Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. (9345 Views)

List Of States Owing Salaries Of 6 Months And Above? Why Single Out Osun State? / Photo Of Atiku Abubakar In 1991 When He Contested For Governorship Election / 2 Days Blackout, For 6 States, Critical Transmission Line To Be Complet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by larez(m): 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2009
If you could only see the complete Masterplan, you will love Fashola's style of management. he finds the best people, empowers them, supervices them, and knows what is good from trash.

Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by Beaf: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2009
larez:
Why do you even continue to bother arguing with these guys? Look at the lazy guy who does nothing and when hungry robs or kidnaps, will sell his sister for cash or kill his brother for ritual for cash. He has the odacity to claim that ND feeds Lagos.

[b]These people because of their deep rooted inadequacies live their lives in a deluded state of self imposed competition with Yoruba. Because they know that they were wearing loin clothes when Yorubas had highly sophisticated communities and farms that spanned as far as the eyes could see. We should pity them and try to pamper them to feel better. Yorubas are very understanding, and will attempt to lift up people who did not even have traditional clothes until the Yoruba came to show them that grown up men should be covered, and gave them clothes to wear.

Yorubas with their rich culture need to be seriously cautioned. Stop yabbing these people about their comical clothes which consists of the used worn out Oyimbo shirt and the yoruba wrapper given to them as charity gifts from yoruba. Oh yes, and to top it up, they also wear Oyimbo hats and put feathers on them as well. Bad Yoruba people have concluded that these people were indeed savages before Oyinbo came to their villages. This is not right, and Yoruba people should stop. lol[/b]

All this "oyel" that they toiled and planted into the ground must be preserved in their towns and stored refined and used to cook Isewu and periwinkle soup. With the amount of work that they exerted to make the "oyel" germinate, must be rewarded, and the rest of Nigeria needs to bow to them.

Meanwhile the Yorubas/Benins got angry and went to plant their own "oyel" too. But the Yorubas wait patiently while their harvest ripens and watches the "oyel" people swell up with their pomposity. Very soon Yorubas get tired of it and decide to listen more attentively to Becomerich and his nuances. Suddenly, Lagos declares independence and Western Nigeria says "wait a minute, we are going with you". Lines get drawn and a future great nation is formed which suddenly announces Oil reserves of over 80 Billion barrels.

The story continues into everlasting as other large precious mineral deposits are located all over Yorubaland and the wealth pours in. Yorubaland then decides to pay each and everyone of it's citizens a minimum stipend of $45,000.00 per year, with full medical and social insurances, and also begins to import workers from China and Malaysia to provide labour services for it's citizens. Not being part of Nigeria, Yorubaland decides to stay out of the cartel known as OPEC because of the Arab agenda which is bent on stifling the Negro race. Suddenly, Citizens of Yorubaland become favourites for Visa offers from the West, and get treated on a higher level than Kuwaitis.

Fool.
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by sjeezy8: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2009
@ beaf and your point is?

the guy was responding to an Easterner who had the nerve to bad mouth yorubas
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by sjeezy8: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2009
larez:

If you could only see the complete Masterplan, you will love Fashola's style of management. he finds the best people, empowers them, supervices them, and knows what is good from trash.

You are very right when i was thinking of the 4th mainland brigde, i didn't keep in mind how close lekki is
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by asha80(m): 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2009
Fashola needs lots of funds and time to do those in the maps.This one he said he is not interested in seeking 2nd term i wonder how he can accomplish it?
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by Afam(m): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2009
sjeezy8:

@ beaf and your point is?

the guy was responding to an Easterner who had the nerve to bad mouth yorubas

I hope you now realize that anyone can accuse of you being biased just as you accused others. What goes around comes around.

Anyone that abuses a people based on the actions or inactions of one person or a few people is guilty of tribalism, period.
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by larez(m): 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2009
<<Watches Jealousy and rage swallow the fly on the wall as he realizes that he stands no chance. outclassed, out-maneuvered, and only left with his crotch to grab. he keeps swelling up and about to blow up as Larez steps back so the pus he calls blood does not stain his clothes. Larez gently dusts off his lapel shaking off the hata.
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by asha80(m): 8:31pm On Aug 26, 2009
larez:

<<Watches Jealousy and rage swallow the fly on the wall as he realizes that he stands no chance. outclassed, out-maneuvered, and only left with his crotch to grab. he keeps swelling up and about to blow up as Larez steps back so the pus he calls blood does not stain his clothes. Larez gently dusts off his lapel shaking off the hata.

