Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% (32447 Views)

Nigeria’s Debt Rises By N7.1tn In Two Years - Minister of Finance / NNPC Reduces Petrol Importation By 45% Victory / Lagos IGR Rises By N32.99bn — Higher Than 33 States Put Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by ajebuter(f): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2016
Una Mathematicians, so 45 percent increase will be how much for a gas refill of N3000? That should be like N4000 plus right?

Make una continue oh
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by addikt(m): 11:08am On Jun 03, 2016
yorex2011:
Please someone should stop this guy or whatever he is from spamming nl with this junk

AND he is a scammer
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by dablazor: 11:08am On Jun 03, 2016
Restructure the country!
The federal government knows that would solve about 70% of the unrests we are currently experiencing, but hey they are being stubborn.
We all know the way out of all this tbt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by Abagworo(m): 11:10am On Jun 03, 2016
ajebuter:
Una Mathematicians, so 45 percent increase will be how much for a gas refill of N3000? That should be like N4000 plus right?

Make una continue oh

I now agree we are quite rich in Port Harcourt if we could be buying 12kg gas at 4000 since 2012 while others were buying it 2500.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:12am On Jun 03, 2016
change is a gradual process,we will get there soon.don't worry in Desmond Elliot's voice
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by micxwell(m): 11:13am On Jun 03, 2016
Lilimax:
We go survive for sure smiley All na change!embarassed
3 words, "All Is Well"
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by DanielPop(m): 11:17am On Jun 03, 2016
Fools celebrated the 97% vs 5% comment by the dullard! grin

don4real18:
Fools will blame the president instead of calling their dogs known as NDA to order

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by FLYFIRE(m): 11:18am On Jun 03, 2016
irunooboo:
[b] smiley like the popular proverb that says "IF HEAVEN FALL, NO BE FOR ONE MAN HEAD HE GO LAND". The stupidity of those cheering and rejoicing anytime the Niger delta terrorist blows up a pipeline is amazing. They act like they live in a different clime and economy grin they rejoice as if buhari owns the pipeline forgetting that buhari only has a 4year term. We the commoners will be the one to suffer this economic sabotage. Buhari and other Nigerian elites won't feel the impact. No matter how worse there will always be fuel, money and electricity for buhari in aso rock while you supporters of evil continue to wallow in abject poverty, sleeping in darkness and calling fashola minister of darkness forgetting the darkness is as a result of the economic sabotage perpetrated by the Avengers. Na ordinary tomatoes una still dey lament about. By the time a sachet of pure water turns 50 naira u will know how messed up things have gotten. Keep supporting the Avengers oo. They are doing a good job isn't it? grin

Bunch of frustrated biafrans [/b]
The STUPIDITY of those that voted for an illiterate tyrant is MORE

5 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by millhouse: 11:18am On Jun 03, 2016
Waiting for lai moh to blame jona for this
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 03, 2016
N3500 for 12.5kg? You guys are enjoying there na.
I've been buying N3800 from a big vendor here in Aba, God knows how much he will sell now.
Maybe before my 2cylinders finishes, the price would drop.

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by davida222(m): 11:22am On Jun 03, 2016
SmH.... Nigerians Suffering & Smiling i guess dis wnt happn in any othr part of D world... wat a pity.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by tinkinjow: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2016
irunooboo:
[b] smiley like the popular proverb that says "IF HEAVEN FALL, NO BE FOR ONE MAN HEAD HE GO LAND". The stupidity of those cheering and rejoicing anytime the Niger delta terrorist blows up a pipeline is amazing. They act like they live in a different clime and economy grin they rejoice as if buhari owns the pipeline forgetting that buhari only has a 4year term. We the commoners will be the one to suffer this economic sabotage. Buhari and other Nigerian elites won't feel the impact. No matter how worse there will always be fuel, money and electricity for buhari in aso rock while you supporters of evil continue to wallow in abject poverty, sleeping in darkness and calling fashola minister of darkness forgetting the darkness is as a result of the economic sabotage perpetrated by the Avengers. Na ordinary tomatoes una still dey lament about. By the time a sachet of pure water turns 50 naira u will know how messed up things have gotten. Keep supporting the Avengers oo. They are doing a good job isn't it

Keep mute there.
Just like u r importing fuel, gas is being imported.
In any case, i thought u guys were the ones lampooning the NDA that they can't do nothing. Y not bomb them to nonexistence as u were laughing off then?
Again u guys claim Lagos has oil. So why aren't making use of the Lagos Gas?
Justice must prevail my friend

5 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by Mikehell(m): 11:24am On Jun 03, 2016
18SNVL:
Stay Blessed.

