Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% (32453 Views)

Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N7.1tn In Two Years - Minister of Finance / NNPC Reduces Petrol Importation By 45% Victory / Lagos IGR Rises By N32.99bn — Higher Than 33 States Put Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 03, 2016
neocortex:

I guess you are not making this comment using a "carnal" phone or computer.
SMH

From Apostle Paul, I inferred: Children reasons like One.

Are you a child?
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by IVORY2009(m): 11:50am On Jun 03, 2016
balancediet:
Wow, You made such impressive sense today? No sex, no Bleep no etc comments?, pls add my pin lemme find away to appreciate and encourage you more.

Bro 13yrs jail awaits you oooo, the user of that handle is a MALE, using a woman's handle, check "Searching4lovee" here on NL, same person!
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 03, 2016
Abagworo:

Are you kidding me? 12kg has been above 3500 in Port Harcourt for several years now

12kg in these part of lagos (iyana ipaja) was 2400
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by tiwiex(m): 11:51am On Jun 03, 2016
irunooboo:
[b] smiley like the popular proverb that says "IF HEAVEN FALL, NO BE FOR ONE MAN HEAD HE GO LAND". The stupidity of those cheering and rejoicing anytime the Niger delta terrorist blows up a pipeline is amazing. They act like they live in a different clime and economy grin they rejoice as if buhari owns the pipeline forgetting that buhari only has a 4year term. We the commoners will be the one to suffer this economic sabotage. Buhari and other Nigerian elites won't feel the impact. No matter how worse there will always be fuel, money and electricity for buhari in aso rock while you supporters of evil continue to wallow in abject poverty, sleeping in darkness and calling fashola minister of darkness forgetting the darkness is as a result of the economic sabotage perpetrated by the Avengers. Na ordinary tomatoes una still dey lament about. By the time a sachet of pure water turns 50 naira u will know how messed up things have gotten. Keep supporting the Avengers oo. They are doing a good job isn't it? grin

Bunch of frustrated biafrans [/b]

I almost agree with everything you said. Summary is na we go suffer am. But, realize that politics and governance is a sensitive issue and government needs to be fair else things can fall apart. You said "They act like they live in a different clime and economy". I think Buhari's government is treating them as such and they have started acting it. Appointments are skewed like they don't exist, yet we need those resources. I am sure u are aware of this. If you need them this bad, then stop treating them like they don't matter. I strongly supported Buhari but was a bit worried after his first appointment. I can't remember the full list but it included NCC at the time. I saw a worrying sign but people said it was the first and that we chill for balance. Well, it is one year now. Everything in Nigeria is so related to Oil & Gas. A smart government should do everything to manage the goose. Ours acts like the goose don't matter. They have lacked strategy in taking us forward.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by balancediet(m): 12:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
I reject it in Jesus name... Runs out of thread. "thank you" for the heads up. closed door!
IVORY2009:

Bro 13yrs jail awaits you oooo, the user of that handle is a MALE, using a woman's handle, check "Searching4lovee" here on NL, same person!
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by neocortex: 12:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
Dnuel:

From Apostle Paul, I inferred: Children reasons like One.

Are you a child?

Sorry I underestimated your naivety, it is very glaring from
the fact that you can reason for yourself.
Good luck with your delusions.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by IVORY2009(m): 12:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
balancediet:
I reject it in Jesus name... Runs out of thread. "thank you" for the heads up. closed door!

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by MrTemple(m): 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
irunooboo:
[b] smiley like the popular proverb that says "IF HEAVEN FALL, NO BE FOR ONE MAN HEAD HE GO LAND". The stupidity of those cheering and rejoicing anytime the Niger delta terrorist blows up a pipeline is amazing. They act like they live in a different clime and economy grin they rejoice as if buhari owns the pipeline forgetting that buhari only has a 4year term. We the commoners will be the one to suffer this economic sabotage. Buhari and other Nigerian elites won't feel the impact. No matter how worse there will always be fuel, money and electricity for buhari in aso rock while you supporters of evil continue to wallow in abject poverty, sleeping in darkness and calling fashola minister of darkness forgetting the darkness is as a result of the economic sabotage perpetrated by the Avengers. Na ordinary tomatoes una still dey lament about. By the time a sachet of pure water turns 50 naira u will know how messed up things have gotten. Keep supporting the Avengers oo. They are doing a good job isn't it? grin

If u r frm any part of d Niger delta, ur opinion will differ.
Dey will nt continue 2 suffer 4 u enjoy in d city, u shd ask urself dis; hw many of dis old women uses gas 2 cook.

Let dem kwantinu 2 . . .

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by ThatIgboBoy: 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
this is very bad. Yesterday i went to refill my 12kg cylinder and i paid #3500. My customer was explaining to me in igbo that gas ti li onu (meaning the price has increased) and i thought my loyal customer wanted to job me.
Everything is just getting harder and harder in this shit-hole
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by SweetSoup(m): 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
tobititus167:
when my wife told me yesterday dat she filled our cylinder for #3500.i was dumfounded.I just pray America will stamp my visa on monday
Your visa? You wan run leave your wife behind. Wish you good luck.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by 400billionman: 12:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
temptnow:
Buhari is taking us back to 1984 . Sudan and Yemen will be better than Nigeria soon. With this Northerners

Tomorrow, yorubas will still vote a northerner into power.

Northerners are often destroyers when it comes to leadership. Except Yaradua. They act on impulse. Go through Nigerias history..

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by ckmayoca: 12:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
Yesooo.
All those hailing the scavengers for bombing gas lines, guess it is buhari that will be affected now baa?

