Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% (32451 Views)

Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N7.1tn In Two Years - Minister of Finance / NNPC Reduces Petrol Importation By 45% Victory / Lagos IGR Rises By N32.99bn — Higher Than 33 States Put Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by Chukzyfcb(m): 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
irunooboo:
[b] smiley like the popular proverb that says "IF HEAVEN FALL, NO BE FOR ONE MAN HEAD HE GO LAND". The stupidity of those cheering and rejoicing anytime the Niger delta terrorist blows up a pipeline is amazing. They act like they live in a different clime and economy grin they rejoice as if buhari owns the pipeline forgetting that buhari only has a 4year term. We the commoners will be the one to suffer this economic sabotage. Buhari and other Nigerian elites won't feel the impact. No matter how worse there will always be fuel, money and electricity for buhari in aso rock while you supporters of evil continue to wallow in abject poverty, sleeping in darkness and calling fashola minister of darkness forgetting the darkness is as a result of the economic sabotage perpetrated by the Avengers. Na ordinary tomatoes una still dey lament about. By the time a sachet of pure water turns 50 naira u will know how messed up things have gotten. Keep supporting the Avengers oo. They are doing a good job isn't it? grin

Bunch of frustrated biafrans [/b]
Hey miss, although you make sense with this comment but I'll like to inform you that the pipeline bombing by the NDA has nothing to do with the gas price hike. If you take your time to go through the article, you should observe that its simply the CABALS at work.
I quote verbatim " .....because a couple of people have HIJACKED the government’s good gesture of installing the domestic scheme.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by kayfra: 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
UP UP UP AVENGERS!!!

grin grin grin

Bombing us back to the stone ages. Great men of valor.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by busolakun(m): 1:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
I beg all of us, all Nigerians, let's RESTRUCTURE this country to be in line with the principle of COMPARATIVE ADVANTAGE. Let's allow the area with resources to be in charge of what they have and pay an agreed % to the central. Note that no resource is less important than others, even tomato.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
My brother de der de use style support buhari you hia, as them frustrate jona, na same cup them de take serve buhari, fashola has already told nigerians he knows it is bitter like quinine, but we should all close our eyes n drink it, pls tell mr president to enjoy his 4years i doubt if he himself will want another 4 years.... smh
irunooboo:
[b] smiley like the popular proverb that says "IF HEAVEN FALL, NO BE FOR ONE MAN HEAD HE GO LAND". The stupidity of those cheering and rejoicing anytime the Niger delta terrorist blows up a pipeline is amazing. They act like they live in a different clime and economy grin they rejoice as if buhari owns the pipeline forgetting that buhari only has a 4year term. We the commoners will be the one to suffer this economic sabotage. Buhari and other Nigerian elites won't feel the impact. No matter how worse there will always be fuel, money and electricity for buhari in aso rock while you supporters of evil continue to wallow in abject poverty, sleeping in darkness and calling fashola minister of darkness forgetting the darkness is as a result of the economic sabotage perpetrated by the Avengers. Na ordinary tomatoes una still dey lament about. By the time a sachet of pure water turns 50 naira u will know how messed up things have gotten. Keep supporting the Avengers oo. They are doing a good job isn't it? grin

Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by mikolo80: 2:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
luvinhubby:
Why is everything about Buhari bad news?

Fuel - Bad news

Tomato - Bad news

Garri - Bad news

Dollar - Bad news

Economy - Bad news

Millitancy - Bad news

Herdsmen - Badnews

Orijin - Bad news

Kerosene - Badnews

And now Cooking gas - Badnews

Buhari please go with your badnews & leave Nigeria alone, biko !!
because you don't produce anything. just consume consume consume. import import import import
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by Geniro: 2:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
mikolo80:
because you don't produce anything. just consume consume consume. import import import import

Even tomatoes and garri he listed. Na wao for zombies oo.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by Ademat7(m): 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
neocortex:

I hope you and your family also eat heavenly food
and travel on heavenly vehicles.
Instead of condemning evil, you are trying to extricate
yourself from reality using religious bullshit.
some pple ehn,avoiding them sometimes gv them muscle to keep spreading rubbish #holypass pple

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by toseenore(m): 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nigeria is frustrating, no doubt about this.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by johnstin(m): 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2016
bigfatthing:
Chilling with the 5kg I bought on Tuesday, but if the thing finish........ Is that how I'll die? angry

My brother, don't be worried. Lpg vessels will discharge at other depots next week and the price will drop.
At the moment, the product can only be sourced at just one depot in lagos (namewithheld) so they are just jerking up the price the way they like.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by html14java(f): 4:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
irunooboo:

I wish you cried like this during GEJ era for the saboteurs to rethink. All i see is your korokodie tears.
Lobbich!! !
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by tomakint: 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
mytime24:
All hail sai bubu cry
Funny you cheesy more like all hail Dictator Buhary
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by jpphilips(m): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
Chukzyfcb:

Hey miss, although you make sense with this comment but I'll like to inform you that the pipeline bombing by the NDA has nothing to do with the gas price hike. If you take your time to go through the article, you should observe that its simply the CABALS at work.
I quote verbatim " .....because a couple of people have HIJACKED the government’s good gesture of installing the domestic scheme.

