Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal (21710 Views)

President Buhari Cancels His Trip To Abia / President Buhari Cancels FEC Meeting Today / Again, President Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal For ECOWAS Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by amazingcharis: 9:40am On Jun 03, 2016
Thank God oo, Baba now stays at home.

Meanwhile I get FREE AIRTIME by using the MyAds App. The airtime can be used for data subscriptions, sms and calls. this airtime works on all networks.

Download the MyAds App from playstore and use the referral code NIGAIRTIME when signing up and get some instant cash.

Etisalat users can pm on hints and tips on how to accumulate points on it@no cost.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by tbaba1234: 9:40am On Jun 03, 2016
CowardDullard:

Which trips are not easy? Na who send am go trips? Hin no get paid for all those trips?

He is doing a job, yes but he is also human and can fall under the weather.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by globalresource: 9:41am On Jun 03, 2016
kutchs:
Shouldn't people close to this guy ask him to just resign?
He's becoming more of a liability and embarrassment than asset.
It's obvious he isn't fit for the job.
I don't know about his health issues, but seriously he needs to resign and take time to sort that out.

You can ask him to resign now
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by BABANGBALI: 9:41am On Jun 03, 2016
I hope no be another Yar' Adua loading be dis again?

Osinbajo congratulations in advance
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by youngaz(m): 9:42am On Jun 03, 2016
Owliver:
just like APC wailed at every opportunity we the walkers of today will wail no matter what. it's just fun
wait if i get u right......u've literarilly admitted it dat u guyz are wailing or wah??.........coz readin ur post carefully it seems datz wat u mean
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 03, 2016
This was how His Excellency Umaru Musa Yaradua (may God rest his soul) started. Incidentally, they're both from Katsina!

I hope the man is well oh?

His DemonCrazy day speech left much to be desired in terms of how fit he really is.

We cannot afford another VP quagmire again
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by tbaba1234: 9:43am On Jun 03, 2016
BABANGBALI:
I hope no be another Yar' Adua loading be dis again?

Osinbajo congratulations in advance

Congratulations?? Based on what?? Can we just wish the man quick recovery if he is ill?
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by tete7000(m): 9:44am On Jun 03, 2016
mashin:
who doesn't fall sick on earth, is it only Buhari that sicks, why are most Nigerians having childish brain even in maturity, i find most of these childish brain on nairaland. Don't we have intelligent people on this site again, most comments i see here are the comments we use to jist with in when i was in JSS3 about 25 years back.

Since everyone falls sick, why then do they hide our leaders' health status? Doesn't it occur to you that that is why people speculate? They are probably the childish ones not the people speculating.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by dablazor: 9:45am On Jun 03, 2016
Do we have to be worried?
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by ojialo(m): 9:46am On Jun 03, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Hope Baba is well Sha.
God pls heal Buhari, protect him from any arrows of sickess thrown by ipod and scavengers and Bh and yam eaters who are already afraid of Baba's probe.

Amen!
chineke!!! This dude dey craze hahahahaha so na IPOB send sickness give bubu? Lol smh for u.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by Owliver(m): 9:47am On Jun 03, 2016
youngaz:
wait if i get u right......u've literarilly admitted it dat u guyz are wailing or wah??.........coz readin ur post carefully it seems datz wat u mean
if naija better na me and you go chop. if e spoil na still me and you. we the wailers will wail no matter what. our sentiment lies here, you are a zombie I am a wailer. we need each other to be relevant. if I don't wail how will you have something to say? so pls leave us
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by chukxie(m): 9:49am On Jun 03, 2016
Partisan politics has done a lot of damage to some people judging by the comments here. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by Owliver(m): 9:50am On Jun 03, 2016
tbaba1234:

Congratulations?? Based on what?? Can we just wish the man quick recovery if he is ill?
how can I pray good for those who want to destroy me? everybody get time, if him time don reach RIP in advance.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by ojialo(m): 9:50am On Jun 03, 2016
mashin:
who doesn't fall sick on earth, is it only Buhari that sicks, why are most Nigerians having childish brain even in maturity, i find most of these childish brain on nairaland. Don't we have intelligent people on this site again, most comments i see here are the comments we use to jist with in when i was in JSS3 about 25 years back.
JSS3 25yrs ago? Wow then I was in primary 4 omo u be fada fada ooooo
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by Jesusloveyou: 9:51am On Jun 03, 2016
nanauju:
Ehya. Bubu is sick. When he was flying upandan he didn't remember to rest o.
and he is now resting, so what is ur headache, if he busy u wail, if he rest u also wail, so what is u ipod problem, una problem is just to make noise. SHM!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by Akon419(m): 9:51am On Jun 03, 2016
tbaba1234:

You mean the policy of cleaning up Ogoni land or of investing in capital projects more than any president in recent history? ?