Shalom cheesy
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by Pavarottii(m): 11:27am On Jun 03, 2016
agbangam:
Hmm, abeg oo bomb more oo, keep bombing, airforce shud also assist d mumu avengers to bomb more. Let's ground d economy once n for all cos dis "our oyel" madness is getting out of hand. U dialogue wit one criminal anoda set will spring and d common ND are not benefiting rather some few criminal are gettin richer.
Abeg Airforce helps us bomb all refineries, everything concerning "Oyel" shud be bomb infact bomb d bridges and every Fed. Institutions cos d "oyel" has become a curse on us. We need to go back to pre-oil wen agriculture gave us so much money, wen we were exporting and earning well, wen development took place in our land, so dat peace can reign. Enough of dis oil palava.
Yeah they should stop their parasitic nature on d oil. Fiscal Federalism is d way. Everybody manage ur resources.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by yesboss20(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2016
Abagworo:

I now agree we are quite rich in Port Harcourt if we could be buying 12kg gas at 4000 since 2012 while others were buying it 2500.

It hasn't been 2,500 in other regions for your information. PHC, Lagos, Abuja, Ilorin and other top spots have been in the 3,500 price zone for years now. I only recently discovered that gas was sold for under 3k in Ibadan last year which came as a shock to me. I believe the higher pricing is dependent on the density of consumers purchasing the fuel in those regions.

Regards,
'Yesboss!
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by davida222(m): 11:29am On Jun 03, 2016
I wonder what as trending in the Nigerian polity when the legend Fela composed ‘authority stealing’ and ‘suffering and smiling’; whatever he saw must be a taste of what we are presently experiencing in this nation today. The health sector is in chaos, education is in total disarray, strike (sit down or stand up) is the order of the day in almost every other sector; unemployment shows no sign of abating, the few social amenities are fast deteriorating; just to highlight some of the disheartening events shaping the country. How do Nigerians respond? The literate and civil servants buy newspapers, gather in group at work or pleasure to ‘discuss’ it. I wonder if their endless discussions and chattering can ever bring any change. The illiterates or less educated also make it in their past time after gathering nugget of information to ‘discuss’; a nauseating trend the youths also imbibed. The youths: Graduates, undergraduates, employed, unemployed or underemployed also have their ‘meeting’ on social media to ‘discuss’ happenings in the nation! They write posts on the media where they create increasing debates, their trophy? Likes, dislikes, applause or serious bashing from their fellows with no change ever happening. Nigerians, is this the best we can do? Discuss? The working class are complaining that the minimum wage is ridiculously insufficient to tackle the increasing debt load and we keep reading about the outrageous amount our so called leaders are collecting, sharing, looting, embezzling and all we can do is observe and discuss? Power since we know it has been rotating between a class of people, from father to children and in-laws. Father, first a governor, then a senator; wife, now a member of the house of representatives; their sons, daughters and in-laws, members of the houses of assembly, ministers, commissioners, year in year out and all Nigerians do is discuss? Gone are the days when musicians and OAPs give their voice to help ameliorate and alleviate the egregious suffering in the nation, they’ve all been bought over; they are also contesting in various political seats! Fela will weep for this crop of musicians, Gbenga Adeboye will lament on this set of OAPs! Journalism of fire! We have to rely on cable televisions before we can get a true picture of whatever rubbish our politicians are cooking because our local televisions have all been bought and they’ve flipped! Those saddled with the responsibility of painting the true picture of the truth at different perspectives, even though hungry are picking sides with who and who not to support, feeding us with craps! Politicians of this present era under whatever political party are the enemy of Nigerians; do we need a seer to tell us? They only fight for their pockets and unborn generations using whatever means while Nigerians pick side and fight each other. A silly pot calling a silly kettle black; we sit and watch them make silly comments, statements and debates every day and we all get excited. Guess what? We’ve tried ‘observe n discuss’, it is obviously not working. An end must come to this cycle and hierarchy of politicians. Since independence, ‘elder statemen’ have been dictating who can and who should be in power, else, themselves. Their protégé have now also taken over, rotating office between senate, the various houses, governorship and every political seat available tenure in and out. Are there no other and better Nigerians who can make something more meaningful out of governance than these who have turned it into their family inheritance? Power must change hands! A total over hauling of these failed ‘elder statemen’ and their protégé must take place before this putrefying sore that has eaten deep into every sector of the nation can be healed. Enough is enough of all these discussions and bashing each other, let us all face our real enemies – these Nigerian circus of non – retiring politicians who don’t know when to call it quits by finding a way to upset their governance and dominance. Hence, there is no hope

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by vickylincon(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2016
irunooboo:
[b] smiley like the popular proverb that says "IF HEAVEN FALL, NO BE FOR ONE MAN HEAD HE GO LAND". The stupidity of those cheering and rejoicing anytime the Niger delta terrorist blows up a pipeline is amazing. They act like they live in a different clime and economy grin they rejoice as if buhari owns the pipeline forgetting that buhari only has a 4year term. We the commoners will be the one to suffer this economic sabotage. Buhari and other Nigerian elites won't feel the impact. No matter how worse there will always be fuel, money and electricity for buhari in aso rock while you supporters of evil continue to wallow in abject poverty, sleeping in darkness and calling fashola minister of darkness forgetting the darkness is as a result of the economic sabotage perpetrated by the Avengers. Na ordinary tomatoes una still dey lament about. By the time a sachet of pure water turns 50 naira u will know how messed up things have gotten. Keep supporting the Avengers oo. They are doing a good job isn't it? grin

