Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline (6435 Views)

Woman And Her Children Killed As 3 Suicide Bombers Strike Again In Borno. Photos / "We Blew Up Agip Obi Obi Brass Trunk, In Bayelsa By 3Am" - Niger Delta Avengers / Niger Delta Avengers Strike Again This Saturday Morning,see Their Boastful Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by modath(f): 12:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
dearsly:

when boko haram were bombing up and down during GEJ's tenure,where did you keep your peacemaker talents??...

I would have ignored you like I do 99% of no sound judgement having elements like you , because it is impossible to be rational with irrational folks but I have to just make an effort...

Show me one evidence of my overt or tacit support for terrorism under any guise.. Everyone can't be like you destructive and infantile tantrum throwing lots who hide behind "they did it to the IB" too to excuse their glee at news of mayhem or evil..

No Mr, not everyone is foolish or was raised by goats. cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by Remii(m): 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
dallyemmy:
Remember Warri...a land of plenty before but now a ghost town because of youth restiveness and militancy...

My advice: kontinu...

Prophecy: Niger Delta IDP Loading.....
that was how they chased all business to port Harcourt and Lagos from Warri during abacha time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
bejeiodus:
The long years of military rule really entrenched some aberrations on our national life that served as the bedrock of injustice. Painfully, seventeen years after the return to democracy nothing has been done to right the wrongs.

I don't think the Southwest and the North hate to see someone from the South-South or the Southeast at the summit of leadership. You can take a look at the results of the 2011 presidential elections to allay your fears.

A lot of factors influence the choice of a presidential and vice presidential candidates. Obasanjo singlehandedly picked an unknown Jonathan as the running mate to Yar'adua for reasons best known to him. Isn't he a man from the Southwest?

The question you should pause and ask yourself is: what are politicians from the South-South and the Southeast doing to correct such imbalance. At least, we all have equal representation at the Senate.

I see your points. I agree with you to an extent.

Were the votes that gej received not because he said, as we were told, that he will rule for only one tenure?

There is no equal representation at the NASS because the south east has only 5 states as against 6 in every other region.
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by HammerEvery(f): 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
modath:

I'm a natural peace maker but i've finally come to a realization that peace is a joint effort.. if every effort on one person's part is rebuffed, two Elephants will definitely go to war and the innocent bystanders which can be likened to the grass will suffer..

However, I see the west wading in soon, the whole of Africa, let alone west Africa can't even manage Nigeria's refugee crisis if God forbid the totally unwanted should happen...

How has your buhari made efforts to bring peace? I guess his most 'peaceful' remarks to you zombies is...

'I will marginalize those who didn't vote for me'. How pacifist of him! You muslim hypocrites are funny!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by 9ja4show: 2:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
futmxconnectn:
Clap for yourself. Blow up all the oil facilities in the region and chase all the investors away, you guys think you are doing PMB...

Tomorrow will tell..

The truth is that those investors don't see NIger delta region wen coming to invest , they see bombings that is happening in NIGERIA , so stop talking like you live outside this country; we will all be affected anywhere you like you dey for the nation
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by Subway1011: 2:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
jusRadical:

But why can't there be justice and equity in nigeria?

Why is the north favoured much more than the niger-delta?

Why does the north and the sw hate seeing the SE and SS at the apex of leadership?

Why did they not choose Amechi, Utomi, Ikimi or Dakuku as Buhari's running mate?

It seems some of you children are natural daft or something. Why must you blame others while leaving your own leaders? Is an Hausa man the governor of your state? Why cant you hold your leader responsible instead of passing blames like a malnourished kid. So with GEJ years as VP and President, another one from the SS should continue because they want to satisfy you kids.

This is disgusting and lame. WTF
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by ayindejimmy(m): 2:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
MiztaAwesome:
I can imagine how pained these men are right now. Though am not in support of their actions I just got to realize something. How can men from other parts of Nigeria have all the oil wells in another man's land and then the owners of the land have nothing and are just paid to secure the properties.

The government should think of a proper way to sort this out before it becomes really messy.
Do you have ur facts on this? Because that notion had been disputed weeks ago.
We now know majority of true owners of oil blog aren't northerners
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by Ddaji(m): 2:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
which kind discrimination is this smiley smiley smiley smileyAvengers when are you going attack mobil facility in Eket and other stations in Akwaibom.
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by 400billionman: 3:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
futmxconnectn:
Clap for yourself. Blow up all the oil facilities in the region and chase all the investors away, you guys think you are doing PMB...

Tomorrow will tell..