Answer my question and stop this shit.
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by larez(m): 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2009
sjeezy8:

You are very right when i was thinking of the 4th mainland brigde, i didn't keep in mind how close lekki is

It's all good Lil Bro, we're only just starting. Great things are coming. Be proud that you are a Lagosian. grin
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by sjeezy8: 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2009
Afam:

I hope you now realize that anyone can accuse of you being biased just as you accused others. What goes around comes around.

Any that abuses a people based on the actions or inactions of one person or a few people is guilty of tribalism, period.

Im not complaining
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by larez(m): 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2009
asha 80:

Answer my question and stop this shit.

First, you need to be polite in requesting information. This is strictly a Lagos affair, an you don't see me poke nosing into your's. Now do you think we will find a gem and just throw it away? We won't even allow Fashola to run for Presidency. We plan on keeping him. Even after his second term, we will make him a Honourable elder of the Great State of Lagos. shocked tongue tongue
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by sjeezy8: 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2009
larez:

It's all good Lil Bro, we're only just starting. Great things are coming. Be proud that you are a Lagosian. grin

No doubt, years back my parents where sayin ikorodu will start being a hot spot and this was before Fashola

What do you think is the estimated time from ikorodu to lekki by the 4th bridge?
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by rhymz(m): 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2009
Beaf:

Fool.
who's this Larez spewing his vomit all over the place?
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by babapupa: 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2009
Lagos flags-off digital mapping, geographical info system

Digital mapping is the process by which a collection of street data from a location is compiled and formatted into a virtual image. The primary function of this technology is to produce maps that give accurate representations of a particular area, detailing major road arteries and other points of interest that would be invaluable to a user mapping the distance from one place to another. Though digital mapping can be found in a variety of computer applications, such as Google Earth, the main use of these maps is with the Global Positioning System, or GPS satellite network, used in standard automotive navigation systems.

The roots of digital mapping lie within traditional paper maps such as the Thomas Guide. Paper maps provide basic landscapes similar to digitised road maps, yet are often cumbersome, cover only a designated area, and lack many specific details such as roadblocks. In addition, there is no way to "update" a paper map except to obtain a new version. On the other hand, digital maps, in many cases, can be updated through synchronisation with updates from company servers.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/compulife/article01//indexn2_html?pdate=170609&ptitle=Lagos%20flags-off%20digital%20mapping,%20geographical%20info%20system

eko oni ba je lai lai,

grin grin grin
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by asha80(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2009
larez:

First, you need to be polite in requesting information. This is strictly a Lagos affair, an you don't see me poke nosing into your's. Now do you think we will find a gem and just throw it away? We won't even allow Fashola to run for Presidency. We plan on keeping him. Even after his second term, we will make him a Honourable elder of the Great State of Lagos. shocked tongue tongue

You have not yet answered my questions of funds for the execution and time span.He said that he will not contest for second term.How will he make those plans come through if he does not desire to stay long on that sit considering the time frame needed to execute these projects?
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by Beaf: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2009
larez:
Why do you even continue to bother arguing with these guys? Look at the lazy guy who does nothing and when hungry robs or kidnaps, will sell his sister for cash or kill his brother for ritual for cash. He has the odacity to claim that ND feeds Lagos.

[b]These people because of their deep rooted inadequacies live their lives in a deluded state of self imposed competition with Yoruba. Because they know that they were wearing loin clothes when Yorubas had highly sophisticated communities and farms that spanned as far as the eyes could see. We should pity them and try to pamper them to feel better. Yorubas are very understanding, and will attempt to lift up people who did not even have traditional clothes until the Yoruba came to show them that grown up men should be covered, and gave them clothes to wear.

Yorubas with their rich culture need to be seriously cautioned. Stop yabbing these people about their comical clothes which consists of the used worn out Oyimbo shirt and the yoruba wrapper given to them as charity gifts from yoruba. Oh yes, and to top it up, they also wear Oyimbo hats and put feathers on them as well. Bad Yoruba people have concluded that these people were indeed savages before Oyinbo came to their villages. This is not right, and Yoruba people should stop. lol[/b]

All this "oyel" that they toiled and planted into the ground must be preserved in their towns and stored refined and used to cook Isewu and periwinkle soup. With the amount of work that they exerted to make the "oyel" germinate, must be rewarded, and the rest of Nigeria needs to bow to them.

Meanwhile the Yorubas/Benins got angry and went to plant their own "oyel" too. But the Yorubas wait patiently while their harvest ripens and watches the "oyel" people swell up with their pomposity. Very soon Yorubas get tired of it and decide to listen more attentively to Becomerich and his nuances. Suddenly, Lagos declares independence and Western Nigeria says "wait a minute, we are going with you". Lines get drawn and a future great nation is formed which suddenly announces Oil reserves of over 80 Billion barrels.