I don't know we still have intelligent people like you. Am even tired of nairaland. Some people are just deluded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by segcymoor(m): 11:33am On Jun 03, 2016
I don hear
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by segcymoor(m): 11:34am On Jun 03, 2016
I don hear......
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by neocortex: 11:35am On Jun 03, 2016
Dnuel:
Those that no their God shall be strong.

I and my family operate Heavenly Economy.

What about you?

I hope you and your family also eat heavenly food
and travel on heavenly vehicles.
Instead of condemning evil, you are trying to extricate
yourself from reality using religious bullshit.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by IBBG(m): 11:36am On Jun 03, 2016
why has NLC suddenly gone mute on minimum wage increase

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by Deeaka: 11:36am On Jun 03, 2016
Na wa... Buhari how do you want us to survive?

1 Like

Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by micxwell(m): 11:37am On Jun 03, 2016
tinkinjow:

Keep mute there.
Just like u r importing fuel, gas is being imported.
In any case, i thought u guys were the ones lampooning the NDA that they can't do nothing. Y not bomb them to nonexistence as u were laughing off then?
Again u guys claim Lagos has oil. So why aren't making use of the Lagos Gas?
Justice must prevail my friend
With my own little knowledge I think associated gases from oil wells are not much when compared to real natural gas wells..... Lagos has got Oil but I doubt if the dissolved gas content is high....
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 03, 2016
temptnow:
Buhari is taking us back to 1984 . Sudan and Yemen will be better than Nigeria soon. With this Northerners
Do u go to church? do u believe in God? if u do, then u need to check if a Christian is supposed to say something like this in the first place.
Besides, the reason why people like u and ur cronies still suffer in Nigeria today is because u people are only concerned about the negative things in the country and also ur hatred for positive things from this government.

do u know that people are getting good jobs daily? that's because they pray for the growth and peace of the nation instead of wishing for bad things to happen and u can only partake of what u pray and desire for.

for the record, Nigeria will move higher and better from now till Jesus come.
Stop wishing bad things for the country if u want to be blessed in it.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 03, 2016
neocortex:

I hope you and your family also eat heavenly food
and travel on heavenly vehicles.
Instead of condemning evil, you are trying to extricate
yourself from reality using religious bullshit.

Things of God are difficult for canal man to understand!

Are you Canal?
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by Omonigeriarere: 11:43am On Jun 03, 2016
irunooboo:

Irunooboo.... your head dey dia jawe tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by dubaiprince: 11:44am On Jun 03, 2016
Abagworo:
But we've been buying cooking gas of 12kg between 3500 and 4500 in Port Harcourt for at least 3 years now. Does it mean people were buying cheaper in other parts of Nigeria?

12.5kg from the filling stations I buy is N2700. Surulere lagos
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by femidejulius(m): 11:45am On Jun 03, 2016
temptnow:
Buhari is taking us back to 1984 . Sudan and Yemen will be better than Nigeria soon. With this Northerners

If Buhari takes us to 1984,it will b great. In 1984, Nigeria was better than South Africa and unemployment rate was lower. Nigeria was a country oda African countries still held in high regard. Today,under 16 years of PDP and a yr of APC, the country is heading for the rocks. Buhari is accelerating d failures that d PDP has started. APC and PDP are vehicles of doom.
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by neocortex: 11:46am On Jun 03, 2016
Dnuel:

Things of God are difficult for canal man to understand!

Are you Canal?
I guess you are not making this comment using a "carnal" phone or computer.
SMH
Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by balancediet(m): 11:47am On Jun 03, 2016
Wow, You made such impressive sense today? No sex, no Bleep no etc comments?, pls add my pin lemme find away to appreciate and encourage you more.
irunooboo:

Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by IVORY2009(m): 11:48am On Jun 03, 2016
[s]
irunooboo:

[/s]

Your statement makes no sense, and you have already gotten 36 likes, reaons, on the write-up where was it written that the issue has to do with the on-going WAR in the Niger Delta? Perhaps you never took time out to read and digest before commenting; is a shame!

2 Likes

Re: Cooking Gas Price Rises By 45% by ba2undey(m): 11:48am On Jun 03, 2016
Menh the thing nobi here o, just filled my 12.5kg this morning something I filled for 2,800 before is now 3,200 at a gas station in Ibafo Ogun state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Should Allow Us Bury Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents In Peace – Kinsmen / DSS Arrests End SARS Protester, Emmanuel Adebayo In Osun / FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.