Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal (21714 Views)

President Buhari Cancels His Trip To Abia / President Buhari Cancels FEC Meeting Today / Again, President Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal For ECOWAS Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by Lilimax(f): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2016
tobex23:

Dummy, what about lagos and calabar, why stupidly mention ogoni....
Must you use an abusive word to pass your comment undecided.
Not!
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by Akon419(m): 10:06am On Jun 03, 2016
tbaba1234:

The intention is there, that is why it is in the budget.

He has been receiving guests in the state house so he is not bedridden.

Nigeria actually needs Buhari for these 4 years. The man wants to work for Nigeria. After that, I hope Osinbajo take over.
you need him does mean Nigeria need him, you guys are sycophants . After him ,osinbajo take over? This is the ridiculous comment I have ever seen in this forum. You think Nigeria is a town union meeting . Rubbish
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by Owliver(m): 10:08am On Jun 03, 2016
chukxie:

I'm getting ready for work. So, please, roll the "fvck" you're holding and chew on it.
you just getting ready? well am already on site. lazy man. eat dust
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by Acidosis(m): 10:08am On Jun 03, 2016
I wish him quick recovery if he's indeed ill. Sickness respects no one.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by slap1(m): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2016
tbaba1234:

He cancelled Lagos and Calabar before that.. Was Ogoni cancellation to stop questions too?

You guys should think properly.

OK. Why has he been cancelling trips?
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by JoeCutie(m): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2016
Politics!

He's trying to cover his ass for his cowardly cancelation of the Ogoni trip. He's a very silly man who's clearly unfit for the job. If he's sick, healthy or even dead, who cares? Not like he cares about me
. undecided angry

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by tbaba1234: 10:10am On Jun 03, 2016
Akon419:
you need him does mean Nigeria need him, you guys are sycophants . After him ,osinbajo take over? This is the ridiculous comment I have ever seen in this forum. You think Nigeria is a town union meeting . Rubbish

I am expressing my opinion. I believe that this is our best Chance to start making development strides.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by tbaba1234: 10:13am On Jun 03, 2016
slap1:

OK. Why has he been cancelling trips?

I think, he is ill or fatigued

Most of his activities of recent have been in the state house. He is not bedridden but he is not engaging in rigorous activities.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by chukxie(m): 10:14am On Jun 03, 2016
Owliver:
you just getting ready? well am already on site. lazy man. eat dust

I'm a boss. I pay people like you to work for me so I can go to bed, get up and go to work anytime I feel like. Step up your game, man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by mrmachine: 10:24am On Jun 03, 2016
clemeseh:

http://thewillnigeria.com/news/thewill-exclusive-again-president-buhari-cancels-scheduled-trip-to-senegal-for-ecowas-summit/

He wont delegate his VP to America, Britain or France but he would when it comes to Senegal, Somalia, etc. Iwo o ti gbon awon kan o ti go
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by Owliver(m): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2016
chukxie:

I'm a boss. I pay people like you to work for me so I can go to bed, get up and go to work anytime I feel like. Step up your game, man.
Lolz picture or gerrahia
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by GWMI(m): 10:25am On Jun 03, 2016
We were not wishing you death Mr President all we are saying is let thw living standard of the society, favour the common man.If you choose to continually do evil, i handle you to God for God to Judge you.Thanks.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by GWMI(m): 10:25am On Jun 03, 2016
We were not wishing you death Mr President all we are saying is let the living standard of the society, favour the common man.If you choose to continually do evil, i handle you to God for God to Judge you.Thanks.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by bola77uk(f): 10:29am On Jun 03, 2016
olafum1:
The man should just cancel himself

You must be very insensitive for saying this, do you ever get sick? Why not cancel yourself first?

Sai Baba, may Allah grant you quick recovery and avenge your course. May Allah grant you strength & wisdom to lead our cancer ridden Nigeria. Amen
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by dammytosh: 10:30am On Jun 03, 2016
kutchs:
Shouldn't people close to this guy ask him to just resign?
He's becoming more of a liability and embarrassment than asset.
It's obvious he isn't fit for the job.
I don't know about his health issues, but seriously he needs to resign and take time to sort that out.