The story continues into everlasting as other large precious mineral deposits are located all over Yorubaland and the wealth pours in. Yorubaland then decides to pay each and everyone of it's citizens a minimum stipend of $45,000.00 per year, with full medical and social insurances, and also begins to import workers from China and Malaysia to provide labour services for it's citizens. Not being part of Nigeria, Yorubaland decides to stay out of the cartel known as OPEC because of the Arab agenda which is bent on stifling the Negro race. Suddenly, Citizens of Yorubaland become favourites for Visa offers from the West, and get treated on a higher level than Kuwaitis.

larez:

Racist.
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by babapupa: 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2009
You have not yet answered my questions of funds for the execution and time span.He said that he will not contest for second term.How will he make those plans come through if he does not desire to stay long on that sit considering the time frame needed to execute these projects?

Quit spreading rumor jare. he said he don't wanna be distracted with all the re-election talk and all he wanna do is concentrate on what lagosians tasked him to do.

Exactly wetin I expect from a thoughtful and reasonable human being like Fashola.

We all know dude is gonna serve another four year term, it's a given.
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by babapupa: 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2009
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by sjeezy8: 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2009
Beaf:

Racist.

lol you are a tribalist- i see nothing in there bashing other tribes he is just simply proud to be yoruba
Lagosian who was wearing clothes before the white man came

you are paranoid

lol im seriously laughing
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by babapupa: 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2009
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by babapupa: 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2009
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by babapupa: 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2009
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by babapupa: 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2009
The humble and magnificent Governor of Lagos state ,

http://happylagosian..com/2009/06/again-fashola-marks-birthday-donates-to.html

grin
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by babapupa: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2009
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by babapupa: 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2009
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by babapupa: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2009
where all the haters @??

grin grin grin
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by sjeezy8: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2009
LOL im seriously laughing grin

The rest of Nigeria will soon follow the "trend setter" Lagos state
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by Jaybee2412(m): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2009
Or he can decamp to PDP  and run for the post of the president, then come back to AD after the election. Nothing in the constitution to prevent him doing so! grin
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by babapupa: 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2009
The rest of Nigeria will soon follow the "trend setter" Lagos state

Bad bele no go allow them grin
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by larez(m): 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2009
I give props to all my fellow Lagosians. My Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa Lagosians, who have all been interviewed by me, and have declared that if Lagos were to declare independence, they will dump their passports to become Lagosians. Some even went as far as quoting Yoruba idioms to prove their authenticity. I was very happy to know that we original Lagosians have influenced much of Nigeria to see beyond tribalism.

Lagos happens to be a Yoruba State which has nurtured every Nigerian to feel a sense of belonging. If the rest of Nigeria could follow suit and begin to better educate their people in sophistication and social awareness, the brutes from the jungles will be sent packing back where they belong, and we can all live in harmony. I encourage all you guys to celebrate the diversity of our country Nigeria, and look beyond tribalism which some class of politicians use to divide us.

You should also know that these politicians cannot do it by themselves. They have to use agents who have sold their souls to the devil and will do anything including killing and maiming just to get their hands on money. Life isn't really about cash. We were all born naked and will decay back into the soil. What is truly important is what we do between birth and death. Our focus should be on how we can be of good to each other. Shut down the damned tribalists and criminals amongst us, and let Nigeria begin to soar.

Much luv to y'all and God bless.
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by babapupa: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2009
Or he can decamp to PDP  and run for the post of the president, then come back to AD after the election. Nothing in the constitution to prevent him doing so

sounds good to me but PDP is too odious, grin
Re: Fashola To Run For Governorship Of 6+ States In Next Election. by larez(m): 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2009
babapupa:

sounds good to me but PDP is too odious, grin

No!!! No!!! We won't let it happen. Although i have friends high in both parties, PDP is apparently full of too many miscreants. They are obviously not moving the country forward. Fashola should focus on Lagos and use the example to change the way politics is done in Nigeria. We the people on the other hand also have to do our job to reduce hatarism grin . The hand is perfect because it is made up of many parts. But if you remove the most minute part, it renders it relatively very inefficient. Let's all take our roles as parts of the perfect hand. Let's do what it takes to make Nigeria work!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Damaged River Niger Bridge During The Biafran War In 1968 / Yemi Osinbajo Leaves Nigeria For Zambia Today / I Visited Wikipedia To Search For Nnamdi Kanu's Rumoured Death And I Found This(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.