The man who said that Nigerians are criminals is he who chased investors away.
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by Babacele: 4:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
modath:

I wish I can see it but I sincerely don't, cos those "certain things" would either not be pleasing to one party to offer or some ot "certain things" will totally not up for acceptance by the other party..

Either ways, this Nation can never ever be the same again...

However, I'm taking it to God in prayer, e don reach dat level!! We are fake muslims, christians and traditionalists but pray God have mercy and ward off the gathering storm.
hmmmm....just yesterday PMB in his wisdom prevented a Rwandan ....but we may run outta peace if we tempt God beyond our lucks ....painful thing is there won't b anything like meeting on NL to discuss about the gory 'game'. Mo ....let me tell u since yday I stopped sleeping with my 2 eyes closed till further notice...walahi the provocation is becoming too annoying to ignore...
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by modath(f): 5:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
Babacele:
hmmmm....just yesterday PMB in his wisdom prevented a Rwandan ....but we may run outta peace if we tempt God beyond our lucks ....painful thing is there won't b anything like meeting on NL to discuss about the gory 'game'. Mo ....let me tell u since yday I stopped sleeping with my 2 eyes closed till further notice...walahi the provocation is becoming too annoying to ignore...

Me, i've already resigned to what will be will be, Buhari won't blink, the people fighting him too say dem nor go gree, if per adventure they actually reduce the nation to nothing, Bubu's people wey like wahala too go rise up!! E go pass action film!!
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by Pavarottii(m): 5:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
dallyemmy:
Remember Warri...a land of plenty before but now a ghost town because of youth restiveness and militancy...

Who is stopping dem from attacking d NDA?
U think we are like d northerners that said any attack on bokoharam, is an attack on d north. Av u heard any SS politician or leader say d FG should not fish dem out. We are even encouraging the FG to take any means to to get d culprit as long as innocent lives are not taken in d crossfire. Atleast wen goodluck was fighting d Bokoharam. He did not take out innocent lives. He went for them relocated all taken territories and pushed dem to Sambisa forest before d elections. Everything ended on d desk of GEJ And was there himself twice as a sign of a president leading d war from d front. Atleast some people voted GEJ not because of economy, because economy was stable but 4 insecurity. So if Buhari cannot provide security and stable economy for d common man. He has failed as a president. Right now he is failing cos d economy is crashing under his watch. I hope he does something fast cos in 4years if this continue like this, he will end impoverishing d common man and even is northern brothers will vote him out. Quote me anywhere. The unity, prosperity of this country lies in his powers. Am from d SS and I pray he doesn't fail. Anything he can do to make Nigeria better is seconded by me. And he signed an oath to protect every citizen of Nigerian. So he should keep to it. Those advising him,should give him d best advices. If they are not good enuf, he should sack dem. People are suffering; 4get all this Nairaland online childish posts. Go to d street and see for urself. Lagos is a good example; the number of mad people sef Av increased. People loosing jobs. Inflation of every commodity is about 30%. No light, fuel expensive, businesses collapsing.

Please Buhari u can do better, please do.

Pavarotti.
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by ChimaAdeoye: 5:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
jamesibor:

Investors are still in Iraq, Lybia etc drilling oil. As long as the oil is there, there won't be shortage of investors, so don't cry more than the bereaved.

Bombing these infrastructures is criminality though.

[size=14pt]Criminality is when somebody sits in Abuja and use a pen to award all these oil blocks to his brothers and sign away all the oil money from the Niger Delta. Leaving the communities where the oil came from to be very poor, and devastated. The only reason Buhari remembered the Niger Delta is because the oil they are drinking and sharing the money among fulanis is about to be cut off by the owners of the oil. If not, the only concern of Buhari is how to use Federal Government funds to acquire southern lands for his fulani people to do cow business. Meanwhile, any other group can go to hell.

So, let the bombing continue until concrete steps are taken to address their grievances. We have been begging Buhari to implement the CONFAB agreement of Nigerians, he said NO!