I have always said it that there is always something to wail about.

If he went, the noise will be Ajala Travel wasting money.

Now that he did not go, he is sick. Does he look sick on Sunday ?
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by chukxie(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2016
Owliver:
Lolz picture or gerrahia

I got you laughing. No need fighting cos there's already too much wahala in 9ja. Have a nice day.

Pix: Some of my crew.

Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by Owliver(m): 10:34am On Jun 03, 2016
chukxie:

I got you laughing. No need fighting cos there's already too much wahala in 9ja. Have a nice day.

Pix: Some of my crew.
Lolz no mind me I just dey be cos work I kan do for oshogbo just dey dull. and am spending money. she's you get vacancy for that office? bros assist your boy grin
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by kingsamosy(m): 10:35am On Jun 03, 2016
Growingboi:
Just as PDP rightly said, this man is seriously sick. this was how yar'daua started. Anyways let's pray for Osinbajo to perform brilliantly as the next president.
grin
Growingboi:
Just as PDP rightly said, this man is seriously sick. this was how yar'daua started. Anyways let's pray for Osinbajo to perform brilliantly as the next president.
hahahaha you harsh oooo
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by anonimi: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2016
nanauju:
Ehya. Bubu is sick. When he was flying upandan he didn't remember to rest o.

Yeah, the old man is very sick.

Buhari Returns From Foreign Medical Treatment, Receives Speaker Tambuwal
MAR 18, 2012

Former military Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari has returned from his overseas visit to his Kaduna base, and from where he has been receiving guests.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2012/03/18/buhari-returns-foreign-medical-treatment-receives-speaker-tambuwal

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2196652_2192613img20150308wa0022jpeg01d2abf99c3dde19432e34d0ef297c64_jpeg_jpeg08307746a74cf7c65e51b0aba2ff242d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2186238_sickness2bcollage1_jpeg2dee8778f7c10e5e1b3f285940bcb5e2
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by chukxie(m): 10:40am On Jun 03, 2016
Owliver:
Lolz no mind me I just dey be cos work I kan do for oshogbo just dey dull. and am spending money. she's you get vacancy for that office? bros assist your boy grin

My zone far ooooo. I dey Macau this minute.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by Duru009(m): 10:41am On Jun 03, 2016
Now we know this man is ver y sick....

"Yara Adua' era is loading...
You ask for it....
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by Duru009(m): 10:41am On Jun 03, 2016
Now we know this man is ver y sick....

"Yara Adua' era is loading...
You ask for it....
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by onatisi(m): 10:42am On Jun 03, 2016
Abacha ,yar adua saga reloading
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by Duru009(m): 10:43am On Jun 03, 2016
Now we know this man is very sick....

"Yara Adua' era is loading.
You ask for it.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by Duru009(m): 10:43am On Jun 03, 2016

You ask for it.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by Duru009(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2016

You ask for it.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by nasiodamus(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2016
osinbanjo don turn errand boy.abeg mak e nor go sick too becos of all dis Waka Waka wey pmb dey send am.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by Duru009(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2016
You ask for it.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by chernest2002: 10:45am On Jun 03, 2016
It is well with Nigeria. We're not even allowed to know the state of the president health.
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by ClitRaider: 10:47am On Jun 03, 2016
That baba is sick- PDP
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by Dandeson1(m): 10:49am On Jun 03, 2016
Re: Buhari Cancels Scheduled Trip To Senegal by Owliver(m): 10:50am On Jun 03, 2016
chukxie:

My zone far ooooo. I dey Macau this minute.
what's Macau? if e go pure reason me oh. maybe na God carry you come my lane. maybe na you hold my grace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-rufai Replies Jonathan - Kindergaten President; Childish Handlers / Photos As Osinbajo Presides Over Weekly FEC Meeting / Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.