing fully well that she would explode, sag, etc...so they usually prefer those big everything kind of ladies for flings, dating and one-night stand.

why are most men polygamous and can't stick to one woman?
Answer: believe it or not, it's part of the natural traits in men. To men, sex is like a game for fun and relaxation, not really something that involves emotion. Most men don't take sex serious....they do it as fun or game not knowing the opposite sex attach emotion to it.

Again, modern media has further contributed to idolizing sex, and women's love for money and material things has also contributed in making men more promiscuous since they know that with money and a bit fame, they can get down with as many women as they wish.

If women become more strict, and stop being too freaky about men's money and material wealth, and start to accept partners based on other attributes that is not money, fame, wealth and material things, men will have no option than to stop being promiscuous when ladies stop falling for their money and material wealth.‎

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by naijaboiy: 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2016
possibilita:
well I did for 3 yrs only 4 d babe to dump my virgin ass so I learn my lesson but I still find it difficult to leave her not coz am a weakling with low self esteem but coz I loved her and I waited 4 her to change her mind but she didn't only to get pregnant 4 another and came back after giving birth but I bleeeped her bad and dump her silly ass this time.
No, you're not a weakling bro. I was referring to guys who can't take "NO" for an answer when they ask a girl out. Yours is different.

Sorry about what happened to you. The girl sef is a fool. Thank God you've learnt now! cheesy
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Does To Be "In A Serious Relationship" Means? / How True Can This Be About Relationships? / Is Love Enough To Stop One From Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.