Wetin come concern we wey no hail them? Why r we sharing wit the pains too?
Should we be the one to go and stop them?
Every country have its challenges, it the govt duty to control and manage it that's why there is always 1 person as the head.

Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by Justiyke4u: 12:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
irunooboo:

sorry am quoting you but where is the nexus between your comment and this report?

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by ckmayoca: 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
ThatIgboBoy:
this is very bad. Yesterday i went to refill my 12kg cylinder and i paid #3500. My customer was explaining to me in igbo that gas ti li onu (meaning the price has increased) and i thought my loyal customer wanted to job me.
Everything is just getting harder and harder in this shit-hole

Got mine 2600 day before yestarday.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by Jesusloveyou: 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
temptnow:
Buhari is taking us back to 1984 . Sudan and Yemen will be better than Nigeria soon. With this Northerners
blame d avengers and ineffectual buffoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
tiwiex:

I almost agree with everything you said. Summary is na we go suffer am. But, realize that politics and governance is a sensitive issue and government needs to be fair else things can fall apart. You said "They act like they live in a different clime and economy". I think Buhari's government is treating them as such and they have started acting it. Appointments are skewed like they don't exist, yet we need those resources. I am sure u are aware of this. If you need them this bad, then stop treating them like they don't matter. I strongly supported Buhari but was a bit worried after his first appointment. I can't remember the full list but it included NCC at the time. I saw a worrying sign but people said it was the first and that we chill for balance. Well, it is one year now. Everything in Nigeria is so related to Oil & Gas. A smart government should do everything to manage the goose. Ours acts like the goose don't matter. They have lacked strategy in taking us forward.

Who freaking care about appointment if it cant better the lives of the average citizens? GEJ appointed several southerners in his cabinet and what benefit did the common man in the south benefit from such appointments? The appointees will only loot and Steal funds meant for development of everyone. I don't care about the tribe of buhari's cabinet. My concern is to have and environment to thrive and have the basic things of life like power, good roads, jobs etc.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by Rexnegro(m): 12:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
irunooboo:

You dey mind Them? if yes then You get time o...maybe those supporting The avengers before now na firewoods they dey use cook for their houses....my sisters nice comment jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by MaziOmenuko: 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
400billionman:

Tomorrow, yorubas will still vote a northerner into power.
Northerners are often destroyers when it comes to leadership. Except Yaradua. They act on impulse. Go through Nigerias history..

So Notherners are the ones bombing the gas pipelines enh kwa?

Nsogbu adighi, no qualms.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by owo206: 12:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
Justiyke4u:
sorry am quoting you but where is the nexus between your comment and this report?

grin condom
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by xtee4real: 12:44pm On Jun 03, 2016
In Kano 12.5 kg is 2,600.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by MrTemple(m): 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
[quote author=irunooboo post=46231039][b] smiley like the popular proverb that says "IF HEAVEN FALL, NO BE FOR ONE MAN HEAD HE GO LAND". The stupidity of those cheering and rejoicing anytime the Niger delta terrorist blows up a pipeline is amazing. They act like they live in a different clime and economy grin they rejoice as if buhari owns the pipeline forgetting that buhari only has a 4year term. We the commoners will be the one to suffer this economic sabotage. Buhari and other Nigerian elites won't feel the impact. No matter how worse there will always be fuel, money and electricity for buhari in aso rock while you supporters of evil continue to wallow in abject poverty, sleeping in darkness and calling fashola minister of darkness forgetting the darkness is as a result of the economic sabotage perpetrated by the Avengers. Na ordinary tomatoes una still dey lament about. By the time a sachet of pure water turns 50 naira u will know how messed up things have gotten. Keep supporting the Avengers oo. They are doing a good job isn't it? grin

[/

If u r frm any part of d Niger delta, ur opinion will differ.
Dey will nt continue 2 suffer 4 u 2 enjoy in d city, u shd ask urself dis; hw many of dis old women uses gas 2 cook.

Let dem kwantinu 2 . . .
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by Jesusloveyou: 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
ThatIgboBoy:
this is very bad. Yesterday i went to refill my 12kg cylinder and i paid #3500. My customer was explaining to me in igbo that gas ti li onu (meaning the price has increased).
Everything is just getting harder
nothing is getting harder, d avengers has not even cripple d economy yet, u are crying, june 7th is not far again, we are waiting for what wil shock d world and shake d foundation of nigeria

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by chincent: 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
Since the time of Lord Lugard, everything in Nigeria has become a joke.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by giles14(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
dubaiprince:

http://www.punchng.com/cooking-gas-price-rises-45-marketers-lament/
hehehehhhee I laugh in igbo.

very soon we will start importing LNG/CNG cos d imported will be cheaper than the gas from NNPC
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by paix(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
For everything there's a season, and a time for every purpose under heaven.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by 400billionman: 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

So Notherners are the ones bombing the gas pipelines enh kwa?

Nsogbu adighi, no qualms.

Why didnt Niger Delta militants bomb under Yaradua ?
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
neocortex:

The mouth of the fools pronouns war.

Are you a fool?
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
neocortex:

Infidels sees it as delusions.

Christians sees it as faith.

Are you an infidel?
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by Chukzyfcb(m): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
The same Nigeria were we are 7th largest in terms of Gas Flaring......how then can we be short of gas? Na wa we can't just successfully manage our resources in nigeria, just cant!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attack: OPC Begins Action Against Fulanis In Yorubaland / President Tinubu's Democracy Day Message To Nigerians (Video) / Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.