Soon, even the CONFAB agreements in that report will not be sufficient to stop what is about to come.
[/size]
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by kingdompropty: 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
Now, where are the gun titanic and apaches?
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by dallyemmy: 6:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
So you think this is the solution to all the problems you mentioned. Humm...the means will justify end...
Pavarottii:

Who is stopping dem from attacking d NDA?
U think we are like d northerners that said any attack on bokoharam, is an attack on d north. Av u heard any SS politician or leader say d FG should not fish dem out. We are even encouraging the FG to take any means to to get d culprit as long as innocent lives are not taken in d crossfire. Atleast wen goodluck was fighting d Bokoharam. He did not take out innocent lives. He went for them relocated all taken territories and pushed dem to Sambisa forest before d elections. Everything ended on d desk of GEJ And was there himself twice as a sign of a president leading d war from d front. Atleast some people voted GEJ not because of economy, because economy was stable but 4 insecurity. So if Buhari cannot provide security and stable economy for d common man. He has failed as a president. Right now he is failing cos d economy is crashing under his watch. I hope he does something fast cos in 4years if this continue like this, he will end impoverishing d common man and even is northern brothers will vote him out. Quote me anywhere. The unity, prosperity of this country lies in his powers. Am from d SS and I pray he doesn't fail. Anything he can do to make Nigeria better is seconded by me. And he signed an oath to protect every citizen of Nigerian. So he should keep to it. Those advising him,should give him d best advices. If they are not good enuf, he should sack dem. People are suffering; 4get all this Nairaland online childish posts. Go to d street and see for urself. Lagos is a good example; the number of mad people sef Av increased. People loosing jobs. Inflation of every commodity is about 30%. No light, fuel expensive, businesses collapsing.

Please Buhari u can do better, please do.

Pavarotti.

Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by smellingmenses: 6:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Judas keep your peace we do not want it.

modath:

I'm a natural peace maker but i've finally come to a realization that peace is a joint effort.. if every effort on one person's part is rebuffed, two Elephants will definitely go to war and the innocent bystanders which can be likened to the grass will suffer..

However, I see the west wading in soon, the whole of Africa, let alone west Africa can't even manage Nigeria's refugee crisis if God forbid the totally unwanted should happen...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by smellingmenses: 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
Judas....

modath:

Me, i've already resigned to what will be will be, Buhari won't blink, the people fighting him too say dem nor go gree, if per adventure they actually reduce the nation to nothing, Bubu's people wey like wahala too go rise up!! E go pass action film!!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by anonimi: 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
Newmanluckyman:
... But I thought that your new sheriff is in town, what went wrong? You once boasted that this wilful vandalism can't happen in his reign as was the case of the last administration. You see, talk is always cheap.

Very cheap, I tell you. angry

egift:
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAwuEsjUQAA8eTD.jpg:large[/img]

This is a man who understands exactly what to do. Has a track record of victories. And has the political will to keep Nigerians safe across the Federation.

Kidnapper, Terrorists, Militants, Arm Rubbers, Criminals - find something legitimate to do with your life. The next President of Nigeria is NOT into Military-Costume-Wearing. He is a Retired Major General. Trained in Nigeria, India, United Kingdom and the United States. He is an over performer. He is not shy of the Facts. Our Senior Military Commanders will not eat Military budget and clean mouth under his watch.

Don't mind those that tell you that Nigeria Cannot be Changed. That things can't be better. They just want to keep looting. When they exhaust their lies, they will start mocking, insulting and posting cartoons.

While PDP are hoping to rig themselves in, Buhari and the entire APC team believe you have the capacity to elect Buhari with your votes alone. Let see who wins (PDP Rigging vs The Votes of the Masses).

This Change is Unstoppable. Sai Buhari. 5days to go!
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by Babacele: 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:

[size=14pt]Criminality is when somebody sits in Abuja and use a pen to award all these oil blocks to his brothers and sign away all the oil money from the Niger Delta. Leaving the communities where the oil came from to be very poor, and devastated. The only reason Buhari remembered the Niger Delta is because the oil they are drinking and sharing the money among fulanis is about to be cut off by the owners of the oil. If not, the only concern of Buhari is how to use Federal Government funds to acquire southern lands for his fulani people to do cow business. Meanwhile, any other group can go to hell.

So, let the bombing continue until concrete steps are taken to address their grievances. We have been begging Buhari to implement the CONFAB agreement of Nigerians, he said NO!

Soon, even the CONFAB agreements in that report will not be sufficient to stop what is about to come.
[/size]
you people just insinuate lies up and down shamelessly.... pls wh
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by sanandreas(m): 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
dallyemmy:

Warri is never a ghost town. Companies still operate. Those that left find it difficult to operate in Rivers. The competition there is high when bidding for contract. They are coming back
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by Babacele: 7:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:

[/size]
you people just insinuate lies up and down shamelessly.... pls who sits in Abuja and use pen to give his brothers oil wells? please give us his and their names.....we are waiting o
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by daddyiel(m): 8:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
#fact

jamesibor:

Investors are still in Iraq, Lybia etc drilling oil. As long as the oil is there, there won't be shortage of investors, so don't cry more than the bereaved.

Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by daddyiel(m): 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Investors my foot, what have the so called investors done for them, u sound as if they are benefitting so much from what they have. Stop decieving your self.
I don't support what they are doing and how they are doing it though

quote author=futmxconnectn post=46229088]Clap for yourself. Blow up all the oil facilities in the region and chase all the investors away, you guys think you are doing PMB...

Tomorrow will tell..
[/quote]
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by dearsly(m): 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
modath:

I would have ignored you like I do 99% of no sound judgement having elements like you , because it is impossible to be rational with irrational folks but I have to just make an effort...

Show me one evidence of my overt or tacit support for terrorism under any guise.. Everyone can't be like you destructive and infantile tantrum throwing lots who hide behind "they did it to the IB" too to excuse their glee at news of mayhem or evil..

No Mr, not everyone is foolish or was raised by goats. cool

U lack common sense young man!....i'm not your mate...don't quote me..gat ma 2nd son on my profile!....be gone!
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by babadee1(m): 11:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
jamesibor:

Right now investors prefer Iraq and Libya to Nigeria. They're leaving and they might not come back. Our country has no choice but to end its reliance on oil. When nobody cares about the oil anymore the eyes of the so-called militants will clear.
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by drmikeadams(m): 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
Babacele:
Dem bomb o or dem throw missile..imma still smoke my shit and forecast my games ...even Biafra world war two start...bet9ja and nairaland go still dey active Walai
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by ChimaAdeoye: 11:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
Babacele:
you people just insinuate lies up and down shamelessly.... pls who sits in Abuja and use pen to give his brothers oil wells? please give us his and their names.....we are waiting o

[size=15pt]O'l boy stop pretending like you don't know what is going on in Nigeria!

What is untrue in my submission?

What percent of Niger Delta oil is owned by Niger Deltans?
What percent of Niger Delta oil is owned by Fulanis?

Who gave the Fulanis 90% of the oil wells in Niger Delta? = A Fulani dictator in Abuja.

So stop acting holier than thou !
You know very well that you will do worse than NDA if you were subjected to the same humiliation and rape of your resources which the Niger Deltans have quietly born endured for far too long
[/size]

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by Babacele: 6:19am On Jun 04, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:

[size=15pt]O'l boy stop pretending like you don't know what is going on in Nigeria!

What is untrue in my submission?

What percent of Niger Delta oil is owned by Niger Deltans?
What percent of Niger Delta oil is owned by Fulanis?

Who gave the Fulanis 90% of the oil wells in Niger Delta? = A Fulani dictator in Abuja.

So stop acting holier than thou !
You know very well that you will do worse than NDA if you were subjected to the same humiliation and rape of your resources which the Niger Deltans have quietly born endured for far too long
[/size]
don't talk like an illiterate give us names ....abi you dey fear to support your statement with documented evidence?
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by Babacele: 6:20am On Jun 04, 2016
drmikeadams:
Dem bomb o or dem throw missile..imma still smoke my shit and forecast my games ...even Biafra world war two start...bet9ja and nairaland go still dey active Walai
no b lie.....mtcheeew.
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by HammerEvery(f): 6:45am On Jun 04, 2016
Babacele:
don't talk like an illiterate give us names ....abi you dey fear to support your statement with documented evidence?

see yoruba muslim man. Na only amala and to tie bedsheet for head him sabi. grin
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by oyemmyx72(m): 6:57am On Jun 04, 2016
This is how boko haram started, dey come in d name of fighting western education. Those who are supporting these pple should think twice cos we only knw tday we dnt knw wot it may turn to in d nearest future.
Re: BREAKING: Avengers Strike Again, Hit Brass pipeline by Babacele: 7:44am On Jun 04, 2016
HammerEvery:

see yoruba muslim man. Na only amala and to tie bedsheet for head him sabi. grin
na everybody be Yoruba Muslim......wetin b difference between una wey say una go Skool n aboki wey una always laugh say e no go Skool? .......why is it difficult for una of the list owners oil blocks in Nigeria and the person wey sit down for Abuja using pen to allow oil wells......even if can any tribe steal anything for Naija without tacit support of other tribes ? illiterate hypocrites......na dem support Dasuki n Ali Shekau, na dem shout boko pass. mtcheew!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Names 11-Member Committee To Probe Recovery Of Abacha Loot.. / 5 Pictures Of Tinubu Or Atiku Like This And I Will Stop Supporting Peter Obi / Mastermind Of Kidnapped Europeans Dies – Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.