Where do you think NLNG get its gas from?
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by chigoizie7(m): 4:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
This govt is insensitive to the plight of common masses.

Just few days ago, the prices of this same gas sold to other countries decreased by over 50% because the price of the raw material (crude oil) decreased in the international markets. That is a normal economic/production trend.

All they did was to deduct prices for foreigners, but will increase the price of same commodity to locals, the commodity they export for that matter, and someone will tell me that this government is good.

Don't worry, "MAIZE" will be scarce soon. I heard there is a pest ravaging it's production in the farms up north.

But the govt will not do anything until it becomes same as tomato palaver.

We all know the benefits of maize and it's grains in our day to day activities/food.

Let them continue
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by FLYFIRE(m): 4:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
kayfra:
UP UP UP AVENGERS!!!

grin grin grin

Bombing us back to the stone ages. Great men of valor.
It's the stalk illiterate BuBu that is taking you back to the stone age. It's in their DNA... DOing things from Right to Left.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by wabuk(m): 4:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
Odkboy23:
hmmm na to pack my bag comot for naija....this is too much
that's mean ur passpoort is with u
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by bigfatthing(m): 5:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
johnstin:

My brother, don't be worried. Lpg vessels will discharge at other depots next week and the price will drop.
At the moment, the product can only be sourced at just one depot in lagos (namewithheld) so they are just jerking up the price the way they like.

Thanks fam, that's reassuring
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by weldersmind(m): 5:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
is true, I bought recently.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by Odkboy23(m): 5:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
wabuk:
that's mean ur passpoort is with u
yeah i have my passport with me
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by ThatIgboBoy: 5:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
ckmayoca:

Got mine 2600 day before yestarday.
Lucky u. Was it from a filling station or deaalers?
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by ThatIgboBoy: 5:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
nothing is getting harder, d avengers has not even cripple d economy yet, u are crying, june 7th is not far again, we are waiting for what wil shock d world and shake d foundation of nigeria

No pain,no gain
If they can bomb this contrapment outta oblivion,cool
If they wanna recruit,i will pay to join
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by mikolo80: 5:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
Geniro:

Even tomatoes and garri he listed. Na wao for zombies oo.
wailer you mean
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 03, 2016
Abagworo:

Are you kidding me? 12kg has been above 3500 in Port Harcourt for several years now
In my part of Benin city, since last year, I have been buying 12.5kg for 2.5/2.8K. The last one I bought over 2 months ago which I am still using was bought for 2.5K.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by nsamchizzy: 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Heading to the bush need to store enough firewood before dat one add money too...thank God she grew in d village.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by ckmayoca: 7:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
ThatIgboBoy:

Lucky u.
Was it from a filling station or deaalers?

The last drop in the dealers tank. Said expecting supply so I got the last stock.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by Chukzyfcb(m): 7:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
jpphilips:

Where do you think NLNG get its gas from?
Hey mr, don't deviate from the subject. If you lack comprehension skill or understanding you simply ask, no shame in doing so. I repeat, in this article posted here, it wasn't stated anywhere that the gas prrice hike was caused by the activities of NDA. If you prove me wrong, highlight the sentence, screen grab & post it in your reply. #gracias
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
I still bought 12.5kg gas for 3,000 naira in Ikorodu. I doubt the authenticity of this report. But then, most Nigerian media outlets shun out unsubstantiated info, so I ain't really surprised.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by maasoap(m): 8:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
daywalker02:

You are right my brother, but how i wish you said this also when boko haram were blowing up north east, a highly place former army general once said an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north, till date, no northern elders or forum have come out to talk ill of those boys.
I hate liars with passion, and you are one.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by maasoap(m): 8:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
Abagworo:
But we've been buying cooking gas of 12kg between 3500 and 4500 in Port Harcourt for at least 3 years now. Does it mean people were buying cheaper in other parts of Nigeria?
Between N2,600 and N2800 in the past in Osun State.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by cajet: 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
We never buy 12.5 kg gas for less than N3,500.00 in Port Harcourt. With now e go be around N6,000.00. May God help us.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by saintkeppy(m): 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
futurenix:
I have been buying 12.5kg cooking gas since last year for 3500 naira. Except total and Co. have been draining my pocket.
. I use to buy @3800 for 12.5kg in PH ...u reside in ph too?
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by Tex42(m): 10:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
God! for ur childrens' sake, have mercy on this country.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by YOLO1(m): 11:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
Please I need someone to share with me a [/b]business plan / feasibility report on setting a LPG plant in Nigeria.[b] My email address is oausingles@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP Presidenyial Rally In Kaduna / Father Ezeamaka Regains Consciousness After IPOB Attack, Reveals What Happened / Rampaging Hoodlums In Osogbo On Adeleke’s First Day In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.