You do not control life or death. The man is giving his all for Nigeria even at his age. All these trips are not easy.
until I see that project transform into reality, no need to rejoice.2nd niger bridge foundation was lyd some yrs back too. The reality is that he is going to receive abacha's treatment in no distance time. When the evil man rules a nation, the masses suffer but I got a good news for ya. The prayer of the masses who are suffering under his nose and the blood of shites children killed by his army, is about to fulfill . Big thing is about to happen
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by tbaba1234: 9:52am On Jun 03, 2016
Owliver:
how can I pray good for those who want to destroy me? everybody get time, if him time don reach RIP in advance.

You have no control over life and death. All of us fall ill. It does not mean, he will die. He has been receiving guests at the state house so it is not as if he is bed ridden.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by Owliver(m): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2016
chukxie:
Partisan politics has done a lot of damage to some people judging by the comments here. God bless Nigeria.
aside kingdoms in Arabia. show me politics that are not partisan. the fvck are you saying
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by angayejay(m): 9:54am On Jun 03, 2016
izsmike:
D ni99a Is sick jor
he is not a nigga sef, nor is he bigger. He is just skinny like a rot mans. Cigar
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by Owliver(m): 9:55am On Jun 03, 2016
tbaba1234:

You have no control over life and death. All of us fall ill. It does not mean, he will die. He has been receiving guests at the state house so it is not as if he is bed ridden.
wishes are only wishes. even if 180million people shout RIP if him go die nothing go stop am. my point
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by slap1(m): 9:55am On Jun 03, 2016
He cancelled because there will have been questions if he did not go to Ogoni but decided to go to Dakar.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by tbaba1234: 9:55am On Jun 03, 2016
Akon419:
until I see that project transform into reality, no need to rejoice.2nd niger bridge foundation was lyd some yrs back too. The reality is that he is going to receive abacha's treatment in no distance time. When the evil man rules a nation, the masses suffer but I got a good news for ya. The prayer of the masses who are suffering under his nose and the blood of shites children killed by his army, is about to fulfill . Big thing is about to happen

The intention is there, that is why it is in the budget.

He has been receiving guests in the state house so he is not bedridden.

Nigeria actually needs Buhari for these 4 years. The man wants to work for Nigeria. After that, I hope Osinbajo take over.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by pedestal82(m): 9:55am On Jun 03, 2016
Buhari is sick, he suffers from MANIERES SYNDROM.
Ménière's disease /meɪnˈjɛərz/,[1] is a disorder of the inner ear that usually affects both hearing and balance. It is characterized by episodes of vertigo and by fluctuating or permanent tinnitus and hearing loss. The condition affects people differently. It can range in intensity from being a mild annoyance to a disabling disease.
With this ailment he could loose balance and fall at any time. So he is avoiding the embarrasment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by BABANGBALI: 9:56am On Jun 03, 2016
tbaba1234:

eyaaaaaaaa
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by tbaba1234: 9:57am On Jun 03, 2016
slap1:
He cancelled because there will have been questions if he did not go to Ogoni but decided to go to Dakar.

He cancelled Lagos and Calabar before that.. Was Ogoni cancellation to stop questions too?

You guys should think properly.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by lexiyandra(f): 9:57am On Jun 03, 2016
The most critically thought out post on this thread i swear
9jatatafo:
Tinubu's plan is coming out clear and fine.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by Duru009(m): 9:59am On Jun 03, 2016
Na i know. Buhari its really sick...

Probably he is abt to give-up on nigeria project...
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by Duru009(m): 10:00am On Jun 03, 2016
Na i know. Buhari its really sick...
Probably he is abt to give-up on nigeria project...
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by Sekemba2001(m): 10:04am On Jun 03, 2016
grin grin grin grin
GudluckIBB:
Hope Baba is well Sha.
God pls heal Buhari, protect him from any arrows of sickess thrown by ipod and scavengers and Bh and yam eaters who are already afraid of Baba's probe.

Amen!
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by chukxie(m): 10:04am On Jun 03, 2016
Owliver:
aside kingdoms in Arabia. show me politics that are not partisan. the fvck are you saying

I'm getting ready for work. So, please, roll the "fvck" you're holding and chew on it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lere Olayinka Mocks Omoyele Sowore On Arrest Of His Brother By DSS / Pandora Papers: 3 Ways Peter Obi Broke The Law / APGA Chairman & Governor Soludo Frustrated Me - Peter Umeadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.